- » Butter Tart
Butter Tart Recipes
Butter tart is a classic Canadian dessert dish which is made using a small short curst tart and a sweet filling. This unique dessert, which is one of the national dishes of the country, has no resemblance to butter ... More »
Rum Raisin Butter Tart Squares
1. For base, in a bowl, add butter, and icing sugar. Blend until creamy.
2. Drop flour and mix until the mixture appears like small crumbs.
3. Line a 9-inch square cake pan with parchment paper. Transfer mixture into it and press well.
4.... - 107.269
Nana's Cookery Peanut Butter Tart
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
2. Grease a 9-inch tart pan and set aside.
3. In a bowl, mix together grounded cookie and butter.
4. Press the mixture into the bottom and sides of the tart pan.
5. Pop the pan in oven and... - 105.323
2-bite Butter Tarts
This 2-bite Butter Tarts recipe is the favorite of my wife. Whenever there is a gathering or celebrations at my home, her emphasis on cooking this dessert. It is delicious and liked by all. So try this 2-bite Butter Tarts recipe and make the partying at... - 47.1697
Butter Tart Square
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mix together the flour, butter and brown sugar.
3) Press the mixture into a pan of 8x8-inches.
4) Bake in preheated oven for about 15 minutes.
5) Melt the margarine or butter.
6) Add all... - 44.8279
Rum And Butter Tarts
1. In a bowl, place currants and cover them with boiling water. Allow them to soak for 10 minutes until they swell up.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F before baking.
3. Drain the currants thoroughly in a colander.
4. In a small saucepan,... - 43.0806
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a bowl, beat together butter and sugar until creamy.
3) Whisk in egg, water, vanilla, raisins and nuts until firm.
4) Pour the egg mixture equally in all the pastry shells.
5) Bake in the oven for 10... - 42.4675
Classic Butter Tarts
Place currants or raisins in a sieve and set over simmering water for 5 minutes to plump up.
Remove and drain on a paper towel.
Blend together the butter and brown sugar.
Stir in the eggs, corn syrup, and vanilla.
Tarts will be runnier and less likely to... - 42.1816
Large Butter Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a large bowl, beat the eggs till light and frothy. Add in melted butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, raisins, vanilla essence and salt. Beat the ingredients together well.
3) Carefully pour the butter... - 41.6956
Cream the butter, sugar, corn syrup and salt together, and stir in beaten eggs, vanilla, vinegar and spice.
Pour boiling water over raisins and let stand 10 minutes; then drain and dry.
Roll out pastry, and cut in circles to fit deep medium-size muffin... - 41.5851
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
2) In a bowl, immerse the currants in the boiling water and stand for 5 to 10 minutes, then drain.
3) In a bowl, combine the brown sugar, butter and egg, blend well with a fork.
4) Gently stir in... - 40.4058
Butter Tarts With Mushroom Cream
Butter Tarts With Mushroom Cream has a mouth watering taste. The whipped cream with flour gives the Butter Tarts With Mushroom Cream a exceptional taste. - 40.2179
Peanut Butter Tarts
These Peanut Butter Tarts are so very compelling ! The creamy chocolate pudding fillings topped with Halloween candy, and cake decorations makes this pastry taste really out of this world ! Don't miss out on these Peanut Butter Tarts. You'll simply love them ! - 39.9274
Caramel Butter Tarts
Heat oven to 350°.
With hands, mix flour, 1/2 cup butter and the confectioners' sugar thoroughly.
Divide into 24 parts.
Press each part against bottom and side of ungreased small muffin cup (1 2/3 inches in diameter).
Do not allow pastry to extend above tops... - 39.9203
Vanilla Butter Tarts
Prepare pastry; roll 1/8-inch thick and cut in 4-inch rounds.
Press into tart pans.
Cream margarine, gradually add sugar, beating well between additions.
Stir in eggs, milk and vanilla.
Put raisins in each shell.
Fill to 2/3 with filling (don't... - 39.8778
Tasty Butter Tarts
1) In a bowl, mix together flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
2) Slice in the lard into the mix, and combine well.
3) Separately, mix together the eggs, vinegar and water. Pour this into the bowl of dry ingredients. Mix well and keep in the... - 38.7876
Sweet Buttery Tart Crust
Sweet Buttery Tart Crust has a Breathtaking taste.The Sugar and Eggs gives the Sweet Buttery Tart Crust Different taste. - 37.7509
Butter Tart Pie
In bowl, beat eggs lightly.
Stir in brown sugar, corn syrup, butter, flour, vanilla and salt until blended.
Stir in currants.
Pour into pie shell.
* Bake in 400Ã‚Â°F (200Ã‚Â°C) oven for 5 minutes.
Reduce heat to 350CF (180Ã‚Â°C).
Bake for about... - 37.3327
the butter tarts are creamy and soft tarts filled with raisins set in tart shells. Made with eggs, sugar, butter, corn syrup and vanilla for flavor, the raisins gives these tarts a special chewy feel! - 37.1777
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, beat together brown sugar, eggs, corn syrup, cream, butter.
3) Add in a few raisins into the mixture. Mix well and pour the mixture into the tart shells.
4) Bake the tart shells for about 20... - 35.3816
In a small bowl, cover raisins with hot water and let stand for about 30 minutes.
In a large bowl, mix butter, brown sugar, salt, and corn syrup.
Stir until sugar is dissolved and butter is creamed.
Add egg and vanilla and mix well.
To make tart shells, line... - 34.4591
Peanut Butter Tart Cookies
This Peanut Butter Tart Cookies is absolutely delightful to pep up weekend family dinners. Enjoy it as a snack, the Peanut Butter Tart Cookies is sure to catch you by surprise and get you hooked to it. - 32.988
Poached Pear And Brown Butter Tart
1. make the crust: Preheat the oven to 375°. Spray an 11-inch tart pan with a removable bottom with vegetable oil spray. In a food processor, pulse the flour with the sugar and salt once or twice until combined. Add the butter and pulse until it is the size... - 32.9459
1. In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
2. In a mixer bowl, cream together butter and shortening; blend in sugar and beat in egg and vanilla.
3. Gradually mix in dry ingredients, 2 tbsp (25 ml) at a time, mixing well after each addition until a... - 31.14
1. Beat egg, gradually add brown sugar and salt, vanilla and lemon.
2. Beat until full of bubbles.
3. Fold in the raisins and melted butter.
4. Drop mixture from the teaspoon into pastry lined tart shell.
5. Bake until filling is set and the pastry is nicely... - 30.0196
Pour boiling water over the raisins using enough water to cover the raisins, drain.
Mix butter, sugar, and salt together, add slightly beaten egg, corn syrup and vanilla and mix well.
Line muffin or tart tins with pastry and fill shells about half full of... - 28.4956
Peanut Butter Tarts
Spoon a tablespoonful of whipped topping into the bottom of each tart shell; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, beat milk and peanut butter until well mixed.
Add pudding mix; beat for 1 minute.
Fold in remaining whipped topping.
Spoon about 1/2 cup filling into... - 27.762
Rich Butter Tarts
Cream butter and sugar thoroughly, add beaten eggs and currants.
Line tart tins with uncooked pastry, partially fill with mixture.
Bake in hot oven for about ten minutes, lower heat and cook until done. (About twenty minutes altogether). - 27.3087
Butter Tart Recipes By Category