- » Butter Pastry
Butter Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter pastry recipes.
Mother's Muerbe Teig Or Butter Pastry
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a bowl, mix all ingredients except fruit and knead as pie dough.
3) Butter a 8 x 8 tin and place the pie into it.
4) Decorate with fruit and sprinkle streusel.
5) Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
6)... - 37.4568
Press-in Butter Pastry
Mix flour and sugar together.
Add butter and crumble it into the flour with your fingers until mixture is mealy in texture and there are no large particles.
Stir in the egg yolks with a fork until well blended, then work dough with your hands until it holds a... - 31.4951
Buttery Pastry Shell
1.In a bowl, sieve flour and butter flavored salt.
2.Add margarine and butter to the bowl.
3.Knead the mixture to form a ball shaped dough.
4.Flatten the dough by rolling on well floured board.
5.Use the crust for pie. - 31.4828
Golden Butter Pastry
Combine flour and salt in a bowl; cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Combine water and egg yolk, mixing well.
Sprinkle mixture, 1 tablespoon at a time, evenly over surface; stir with a fork until all dry ingredients are... - 22.5332
Buttery Pastry Shell
1. In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with the paddle, mix 1 cup of the sifted flour with the salt. At low speed, add the diced butter pieces, a handful at a time. When all of the butter has been added, increase the speed to medium and mix until the... - 21.9069
You May Also Like!
Rich Sweet Pie Pastry Or Butter Crust Pastry
1. Sift flour, salt and sugar into a bowl.
2. Cut in butter as for plain pie pastry.
3. Add lemon rind.
4. Beat together egg yolks and 1 tablespoon water or lemon juice.
5. Use to bind mixture as when making plain pie pastry.
6. Add extra water or juice to... - 34.4898
In a bowl, stir together flour and salt.
Add butter chunks and stir to coat them.
With a pastry blender or two table knives, cut butter into flour until you have fine particles.
Stir in egg with a fork until dough holds together.
With your hands, shape into a... - 24.2819
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt, cut in shortening with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Sprinkle milk over surface, stir with a fork until all ingredients are moistened.
Shape into ball. - 22.5351
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pastry Cups
Planning to serve something exceptional at your kid's birthday party? These crispy and puffy peanut butter cups with chocolate and marshmallow are just excellent as party treats. Watch the video to learn the cooking method. - 134.909
Delicious Butter Puff Pastry
Sift flour and salt.
Cut in 2/3 of the butter.
Add water and toss with fork till the particles stick.
Form into a ball and refrigerate 20 minutes.
Roll out on a lightly floured surface, dot with remaining butter, fold into thirds and roll out again.
Fold and... - 28.9346
Butter Crumb Pastry Topping
Beat ingredients in small mixing bowl at low speed until particles are fine.
Sprinkle on top of filling; microwave.
Tops 1 casserole or pie, or 6 dumplings - 23.0931
Butter Rough Puff Pastry
Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
Cut the fat into walnut-sized pieces and drop into the flour, tossing each piece well to coat it with flour.
Mix in enough cold water to make a soft dough.
Roll out the dough to an oblong, fold in three and make a... - 26.2288
Butter Pastry For Tarts
Combine flour and salt in a bowl.
Using a pastry blender or two knives, cut in butter as for pastry; mix in the egg yolk.
Add water gradually, mixing with a fork until pastry holds together.
Shape dough into a ball; wrap and refrigerate until thoroughly... - 35.2571
Short Crust Pastry With Butter
1. Sieve flour and salt together.
2. Cut butter or margarine with a knife.
3. Rub into flour with fingertips.
4. Gradually add enough ice-cold water to make a dough of a rolling consistency.
5. Lightly flour the pastry board and rolling pin. Roll the pastry... - 24.2135
Flaky Pastry With Butter
1)Prepare 4 parts of fat evenly.
2) In a bowl sieve flour and salt, rubbing one portion of fat into it.
3) Make a smooth dough by adding water and lemon juice.
4) Sprinkle the batter with little flour and keep it aside for 30 minutes,... - 31.2221
Basic Tender Butter Pastry
Place flour in a food processor fitted with the steel blade.
Add salt; process 5 to 10 seconds.
Add vegetable shortening to flour; process until mixture resembles coarsley ground cornmeal.
Distribute frozen butter pieces evenly around top of flour... - 35.3749
Butter Pastry Recipes By Category