- » Butter Rich Pound Cake
Butter Rich Pound Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter rich pound cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter rich pound cake recipes.
Butter Milk Pound Cake
Beat margarine and sugar together until creamy.
Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, until mixture is smooth.
Sift together flour and baking soda.
Beat into margarine-sugar mix ture alternately with buttermilk.
Stir in vanilla, almond extract and grated lemon and... - 38.7753
Rich Marble Pound Cake With Chocolate Glaze
1. Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 325°F. Grease the inside of a 10-inch Bundt pan. Dust the pan with flour.
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt into a medium bowl. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk... - 44.3872
1. Preheat the oven to 300° F
2. Line a loaf tin or a cake pan with grease proof paper.
3. Into a large bowl, sift the flour twice.
4. Measure and keep aside.
5. In a large mixing bowl, add butter.
6. Using an electric beater or a... - 40.1332
Ricotta Pound Cake With 4-berry Topping
If you are getting bored of the same old pound cake recipe, try this Ricotta Pound Cake with Berry Topping. The ricotta gives moisture and a nice texture to this cake and the berries on top add some tartness to it. All in all this is a perfect dessert for... - 121.402
Sights and sounds of Christmas and a recipe for you to print out for a fruitcake that's actually edible. New-Fangled Fruitcake is a rich pound cake, studded with chocolate. - 37.2305
Rich Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Grease a deep 9-inch round cake tin. Line it with a greased non-stick parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, mix butter and sugar. Beat till it gets light and fluffy. Beat in the black treacle.
4) Slowly beat in... - 48.464
Dark Rich Christmas Cake
Place the raisins, candied cherries, currants, mixed citrus peel and candied pineapple in a large bowl and toss with a few tablespoons of flour.
Beat the butter until creamy in a huge mixing bowl; beat in the brown sugar.
Mix in the eggs, lemon juice and... - 42.2206
Eggless Mixed Fruit Cake
This fruit cake invites a variety of dried and fresh fruits. The mix of fruits has worked so well that you do not miss the eggs at all in the cake! - 54.2858
Ice Box Fruitcake
This ice box fruit cake is a delicious mix of fruits and nuts in butter and honey. A real cool no-bake recipe to try! - 52.3631
Eggless Date Nut Ring Cake
This date-nut ring cake is truly flavorsome and a delightful pick. Enjoy the goodness of dates and nuts in an orange-yoghurt flavor! - 52.9222
Unbaked Holiday Fruit Cake
This unbaked fruit cake is a fantastic recipe packed with the health benefits of fruits. Perfect for Holiday parties or family gatherings. You can make and take the cake where ever you want and cut and serve at your destination.
Not everyone loves traditional... - 56.455
A Rich Turkey Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2)In a medium skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of butter. Saute the sliced mushrooms for 5 minutes.
3) Add in the salad greens into a bowl. Sprinkle the dillweed on top. Refrigerate.
4) Whip the cream and transfer... - 40.7708
Delicious Fruit Cake
This delicious fruit cake is made with a medley of spices, fruits and almonds along with a generous amount of cold coffee. Baked with cake flour, sugar and eggs, the fruit cake comes out rich tasting and very flavorful. It is perfect for winter holidays and... - 50.4586
Fresh Fruit Found Cake
Make the cake as for the basic Pound Cake, sifting the flours together and adding the orange-flower water, juice and rind at the end.
Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin, then arrange fresh fruit on top: slices of apple or pear (not too thin), halved... - 38.2576
Chocolate Beer Cake
1. Grease and dust 2 (8-inch) round cake pans.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. On top of a double boiler or pan of simmering water, melt chocolate in a bowl until smooth. Take off heat and let cool slightly.
4. In the mean time, into a... - 46.3074
Cheesecake New York Style
Blend the cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1/4 cup melted butter, and line the bottom of an 8- or 9-inch ungreased spring-form pan.
Blend the sour cream, 1/2 cup sugar, eggs, and vanilla in a food blender for 1 minute.
Add the cream cheese.
Blend until... - 42.0661
Chocolate-cream Cheese Brownies
Chocolate-cream cheese brownies are a yummy dessert to serve your family and friends. Serve the chocolate cream cheese brownies with hot chocolate or scoops of ice cream and enjoy. This is a rich, chocolaty treat for everyone. - 50.7201
Homemade Date Squares
Date squares cost way too much at the bakery and aren't nearly as good as homemade ones. They are pretty simple to prepare -there are really only two steps involved: make the filling and make the pastry! Easy!
This recipe yields 16 squares but of course you... - 118.473
Dobos Torte With Egg Yolk
Well this Dobos Torte is a wonderful dessert to try. The vanilla flavored cake along with the rich chocolate frosting exudes such a delicioius blend that anyone would want to savor. My family and friends love this torte, hope you too will; just give it a try... - 45.7388
Stampy-irish Potato Bread
Stampy is a traditional name for one of the many Irish potato breads. This one is especially tasty and wonderful with Colcannon. - 41.4483
1) Preheat the oven to 450°.
2) Use a 9-inch glass pie plate to brush the bottom and sides generously with some of the melted butter. Place aside.
3) In a small bowl, whisk the bacon drippings and rest of the melted butter.
4) In another... - 43.5385
Panettone is a fruit and nut bread that has its origins in Italy. Prepared with citron, currants and almonds in this recipe, the panettone is brandied and baked with milk in it for a rich and indulgent taste. - 46.1098
Poppy Seed Or Almond Nut Roulade
1) Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350Â°.
2) Mix yeast and a pinch of sugar with lukewarm water.
3) Make sure that the water is lukewarm to about 110Â° to 115Â° temperatureâ€”neither too hot nor too cool to the touch.
4) Let the... - 42.9007