- » Butterball Turkey
Butterball Turkey Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butterball turkey recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butterball turkey recipes.
Butterball Oven Stir-fry Turkey And Vegetables
Combine oil and mustard in large bowl. Add turkey and vegetables; mix to coat. Sprinkle with seasoning mix; stir to coat. Place turkey and vegetables onto 10 × 15 inch baking pan; bake in 450ºF oven for 15 minutes, stirring once. - 18.2327
You May Also Like!
Tandoori Style Roast Turkey Breast
1. Remove and discard skin from turkey breast, reserving gravy pouch for another use. Roll up turkey breast. Tie roll securely in several places with heavy string. Place turkey in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag.
2. Stir together yogurt and next 8... - 34.7425
1. In a saucepan or a skillet, melt the butter and heat it till it begins to froth.
2. Add the onion and sautÃ© it in butter till soft and limp but not browned.
3. Lower the heat and stir in the flour and salt.
4. Taking the pan off the heat,... - 47.7824
Simple Turkey Soup
1. In a large kettle, tip in the turkey carcass, celery, onion, salt and bay leaf in the hot water and simmer for 2 hours till done.
2. Turn the turkey during the cooking process to ensure that it is cooked through.
3. Remove the carcass from the... - 40.8693
Zesty Tomato Turkey Soup
Cook bacon in large saucepan over medium-high heat until crisp; crumble into small pieces and set aside.
In drippings, cook and stir onion and garlic until tender.
Add remaining ingredients, including reserved bacon.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce... - 38.0501
Hot Scalloped Roasted Turkey Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
2. Grease a 1- quart casserole or 4 individiual baking dishes with butter.
3. In the casserole, combine all the ingredients except the ingredients for the topping.
4. Mix well and spread evenly.
5.... - 49.1607
Quick Deli Turkey Soup
Combine broth, tomatoes with juice, zucchini and basil in large saucepan.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
Stir in turkey and pasta.
Continue heating until turkey is hot. - 25.6283
Turkey A La Queen
1. Grease 6 large muffin cups with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 375ºF
3. To make toast cups, brush melted butter on one side of the trimmed bread slices.
4. Fit the each bread slice into a muffin cup allowing the corners to protrude... - 45.4311
Turkey Wild Rice Pumpkin Soup
1. In a Dutch oven Cook and stir margarine, onions and celery over medium heat until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Put in broth and pumpkin.
3. Let it boil, lower heat and let it simmer 5 minutes.
4. Stir in turkey, rice, half and... - 44.984
Slow Cooked Turkey Breast With Mushroom Sauce
1. Wash the turkey in cold water.
2. Pat it dry on paper toweling.
3. In a slow cooker, place the turkey breast, skin side up.
4. Drizzle with butter and sprinkle with herbs, spiced and seasonings.
5. Pour the wine over the turkey.... - 46.4589
Turkey Rumaki Spanish Style
1. Fry the SIZZLEAN in a hot frying pan for about 2 minutes each side.
2. Half each slice crosswise.
3. In each slice, wrap a turkey chunk and an olive.
4. Secure with a skewer or a large wooden toothpick.
5. Grill the Turkey Rumaki... - 32.4277