- » Butter Roasted Carrot
Butter Roasted Carrot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter roasted carrot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter roasted carrot recipes.
1. Wash the carrots well.
2. With a small paring knife peel or vegetable peeler, peel the carrots.
3. Slice at a slant or into thick roundels
4. In a small saucepan add carrots and cover them with cold water.
5. Blanch by heating until... - 36.4064
Butter Glazed Carrots
Carrots can be cooked or used in innumerable ways into dishes or preparations. Watch the recipe to make Carrots with butter in a simple way involving glazing carrots with fat and seasonings. Light and nice! - 99.558
Leg Of Veal
1) Mix together the garlic, salt, and pepper and rub into the veal.
2) Place the seasoned veal in a roasting pan and roast in a 375 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
3) Drain the fat. Add the carrots, onions, bay leaf, wine, and melted butter. Reduce the oven... - 28.4136
Roasted Ginger And Orange Carrots
Lay carrots on one sheet of foil.
Toss together the butter, ginger, orange juice and zest and honey.
Drizzle over the carrots.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper and parsley.
Top with second sheet of foil and fold edges over three times to seal the foil... - 33.2277
Rosemary Roasted Chicken With Carrots
Preheat oven to 200°C.
Rub chicken with salt and pepper to taste, sprinkle with rosemary, place in a baking dish.
Boil, steam or microwave carrots until just tender, arrange around chicken.
Dot with butter.
Drizzle chicken with stock, bake for 15 minutes or... - 33.0975
Glazed Smoked Pork With Buttered Carrots And Cabbage
1. Remove wrapping from pork butt.
2. In 6-quart kettle or Dutch oven place butt and cover with water.
3. Add peppercorns, cloves and bay leaf and bring to boiling.
4. Reduce heat and simmer for 2-1/4 hours (45 minutes per pound), or... - 45.4068
Roast Shoulder Of Veal With Carrots & Potatoes
Place veal, fat side up, on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Insert a meat thermometer into thickest part.
Prepare lemon-soy butter and brush over veal.
Reserve remaining butter.
Roast, uncovered, in a 325° oven for 1 hour.
Remove from oven and remove rack... - 30.4682
Mash Potato With Carrots And Roasted Brussel Sprouts
A veggie treat ! This video shows you how to effectively and easy combine vegetables as a side dish to the main entrée. Brussel sprouts are roasted using canola oil - this combined with mashed carrots would act as a perfect veggie option which ensures you... - 109.563
Roasted Red Curry Carrots With Ginger And Garlic
Preheat the oven to 425° In a 1 1/2-quart shallow baking dish, combine the oil, butter and curry paste.
Add the carrots, ginger and garlic, season with salt and toss to coat.
Add the water and cover the dish tightly with foil.
Roast the carrots for 30... - 28.0864
Sauerbraten With Carrots
Salt and pepper meat, then place in a marinade of the vinegar, port, sliced vegetables, and seasonings.
Let stand in refrigerator 4 or 5 days, turning twice a day.
Remove roast from marinade, drain well, then brown on both sides in butter; add marinade, and... - 34.1712
Carrot And Olive Sauced Duckling
Season duckling with sage, salt, and pepper.
Skewer neck skin to back; tie legs to tail.
Twist wing tips under back.
Place, breast side up, on a rack in shallow roasting pan.
Prick skin well all over to allow fat to escape.
Insert meat thermometer in center... - 42.0687
Butter Roasted Turkey With Celery
Old-Fashioned Stuffing: In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook onions, celery, fennel, sage, salt, savory, marjoram, pepper and thyme, stirring often, for 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Transfer to large bowl and toss with... - 42.1212
Chicken With New Potatoes And Carrots
In a small bag combine crumbs, cornmeal, curry powder, salt, and pepper.
Shake chicken quarters, 1 at a time, in bag to coat completely; set aside.
In a 9 by 13-inch baking dish, melt butter in oven while it is preheating to 400°.
Tilt pan slightly so butter... - 42.4898
St Clements Carrots
1.Preheat the oven at 180 degrees C.
2.Cut the carrots lengthwise in halves or quarters.
3.In a large pan, boil some water.
4.Put carrots in the pan.
5.Cook till the carrots get tender.
6.Drain the water.
7.Take a roasting tin.
8.Place... - 40.0208
Curry Roasted Rock Cornish Game Hen
1. Remove giblets from body cavities of hens and save to simmer for soup. Rinse hens inside and out; pat dry with paper toweling.
2. Mix 1 teaspoon salt with pepper and thyme in a cup; sprinkle 1/4 teaspoonful inside each hen; tie legs together. Place hens,... - 33.5718
Remove neck and giblets from goose, reserving liver, and place in medium saucepan with water, onion, carrot, celery, salt to taste and peppercorns.
Bring to boil, then reduce heat and simmer 1 1/2 hours, or until giblets are tender.
Allow to cool, then... - 42.403
Wegmans Vanilla-orange Glazed Carrots
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shows you this easy toss, season and roast recipe and how to have fun in the kitchen with your kids. Plus kids that cook are more likely to try different foods! This side dish is healthy and it is "addicting". Even picky... - 143.436
Brown-sugar Glazed Carrots And Onions
1) Slice the carrots diagonally into 1-1/2 inches thick pieces.
2) In 3-quart saucepan, in 1 inch boiling water, boil the onions and carrots with salt.
3) Lower the heat; cover the pan and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, or just until... - 48.3097
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Grease a baking dish with butter.
3. In a saucepan, cover carrots with water and boil until very tender.
4. Drain and allow to cooling
5. Peel and cut lengthwise into batons of 3-4 cm.
6. In a... - 35.128
Glazed Baby Carrots
These glazed baby carrots are spiced carrots recipe. Cooked with cinnamon and ginger for flavor, the glazed baby carrots are skillet cooked and vert flavorful indeed. Served with roasts or meals of choice, they make a great side. - 31.1902
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. On a 12 inch square heavy foil, place carrots.
3. In a bowl, mix rest of the ingredients and pour over carrots.
4. Fold over the foil to seal carrots.
5. Place the pan in the oven and bake... - 40.8277
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375° F
2. Cut the carrots into 2 1/2 x 1/4 inch strips
2. In a pot, pour boiling water and cook carrots in it for 5 minutes
3, In a shallow 1/2 quart casserole, add carrots, and combine mayonnaise,... - 44.0413
Microwaved Glazed Carrots
In glass casserole, cook butter on roast (7) for 1 1/2 minutes or until melted.
Add brown sugar and mix unti melted.
Stir in carrots until evenly coated.
Cover; cook on high (9) for 7 minutes or until carrots are tender. - 20.6917
Carrot And Apple Saute
Carrot And Apple Saute is a delicious side dish recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Carrot And Apple Saute recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 31.936
Oven Roasted Pork Roast
When you know, you are going to serve something special but not sure about the item, you can consider the oven roasted pork roast. It takes some time to complete the cooking, but it comes out to be real soft and succulent pork. Enjoy this for any special... - 101.466
Roast Chicken With Herbs And Vegetables
Chicken is a real temptation when roasted with many flavors over dinner. Check out the recipe to make Roast Chicken with Herbs using chicken, a few vegetables and herbs. Good with another side! - 113.441
French Onion With Pot Roast And Veggies
This delicious pot roast recipe is sure to remind you of your childhood days. The chef here provides simple instructions to make scrumptious French onions combined with chuck roast and veggies. Very simple to put together and is perfect for a chilly day! - 98.1759
Lemon Orange Carrots
Lemon orange carrots is a fruited cooked carrots recipe. Simply made with butter and orange marmalade, the lemon orange carrots is devilishly easy to prepare. Served with meats or roasts of choice, it is a delicious combo. - 21.7694
Microwave Glazed Carrots
1. In a large microwave glass serving dish, melt the butter on ROAST (7) for 1 1/2 minutes and add the brown sugar to the pan.
2. Stir in carrots till they are evenly coated with the sugar. Cook covered on HIGH (9) for 7 minutes or until carrots are... - 27.68
Microwave Gingery Orange Carrots
1. In a microwave glass dish, melt the butter on ROAST (7) for 1 ½ minute. Mix the brown sugar, ginger and salt.
2. Add the carrots and orange sections to the brown sugar till coated. Cook covered on HIGH (9) for 7 minutes or until carrots are... - 32.232
Quick Glazed Carrots
1. Place butter in a small microwavable bowl and place in the microwave for 1 minute until it melts and is frothy.
2. Stir brown sugar into the butter until it melts.
3. Add carrots to a medium casserole.
4. Pour the sugary butter to the carrots and... - 39.4514
1. In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, Chambord, brandy and honey. Blend well and keep aside.
2. Grease a casserole or baking dish with butter.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F before baking.
4. In a saucepan, add carrots and... - 38.2654
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Grease a baking or soufflé dish with butter.
3. Boil carrots in slightly salted water until very tender.
4. Drain and cool slightly before adding to a blender or bowl.
5. Puree the carrots or mash into... - 44.0205
The baked carrots with eggs and almonds is a light and lovely recipe for making a side with carrots. Prepared as a firm bake, this baked carrots recipe is made with added onions for flavor. Served with stews or soups and rice, this is a nice and colorful... - 38.4513
Spiced Spring Carrots
Spiced Spring Carrots? Were you looking for something nutritious and tasty. Then Spiced Spring Carrots is the dish for you. I served this last week for my vegan friends and they all fell in love with it. Try the Summertime Apple Pie for yourself! - 35.5092
Carrot Rice Pilau
Heat oil and ghee or butter in skillet.
Saute garlic in skillet until light brown.
Add rice; mix well.
Cook for 5 to 8 minutes or until brown, stirring frequently.
Stir in turmeric and carrots.
Saute over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Add water and salt to... - 48.2195
Golden Breaded Carrots
1. Wash and peel the carrots or beets and cut them into 2 inch long thick strips (batons)
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter.
3. Preheat the oven to 375° F
4. In a mixing bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, wheat germ and... - 45.7309
Cheddar Scalloped Carrots With Walnuts
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the Cheddar cheese until shredded, keep aside.
3) In a processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the carrots until sliced. Steam for 7-10 minutes... - 42.5319
Game Hens French-style
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease a shallow roasting pan just large enough to hold the birds.
Sprinkle insides of hens with salt and pepper.
Fold wings under and tie legs close to bodies.
Heat part of butter in heavy skillet and brown 2 or 3 of the... - 44.0393
Marinated Roast Pork
In the butter, gently saute the onions, carrots, parsley, bay leaf, thyme, basil and garlic.
Moisten with the vinegar and boiling water; add a little salt and pepper with the cloves and nutmeg.
Cover and simmer for one hour.
Strain this marinade.
When the... - 44.041
Potted Pork Roast
1) In a glass or plastic container, trim excess fat from the pork and place the roast.
2) In a small saucepan, boil 1 cup of the wine, onion, cloves, allspice and cinnamon, then simmer on a low heat for 5 minutes. Stir in rest of the wine... - 45.0162
Savory Pot Roast
Wipe meat with damp cloth.
Combine salt, pepper, and flour.
Rub into surface of roast.
Melt butter in Dutch oven.
Brown roast on all sides.
Add onions; brown.
Add carrots, celery, tomato sauce, water, bay leaf, and red wine.
Cover; simmer 3 hours.
Slice meat. - 36.8761
Gingery Orange Carrots
In glass casserole, cook butter on roast (7) for 1 1/2 minutes or until melted.
Mix in brown sugar, ginger and salt.
Add carrots and orange sections, mixing until coated.
Cover; cook on high (9) for 7 minutes or until carrots are tender; stir once during... - 25.5685
Carrot Peanut Loaf
1)Preheat the oven to 350 Deg F.
2) In a pan, saute the onion in the butter; stir in the carrot and cook, covered, for 5 min.
3) Remove from the heat, stir in the other ingredients and mix well.
4)... - 40.2116
Sweet Carrot Pudding
Place grated carrots, milk, and 1 cup heavy cream in a deep saucepan and bring to a boil.
Lower the heat slightly, and very gently boil (with bubbles just breaking the surface) the carrots, stirring frequently, for 1 hour, until milk and cream are... - 40.4087
Orange-flavored Carrot Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
With mixer beat together butter and sugars until light.
Beat in egg yolks, one at a time.
Beat in orange rind, soy sprouts and carrots.
Mix together spices, baking powder, salt and flour.
Add alternately with milk, mixing well.
Beat... - 39.6809
Indonesian Chicken And Carrot Stir Fry
1. In a small bowl, blend together broth, peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, and jalapeno pepper. Set sauce aside.
2. In a wok or large frying pan, heat oil over high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 2 minutes. Add garlic and carrots and stir-fry 1 minute.... - 28.828
Fall's Orange Kumara Carrot And Lenil Soup
Kumara (sweet potato) Carrot and Lentil soup is a perfect heart warming soup for the cold months. The color resembles the orange of autumn trees. It’s a fantastic way to use Kumara. - 50.4316
Spinach Madeline And Steamed Baby Carrots
Chef Scott is keeping up his promise of showing us restaurant quality meals and as a part of his effort we have this video on Traditional spinach madeline and steamed baby carrots. Both these side dishes just go great with almost all the main dishes that we... - 117.872
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Herbs
Remove gall bladder, wash and chop the liver finely.
Mix the chopped liver with breadcrumbs, forcemeat herbs, seasoning and sufficient oiled butter to moisten.
Stuff the bird with forcemeat, truss for roasting.
Roast in moderately hot oven (350-375° F., Gas... - 36.8648
Crown Roast Of Lamb
Preheat oven to 375°F.
1. Have your butcher prepare the crown. Make small slits in the meat and insert slivers of garlic. Rub over the outside with rosemary and a cut lemon, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Mix breadcrumbs, parsley, and scallions, add 4... - 36.336
Burgundy Spiced Pot Roast
Burgundy Spiced Pot Roast is absolutely mouth-watering. This Burgundy Spiced Pot Roast is such a good tenderizer. You will truly miss it if you do not try it! - 32.4171
Beef Pot Roast A La Province
Brown beef on all sides in heated butter in a heavy skillet having a tight-fitting cover.
Add the carrots, celery, onion, and garlic; cook until onion is golden, stirring occasionally.
Blend thoroughly the consomme and remaining ingredients;... - 37.8221
Roast Leg Of Lamb
This is a wonderful Roast Leg Of Lamb recipe! This Roast Leg Of Lamb will be great for your family backyard parties. You will love its flavor and the way it cheers everyone on the table! - 31.4888
Pot Roast Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine roast beef, carrots, celery, onion, and potatoes.
Stir in tomato soup, parsley flakes, water, and black pepper.
Mix well to combine.
Cover and cook on... - 41.481
Classic Roasted Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. In a bowl mix 1 tablespoon butter and the salt.
3. Spread the mixture into the cavity of chicken.
4. Tie the opening of the chicken.
5. Rub the chicken skin with some butter.
6. Keep chicken in shallow... - 43.0912
Roast Leg Of Veal
1. Have the butcher lard the veal with fat and tie it securely.
2. Preheat oven to slow (300° F.).
3. Rub the roast with salt and pepper and cover it with thin strips of salt pork.
4. Place the veal in a roasting pan and insert a meat thermometer in the... - 33.3423
Roast Cornish Game Hen With Curry
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Wash the hens and pat them dry with paper toweling. Split each hen down the back, leaving the breast intact. Press down on the breasts to flatten slightly.
2. In a small bowl, combine the curry powder, salt, and 4 tablespoons of... - 26.2163
Crown Roast Of Pork
Order a crown roast from your butcher two or three days ahead of time.
Saute sausage meat in hot fat, breaking it up with a fork until pinkness disappears.
Add onion and stir-fry 1 minute.
Crumble chunky pieces of sausage.
Toss with remaining... - 40.5115
Roast Turkey Roll With Vegetables
Put roll on rack in shallow roasting pan and brush with melted butter.
Roast in preheated moderate oven (350Â°F.) 1 1/2 hours, basting occasionally with pan drippings.
If roast becomes too brown, cover loosely with foil.
Peel potatoes, wash and pat... - 41.9592
Orange Roast Duckling
Remove rind from 2 oranges, cut into thin strips; squeeze juice from the 3 oranges.
Set aside for sauce.
Cut ducklings in half lengthwise.
Place chopped celery, carrot and onion into baking dish, add butter; place ducklings on top.
Roast in hot oven, Mark... - 39.2214
Roasted Root Vegetables
In a Dutch oven or large kettle, bring 6 cups water to a boil.
Add the pearl onions; boil lor 3 minutes.
Drain and rinse with cold water; peel.
In a large roasting pan, combine the onions, potatoes, rutabaga, parsnips and carrots.
Drizzle with butter and... - 45.8336
Herbed Roast Chicken
Prepare chicken for baking.
Combine carrots, 1 tea spoon thyme, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 tablespoon butter; stuff chicken with carrot mixture.
Tie legs and wings to body; place in shallow roasting pan.
Place bacon over breast.
Dot chicken with butter; sprinkle... - 41.0716
Herbed Roast Chicken
Chicken is a favorite at my home. I love entertaining and also trying out new and interesting chicken recipe. This herbed roast chicken is one of my all time favorites. Especially when it comes to the taste and flavors. If you are a chicken lover you must... - 49.009
Autumn Pork Roast
Place roast in a large baking pan.
Arrange potatoes, carrots, onions and pumpkin around roast.
Add water to pan.
Sprinkle meat and vegetables with sage and pepper; dot vegetables with butter.
Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15 minutes.
Reduce heat to 350°;... - 38.981
Roast Shoulder Of Lamb
Lay the buttered shoulder on a bed of rosemary.
Add the onion, carrot, and water.
Bake at 350° for 1 1/2 hours, basting from time to time. - 24.1587
I love to roast chicken leg quarters, they are so easy to prepare. You can put prepare these in just about an hour. You can roast these with a variety of vegetables, here I have roasted these with red potatoes, garlic, carrots, radishes, lemon, and I added a... - 0
Mexican Pot Roast
Next time you have visitors calling on you, serve this succulent, juicy pot roast that makes for a classic addition to any supper table. With Chef Keith Snow’s fail proof recipe, you can be assured to hit the mark with this one-pot delight. - 117.568
Preheat oven to 425°F (220T).
Stuff cleaned chicken with carrot, celery, halved onion, parsley and bay leaf.
Force inside and dribble in 1 tsp (5 ml) melted butter.
Secure legs with string and baste with remaining butter.
Place in roasting pan, season... - 41.854
Bursting with juicy flavors, a well-made roasted chicken could be the delight of your dinner table. However, to roast chicken perfectly is not everyone's forte. This video helps you master this recipe to perfection. You may not get it right at once. But after... - 98.7426
Whole Roasted Herb Chicken & Creamy Mash
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. Peel and chop the onion, carrots and parsnip and keep it aside.
3. Clean the whole chicken, remove the gizzards and giblets.
4. Clean, peel and dice the potatoes, keep it soaked in water, until... - 0
Juicy Roast Chicken With Potatoes, Wine, Onion, Rosemary
1. Rinse the chicken and pat dry with paper towel.
2. Cut the red potatoes into quarters, carrots into bite size pieces and slice the onions, set aside.
3. Peel the garlic and mince one clove from that, set everything aside.
4. Preheat the oven... - 0
Traditional Roast Turkey
Heat the chicken fat and butter.
Add 100 g of onion, celery, sage and thyme, roasted walnuts and the chopped parsley.
Add the garlic, salt and pepper and stir again.
Add the eggs, which will bind the mixture and keep it moist, and the... - 38.8755
Mix the salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and oil together.
Place the meat in a dish and pour over the oil mixture with the brandy and cayenne pepper.
Cover and marinate for 20 minutes.
Lift the meat from the marinade.
Place in a roasting pan and roast in a... - 39.9543
Cheese & Vegetables Stuffed Roast Chicken
Preheal oven to 375°.
Using your fingers, loosen skin on breast of bird, working from tip of breast to neck, leaving the skin intact at edges.
Combine mushrooms, pepper, onions, carrot, cheeses, butter and Poultry Blend; stir until well... - 41.1351
Stuffed Roast Veal
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C ).
Butterfly the veal by making an incision down the centre.
Using a meat mallet, flatten the veal.
Saute the onion, celery and carrots in a skillet with the butter.
Cool to room temperature.
Place in a mixing bowl.
Add the... - 42.8287
Roast Loin Of Veal
1) Preheat the oven for roasting.
2) In a frying pan, heat the salad oil.
3) Once the oil heats up, toss in the onion, carrot and celery. Saute for about 10 minutes while stirring constantly over a low flame.
4) Transfer the sauted... - 45.3451
Roast Leg Of Lamb
Preheat oven to 500°.
Wipe lamb with damp cloth.
Puncture meat in 6 or 8 places and insert garlic slivers.
Place lamb in uncovered roasting pan and rub with salt and pepper; brush with oil.
Sear meat in oven on all sides until nicely browned.
Add bouquet... - 36.5044
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C.
Remove giblets, then wash and dry the turkey inside and out with kitchen paper.
Place one onion and the bunch of parsley inside the body cavity of the turkey.
Stuff the neck end with the stuffing and secure with a... - 36.328
Larded And Roast Veal
Fold the flap of the joint under if not already done.
Lard the upper surface in close rows with thin 1 1/2-in strips of bacon.
Slice the carrots, onion, turnip and celery and place in a saucepan with the salt, bouquet garni, peppercorns and enough stock... - 36.0846
Roast Beef With Wine
– In a heavy skillet, melt butter and cook carrots, onions, leek and celery then add flour, stirring constantly for 1 minute.
– Deglaze skillet with wine and reduce liquid by half.
– Add beef stock and reduce by one-third, then set aside.
– In... - 38.9241
Crown Roast Of Pork
Place the pork in a large pan and add the onion, garlic, salt, pepper and savory.
Cover and refrigerate for four to five hours.
Cover the rib bones with foil, then brush the entire surface of the roast with the butter.
Place in a pan on a roasting rack, bones... - 34.8707
Double Treat Roast Chicken
Remove chicken giblets from chickens and return chicken and livers to refrigerator.
Combine giblets, water, celery leaves, onion slices, salt and pepper in medium size saucepan.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 50 minutes.
Add chicken livers and cook... - 41.3067
Double Treat Roast Chicken
1. Remove chicken giblets from chickens and return chicken and livers to refrigerator. Combine giblets, water, celery leaves, onion slices, salt and pepper in medium-size saucepan. Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 50 minutes. Add chicken livers; cook... - 31.4811
Easy Strip Loin Beef Roast With Gravy
Want to prepare a quick but simple and wholesome meal for your dinner, you should try this recipe. This strip loin beef roast is as easy and as quick, that you can plan for this even on the hectic weeknights. Watch the video to learn the details of the recipe. - 101.179
Cold Roast Chicken
Preheat oven to very hot (450°F.).
Sprinkle chickens inside and out with salt and pepper.
Place 1 onion, 1/2 bay leaf, pinch of thyme, and approximately 1 teaspoon butter in the cavity of each.
Tie legs of chickens together securely.
Heat butter in a large... - 44.2626
Plum Sauced Roast Lamb
Plum Sauced Roast Lamb has a superb taste! The plum sauce gives the Plum Sauced Roast Lamb a striking sweet-sour taste. Plum Sauced Roast Lambs is inspired by restaurants all over the world. Enjoy this easy and MUST TRY recipe! - 28.9754
Thanksgiving Roasted Turkey
You always plan roast turkey for the Thanksgiving but are afraid you will end in an undercooked or overdone or too soft or juicy. Here’s a video that will help you roast it perfectly. Watch the video and follow the instructions for the turkey roast just... - 149.005
Classic Roasted Turkey
Roasted turkey has been an all time family favorite. Watch this outstanding video that is so well explained and shows a step-wise recipe to make roasted turkey at home. It takes a great effort to make this dish, but it's well worth the effort and your family... - 140
Wegmans Honey Roasted Root Vegetables
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shows you this easy toss, season and roast recipe and how to have fun in the kitchen with your kids. Plus kids that cook are more likely to try different foods! This is a nice change from the standard boiled, steam or... - 136.45
Peppy Pot Roast
Cut strips bacon in small pieces the width of the strips and about 1/2 inch wide.
Combine salt, pepper, oregano and nutmeg in small flat dish.
Dip pieces of bacon in this mixture to coat well.
Cut deep slits all over roast with a small pointed knife and poke... - 42.1646
Glazed Veal Roast
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) Put the veal in a lidded Dutch Oven. Add in carrots, celery and onion. Next, add 1 cup chicken stock, thyme, salt and pepper.
3) Place the Dutch Oven with its lid on in the oven. Cook for about 2 hours. Add in... - 43.168
Whole Roasted Chicken And Vegetable Recipe: So Simple
I just love rustic recipes, especially this one here. What I love about this dish is that it is filled with a lot of fresh vegetables and fruits, and it is a complete dish. You can even make this as your main meal for Thanksgiving instead of the turkey. Have... - 135.54
Roast Goose With Dried Apple Stuffing
1. To prepare the stuffing: In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over moderately high heat. Add the onions, celery, garlic, marjoram, sage, and thyme and saute for 5 minutes or until tender. Transfer to a large bowl, and toss with the remaining... - 35.8538
Roast Pork With Apple Saute
1. Preheat oven to 220 degrees centigrade and place a roasting tin in the oven.
2. In a shallow dish, mix together the rosemary, mustard, sugar, honey and lemon juice.
3. Cut the pork in half and add to the dish, turning to coat. Shake off any... - 44.0783
Cajun Roasted Pork Loin
For an amazingly delicious roasted pork loin recipe, watch this video by Ramona Werst, the star of Southern cooking. If you think that roasted pork loin is a preparation best left to professionals, you are definitely in for a surprise! - 127.145
Slovenia Veal Roast
Place the bacon pieces in a small microwave-safe dish, cover with hot water.
Microwave 3 minutes at HIGH.
Make 6 to 8 slits in the meat with the point of a knife, and fill each one with a little bacon.
Mix together the salt, pepper, marjoram or... - 42.1607
Rolled Breast Of Veal
1. Reserve the bones from the veal. Spread the meat flat and season with the salt, pepper and garlic.
2. Preheat oven to moderate (375° F.).
3. Cover the meat with the prosciutto and arrange the mozzarella on top. Sprinkle with parsley.
4. Roll the meat... - 32.1221