- » Butter Nut Snowball
Butter Nut Snowball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter nut snowball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter nut snowball recipes.
Brazil Nut Snowballs
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend butter and sugar to make it light and creamy.
3. Add eggs and vanilla to the mixture and stir well.
4. Sieve flour and salt and transfer to the mixture.
5. Put Brazil nuts and mix them... - 43.7095
Brazil Nut Snowballs
I love this crispy and crunchy snack. Brazil Nut Snowballs are simple to make. Try out this easy recipe and enjoy this super delicious mid-day pick-me-up! - 43.9355
Brazil Nut Snowballs
Make several days ahead:
1. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat butter with sugar until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla and continue beating until mixture is fluffy.
2. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
3. Sift flour with salt. Add to butter mixture... - 31.5136
Chocolate And Nut Snowball
1) Heat the oven to 350°F.
2) Take a 10-cup ovenproof bowl and line it with a double thickness of foil.
3) In a saucepan, over low heat, melt the chocolate with the water and sugar, it can be done in microwave as well.
4) In a mixer or... - 44.041
Try this amazingly delicious Snowball Cookies. This tasty effortlessly baked Snowball Cookies is the one dish about which you surely would love to talk about with us! - 31.413
In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt and heat butter until light brown in color.
Pour into a small mixing bowl; chill until firm.
Cream browned butter with confectioners' sugar and extract until light and fluffy.
Gradually add flour, mixing until... - 36.266
In large bowl, combine 1/2 cup sugar, salt and butter; mix well.
Gradually stir in flour.
Work nuts into dough.
Form into 1-inch balls.
Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake at 400°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until set but not... - 41.1496
Chef's Special Snowballs
Looking for a yummy raw food recipe? We've got one right here for you. Watch the chef share her secret recipe to prepare these delicious Snowballs that are perfect to munch on any time. - 79.1162
Mini Chip Snowball Cookies
Beat butter, 3/4 cup powdered sugar, vanilla and salt in large mixer bowl.
Gradually beat in flour; stir in morsels and pecans.
Shape level tablespoonfuls of dough into 1-inch balls.
Place on ungreased baking sheets.
Bake in preheated 375°F. oven for 10 to... - 42.8064
Eggless Chocolate Snowballs
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F before baking.
2. In a large mixing bowl, place the butter and beat with an electric mixer until soft.
3. Gradually add sugar, beating until the mixture is light and creamy.
4. Blend in the vanilla.
5.... - 44.1125
Cream butter, sugar, and vanilla well. Stir flour and salt together and blend in. Mix in nuts. Chill dough. Roll dough into small balls using about 1 teaspoon of dough for each cookie, and place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until... - 16.4761
Make into small balls and dip in very thin icing, and roll in cocoanut. - 17.3146
Blend butter, 1/2 cup icing sugar and vanilla thoroughly.
Sift flour and salt together and stir in.
Mix in nuts.
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Wrap a heaping teaspoonful of dough completely around a cherry for each cookie.
Be sure the cherries ar - 30.9549
Put first 4 ingredients into large frying pan.
Heat and stir continually until mixture is like fudge.
Remove from heat.
Add rice cereal and nuts.
With buttered fingers, shape into balls.
Roll balls in coconut.
Chill. - 35.9623
Chop nuts finely; set aside.
In bowl, beat butter with 1/4 cup (50 mL) of the sugar until smooth; beat in vanilla.
With wooden spoon, stir in flour, salt and nuts, using hands to finish mixing and form dough into ball.
Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate for 30... - 38.6005
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy in large bowl.
Add water and vanilla extract; beat well.
Stir in dry ingredients, then chocolate morsels and cherries.
Chill about 1 hour.
Shape into 1 -inch balls; roll in nuts.
Place balls about 2 inches apart... - 40.1882
Preheat oven to 325°.
In a food processor, cream together butter and 1/2 cup sugar. Add almond extract, flour, and salt. Process until well combined.
Add nuts and process only until combined.
Remove dough from processor. Roll dough into small (3/4" diameter)... - 31.8312
Lemon Blossom Snowballs
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, cream shortening, sugar and lemon rind until light and fluffy.
3. Further, add egg to the creamed mixture.
4. Beat the mixture until smooth.
5. In a separate bowl, sift flour, baking soda and... - 44.8817
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. In food processor with knife blade attached, process pecans and 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar until nuts are finely chopped. Add butter and vanilla and process until smooth, scraping down side of processor bowl with rubber spatula.... - 29.1326
1. Preheat an oven to 162.5C (325 C).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, except for cherries and mix well.
3. Divide dough into equal small portions.
4. Place one small portion in your hand and flatten it.
5. Place a... - 41.5437