- » Butter Rum Hard Candy
Butter Rum Hard Candy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter rum hard candy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter rum hard candy recipes.
Pulled Butter Mints
In a heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, water, and butter; mix well. Place on medium heat; don't stir after mixture starts to heat. Cook with lid on until mixture boils. Take lid off and cook to 248 degrees F.* on candy thermometer. Wash crystals down three... - 17.5774
• Line a 10x6x2-inch baking dish with foil, extending foil over edges of dish. Butter the foil; set dish aside.
• In a heavy 2-quart saucepan combine sugar, light corn syrup, and water. Cook over medium-high heat to boiling, stirring constantly with a... - 36.5584
Cinnamon Salt Water Taffy
• Butter a 15 x 10 x l-inch baking pan; set pan aside. Butter the sides of a heavy 2-quart saucepan. In the saucepan combine sugar, light corn syrup, water, and salt. Cook over medium-high heat to boiling, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon to dissolve... - 34.4691
Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy (5 minutes using an electric mixer set at medium speed).
Press the egg yolks through a wire strainer into the creamed mixture; add the kirsch and vanilla; mix well.
Gradually add the flour and salt, mixing... - 47.6675
Mosaic Fruit Cake
Beat eggs until light.
Add sugar, vanilla, rum flavoring, and butter; continue beating until well blended.
Sift flour and measure; sift with baking powder and salt into the first mixture.
Mix to a smooth batter.
Add the fruits and nuts.
Blend with a spoon or... - 44.8319
Magic Window Cookies
Mix sugar, shortening, eggs and vanilla.
Stir in flour, baking powder and salt.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Heat oven to 375°.
Roll dough 1/8 inch thick on lightly floured cloth-covered board.
Cut into desired shapes, using cutters of 2 sizes to... - 35.8031
Christmas Plum Pudding
Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Mix in the suet.
Beat in the eggs one at a time.
Sift together the flour, soda, salt, and spices.
Combine the fruits and nuts.
Dredge with 1/2 cup of the sifted dry ingredients.
Add the bread crumbs to the... - 46.792
Classic Plum Pudding
In large bowl, beat butter with sugar until fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition; add orange rind.
In separate bowl, stir together flour, bread crumbs, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger; stir in candied... - 46.8333
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, mix together the pecans, apricots, ginger, flour and orange rind. Set aside.
3) In a heavy saucepan, heat the butter, honey, sugar, cream and rum. Keep stirring... - 47.4105
Black Currant Pudding
1) Combine together the crumbs, suet, flour, sugar, chopped almonds, mixed fruits, currants, nutmeg, raisins, cinnamon, allspice and salt in a large bowl. Mix well.
2) In a different bowl, combine together the brandy or rum, eggs, milk, lemon peel and... - 42.4842
Plum Pudding With Almonds
Mix fruits, rinds, and ale and let stand 1/2 hour.
Sift flour with baking powder, salt and spices, stir in remaining ingredients, add fruit mixture, and mix well.
Spoon into 2 well-buttered 1-quart molds or metal bowls, cover with double thicknesses of foil,... - 47.454