- » Butter Shortcake
Butter Shortcake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter shortcake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter shortcake recipes.
Peach Butter Almond Shortcake
Heat oven to 400 F.
Stir baking mix, granulated sugar, 1/3 cup butter and the milk to a soft dough.
Gently smooth dough into a ball on floured cloth-covered board.
Knead 8 to 10 times.
Divide dough in half.
Pat each half in an un-greased round layer pan, 9 X... - 42.237
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a food processor bowl fitted with a knife blade, add the baking powder, sugar, salt, butter and flour, then process for about 15 seconds, until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
3) Beat the egg and... - 40.1006
Bumper Crop Shortcake
Prepare your choice of filling.
In a medium bowl stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Cut in margarine or butter till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Combine egg and milk; add to dry ingredients.
Stir just till moistened.
Drop into... - 39.9302
Shortcake Biscuit Stars
1. Line a baking sheet with grease proof paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 300° F, 150° C.
3. Quarter the cherries for decoration.
4. In a large bowl, use an electric beater to cream the margarine with the icing sugar until it is light... - 39.8824
1. In a bowl, mix flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
2. With a pastry blender or your fingers, cut or rub butter until no pieces are larger than 1/4 inch.
3. In a small bowl, mix buttermilk and egg yolks; add to flour mixture. Stir... - 39.6021
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F /190°C/Gas 5.
2. Grease 2 baking trays with oil or butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine butter and sugar.
4. Cream the mixture using an electric beater or a wooden spoon until light and fluffy.
5. Beat... - 38.8332
1. In a medium bowl blend butter, sugar and egg and stir in milk.
2. Combine with flour, baking powder and salt and pour into a 9-inch round glass dish.
3. Microwave at high for 5-6 minutes rotating 1/4 turn halfway through cooking.
4. Let it... - 38.2571
Last Minute Shortcake
In mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Cut in butter.
Measure milk and add egg; mix with fork and stir into flour mixture just until moistened.
Spoon into 4 to 5 dessert dishes (1-cup size).
Cook uncovered, 2 1/2 to 3 minutes or until... - 35.3773
Louisiana Asparagus Shortcake
Make a drawn butter sauce of the flour, salt, 1/4 cup butter and asparagus liquor, beating in the last 1/4 cup of butter after sauce is taken from fire.
Add asparagus, spread between and on cake.
Garnish with quartered hard-boiled eggs, parsley, and paprika. - 26.4594