- » Buttercream
Buttercream is a term commonly used to refer to butter icing or the icings used in cakes and pastries. Buttercream is essentially used to decorate desserts, especially cupcakes and wedding cakes. A delicious dish, ... More »
10 Minute Buttercream
Buttercream is, perhaps, the most common and easy to make frosting. Be it for the cupcakes or cakes, this frosting zest up the flavors as well as visual appeal. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare buttercream in just 10 minutes. - 110.853
Garlic Compound Butter
1. In a mixing bowl, put roasted garlic paste, and unsalted butter. Mix it well.
2. Put the mixture on a wax paper, roll it and store it in refrigerator.
3. Serve garlic butter with toast.
You may add any herb to make compound butter... - 103.665
Italian Buttercream Part 1 - Preparation
Italian Butter cream is about getting the ingredients times right to make it the best way! Part 1 of this video is to get the initial stages of whipping the egg whites done and the sugar done! - 76.2511
Italian Buttercream Part 2 - Finalization
Part 2 of this video is incomplete at the end as the cook doesn’t show how to frost or the exact consistency of the butter cream! Though the recipe he does till then is a keeper! - 68.1283
Peanut Butter Cream Pie
A simple Peanut Butter Cream pie.Quickly made Peanut Butter Cream pie.Peanut Butter Cream Pie made on a baked shell. - 49.1908
1. Take a 2-quart heavy saucepan and add water, sugar and cream of tartar to it and cook until the mixture reads 239°F on the candy thermometer. This may take about 15 minutes. Stir the mixture continuously until the sugar is mixed, but stop stirring... - 43.0547
1. In a bowl, dissolve the yeast in three tablespoons of warm milk and leave it for fiifteen minutes till it turns frothy
2. In a bowl, sift flour and add yeast mixture into it; melt quarter cup of butter with the rest of the milk and add to it
3. Add... - 42.475
Place the egg yolks in a medium sized bowl.
Combine the sugar and water in a heavy saucepan.
Swirl the mixture over medium heat until the sugar dissolves.
Do not stir.
Boil to the soft ball stage (238Â° F.).
Remove from the heat.
While beating the... - 35.8011
Cream 1 cup butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy; blend in confectioners' sugar, a small amount at a time.
Shape mixture into small eggs; chill for at least 1 hour.
Combine chocolate, paraffin, 1 tablespoon butter and vanilla in top of double... - 35.1802
1) To make the chocolate buttercream, in a saucepan, melt the chocolate over boiling water.
2) Take the pan off the heat and allow the chocolate to cool down.
3) Into a small bowl, add in butter and confectioner's sugar.
4) Beat the mixture well till... - 34.018
Hazelnut Buttercream has a Luscious taste.The brandy and Sugar gives the Hazelnut Buttercream Magnificent taste. - 33.8399
1) In a warm basin cut in butter and beat until softened.
2) Mix half the sifted icing sugar and beat the mixture until light.
3) Add remaining sugar and beat.
4) Add color and flavor as per choice.
5) Beat in 1/4 teaspoon vanilla essence and let... - 31.7339
Place chocolate in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cook until chocolate melts.
Set aside to cool.
Cream butter in a large bowl, and set aside.
Combine sugar and water in a small, heavy saucepan; cook over medium heat,... - 30.058
Put egg yolks, sugar, and cream in a saucepan and let simmer while whipping firmly until the cream thickens.
Cream butter until light and fluffy.
Gradually beat in the cooled cream mixture, 1 teaspoon at a time.
Beat until well blended and fluffy. - 29.0685
1. In a medium saucepan, mix sugar, flour, and salt. Whisk in milk until combined. Add chocolate and cook over medium-low heat, whisking frequently until smooth and thick and chocolate is melted, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool. - 23.3146
Cream butter; add sugar, chocolate, and vanilla, and cream well.
Add eggs; beat about 3 minutes, until mixture is light in color, smooth, and thick. (If it gets dark and runny from overheating, chill mixture, then re-beat.) Refrigerate or freeze until you... - 22.9267
Chocolate Buttercream is used to make delicious dessert. Chocolate Buttercream gets its flavor from milk mixed with cocoa and flavored with vanilla extract. Chocolate Buttercream is cherished by many. - 20.3932
Combine butter and powdered sugar, creaming until light and fluffy.
Add orange juice; beat until spreading consistency.
Beat in spices. - 18.5545
Buttercream Recipes By Category