- » Butter Ring Cake
Butter Ring Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter ring cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter ring cake recipes.
Apple Butter Bundt Cake
Blend all cake ingredients and beat for 2 minutes.
Pour 1/3 of batter in prepared bundt pan; sprinkle with 1/2 the filling; and repeat these two layers.
Cover with remaining batter.
Bake at 325 degrees, 50-55minutes.
Cool in pan and invert on serving... - 41.6166
Easter Ring Cake
Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, and salt; blend in shortening and 2/3 cup orange juice.
Beat 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer.
Blend in remaining orange juice with eggs, beat at medium speed 2 minutes.
Fold in orange marmalade and... - 43.5873
Butterscotch Cake Ring
In a large mixing bowl combine cake mix, pudding mix, the 1 cup water, the eggs, and oil.
Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until combined.
Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
Transfer about 1 1/2 cups of the batter to a medium bowl.
Stir in chocolate... - 37.2959
Plum Cake With Orange Rum Butter
1. Take a three pint ring mould; grease and flour it
2. Take a large bowl and add the first twelve ingredients to it - from margarine to the rum - sift flour, baking powder and spice on it
3. Beat them all well for at least a couple of... - 44.9796
Basic Butter Cake
The Basic buttercake is one of my favorite cakes! Simple and tasty, this cake will come in handy for every occasion! Try this brilliant Basic buttercake recipe for yourself! - 33.7881
Lemon Cream Cheese Butter Cake
Beat cream cheese, butter and lemon rind together until smooth, add sugar, beat until light and fluffy.
Beat|in eggs one at a time, stir in sifted flour in two batches, beat lightly until smooth.
Spoon into well-greased 20cm ring or baba tin.
Bake in moderate... - 39.3822
Chocolate Fudge Cake With Butter Cream Frosting
Cut 2 waxed-paper circles to fit bottoms of 2 (9-by-l-l/2-inch) round layer-cake pans.
Lightly grease bottoms and sides of pans; place waxed paper in pans.
In top of double boiler, combine chocolate and hot water.
Place over hot, not boiling, water, stir-... - 40.1756
Ambrosia Upside Down Cake
Melt butter in pan (13 x 9 x 2 inches).
Sprinkle with brown sugar.
Arrange slices of pineapple on sugar.
Prepare cake mix as directed on label.
Pour over pineapple slices and bake as directed for pan size.
Turn out on rack, and cut into 6 serving... - 41.4178
Grandma's Fruit Cake
1. Lightly grease and line with brown paper a 9 3/4-inch ring mold (9-cup size). Grease paper as well.
2. In large bowl, combine candied fruit, pineapple, cherries, raisins, pecans, walnuts, almonds, coconut, pineapple juice and rum flavoring; mix well.
3.... - 46.6846
Grease 12-cup fluted ring dish.
Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
Tilt dish to coat.
In large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, water, oil, whiskey and eggs.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer until moistened.
Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes,... - 52.0581
1. In medium bowl, beat 1/4 cup butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg, milk and vanilla. Fold in flour, baking powder and 1/2 cup of the biscuit crumbs.
2. Place 2 paper liners in each cup of microwave-safe muffin ring or 6 custard cups. Fill cups 1/2... - 37.2344