- » Buttercream
Buttercream is a term commonly used to refer to butter icing or the icings used in cakes and pastries. Buttercream is essentially used to decorate desserts, especially cupcakes and wedding cakes. A delicious dish, ... More »
10 Minute Buttercream
Buttercream is, perhaps, the most common and easy to make frosting. Be it for the cupcakes or cakes, this frosting zest up the flavors as well as visual appeal. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare buttercream in just 10 minutes. - 118.019
Italian Buttercream Part 1 - Preparation
Italian Butter cream is about getting the ingredients times right to make it the best way! Part 1 of this video is to get the initial stages of whipping the egg whites done and the sugar done! - 76.3504
Italian Buttercream Part 2 - Finalization
Part 2 of this video is incomplete at the end as the cook doesn’t show how to frost or the exact consistency of the butter cream! Though the recipe he does till then is a keeper! - 68.539
Peanut Butter Cream Pie
A simple Peanut Butter Cream pie.Quickly made Peanut Butter Cream pie.Peanut Butter Cream Pie made on a baked shell. - 47.5647
1. In a bowl, dissolve the yeast in three tablespoons of warm milk and leave it for fiifteen minutes till it turns frothy
2. In a bowl, sift flour and add yeast mixture into it; melt quarter cup of butter with the rest of the milk and add to it
3. Add... - 44.6176
1. Take a 2-quart heavy saucepan and add water, sugar and cream of tartar to it and cook until the mixture reads 239°F on the candy thermometer. This may take about 15 minutes. Stir the mixture continuously until the sugar is mixed, but stop stirring... - 43.6298
Butter Cream Centers
1) In a saucepan, place together sugar, water, and cream of tartar.
2) Heat the sugar mixture to 238°-240° on a candy thermometer.
3) Stir in the baking soda and hot water together mixed.
4) Transfer the sugar mixture onto cool marble or a stainless... - 43.2888
Peanut Butter Cream Torte
Remove the bottom from an 8 inch springform pan.
Roll and cut pastry to fit 1/4 inch over edge of bottom.
Prick well with fork.
Place on baking sheet.
Bake at 450° 10 to 12 minutes; cool.
In saucepan gradually stir milk into pudding mix; stir in egg... - 42.6082
1) Take a bowl and cream the butter by slowly adding sugar to it while beating it properly.
2) Add the vanilla, milk and salt. Stir them in.
3) Chill the mixture until becomes firm or you can also chill it overnight.
4) Make ¾ inched balls from it.... - 38.8852
Butter Cream Crescents
Mash yeast, and add 1 tablespoon sugar.
Let set until liquified.
Add remaining 2 tablespoons sugar, egg and butter.
Add flour and salt alternately with milk.
Mix with a knife, and set aside to double in bulk.
Punch down and knead slightly, adding more flour... - 38.6422
Peanut Butter Cream Pie
Peanut Butter Cream Pie is a dreamy dessert ! A pie crust filled with a delicious cream cheese, peanut butter and milk is a mighty temptation for many. The whipped cream toppings and chopped peanut garnish serve to confirm the desperation of a longing mind... - 37.7635
Place the egg yolks in a medium sized bowl.
Combine the sugar and water in a heavy saucepan.
Swirl the mixture over medium heat until the sugar dissolves.
Do not stir.
Boil to the soft ball stage (238Â° F.).
Remove from the heat.
While beating the... - 37.1462
Combine sugar, water and cream of tartar in a small saucepan and stir over high heat until sugar is dissolved.
Bring to a boil and cook rapidly to 240 degrees on the candy thermometer or until the syrup spins a short thread when dropped from the tines of a... - 36.1573
Hazelnut Buttercream has a Luscious taste.The brandy and Sugar gives the Hazelnut Buttercream Magnificent taste. - 35.9799
1) To make the chocolate buttercream, in a saucepan, melt the chocolate over boiling water.
2) Take the pan off the heat and allow the chocolate to cool down.
3) Into a small bowl, add in butter and confectioner's sugar.
4) Beat the mixture well till... - 35.9022
Cream 1 cup butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy; blend in confectioners' sugar, a small amount at a time.
Shape mixture into small eggs; chill for at least 1 hour.
Combine chocolate, paraffin, 1 tablespoon butter and vanilla in top of double... - 35.6223
Butter Cream has a fine taste. Butter Cream gets its taste from eggs mixed with cream and flavored with vanilla, and topped with sugar icing. Butter Cream is inspired by many other food joints worldwide. - 34.5829
1) In a warm basin cut in butter and beat until softened.
2) Mix half the sifted icing sugar and beat the mixture until light.
3) Add remaining sugar and beat.
4) Add color and flavor as per choice.
5) Beat in 1/4 teaspoon vanilla essence and let... - 33.7876
Classic Butter Cream
In a small saucepan combine sugar, cream of tartar, water and salt.
Stir until mixture comes to a boil.
Continue boiling without stirring until syrup reaches the soft ball stage when tested in ice water.
Meanwhile beat egg yolks and vanilla in a small beater... - 33.1124
Strawberry Butter Cream
1) In a bowl, place together cream cheese with butter or margarine
2) Whisk the cheese until fluffy and beat in strawberries.
3) Fold in 2 cups of the sugar until smooth.
4) Take out 1 1/2 cups of the mixture for filling.
5) Add remaining sugar into... - 32.824
Miniature Butter Cream Loaves
Follow hot roll mix directions on package through first rising.
Meanwhile, prepare Butter Cream Filling and spread about 1 tablespoon of the filling over bottom and sides of each of four 5x3x2-inch loaf pans.
Cover remaining filling; set aside.
When dough is... - 32.7934
Place chocolate in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cook until chocolate melts.
Set aside to cool.
Cream butter in a large bowl, and set aside.
Combine sugar and water in a small, heavy saucepan; cook over medium heat,... - 31.9497
Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating well.
Stir in milk, vanilla, and salt.
Chill several hours or until firm.
Shape into 3/4 inch balls.
Place candy coating in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cook until coating... - 31.691
Put egg yolks, sugar, and cream in a saucepan and let simmer while whipping firmly until the cream thickens.
Cream butter until light and fluffy.
Gradually beat in the cooled cream mixture, 1 teaspoon at a time.
Beat until well blended and fluffy. - 31.0861
Beat the butter until light, then gradually beat in the icing sugar, adding a little of the cream or milk as you go.
Mix in the vanilla or other flavouring and taste; you may like to add a little salt depending on the butter used.
The icing should be a good... - 30.7651
Quick And Simple Butter Cream
1) In a bowl, add in the butter and cream well.
2) Slowly, add in the sugar. Continue to beat till the mixture becomes smooth and white in colour.
3) Next, pour in the milk and water. Beat well till all the ingredients get incorporated... - 30.5526
Orange Butter Cream
1) Using blender cream butter.
2) Blend with icing sugar.
3) Add orange juice and grated orange rind.
4) Serve warm or cold. - 30.1622
Butter Cream I
Put the milk in a saucepan and bring to just under boiling point.
Mix the egg yolks with the sugar in a bowl.
Mix in the hot milk.
Put the bowl over a pan of barely simmering water and cook, stirring, until the custard is thick enough to coat the back of the... - 30.1164
Butter Cream 2
Dissolve the sugar in the water in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil and boil rapidly until the syrup reaches a temperature of 215° to 220°F (101° to 104°C).
Remove the pan from the heat.
Meanwhile, lightly beat the egg yolks in a bowl.
Pour in the syrup,... - 30.0714
Thick Butter Cream
Measure butter into blender, and add syrup, vanilla and salt.
Blend until smooth.
Stop blender, and scrape sides once or twice.
Use as filling and frosting or to decorate icing for cakes that are not rich.
Chill after spreading.
Note: Butter cream freezes... - 27.6036
Sift the confectioner's sugar and mix with the butter and flavoring until light and fluffy .
Note The butter should be soft but not melted.
Flavorings Chocolate Add 2 1/2 tablespoons cocoa or 2 squares (2oz) melted semisweet chocolate.
Coffee Add 2 teaspoons... - 26.9759
1. In a medium saucepan, mix sugar, flour, and salt. Whisk in milk until combined. Add chocolate and cook over medium-low heat, whisking frequently until smooth and thick and chocolate is melted, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool. - 25.7737
Cream butter; add sugar, chocolate, and vanilla, and cream well.
Add eggs; beat about 3 minutes, until mixture is light in color, smooth, and thick. (If it gets dark and runny from overheating, chill mixture, then re-beat.) Refrigerate or freeze until you... - 23.4407
1. Sieve the icing sugar.
2. Beat butter with a wooden spoon or spatula until soft.
3. Beat icing sugar into the butter, adding a few drops of vanilla essence. The amount of icing sugar needed will depend on the consistency of the cream required. - 23.436
Chocolate Buttercream is used to make delicious dessert. Chocolate Buttercream gets its flavor from milk mixed with cocoa and flavored with vanilla extract. Chocolate Buttercream is cherished by many. - 22.6629
Cream the butter and sugar until very smooth and fluffy.
Gradually beat in cold milk until it is the required thickness.
Flavour to taste.
This is suitable for use as a cake filling or for piping and decorations. - 20.2079
Combine butter and powdered sugar, creaming until light and fluffy.
Add orange juice; beat until spreading consistency.
Beat in spices. - 19.6406
Buttercream Recipes By Category