- » Buttered Corn
Buttered Corn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of buttered corn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for buttered corn recipes.
Corn On The Cob With Lemon Chive Butter
In 5-quart saucepan or Dutch oven, bring water and sugar to a boil; add corn.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 to 8 minutes or until kernels are tender.
Remove corn from water.
Meanwhile, in small bowl combine all butter ingredients.
Brush ears with... - 40.009
Parsley Buttered Corn
Cook ears of corn in boiling salted water.
Blend in parsley, lemon juice, salt, savory, and pepper.
Serve with corn.
Microwave cooking directions: Wrap each ear of corn in waxed paper; twist ends of paper to seal.
Arrange corn on paper toweling,... - 37.3761
Easy Buttered Corn On The Cob
1) Remove husk from the cob.
2) Take a roasting bag, put the cobs in it along with water.
3) Take a string and tie the bag loosely and put in the oven for 8-10 minutes on power.
4) Serve cobs in a serving plate with a dollop of... - 31.6563
Corn On The Cob With Butter
1) In a dish, melt the butter in the microwave on full power for 1 minute.
2) Brush each corn cob generously with butter and wrap each corn cob in a greaseproof paper.
3) In a shallow container, place the buttered cobs and microwave for 12 minutes, if... - 30.6826
Oven Buttered Corn Sticks
Melt the butter in a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2-inch baking pan.
Combine the biscuit mix and corn in a bowl and stir until mixed.
Knead 15 times on a lightly floured board.
Roll out to 6 x 10-inch rectangle and cut into 1 x 3-inch strips.
Roll in butter in the pan, then... - 25.1652
Buttered Corn On The Cob
Microwave margarine and chives uncovered in baking dish until margarine is melted, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Arrange com in baking dish, turning to coat with margarine.
Cover loosely and microwave 6 minutes; turn and rearrange ears.
Cover loosely and microwave... - 24.7344
Parsley Buttered Corn
Cook ears of corn in boiling salted water as directed
Blend in parsley, lemon juice, salt, savory, and pepper - 23.8919
Hot Buttered Corn
Drain the corn, then combine with the hot sauce, salt and butter in a skillet.
Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Serve with the London Broil.
Garnish with green pepper strips and onion rings, if desired. - 19.2383
Tangy Buttered Corn
1. Heat corn. Drain off some of liquid.
2. Stir in mustard and margarine and heat through. - 19.2227
Corn On The Cob With Flavored Butter
In large pot of boiling water, cook corn for at least 3 minutes or up to 10 minutes, depending on size and tenderness, or until tender. Drain and serve with choice of Flavored Butters. - 17.7743