- » Buttercream Layer
Buttercream Layer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of buttercream layer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for buttercream layer recipes.
Gateau Almond With Buttercream
Melt butter; set aside to cool.
In bowl combine eggs and sugar; stir till just combined.
Set bowl over large saucepan containing 2 inches hot, not boiling, water.
Heat over low heat, stirring occasionally, till lukewarm, 8 to 10 minutes.
Remove from... - 37.3025
Chocolate Covered Almond Macaroons
Prepare macaroons and let cool completely.
Prepare butter cream and spread one tablespoonful over bottom of each cooled cookie.
Then place cookies, butter cream side up, in a single layer on a pan or plate and refrigerate until butter cream is firm (at least... - 29.4634
Orange Buttercream Frosting
1) Mix butter and sugar and beat till creamy and fluffy.
2) Add orange juice and blend smoothly.
3) Stir in orange rind.
4) Spread Orange Butter cream frosting between layers and on top and sides of cake. - 31.2571
Brown Butter Sage Cake And German Buttercream
Here's a fun twist on cake. Unfortunately my butter got a little darker than I would've liked but the finished product was still spot on. Remove the butter from the heat immediately to keep the residual heat from getting it too dark. The german buttercream... - 129.934
Walnut Torte With Walnut Custard Buttercream
1 For the cake:Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Lightly butter a 9-inch springform pan. Dust with bread crumbs and tap out the excess crumbs.
3 Line the bottom of the pan with a round of... - 46.612
Chocolate Butter-cream Frosting
Fill large bowl half full of ice cubes; add 1/2 cup cold water.
In top of double boiler, combine chocolate and butter.
Place over hot, not boiling, water, stirring occasionally, until chocolate is melted.
Remove from hot water.
Quickly stir in egg.
Add sugar,... - 31.4552
Butter cream frosting is a slow cooked frotsing made with flour, butter and milk and sweetened with sugar. The butter cream frosting is called so because it is creamed with milk and butter. The frosting is rich and creamy and can be used right away. - 37.652
Orange Layer Cake
In large mixing bowl cream together sugar and butter till light and fluffy.
Add orange peel.
Stir together flour, baking powder, soda, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Combine water and orange juice; add to creamed mixture alternately with dry ingredients, beating well... - 42.0205
Luscious Lemon Layer Cake
Cream shortening, add sugar, beating well.
Add egg yolks to mixture, one at a time, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt, add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beginning and ending with flour... - 37.1386
Fresh Strawberry Layer Cake
4 Layers of Moist, Pink, Cake, sandwiched with globs of Vanilla Buttercream. The whole thing is then crowned with White Chocolate Dipped Strawberries and dusted with "Snow." - 114.831
Chocolate Kahlua Fantasy Cake Cioppino S
In a bowl, stir together crust ingredients until combined well and press into bottom of pan.
Bake crust in middle of oven 15 minutes or until pale golden and cool in pan on a rack.
Make Chocolate Layer: In a saucepan, heat cream, chocolate and corn syrup over... - 39.7815
Chocolate Buttermilk Torte
Chocolate Buttermilk Torte is a rich chocolate buttermilk cake smoothly layered with chocolate and instant espresso-coffee powder. This Chocolate Buttermilk Torte is a yummy dessert that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the... - 44.4097
Crisp Almond Torte
A pedestal cake dish is an effective choice.
Place one meringue layer on server.
Spread 1/2 cup raspberry jam over it.
Split almond-sponge cake in half horizontally; place 1 layer on top of raspberry jam, and spread with apricot jam.
Place other layer of... - 34.4633
Beat egg yolks and sugar until light and fluffy.
Gradually beat in flour, 2 tablespoons at a time.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Gently fold into mixture.
Stir in butter, stirring just sufficiently to blend.
Grease and flour four 8-inch layer-cake pans.
Divide... - 41.258
1) Prepare the cake layers as per its packet instructions.
2) To make the chocolate buttercream, in a saucepan, melt the chocolate over boiling water. Take the pan off the heat and allow the chocolate to cool down.
3) Into a small bowl,... - 45.4502
Black Forest Cherry Cake
Drain sour cherries thoroughly and cut in half.
Pour over them 1/4 cup of the kirsch; cover, and let stand at least 4 hours.
Grease and flour four 9-inch round cake pans.
Melt the unsweetened chocolate over hot water (or use the liquid unsweetened chocolate... - 43.5311
Viennese Chocolate Torte
Viennese Chocolate Torte is a yummy dessert that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Viennese Chocolate Torte last week for my our wedding anniversary party and everyone loved it. Donâ€™t miss this one out. - 47.3281
Chocolate Truffle Cake With Raspberry Jam
1) Prepare the chocolate cake layers as per its packet instructions. Allow the layers to cool down.
2) Make the chocolate truffles and store them till further use or use ready chocolate truffles.
3) To make the chocolate buttercream, in... - 43.3701
1. make the cake: Preheat the oven to 325° Butterthree 9-inch round cake pans. Line the bottoms with parchment paper; butter the paper and flour the pans. In a large bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder and salt. In a standing electric mixer fitted with a... - 34.3561
Beat egg whites until very stiff.
Gradually beat in sugar.
Beat until stiff and glossy.
Beat in nuts and cocoa.
Grease 2 cookie sheets and mark 8-inch circles on each sheet.
Spread the meringue mixture out into 8-inch circles and bake in preheated slow oven... - 40.8496
Red White & Blue Cake
A bright & festive tag-a-long to any picnic or get together for the 4th of July! - 108.198
1. Lightly whisk the egg white in a small bowl with 1 tablespoon of water until it is broken up. Put the sugar in a separate bowl. Gently pull one of the flowers away from its calyx. Using a paintbrush or your fingers lightly coat each side of the petals in... - 33.2956
1. Cut the cake in half horizontally and sandwich it together with the jam and a little of the buttercream. Place the cake on the board and spread the remaining buttercream in an even layer over the top and sides, swirling it decoratively with a palette... - 36.2643
Betty's Mother's Day Spice Cake
If you are seeking for “a slice with spice”, try this deliciously moist and zesty spice cake recipe. Adding spices to your cake will not only bring some zing to your baking repertoire, but make them all the more indulgent. Betty shares a wonderfully... - 103.237
Victoria Sponge Cake
Butter two 8-inch layer-cake pans and line the bottom of each pan with baking parchment paper.
Break the eggs into a large mixing bowl, and beat them together.
Gradually add the sugar and vanilla extract, beating until the mixture is very thick, almost white... - 43.8055
Buche De Noel
Sifted confectioner's sugar and meringue mushrooms for decoration Butter a jelly roll pan, line it with wax paper and butter the paper.
Sprinkle the paper with flour, shaking off the excess.
In a large bowl combine the eggs, yolks, and sugar and whisk the... - 43.5046
Glittery Engagement Cake
1. Cut the larger cake in half horizontally and sandwich it with the jam and a little of the buttercream. Put the cake on the plate and spread the top and sides with half the remaining buttercream, spreading it in an even layer with a palette knife.
2. Cut... - 30.6039
Mocha Almond Cokes
Cream butter to consistency of mayonnaise.
Add sugar slowly, continuing to beat.
Beat until light and fluffy.
Combine flour, almonds and baking powder.
Beat egg yolks into butter mixture one at a time, alternating with flour mixture.
Beat in almond extract... - 41.6076
Gateau Marie Therese
Break the chocolate into pieces and melt in a bowl with 1/4 lb (125 g/4 oz) of softened butter for 2 minutes on HIGH.
Stir to obtain a smooth cream.
Stir in the cane sugar syrup, egg yolks and ground almonds, beating well after each addition.
Oil the base of... - 43.0897
Banana Nut Cake
1. Grease two 9x1 1/2-inch layer-cake pans; dust lightly with flour; tap out any excess.
2. Sift cake flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon onto waxed paper; reserve. Stir the buttermilk into mashed bananas in a small bowl; reserve.
3. Beat... - 39.8642
Tomato Soup Cake
1. Grease two 8-inch layer cake pans; flour lightly; tap out excess.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt onto wax paper.
3. Beat butter or margarine with sugar until fluffy in large bowl of electric mixer at high speed; beat in... - 35.9635
1. Place the largest cake on the plate and spread it with a scant half of the buttercream or ganache, smoothing it in an even layer with a palette knife.
2. Put the medium-sized cake on top and spread it with more buttercream or ganache in the same way.... - 39.1166
French Cookie Cake
With a rotary beater, cream butter, orange peel, and powdered sugar until fluffy.
Beat in egg yolks, one at a time, whipping until mixture is very smooth and light.
Blend the 1/4 cup chocolate and coffee powder with 2 teaspoons hot water, then add to the... - 41.0188
Grease and line two 20.5 x 15 cm (8 x 6 inch) cake tins that are 10 cm (4 inches) deep. Cream the butter or margarine and sugar together, then beat in the eggs one at a time. Fold in the flour. Halve the mixture. Dissolve the cocoa in the water and beat it... - 34.9147
Animal Shaped Cookies
1. Trim the flaked chocolate bars to 1 cm (1/2 inch) longer than the cakes. Cut each cake into 3 layers and sandwich with buttercream. Place the larger cake on the plate and spread with more buttercream. Position the smaller cake on top and spread with the... - 40.5545
1. Cut a slice off the top of each cake so they are about 5 cm (2 inches) deep. Cut each cake in half horizontally and sandwich the 4 layers together with half the buttercream and all the jam. Place the cake towards one side of the cake board and spread the... - 36.4502
Lemon Raspberry Cake
Grease 3 (9-inch) round cakepans; line with wax paper.
Grease and flour wax paper.
Set pans aside.
Beat shortening at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each... - 42.6161
Frosted Fruit Meringue Cake
1. Lightly whisk one egg white in a small bowl until it is broken up. Put half the caster sugar in another bowl. Using your fingers or a large paintbrush coat the fig with egg white, then sprinkle it generously with sugar until it is evenly coated. Transfer... - 37.0316