- » Butter Toffee Cake
Butter Toffee Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter toffee cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter toffee cake recipes.
Toffee Pound Cake
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease and flour 12-cup fluted tube or 10-inch tube pan, In large bowl, blend all cake ingredients except brickie chips at low speed until moistened.
Beat 3 minutes at medium speed.
By hand, stir in brickie chips.
Pour into prepared... - 43.5022
Apple Cake With Toffee Crust
1. Make the cake: Preheat the oven to 325° Butter and flour a 9-inch spring form tube pan, In a bowl, whisk the flour with the salt and baking soda. In a large bowl, whisk the oil with the granulated sugar. Whisk in the eggs 1 at a time. Whisk in the dry... - 37.7093
Almond Toffee Apple Cake
In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until creamy.
Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended.
Add flour and baking powder; mix until blended.
Spread batter in a greased 2-inch-deep, 9-inch-diameter cake pan with removable rim.
Place apples on batter,... - 43.4718
Sticky Toffee Pudding Cake
Sticky toffee pudding is a favorite British dessert consisting of moist cake flooded with a decadent toffee sauce (“pudding” is synonymous with “dessert” in England). My husband thinks it is one of the best desserts ever, and I wholeheartedly agree.... - 44.2165
Toffee Treasure Cake
Preheat oven to 325Â°F (300Â°F for colored fluted tube pan).
Grease (not oil) and flour 12 cup fluted tube pan (non stick finish pan, too).
Combine 1/4 cup sugar with cinnamon; set aside.
(Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.) In large bowl,... - 43.2202
Insert metal accessory rack.
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Grease a 13x9x2-inch cake pan.
In large mixing bowl, combine flour, brown sugar and salt.
With a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Remove 1 cup flour mixture and place in... - 42.3434
Chocolate Toffee Bar Cake
Mix brown sugar and flour thoroughly; cut in butter until of consistency of coarse meal.
Reserve 1 cup mixture; add salt and soda to remaining mixture.
Blend in egg, milk and vanilla; beat well.
Pour into well-greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
Chop toffee bars... - 41.2873
Treasure Toffee Cake
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Butter and flour a 10-inch bundt pan.
In a small bowl, stir together cinnamon and sugar.
In a mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients except nuts, candy bars, and melted butter.
Beat until all ingredients are well blended and the... - 49.1964
Treasure Toffee Cake
Combine cinnamon and 1/4 cup sugar.
Combine remaining ingredients except nuts, candy and melted butter.
Blend at low speed until moistened.
Beat at medium speed 3 minutes.
Spoon half of the batter into greased and floured 10-inch bundt pan.
Sprinkle with 2... - 41.7278
Holiday Toffee Cakes
Finely chop chocolate-covered toffee pieces; set aside.
Beat butter in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
Add sugar; beat until combined.
Beat in milk and vanilla.
Beat in as much flour as you can with the... - 45.9319
Pecan Toffee Coffeecake
The cake is so tender and moist, the streusel in the centre and top is cinnamon-y and together they taste like a delightful donut! The pecan-toffee topping is this coffee cake's icing on the cake and you will love the salty-sweet combo. This coffee cake is... - 106.397
Chocolate Toffee Crescent Bars
Chocolate are always my pick and these Chocolate Toffee Crescent Bars makes no exception. If you are planning an all-exclusive party for kids, make sure that you add the Chocolate Toffee Crescent Bars to your menu. Just give this yummy Chocolate Toffee... - 39.0402
Spread sesame seeds on baking sheet; bake in 350Â°F (180Â°C) oven for 15 minutes or until golden.
Reserve half of the seeds; sprinkle remaining seeds over well greased 13 x 9 inch (3.5 L) cake pan.
In saucepan, bring butter, white and brown... - 38.3895
Sticky Toffee Pudding
1. make the cake: Preheat the oven to 350° Butter an 8-by-12-inch glass baking dish. In a heatproof bowl, cover the dates and cinnamon sticks with the boiling water and let stand for 30 minutes. Drain in a colander and discard the cinnamon.
2. In a large... - 33.974
Sticky Toffee Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. In a saucepan, add 2 ounce butter, 4 ounce muscovado sugar and the golden syrup and heat gently until the sugar dissolves. Increase the heat of the sugar mixture and cook for 3-4 minutes until... - 47.9139
Pecan Toffee Using Graham Cracker Crumbs
Place sugar and butter in a 1 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 5 to 6 minutes.
Stir twice during cooking.
Add graham cracker crumbs and beat until well blended.
Spread mixture in the bottom of an 8 inch square glass cake dish.
Arrange chocolate... - 36.7408
Toffee Covered Cookies
These Toffee Covered Cookies are a desire ! Try these creamy hazelnut-coated coffee and cocoa bakes for your next dessert ! Tell me if you've liked these Toffee Covered Cookies. - 40.7463
Sticky Toffee Pudding
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Using butter, grease a 7 inch loose bottom cake pan. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine dates and water. Mix well and bring to boil.
4. Once boiled, remove from heat, add soda and... - 49.0508
Choco Nuts Toffee Bars
Toffee Bars are simply loved by all. The Sugar abd vanilla extract gives the Toffee Bars a wonderful connecting taste. Must catch it. - 40.9615
Chewy Toffee Bars
Chewy toffee goodness in a cookie bar! Who will want brownies or plain old blondes once they've had these tasty bars made with Skor bits? - 0
English Toffee Squares
Sift together salt, cinnamon and flour.
Cream butter and sugar replacement.
Beat in baking chocolate and egg yolk.
Add sifted dry ingredients and mix.
Add vanilla extract and pecans.
Mix well, press dough into a greased 14 x 10 in. (35 x 25 cm) cookie... - 47.4134
1) Slice the bread (or tea cake) into 1-inch slices and remove the crusts.
2) Cut each slice in two.
3) Dampen with sugar syrup (or dip into milk and egg mix).
4) For the toffee mix, add half the butter, half the sugar, and half the golden syrup into a... - 40.046
Sticky Toffee Sundae
Heat the oven to 150C/fan 130C/gas 2.
Put the unsoaked dates with 300ml water in a pan and bring up to the boil.
Cream the butter and sugar together and mix the flour with the baking powder.
Add the egg to the butter and sugar mixture followed by the... - 47.0625
Danish Toffee Cookies
1. Sift flour with baking powder.
2. Cream butter with salt until light and fluffy, gradually adding sugar. Add egg, then coffee, then rum, beating well after each addition. Blend in flour mixture, then almonds. Refrigerate about 2 hours, or until dough can... - 36.506
Caramel Apple And Walnut No Bake Cheesecake
Grease a 12-inch spring-form pan and line the bottom with waxed paper.
In a small bowl dissolve the gelatin in water and let it cool.
In a mixing bowl combine the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
Add the gelatin and beat... - 41.6177
Caramel Apple Fondue
In fondue pot gradually blend evaporated milk into frosting mix, stirring till smooth.
Add butter or margarine.
Heat and stir over low heat till butter is melted.
Place over fondue burner.
Spear apple with fondue fork.
Dip in fondue, then nuts. - 31.5781
Chocolate Whipped Cream Cake
Grease and flour baking pan, 13x9x2 inches, or 2 round layer pans, 8 or 9x1 1/2 inches.
In chilled bowl, beat cream until stiff.
Beat eggs until thick and lemon colored.
Fold eggs, chocolate and almond extract into cream.
Stir together remaining ingredients;... - 38.6102
Butter Praline Pecan Cheesecake
Heat oven to 325°F.
In large bowl, combine cake mix and butter at low speed until crumbly.
Reserve 1 cup of crumb mixture for topping.
Press remaining mixture in bottom and 1 1/2 inches up sides of ungreased 10- or 9-inch springform pan.
In same large bowl,... - 43.6707
Vanilla Flavored Angel Food Cake
Heat oven to 375Â°.
Stir together flour and first amount of sugar; set aside.
In large mixer bowl, beat egg whites, cream of tartar and salt until foamy.
Add second amount of sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, beating on high speed until meringue holds stiff... - 38.2843
Burnt Sugar Cake
1. In a small saucepan, melt 1 cup sugar with 1/4 cup hot water until brown.
2. Add remaining hot water and cook slowly to a syrup. Set aside to cool.
3. Grease and flour two 9-inch layer pans.
4. In a mixing bowl, beat remaining sugar and butter until light... - 46.4435
Praline Pecan Cheesecake
1 Preheat the oven to 325°Fahrenheit.
2 In a large bowl, add cake mix and butter, beating at low speed until crumbly.
3 Reserve 1 cup of crumb mixture for topping.
4 Dust your fingers with flour a npress the remaining mixture... - 46.5994
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine all the ingredients and place the pan over a low flame.
2. Stirring constantly, simmer the sauce until all the sugar has melted and blended with the butter and syrup to form a thick toffee like sauce.... - 28.0109
Banoffee Pie By Tarla Dalal
Combination of toffee, bananas and whipped cream on a crunchy biscuit base is a perfect dessert to make for a party. It will surely be enjoyed by all. - 0
Almond Praline Or Brittle
In a small saucepan, caramelise the sugar with a little water.
Add the almonds, which should not have been peeled, only wanned a little.
Stir them into the toffee-like syrup and turn out on to an oiled dish.
Leave to get cold before chopping or... - 20.0293
Sticky Date Pudding
Combine the dates and water in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes or until dates are tender.
Puree the date mixture or crush with a spoon.
Sift together the flour, baking soda and baking powder.
Cream the butter and... - 42.3485
Sticky Date Pudding
1. Cover dates with boiling water and set aside while preparing rest of the pudding.
2. Make cake according to packet directions. Drain dates and fold through cake batter.
3. Spoon cake batter into a greased and lined 20 cm (8 in) springform tin and bake for... - 35.1887
Sticky Banana Pudding
1. Place butter and caster sugar in a bowl and beat until light and creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
2. Sift together flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Fold flour mixture and vanilla essence into butter mixture. Stir in... - 40.4054
Sticky Date Pudding
1. Place dates and water in a saucepan and bring to the boil over a medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes or until dates are soft. Remove pan from heat and stir in bicarbonate of soda. Set aside.
2. Place butter and sugar in a bowl and beat until... - 37.9142