- » Buttered Chicken Breast
Buttered Chicken Breast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of buttered chicken breast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for buttered chicken breast recipes.
Sauteed Chicken Breasts With Vegetables And Summer Savory Butter
1) Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2) Trim chicken breasts discarding excess fat and cartilage.
3) Using meat pounder or rolling pin flatten breasts to about 1/2-inch thickness. Halve and dry.
4) Skin parsnips and halve lengthwise. Lay flat sides... - 48.4909
Sauteed Chicken Breasts With Citrus Butter
1. Sprinkle the chicken breasts with salt and black pepper as required.
2. Sauté the chicken breasts against high heat for nearly 1 minute per side.
3. Immediately remove the pieces to a warmed serving dish, cover with aluminum foil, and set them... - 46.3289
Chicken Breasts Poached In Butter
If using oven, preheat to 425°F.
To ensure even cooking, gently pound chicken breasts between 2 pieces of plastic wrap or waxed paper until they are of equal thickness throughout.
Dry thoroughly on paper towels.
Season melted butter with paprika, garlic or... - 36.3595
You May Also Like!
Chicken Breasts With Basil Butter
Melt the butter in a skillet.
When hot, add the chicken breasts, a couple at a time, and saute 3-5 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink.
Season with salt and pepper. - 25.8736
Broiled Chicken With Chili Butter
1. Prepare Chili Butter.
2. Cut Chili Butter crosswise into 1/8 inch (3-mm) thick slices. Carefully loosen skin at 1 end of each chicken piece; insert 1 slice butter under skin.
3. Heat broiler. Place chicken, skin-side-down, on greased rack in broiler pan;... - 24.7897
Chicken With Peanut Butter Stuffing
You often try recipes from your favorite chefs, how often does it happen that a chef prepares a dish sent from a viewer? Here is one such dish prepared by the chef. Watch the video to know what the dish is all about. - 99.8365
Chicken Breasts With Tarragon Butter
1) In a sheet of waxed paper, place the butter.
2) Lightly microwave the butter on low or defrost for 15 seconds, or just until soft.
3) Roll the butter in tarragon and form a stick or cylinder. Wrap and chill until ready to use.
4) In... - 37.0342
Breast Of Chicken With Passion Fruit Butter
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. In a medium sized saucepan, boil wine, vinegar, and shallot against medium to high flame until the liquid is reduced by half of its primary quantity for near about 10 minutes.
3. Add the cream and... - 47.0225
Grilled Breast Of Chicken With Tomato Butter Sauce
1) Tak e the chicken,place in a dish, add all the marinade ingredients.
Refrigerate for 24 hours.
2)Ready a charcoal grill and place chicken on it. Once grilled ,keep aside.
3)To make the sauce,take a large pan.Add the oil.
4)Now saute... - 44.4324
Chicken Breasts With Lemon And White Vermouth
Arrange the chicken breasts in a 10 inch glass baking dish.
Dot with butter and add all the remaining ingredients except the salt and pepper.
Cover the chicken with waxed paper.
Cook on "roast" setting for 15 minutes.
After 7 minutes rearrange the chicken,... - 40.5382