- » Butter Tortilla
Butter Tortilla Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter tortilla recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter tortilla recipes.
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Melt butter in 10-inch skillet over medium heat; add chicken, oregano, salt and ground pepper. Cook chicken until golden, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet, place in bowl and reserve.
2. Pour oil into the skillet until it... - 33.5272
Mexican Tortilla Sandwich
Butter 1 side of each tortilla.
Arrange 1 tortilla, buttered side down, in skillet or on cold griddle.
Layer cheese, chicken, onion and avocado over, leaving Winch border on all sides.
Drizzle evenly with salsa.
Top with remaining tortilla, buttered side... - 33.376
1) Apply butter over the tortillas.
2) Fold them twice in half, ensuring not to tear or crack open the tortillas.
3) Keep them on paper towel and microwave for 1 minute on High.
4) Serve at once. - 30.416
You May Also Like!
Hot Buttered Corn Tortillas
1) Place a dry skillet over medium heat.
2) Put tortillas one at a time on the skillet to heat up both the sides.
3) Spread a dollop of butter in center of a heated tortilla. Cover with another heated tortilla.
4) Use a covered casserole to stack the... - 30.4082
Cod Corn Tortilla Soup
Sauté onions and garlic in butter in a large skillet over medium heat for 3-4 minutes, or until soft. Stir in oregano, cumin and red pepper flakes. Sauté 1-2 minutes. Stir in chicken broth, tomatoes and tomato liquid; bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes.... - 30.4446
PREPARATION combine flour, melted butter, milk, egg, and salt.
Let stand for 30 minutes; heat butter in small skillet, pour in enough batter to cover bottom of skillet.
Brown other side.
Continue until all batter is used. - 30.4475
Cinnamon Tortilla Shells
Spread each tortilla out on a bread board and spray evenly with Pam.
Sprinkle evenly with cinnamon sugar.
Slice into 4 quarters.
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Oil spray 12 large muffin cups or use nonstick pans.
Drape each muffin cup or tart pan with a piece of... - 26.6997
Tulsa Town Tortilla Chips
Tulsa Town Tortilla Chips - name might sound strange but the taste is just yum! I love devouring these Tulsa Town Tortilla Chips as an appetizer for dinner. Try the Tulsa Town Tortilla Chips, I am sure you will love it! - 26.3564
Tortillas With Salsa Jalapeno
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Separate tortillas into 2 equal stacks.
Wrap each stack in aluminum foil.
Heat 20 minutes.
Guests spread tortillas with butter and salsa jalapena, then roll them up and eat as a bread. - 19.4552
Southwestern Chicken And Tortilla Casserole
Southwestern Chicken And Tortilla Casserole has a Juicy taste. The chicken and mushrooms gives the Southwestern Chicken And Tortilla Casserole Lips smacking taste. Must catch it - 45.5907
1.Broil lightly buttered corn tortilla for 2 minutes.
2.Once done spread tofu or ricotta on it.
3.Arrange tomato slices and top with cheese.
4.Broil tortilla until the cheese melts.
5.Allow it to cool.
6.Serve immediately - 32.974
Tortilla Dry Soup
In a wide frying pan, over medium-high heat, cook onion in oil until limp; add chiles, cream, and tomato puree.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Add salt to taste.
Grease a 2-quart baking dish and cover bottom with half the tortilla strips.
Pour over half the sauce and add... - 36.6631
Guacamole With Tortillas
1. To make chili butter, place butter, lemon rind, chili sauce and cumin in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. To make guacamole, place avocado in a bowl and mash with a fork. Stir in tomato, lemon juice and coriander or parsley.
3. Place tortillas in a single... - 36.4581