- » Butter Rum Fudge
Butter Rum Fudge Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter rum fudge recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter rum fudge recipes.
Fudge Rum Balls
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease and flour 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Prepare, bake and cool cake following package directions.
Crumble cake into large bowl.
Stir with fork until crumbs are fine and uniform in size.
Add 1 cup nuts, rum extract, confectioners sugar... - 32.0735
Two Tone Rum Fudge
1. Line bottom and sides of loaf pan, 9x5x3 inches, with waxed paper, leaving 1 inch of waxed paper over sides of pan. Mix powdered sugar, margarine and milk in medium bowl. Microwave uncovered on high 1 to 2 minutes or until margarine is melted and mixture... - 23.3427
Raisin Rum Fudge
1. Line bottom and sides of loaf pan, 9x5x3 inches, with waxed paper. Mix frosting mix (dry) and salt in 2-quart casserole; stir in milk and margarine. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until margarine is melted and mixture can be stirred smooth, 1 to 2... - 24.2335
Easy Chocolate Fudge Sauce
Chocolate Fudge Sauce has a Appetizing taste.The sweet butter and sugar gives the Chocolate Fudge Sauce Dissimilar taste. - 32.3101
Fudge Brownie Pie
Cream margarine and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
Stir in espresso.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
Place chips in 4-cup measure or small bowl.
Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) until melted, 1 to 2 minutes, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Stir... - 44.2363
Chocolate Fudge Sauce
Place chocolate in a 4 cup glass measure.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes or until melted.
Stir well, then gradually stir in 1/2 cup of the milk, sugar, and salt.
Microwave, covered with wax paper, on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes (stirring... - 34.6114
Chocolate Almond And Rum Gateau
A rich chocolate cake with a moist fudge-like texture.
When cooked the centre should be slightly soft and underdone; if over-baked the fudge-like quality will be lost.
Line base of 8-inch (20-cm.) sandwich tin with greaseproof paper, grease and flour the... - 44.3849
Fudge balls are cute little chocolate balls made with chocolate and cream. Flavored with vanilla and sweetened with sugar, these decadent fudge balls are the perfect dessert for a romantic meal. - 29.6284
This is a kid friendly Eggnog Fudge recipe. My wife likes this Eggnog Fudge recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this fudge to delight him. The interesting fact about this fudge is that the very mention of it delights my son. So this dessert... - 39.8494
Diamond White Fudge
1. In a saucepan, mix together sugar, butter, sour cream, white corn syrup, salt and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook for about 5 minutes and remove from heat and allow to stand without stirring.
2. Add flavoring and beat well until it starts... - 39.187
These Hot Fudge Crepes make irresistible desserts! Make these dreamy Hot Fudge Crepes in a jiffy and serve them out to your family with heaps of your favorite ice cream ! Watch them enjoy but don't forget to tell me all about it ! - 36.5971
Place the butter, syrup and chocolate in a bowl and cook for 3 minutes. Stir in the biscuit (cookie) crumbs, sultanas (golden raisins), glace (candied) cherries and chopped nuts. Mix well.
Spoon this into a 1/2 kg / 1 lb springform loaf tin (pan). Chill in... - 34.2613
Sweetheart Fudge Pie
Cream butter; gradually add brown sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add melted chocolate, coffee powder, and rum extract, mixing well.
Stir in flour and... - 42.0686
Caribbean Fudge Pie
In large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
In top of double boiler, melt chocolate over hot, not boiling, water and add to creamed mixture with coffee and rum flavoring.
Stir in flour and the 1 cup... - 44.5082
Hot Chocolate Fudge Topping
For satiating sweet cravings through a dessert here's an amazing chocolate fudge that can make any dessert a sheer visual delight. Experience the chef's romantic escapes into the Big Bend National Park in Texas, San Francisco and other interesting places as... - 111.895
Quick Fudge Frosting
Melt chocolate over hot water.
Remove from heat; let cool.
In medium bowl, combine butter, sugar, salt, and 3 tablespoons hot cream.
With wooden spoon, or portable electric mixer at medium speed, beat until mixture is smooth.
Add chocolate; continue beating... - 37.3113
Chunky Fruit N Nut Fudge
In a large bowl, combine cherries and cranberries.
Add enough warm water to cover; set aside.
Line a 15-in.x 10-in.x 1-in. pan with foil and grease the foil with 1-1/2 teaspoons butter; set aside.
In a large heavy saucepan, melt remaining butter.
Stir in... - 41.0984
Chocolate Pear Shortcake
Chocolate Pear Shortcake has a supreme taste. Chocolate Pear Shortcake get its taste from sponge cake topped with pears and custard. Chocolate Pear Shortcake is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 39.5359
Chocolate Cream Puff Turtles
1) In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, cocoa, salt and soda. Place it aside.
2) Preheat oven 400°F (200°C).
3) In a saucepan, combine water and butter and bring this to a boil over medium heat. Alternately MICROWAVE on HIGH for 1 1/2-2... - 45.5585
Frost N Bake Cookies
Cream butter, frosting mix, and flavorings.
Blend in flour, raisins, and salt: mix well until a soft dough forms.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Place 1 1/2 inches apart on un-greased cookie sheets.
Flatten with fork.
Spread 1 teaspoon Fudge Frosting on each... - 42.8679
Blue Ribbon Chocolate Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease three 9X1 ½-inch layer cake pans, line with parchment paper and grease the paper.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
4) In a large mixer bowl, beat the butter or... - 46.6812