- » Butter Sheet Cake
Butter Sheet Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter sheet cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter sheet cake recipes.
Toasted Butter-pecan Cake
"Combine pecans nnd 1 /4 cup butter; place on cookie sheet.
Bake at 3i>0 degrees for 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
Combine remaining butter and sugar; blend in eggs.
Sift dry ingredients together; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
Stir in... - 47.325
Chocolate Butter Streusel Dessert
1. Lengthwise cut frozen Butter Streusel Coffee Cake into half to get 2 layers.
2. Over a baking sheet, place the bottom half of cake and spread sour cream on top.
3. Sprinkle about 3 tablespoons of chocolate pieces.
4. Replace the top... - 33.4816
Swiss Butter S S
Cream the butter and the sugar.
Add the egg yolks one at a time, beating after each addition.
Add the lemon rind.
Add the flour; mix well.
Divide the dough into thirds; then divide each third into 6 parts (to facilitate handling).
Roll out one portion at a... - 45.159
Baked Yellow Butter Cake
Here is a cake I did for a friend of a friend. I would use fondant to make the decorations on the side and maybe try using some black sprinkles if I were to make this style of cake again. Otherwise I'm pretty happy with how it came out and the birthday woman... - 103.88
Chocolate Fudge Cake With Butter Cream Frosting
Cut 2 waxed-paper circles to fit bottoms of 2 (9-by-l-l/2-inch) round layer-cake pans.
Lightly grease bottoms and sides of pans; place waxed paper in pans.
In top of double boiler, combine chocolate and hot water.
Place over hot, not boiling, water, stir-... - 40.1756
Biscuit Layer Cake
Line a square or rectangular tin with grease proof paper or polythene sheet.
Melt butter in top of a double boiler.
Sift together cocoa, icing sugar and chocolate powder.
Gradually, add this to butter, stirring constantly; add milk.
Whisk with a beater until... - 43.5764
Grand Marnier Cake
Line the base and both ends of a 2 pint/ 1.2 litre loaf tin with lightly oiled vegetable parchment paper.
Cream together the softened butter and the caster sugar until light and fluffy, then gradually beat in the strong black coffee and 3 tbsp Grand... - 39.672
Beat fat and sugar till very creamy and soft, stir in the sifted flour and salt.
Stir in the orange rind.
Using a vegetable star pipe, pipe out the mixture in 3 1/2—4-in lengths on greased baking-sheets.
Bake in a moderate oven (375°-350° F., Gas 5-4),... - 30.7466
Christmas Fruit Cake Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
2. In a large bowl, place the oleo, butter and brown sugar. Cream well
3. Add the eggs, cinnamon, cloves, allspice, soda and milk and mix well
4. Add the flour while alternating with the whiskey
5. Add... - 46.8693
Scandinavian Butter Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter, flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, ice water, almond extract, and salt with an electric mixer on medium speed just until well blended.
2. Divide dough into 24 pieces. Spread remaining sugar on a piece of wax... - 31.3583
Butter Cream Sandwich Fingers
For preparing the yeast dough, stir a pinch of sugar into warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
Sift flour and 1/4 cup (50 g) sugar into a large... - 45.6984
Sift the flour into a large bowl and rub in the fat until it resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
Add the sugar and fruit; then stir in the beaten egg and just a little milk in order to give a very stiff dough.
Put rocky heaps of the mixture on to a greased... - 31.3352
In a large bowl, mix together raisins, currants, glace cherries, peel, and nuts.
Pour in rum and let soak overnight.
The next day, mix together flour, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
Stir flour mixture into soaked fruit.
In a mixing bowl, cream together... - 43.3293
1. Roll te pastry out to thickness of half an inch and cut into sixteen circles three and a half inch in diameter
2. Roll each of the circles out to make them slightly larger
3. Preheat oven to 425°F
4. In a saucepan, melt ethe butter... - 42.4142
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 275 degrees.
2) Grease a deep round cake tin of 6-inches. Line it with a double thickness of non-stick parchment or greased greaseproof paper.
3) Around the outside of the tin, tie several thicknesses of brown... - 46.0078
Old-time Tea Cake
Cream sugar and butter.
Add eggs, one at a time, alternately with flour.
Beat well after each addition.
Add nutmeg with next-to-last addition of flour.
Add just enough flour to make a soft yet easy-to-handle dough.
Roll out on floured surface to desired... - 31.517
Coconut Chocolate Cake
Prepare cake mix according to package directions; pour into greased and floured 8- or 9-inch round cake pan.
Bake according to package directions.
Cool in pan 10 minutes.
Remove to wire rack to cool.
In small bowl, cream brown sugar, butter, and peanut butter... - 37.8872
Make the dough by sifting the flour, baking powder and salt into a mixing bowl.
Cut the butter into small pieces and add to the flour.
Using your fingertips rub in the butter using the breadcrumb method.
Beat the egg yolks with the milk and mix just enough... - 49.5101
Raised English Tea Cakes
1. Bruise caraway seeds with 2 teaspoons sugar in a small bowl to blend flavors. Keep aside.
2. In a warmed bowl, stir yeast with remaining sugar, 3 tablespoons cream and 2 tablespoons flour. Leave in a warm place until bubbly.
3. Re-sift remaining flour with... - 43.1083
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. In a medium bowl, with wooden spoon or portable electric mixer, cream butter until soft and fluffy.
3. Beat in sugar until well combined. Add egg yolks and beat until light and fluffy.
4. Gradually stir in the flour, 1/2 cup at a... - 42.0001
Two Layer Almond Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350 F
2) Into a bowl measure the flour and cut the butter into it
3) Using a fork mix the flour and butter with a little water
4) Bring the dough together and divide the dough into half
5) Onto a floured board, pat the... - 46.011