- » Butter Pecan Candy
Butter Pecan Candy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter pecan candy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter pecan candy recipes.
Caramel…yummy…If you can't resist caramel, then this is for you! Butter caramels recipe is a treat for any occasion. - 42.9443
Toffee Butter Crunch
Line a 13 x 9" pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan.
Sprinkle coarsely chopped nuts on bottom of pan, set aside.
Butter the sides of a heavy 2-quart saucepan.
In pan melt butter over low heat.
Stir in sugar, water and corn syrup.
Cook over... - 42.4111
Butter Pecan Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl mix butter pecan cake mix, melted butter or margarine and egg and press into a 9 x 12 inch pan.
3. Let it bake in the preheated oven for 45-55 minutes.
4. Serve after cooling and... - 41.2382
You May Also Like!
Toasted Pecan Clusters
Melt butter in a 15 x 10 x 1 inch jellyroll pan.
Spread pecans evenly in pan.
Bake at 300° for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
Place candy coating in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cook until coating melts.
Cool 2... - 27.6222
Butter Pecan Pie
Spread butter pecan ice cream in graham cracker crust.
Sprinkle with half of crushed candy bar.
Spread vanilla ice cream over top of crushed candy bar. - 26.1697
1) In a 1 -quart casserole, melt the butter in the microwave for 1 minute.
2) Stir in the sugar, cinnamon and cloves. Then cook for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes until the sugar is dissolved.
3) Stir in the pecans, coat well and cook in the microwave for 4 to 5... - 33.4088
Unwrap caramels; combine caramels and milk in a heavy saucepan.
Cook over low heat until melted, stirring frequently.
Stir in pecans.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto buttered wax paper.
Cool; cover and chill.
Place candy coating in top of a double boiler;... - 31.449
Texas Pecan Pralines
Butter sides of heavy 2-quart saucepan; add sugars, buttermilk and salt.
Cook over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes until boiling, stirring constantly with wooden spoon to dissolve sugars.
Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, 16 to 18 minutes or... - 39.6494
Mexican Pecan Candy
Combine sugar, pecans, half and half and butter in saucepan; cook to hard-ball stage.
Remove from heat.
Add vanilla; beat until creamy.
Drop from tea- spoon onto waxed paper. - 29.1104
1. Pour the soy milk into a bowl and add the yeast, honey, and 1/3 cup oil. Stir until the yeast dissolves.
2. Add the orange rind, salt, raisins, whole wheat flour, soy flour, and enough unbleached flour to make a dough that is sticky but can be kneaded.
3.... - 45.2752
Bourbon Street Candy Balls With Pecans
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredeints.
2) Coat your fingertips with softened butter. This will help you roll the balls.
3) Shape the mixture into balls of 1 1/2 inch diameter.
4) Serve the balls on a dessert platter. - 37.3718
Crunchy Pecan Praline Candy
Creamy dreamy pecan pralines are a huge hit in Southern candy tradition. And Betty shows you exactly how to whomp up this tasty candies. Give them away as holiday favors or just include them in your party platter, this is sure to impress. Stream the video... - 105.241
Red Pepper And Candied Pecan Salad
This is the second course of our Romantic Five Course Dinner for Dumbies!!! Five simple gourmet courses, each five minutes or less prep, to wooo your sweetie and come out looking like a gourmet chef! - 98.0068