- » Butter Yeast
Butter Yeast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter yeast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter yeast recipes.
1. Put dry yeast, 2 cups flour, sugar and salt into a large mixer bowl.
2. Mix at low speed of electric mixer until the ingredients are well blended.
3. Combine water, milk and shortening in a saucepan.
4. Set over low heat until liquids are warm (shortening... - 45.3504
Butter Sally Lunn With Yeast
Combine milk, 1/4 cup sugar, salt and butter in a bowl; cool to lukewarm.
Combine 1/2 cup warm water and yeast in large mixing bowl; stir until yeast is dissolved.
Add milk mixture and eggs; mix well.
Beat in flour gradually until smooth.
Cover; let rise in... - 43.4048
Sour Cream Yeast Rolls
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; stir well.
Combine sour cream, water, and butter in a saucepan; heat until butter melts, stirring occasionally.
Cool to 120° to 130°.
Gradually add liquid mixture to flour mixture, beating well at low... - 43.3823
Three Day Yeast Rolls
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup water.
Add butter, sugar, eggs, salt and remaining water; mix well.
Add 2 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Gradually stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough (do not knead).
Place in a greased bowl.
Cover... - 40.1422
Sally Lunn With Yeast
Soften yeast in water.
Cool milk to lukewarm.
Add cooled milk and set aside.
Cream butter and sugar; add eggs one at a time, mix well after each.
Add flour and salt to creamed mixture alternately with yeast mixture, beating well after each addition.
Beat till... - 40.1096
Easy Refrigerator Yeast Rolls
1. In a large bowl, sprinkle yeast over 1 1/2 cups warm (110°) water. Let stand until yeast is soft, about 5 minutes.
2. Add sugar, salt, 1/2 cup butter, and eggs; beat to blend. Add 5 cups flour and stir until well moistened. Cover with plastic wrap and... - 26.3012
Butter Fingers (yeast)
Thaw dough until soft enough to be malleable, 2 to 4 hours. Cut loaf lengthwise into 16 strips (half, then each half into 8 strips). With hands, roll each strip between palms to form an even rope, pencil thin. Roll each rope in butter melted in shallow baking... - 11.9569
Butter Yeast Recipes By Category