- » Butter Pancake Syrup
Butter Pancake Syrup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter pancake syrup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter pancake syrup recipes.
Whole Wheat Pancakes With Maple Cinnamon Syrup
Combine flours, baking powder, and sugar in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine Egg Beater, yogurt, water, and liquid Butter Buds.
Add to dry ingredients and mix until just moistened.
For each pancake, pour 3 Tbs. batter onto a non-stick... - 29.7047
Butternut Squash Pancakes With Apple Maple Syrup
If you want to begin your day with a good bite, here is a recipe you will love! Butternut Squash Pancakes with Apple Maple Syrup is a delicious dish that can go well as a breakfast, side dish or even a light dinner. All you need to have is time on your hands... - 151.625
Buckwheat Pancakes With Butter Pecan Syrup
1. Preheat oven to 400°F
2. Prepare a 9-inch pie plate by placing butter into it and heating it in the hot oven.
3. Once the butter is melted, brush the bottom of the pie plate and the sides with the melted butter
4. Set aside till... - 49.0026
This butter syrup is a creamy syrup prepared with butter andcorn syrup. Heated and blended together, the butter syrup is great go go with simple flour and egg pancakes or other desserts of choice. - 17.7082
Banana Pecan Pancakes Recipe With Homemade Syrup
For all pancake lovers, this video shows how to prepare the most amazing home cooked banana pancakes with pecan. It is a wonderful blend of banana and pecan that adds wonder to normal pancakes, making it a flavorful breakfast. This is definitely an easy... - 105.351
Pancakes With Maple Syrup
1. In large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add milk, egg, and 3 tablespoons salad oil, and stir just until flour is moistened. (For thicker pancakes, use only 1 cup milk.)
2. Heat griddle or skillet over medium heat until drop of water... - 28.4936
Pancakes With Maple Syrup
1) In a bowl, sift the flour with baking powder, sugar, and salt.
2) In another bowl, whip the egg for a minute, and then add milk to it.
3) Add this egg mixture to the flour, along with melted butter and beat for at least 3 minutes till a smooth... - 38.2066
Pumpkin Pancakes With Pecan Spiced Maple Syrup
This is the best pancake recipe. One thing I love about fall and winter so much is that I don’t have to have an excuse to put pumpkin in basically everything. Tis the season! I know that boxed pancake mixes are so easy but these are just as easy! You can do... - 116.777
How To Make Pancakes With Bacon And Maple Syrup
Looking for an easy breakfast to make in 20 minutes, then check this out. Pancakes is one of the most common things made for breakfast. The chef shows a simple recipe and I'm sure your family will enjoy their pancake breakfast. - 106.103
Buttermilk Pancakes With Maple Syrup
Sift the flour, salt, baking powder and sugar into a mixing bowl.
Add the egg yolks, buttermilk and melted butter and beat well until smooth.
Beat the egg whites until they will hold a soft peak and fold into the buttermilk mixture.
Lightly grease a frying... - 37.8163
Squash Pancakes With Apple Maple Syrup Sauce
How to make Squash pancakes with Apple Syrup Sauce
"These pancakes are the culinary equivalent of "Fall" to me. I always pair them with my Apple Maple Syrup Sauce. It has a touch of brandy and Minnesota maple syrup, which is the best! The sweet and savory... - 115.736
Lemon Souffle Pancakes With Blueberry Maple Syrup
1. In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, soda, and salt.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together egg yolks, buttermilk, lemon peel, lemon juice, and 2 tablespoons butter.
3. In a deep bowl with a mixer on high speed, whip egg whites until they hold stiff, moist... - 36.4933
Brown Sugar Syrup For Pancakes
Mix together all ingredients in a 1 qt.glass casserole dish or 4 cup glass measuring cup.
Microwave 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir once during cooking.
French toast or waffles. - 22.2535
Beer Griddlecakes With Pilgrim Syrup
1. To make the syrup for the pancakes, combine sugar and beer in a saucepan.
2. Boil for about 2 minutes on a low flame stirring until sugar dissolves.
3. Slide in the butter and stir. Keep aside until ready to serve.
4. To make the batter, into a... - 48.5732
Rolled Up Pancakes
Combine ingredients; mix together with a pinch of salt.
Heat round frying pan on medium heat.
Put dot of butter in pan.
Pour thin layer of mixture and turn after a few minutes.
Place butter, powdered sugar, fruit or syrup on pancake.
Roll it up and enjoy - 24.8983
The orange syrup is a orange gold tangy syrup that is perfect to go over pancakes in the morning for breakfast or for snacks. Prepared with orange concentrate, the orange syrup also incorporates evaporated milk and butter. Orange syrup can be used over ice... - 23.2708
Mock Maple Syrup
Mock Maple Syrup! This yummy syrup is simply a life saver. Last week, out of an innovative inspiration came this sauce which I served with some freshly prepared pancakes. It turned out that for the family one whole bowl of Mock Maple Syrup wasn€™t... - 25.085
Pancakes A La Mode
Sift together first 5 ingredients and 34 teaspoon salt.
Combine 2/3 cup water, molasses, butter, and egg; gradually add molasses mixture to flour mixture, blending just till smooth.
Using 2 tablespoons batter for each pancake, bake on medium-hot, lightly... - 29.3186
Get Up And Go Pancakes
1.Crush pumpkin and sunflower seeds.
2.Whisk eggs well and Add crushed sunflower and pumpkin seeds.
3.Heat oil in a pan and cook pancakes of the mixture by adding 2 spoonfuls for each.
4.Serve pancakes warm with honey, peanut... - 31.343
1. In a mixing bowl, add in the flour, salt, sugar, baking soda, and baking powder. Mix well using a wire whisk.
2. On another bowl, beat the eggs and pour in the buttermilk gradually. Followed by whole milk and melted butter. Whisking continuously.... - 0
Ricotta And Apple Pancakes
Combine ricotta with next 5 ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Gradually add just enough flour to make a thin batter.
Drop by tablespoonsful on well-greased hot griddle and brown on both sides.
Serve hot with a dab of sour cream or Polly-O Ricotta on each... - 29.7095
Apple Maple Syrup
1. Add water to spiced apple syrup to equal 2/3 cup.
2. In saucepan, combine the liquid with sugar and cornstarch.
3. Stir until sugar has dissolved.
4. Place pan over low flame and stir continuously until the syrup is thick and come to a... - 40.3106
Hot Maple Syrup
1. In a saucepan, combine the corn syrup, sugar and ½ cup water.
2. Place the pan on a medium-low flame.
3. Stirring, heat syrup until the sugar dissolves.
4. Bring to a gentle boil.
5. Stir in the maple flavoring and slip in the butter.... - 35.5985
Honey Wheat Pancakes
Mix together first 4 ingredients. Add remaining ingredients and stir until just blended. Let stand 10 minutes.
Make a test pancake by pouring 1/4 cup batter onto a medium-hot oiled griddle or nonstick skillet. Cook until underside is lightly browned. Flip... - 26.3747
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup; add enough water to syrup to make 1 cup.
In saucepan blend syrup and cornstarch; add pineapple, orange juice, honey, and butter.
Bring to boiling, stirring constantly.
Meanwhile, sift together flour, sugar, baking... - 36.1862
Sweet Potato Pancakes
Sweet potato pancakes are a great variation of regular ones. They get their sweetness from the potato and are fluffy and moist. They are also quite easy to make. - 122.425
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Butter well two 9 cake pans.
Put eggs into Osterizer container, cover and process at STIR until light yellow in color.
Push MIX button, remove cover and add remaining ingredients; process until smooth.
Pour into prepared pans and bake... - 32.5574
Sunflower Seed Pancakes
1. Soften yeast in lukewarm milk.
2. In a basin, combine yeast with remaining ingredients.
3. Stir well to make a smooth batter.
4. Heat a griddle, lightly greased with oil.
5. Drop batter using a table spoon or an ice-cream scoop, 2-3... - 41.2946
Don't have eggs in your pantry and you wann make mealie pancakes? Welcome to BakingMama collection of eggless recipes. This recipe of mealie pancakes will guide you to prepare even more flavorful mealie pancakes without eggs for you and your loved ones. - 31.1311
Oat Bran Pancakes
Heat griddle over medium-high heat (375°F electric griddle); lightly spray with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly.
Combine oat bran, flour, sugar and baking powder.
Add combined milk, oil and egg white; mix well.
Pour scant 1/4 cup batter for each... - 38.507
Chef Keith Snow demonstrates how to make the perfect healthy homemade pancakes. - 111.375
Easy Wheat Pancakes
1. In bowl, mix the milk, egg, sugar, flour, baking soda, salt, and oil together. Bake by ladlesful on a hot, oiled griddle. Turn when bubbles form on top of the pancakes. Brown the second side. - 27.4348
Buttermilk Corn Pancakes
1. Combine the whole wheat flour, cornmeal, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium-sized bowl. Add the buttermilk, egg, and oil and mix until smooth.
2. Spoon 3 tablespoons of the batter onto a hot (400-degree), oiled griddle, repeat to... - 29.3649
Delicious Nutritious Pancakes
1. Sift together twice the whole wheat flour, unbleached white flour, soy flour, rice flour, peanut flour, dry milk, baking powder, and salt.
2. Blend the eggs, oil, and 2 cups water in an electric blender, or beat well. Stir the liquid ingredients into the... - 30.6711
Multi- Grain Buttermilk Pancakes
Preheat griddle on appropriate setting for 5 minutes, then adjust to cook setting.
Into medium bowl, sift flour, whole wheat flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Stir in oats.
Add buttermilk, eggs, and melted butter.
Stir mixture only until dry... - 44.009
High Protein "bodybuilder" Pancakes
What could be a more down-home healthy breakfast than fluffy hot protein pancakes? Here's a healthy, tasty protein-rich, pancake recipe by Lee Hayward. It's so ridiculously simple and noticeably healthy that no one can deny its goodness. Stream this video to... - 98.9332
1)In a bowl, mix wheat flour, baking powder, bran and soy flakes.
2)In another bowl add eggs, oil and honey to combine well.
3)In a medium bowl, combine together both mixtures.
4)Add buttermilk to adjust the consistency of pancake batter.
5)Heat the... - 45.6127
1) Poach apricots in the prepared sugar syrup.
2) For the pancake batter: In a bowl, sift flour and salt.
3) Add the egg and egg yolk and slowly stir in half the amount of milk. Mix well.
4) Add half the oil or butter, and then whisk in... - 44.8594
1. In a medium mixing bowl, cream cheese.
2. Add egg and beat until well blended.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and mix until the ingredients come together.
4. In a non stick frying pan, pour 1/4th cup batter and cook until the bottom... - 44.7427
Sukanya's Truckstop Pancakes
1. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flours, baking powder and salt.
2. Stir in the bran remaining from sifting, egg replacer and cinnamon.
3. In another bowl, using a wire whisk, combine the milk, oil and honey until blended together.
4.... - 47.3361
Smokie Links 'n' Rice Pancakes
Smokie Links 'N' Rice Pancakes has a defining taste. The eggs and sausages gives the Smokie Links 'N' Rice Pancakes a lip smacking taste. - 39.9334
1) In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix well.
2) Bake on a moderately hot griddle until done.
3) Spread cashew butter on top and spread honey or pure maple syrup before serving. - 31.8822
Sift dry ingredients.
Mix egg and milk; add to dry ingredients with the shortening.
Mix only enough to dampen dry ingredients.
Batter will be lumpy.
Bake on hot greased griddle until browned on both sides.
Turn only once.
Serve hot with butter and... - 40.1349
Sweet Buttermilk Pancakes
A recipe to make delicious Sunday morning breakfast or brunch - are you looking for this? Here is an amazing video that shows a wonderful recipe for pancakes. A stack of thick and fluffy buttermilk pancakes topped with butter and maple syrup is the best way... - 144.519
Quick Hawaiian Pancakes
1) Drain juice from pineapple reserving for later use.
2) In a heavy saucepan, heat a mixture of juice and maple syrup.
3) Cook the pancakes according to package directions.
4) Cover the top of each pancake with pineapple... - 34.6873
1. Sift the flour and dried egg into a bowl. Add the sugar and salt. Mix the milk and oil and stir into the flour mixture. Mix just until flour is moistened, do not beat, as the batter should be lumpy.
2. Heat a large frying pan, brush with oil, then drop... - 26.6468
Crepes Or Pancakes
Crepes Or Pancakes are a classic dish that tastes great. Crepes Or Pancakes can be prepared easily and must be tried at home by everyone. - 40.1642
Green Tea Matcha Pancakes
The combination of matcha green tea powder and pancakes makes for a delectable breakfast treat. Enjoy this like a regular pancake with maple syrup, butter, powder sugar or however you like. This is a great pancake recipe but with a added eastern kick. - 103.857
Preheat griddle over moderate heat while you mix batter or, if using an electric griddle, preheat as manufacturer directs.
Sift flour, salt, sugar, and baking powder into a bowl or wide-mouthed pitcher.
Combine egg, milk, and oil, slowly stir into dry... - 36.5816
Buttermilk Apple Pancakes
Sift dry ingredients into a bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients and stir slowly into flour mixture to form a batter.
Spoon mixture onto a medium-hot greased griddle or frying pan.
Makes 12 pancakes, 3 1/2 inches in diameter.
Serve with honey, maple syrup or... - 36.1106
1) In a saucepan add all ingredients to combine.
2) Place the saucepan over medium heat for 5 minutes.
3) Serve the orange syrup hot with pancakes. - 30.9933
Sausage Breakfast Bake With Apple Maple Syrup
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Take a bowl, blend in eggs, milk, and Crisco and beat them until smooth, using a rotary beater.
3. Spread the batter on 13X9X2-inch baking dish.
4. Strain apple rings, and preserve the syrup for making... - 44.4117
Pumpkin Oat Pancakes
1) Combine together te oats and buttermilk. Mix well.
2) Allow the mixture to stand for about 15 minutes.
3) Add the milk, egg, egg white, pumpkin and oil to the mixture. Mix properly.
4) Combine together all the remaining ingredients in a small... - 44.7072
Yeast Raised Pancakes
Mix milk, sugar, and salt and cool to lukewarm.
Pour water into a warm mixing bowl, sprinkle in yeast and stir to dissolve; mix in cooled mixture, also egg and oil.
Slowly add flour and beat until smooth.
Cover and let rise in a warm draft-free place until... - 40.3459
Best Seller Buttermilk Pancakes
Sift together dry ingredients.
Add remaining ingredients; stir just till moistened.
(There will be a few lumps.) Bake on hot, lightly greased griddle.
(For uniform cakes, use a 1/4-cup measure.) Turn cakes when bubbles on surface break.
Serve with Whipped... - 32.0177
LIGHTLY BEAT the eggs in a large bowl, then add the buttermilk, peanut butter, and oil and whisk until well mixed.
Sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt and add to egg mixture.
Stir gently just until blended, adding a little more flour only... - 37.3628
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, and salt.
2. In a separate bowl, add egg, and milk. Beat.
3. Pour egg mixture into the bowl with flour. Mix until smooth.
4. Add sugar and mix well.
5. Pour melted butter and give it a good stir.
6. Into a jug,... - 104.971
Healthy Low Carb Pancakes
Carb-laden pancakes do more good than harm to your body. In that case, knowing how to make your pancakes nutritious and all the more low in carb should help. This video guides you on how to make low-carb pancakes sans much pain. - 109.976
Maple Almond Pancakes
1. In a bowl add almond meal, baking powder, kosher salt, cinnamon powder, eggs, almond milk, maple extract and sugar. Stir and mix well to combine.
2. Heat a non-stick skillet and pour a ladle of the batter. Cook till both sides are done.
3. ... - 96.718
1. In large batter bowl, add eggs and beat them with an electric beater until frothy.
2. Add the buttermilk, salt and sugar and beat till sugar dissolves.
3. Dissolve the soda in a few teaspoons of water and add to the liquid.
4. Blend in the melted... - 42.2227
Blueberry Whole Wheat Pancakes
In a bowl whisk together the buttermilk, the eggs, and 6 tablespoons of the butter.
In a large bowl whisk together the flours, the wheat germ, the salt, the baking powder, the baking soda, and the sugar, add the buttermilk mixture, and whisk the batter until... - 32.0452
Combine flour, sugar, soda, baking powder, and salt.
Combine egg, buttermilk, and butter; slowly stir into dry ingredients. (Pancake batter will be very thick.)
For each pancake, spoon about 1/4 cup batter onto a hot, lightly greased griddle.
Turn pancakes... - 30.3404
"Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in mix- ing bowl.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemony; beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
Combine milk, egg yolks and butter in small bowl; mix well.
Add to flour mixture; beat until smooth.
Stir in apple;... - 39.5586
Wheat Germ Pancakes
1. Put the eggs, cheese, wheat germ, and vanilla into the container of an electric blender or food processor and blend or process for 30 seconds.
2. Melt the butter in a 10-inch skillet. Pour in the egg mixture and cook over medium heat until browned on the... - 24.364
Cottage Cheese Pancakes
Cottage Cheese Pancakes are rich and calcium rich. You can enjoy a filling breakfast in the morning and start your perfect day. These pancakes do not need much preparation and make a wonderful meal. - 48.2467
Pancakes With Berries
1. For the berry compote: In a saucepan over high heat, add and combine blueberries, raspberries, sugar with peach drink. Mix well and cook it for 5 - 7 minutes or until it is of syrup consistency.
2. After 7 minutes, lower the heat and bring the... - 100.434
A little effort to make these Homemade Blueberry Pancakes, is worth it and you will know when you will have the first bite of it. Check out the recipe details from this video and stir it up one of these mornings. A must try for every gourmet food lover. - 155.932
Apricot Layer Cake With Syrup
1. Sift flour and sugar into a medium bowl; make a well in the center. Stir in combined egg, milk and butter until smooth. You may have to blend or process to remove any lumps.
2. Pour 3 tablespoons of mixture into a heated and greased crepe pan and cook 1... - 38.9499
Maple Nut Syrup
1) In a saucepan, add syrup and butter to combine.
2) Place the saucepan over heat and bring this to a boil.
3) Remove from heat and fold in walnuts.
4) Serve the syrup hot over pancakes. - 31.3783
Vegan Blueberry Pancakes
Looking for the perfect breakfast pancake recipe? Well, here's a recipe that will have you craving for more. Check out the Sexy Vegan as he dishes out a yummy blueberry pancake recipe that anyone can make. Because it is that simple. - 108.478
French Toast Bagels With Ginger Syrup
1. Combine syrup and ginger in a small saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat. Remove from the heat and keep warm.
2. Lightly beat eggs in a shallow bowl; whisk in dairy beverage, sugar substitute, cardamom, and nutmeg until combined.
3. Pierce bagel... - 38.3724
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
Stir in remaining ingredients. Let stand 10 minutes without stirring.
Mix batter briefly and make a test pancake by dropping a large spoonful of batter onto a medium-hot oiled griddle or nonstick... - 32.6917
Oatmeal Griddle Cakes
1. In a large bowl, sieve together flour salt and baking powder and add rolled oats.
2. Mix egg, oil, molasses, water and milk.
3. Add to dry ingredients and beat into a smooth batter.
4. Heat a griddle, lightly greased with oil.
5. Drop batter using a... - 45.0663
How To Make Beet Pancakes For Kids
1. In a mixing bowl, sift in all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, light brown sugar, baking powder and kosher salt.
2. In another bowl, combine beet puree, Greek yogurt, egg, unsalted butter and vanilla extract.
3. Add dry mixture to the batter and... - 118.825
Rich American Pancakes
Love pancakes but do not know how to make the perfect stack at home? Then you must watch this video. Watch and learn to cook the perfect rich pancakes, a yummy treat that everyone loves. Serve them for breakfast with butter, honey or maple syrup and your... - 124.541
Sift the flour, soda, salt and sugar into a bowl.
Add the eggs, buttermilk and butter and stir just until flour is moistened.
Mixture will be lumpy.
Pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto a hot, greased griddle and cook until bubbles cover surface.
Turn... - 30.2626
It's The Berries Pancakes
Drain raspberries, saving syrup. In a small saucepan, dissolve cornstarch in a small amount of the raspberry syrup, then stir in remaining syrup.
Measure out 1 cup of the blueberries, 1/2 cup sliced strawberries and 1/2 cup raspberries and add to... - 27.5482
Bisquick Apple Pancakes
Core apple; do not peel.
Cut into twelve slices.
Melt butter in 9-inch iron skillet.
Stir in cinnamon, 2 tablespoons sugar and apple slices; saute until tender.
Combine Bisquick, milk, egg and remaining sugar until just moistened.
Pour over apple slices.
Turn... - 38.1575
1)Pick a bowl and mix well the cornmeal,sugar and salt.
2)Pour the boiling water and stir until mixture is free of lumps.
3)Cover and keep aside for 15 minutes.
4)Now take another bowl,beat eggs and pour milk,mix and keep aside.
5)In a separate... - 48.5382
Swedish Pancakes are wonderful breakfast. Serve it with powdered sugar, preserved fruits and butter and maple syrup. You can make the Swedish pancakes on Sunday morning and enjoy your start of your holiday. - 43.9118
Pecan Oatmeal Pancakes
1 In a medium bowl, combine oatmeal, flour, pecans, brown sugar, baking powder and salt.
2 In a small bowl or 2-cup measuring cup, combine milk, eggs and butter.
3 Beat using a fork or a wire whisk until well combined.
4 Pour the egg... - 44.1737
Cinnamon Apple Pancakes
Using the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer, peel, core and slice the apple into rings.
In Batter Bowl, combine pancake mix and cinnamon.
Add milk, egg and 1 tablespoon of oil; stir just to mix.
Add a little more milk or water if necessary to make batter thin enough... - 38.7307
Place the biscuit mix, egg and milk in a bowl and beat until smooth.
Add the blueberries and sugar and mix well.
Pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto a greased, hot griddle and cook until brown on both sides, turning once.
Serve with butter and syrup, if... - 24.5489
Put the cornmeal into a mixing bowl and pour on the boiling water.
Stir well, then set aside to soak for 15 minutes.
Add the milk, maple syrup, melted butter or vegetable oil and beaten egg yolks.
Sift the flour, salt and baking powder together and... - 36.4011
Apple-pear Puff Pancake
Place butter in a 10-in.ovenproof skillet; place in a 425° oven for 2-3 minutes or until melted.
In a blender, process eggs, milk, flour, sugar and nutmeg until smooth.
Pour into hot skillet.
Bake for 20 minutes or until puffy.
Meanwhile, for topping, melt... - 37.481
Try this version of amazingly delicious Sunrise Pancakes from the American cuisine. An effortlessly prepared snack recipe; the Sunrise Pancakes is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 38.8909
Grandpa Craig's Pancakes
In a large bowl, stir together flour, corn-meal, rolled oats, oat bran, sugar, soda, baking powder, and salt.
In another bowl, beat to blend buttermilk, sour cream, eggs, and butter.
Mix liquid ingredients into dry until well blended.
Heat an electric griddle... - 41.0027
Toaster Buttermilk Pancakes
1 In a large bowl of an electric mixer, add the eggs and beat at at high speed for about 2 minutes until light and fluffy.
2 Sift flour along with baking powder salt and granulated sugar and mix into the eggs.
3 Add in light brown sugar and beat... - 45.1654
1) Into a large bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves and keep aside
2) Into a another bowl add the eggs and sugar and using an electric beater mix well
3) Add in the buttermilk, water, coffee and butter and mix... - 45.879
1) Take a bowl and add the sugar, eggs and rice in it.
2) Stir them well.
3) Take a small fry pan and melt some butter.
4) Pour a little rice batter in order to make a small pancake.
5) Let it cook for a few minutes until it gets browned and crisp.
6)... - 39.1972
Cinnamon Buttermilk Pancakes
1. In a large bowl add in all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, white sugar and cinnamon powder. Mix well with whisker.
2. Make a well in the center of flour mixture and pour in the buttermilk and egg. Mix well until smooth.
3. Add in the butter and... - 0
In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
In a small bowl, beat egg; add buttermilk and butter.
Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes.
Cook... - 34.63
Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes
Light and fluffy with a tiny bit of tang imparted by creamy buttermilk, these are perfect for lazy, jammie-clad breakfasts...perfect with a honeyed mess of thick maple syrup or dotted with fresh blueberries or melting chocolate bits. - 113.378
Baby Buttermilk Pancakes With Sticky Bananas & Brazils
1. Place the flour, salt, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, sugar and vanilla seeds in a food processor and pulse briefly to blend. Add the egg yolks, butter, buttermilk and milk, then whizz to a smooth batter, scraping down the sides of the bowl once or... - 36.129
Butter Pancake Syrup Recipes By Category
Butter Pancake Syrup Dish: