- » Butter Poached Haddock
Butter Poached Haddock Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter poached haddock recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter poached haddock recipes.
Butter Poached Haddock
Place the fish in a bowl.
Cover with cold water and add 3 tablespoons (50 mL) coarse salt.
Let soak for 1 to 2 hours.
This is done to prevent the fish from drying while cooking.
Then remove from the water, dry with paper towel.
Place the butter in an 8 x... - 38.1074
You May Also Like!
Wrap haddock completely in cheesecloth; secure cheesecloth well.
Place haddock in shallow pan; add boiling salted water just to cover haddock.
Add vin- egar; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
Remove haddock from liquid; place on... - 33.4414
Creamed Haddock With Poached Egg
1) Cut the fish in serving sizes.
2) In a saucepan, pour milk and dip the fish.
3) Place the saucepan over low heat to poach gently for 10-15 minutes. Strain the fish and reserve the milk for preparing sauce.
4) Flake the fish flesh;... - 45.8014
Smoked Haddock Pate
1) In a skillet poach haddock fillet in boiling water covering it for 10 minutes.
2) Drain, remove the skin of the fish and flake it.
3) In a bowl add the mish and melted butter. Mash together.
4) Force through a sieve or blend in an electric blender... - 42.4896
Poached Haddock With Mussels
Thaw fillets if frozen; cut into serving-size portions.
Clean mussels in cold water.
Scrub shells with stiff brush; rinse thoroughly several times.
Combine wine, water, and onion in large pan; bring to simmering stage.
Cover; steam about 5... - 42.338
Finnan Haddock With Poached Eggs
1) Cut off the tail of the fish and place it in a shallow pan.
2) Pour milk into the pan to cover the fish and add butter. Bring to a boil, take the pan off the heat and cover it. Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
3) In the meantime, poach the eggs in... - 30.66
Poached Haddock With Herbs
1 Put the haddock in a pan. Add the milk and enough cold water to cover the fish, then simmer for 15 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, mince the herbs and put in a bowl with the chopped egg. Stir well to mix.
3 Put the lemon juice and cream in a small pan. Season with... - 31.1709
Icelandic Poached Haddock
If fish is frozen, defrost.
Cut thawed or fresh fish into individual portions.
Place in a microwave-safe dish large enough to hold the fish pieces one next to the other.
Place in a microwave-safe bowl the boiling water, onions, bay leaf, dill, thyme,... - 42.2351
Supreme De Haddock Elysee
1. Preheat the oven to 180° C / 350° F / Gas Mark 4.
2. In a large buttered dish, tip in the trimmed haddock fillets with the shallot, white wine and fish stock
3. Poach in the hot oven gently for about five minutes or till done
4.... - 44.4682
Cook rice in large quantity of boiling water until tender, 12 to 15 minutes; drain.
Poach fish until tender.
Shell and chop eggs.
Melt butter in saucepan, add boned, flaked fish and rice.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Stir in chopped eggs, heat... - 31.996
Smoked Haddock Kedgeree
1. Wash the haddock and then cut into large pieces.
2. Wash the parsley, separating stalks and reserving curly tops for garnish.
3. In a saucepan, place fish covering with 1 1/2 pints (scant 1 litre) of water and adding parsley stalk,... - 44.4637