- » Buttercup Squash
Buttercup Squash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of buttercup squash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for buttercup squash recipes.
Buttercup Squash With Apples
Remove seeds and fibers from squash; cut in half.
Place squash, cut sides up, in 9 X 1 1/4-inch pie plate.
Mix remaining ingredients; spoon into squash pieces.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high (100%) 2 minutes; rotate pie plate 1/2 turn.
Microwave... - 32.3007
Winter is the best time to enjoy buttercup squash. If you are wondering what to do with the bountiful winter squash, then Keith Snow presents a lip-smacking buttercup squash recipe that is oh-so-yum! Try this in your kitchen to know how good this dish really... - 104.593
Buttercup Squash With Apples
1) Quarter squash, remove seeds and fibers.
2) Put squash, cut sides up, in 9 X 1 1/4" pie plate.
3) Combine remaining ingredients.
4) Spoon into squash.
5) Seal with waxed paper.
6) Microwave on high (550 watts) for 1 min [2 min],... - 42.7741
Buttercup Squash Andrew
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Cut all the squash in half crosswise and scrape out all the seeds and membrane.
A melon bailer works best for this, but you can also use a spoon.
Cut the meat from one squash into 1-inch cubes.
Cut a thin... - 45.5486
Yummy Baked Buttercup Squash
Buttercup squash is so simple and easy to make, that you can make anytime. It is shaped like a flattened drum. Be creative and stuff this flattened drum with any of your favorite ingredients. Check the recipe detail. - 112.098
I got this excellent 5 rated Stuffed Squash recipe from my neighbor. Just a look at this Stuffed Squash and you will feel hungry. You will definitely thank me for sharing it! - 31.9909
Boiled Winter Squash
1. In a large saucepan, add squash, water, and salt.
2. Cover the pan and place on a medium flame.
3. Simmer squash for 15 to 20 minutes until it is fork tender.
4. Drain water and transfer the squash to a serving bowl
5. Season squash... - 38.8537
Squash And Apple Bake
Heat oven to 350°.
Cut each squash in half.
Remove seeds and fibers; pare squash.
Cut into 1/2-inch slices.
Stir together remaining ingredients except apple slices.
Arrange squash in ungreased baking dish, 11 1/2 X 7 1/2 X 1 1/2 inches; top with apple... - 35.2539
Winter Squash Pudding With Rose Water
Peel the squash.
Steam the squash until tender, about 20 minutes.
Drain well and mash, sieve or blend. (Should be 3 cups of squash puree.)
Simmer the apples, lemon juice and rind, and water in a covered saucepan for 20 minutes.
Uncover, simmer... - 50.2835
Silky Smooth Squash
1. Cut squash into 3 1/2" x 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" (1.5 cm x 4 cm x 4 cm) pieces.
2. Heat oil over medium-high heat in wok. Put in ginger stirring for 10-15 seconds. Put in black bean paste stirring another 10-15 seconds.
3. Add squash and stir-fry for 30... - 33.6662
Roasted Winter Squash And Apple Soup
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. To prepare the pesto, blend walnuts, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, vinegar, salt and 2 to 3 tblsp water to a fine paste, using a food processor.
3. Remove the paste in a bowl adjust consistency using water and season... - 49.5502
Cream Of Squash-cilantro Soup
Cream Of Squash-Cilantro Soup is a delicious, nutritious, easy-to-prepare warming dish sure to warm you in the winter season. If you are looking forward to a perfect bowl of best flavored Cream Of Squash-Cilantro Soup for today, here€™s a simple recipe on... - 36.3766
Buttercup Squash Recipes By Category