- » Butter Mustard
Butter Mustard Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter mustard recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter mustard recipes.
Roasted Corn On The Cob In Herb And Mustard Butter
Peel back corn husks but do not remove them.
Soak the ears of corn in water.
Combine all herb and mustard butter ingredients.
Beat until fluffy and soft.
Spread each ear of corn with a little herb and mustard butter.
Replace husks and wrap ears... - 45.4677
Pecan Chicken With Leeks, Country Ham, And Honey Mustard Butter
1)Take a small saucepan and cook the shallots and bourbon till the mixture is reduced by half.
2)Now cool and combine with the other remaining ingredients and shape into a log.
4)To make the chicken,take a shallow pan and mix the pecans... - 45.3129
Blackened Island Ahi With Soy Mustard Butter Sauce
1. To prepare the mustard soy sauce; in a small bowl, stir the mustard and hot water together to form a paste. Allow it to stand for 10 minutes.
2. Further, stir in the vinegar and soy sauce.
3. Using a fine mesh sieve, strain the sauce and... - 43.617
Roast Fillet Of Beef With Mustard Butter
1. Trim away excess fat from fillet, using kitchen scissors.
2. Shape and tie the meat neatly with kitchen string to prevent shrinking on cooking.
3. Lard the meat with trimmed fat.
4. Preheat the oven to 325Â°F (170Â°C or Gas No.... - 42.5846
Broiled Quail With Mustard Butter
1. With a large knife or poultry shears cut each quail down the back from neck to tail.
2. Spreading the birds out skin side up break the curved rib bones with the flat of a cleaver or wooden mallet so that the birds lie flat.
3. Twist the wing... - 41.6669
Veal Cutlets With Lemon Mustard Butter
Combine juice, oil, vinegar and garlic in large bowl.
Add cutlets; coat with lemon mixture.
Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight, [can be prepared ahead to this point and frozen] Drain cutlets; reserve lemon mixture.
Cook cutlets on heated oiled griddle... - 40.5001
Beets With Mustard Butter
1. In a saucepan cook whole beets.
2. Cut and cook again.
3. Drain out from water.
4. Peel the skin and dice.
5. In a bowl beat butter, mustard, and tarragon vinegar.
6. Transfer beets to the pan and cook with 1 tablespoon water.
7. Transfer into a... - 39.8944
Tuna Steaks With Mustard Butter
1) In a non-aluminium container that is large enough to hold the tuna in a single layer, arrange the tuna.
2) Combine together the soy sauce, vinegar and ginger in a cup or small bowl and pour the mixture all over the tuna.
3) Allow the preparation to... - 36.9456
Grilled Veal Chop's With Mustard Herb Butter
1) Take a mixing bowl or food processor,in it combine butter, mustard, shallot, parsley, chervil, chives, and pepper. Mix well and keep aside (at room temperature).
2) Cook veal chops on a grill over hot coals, turning them every 2... - 36.8378
Open Faced Reuben With Mustard Caraway Hollandaise
1. Heat butter and caraway in 1- to 2-quart saucepan over medium heat until butter is melted. Mix in sauce mix with wire whisk. While whisking, slowly add water according to package directions. Add mustard and cayenne pepper; whisk until bubbly. Simmer and... - 35.6259
Lamb Shoulders With Mustard Butter
About 20 minutes before serving: Broil chops to desired doneness.
Meanwhile, in small pan, melt butter; stir in remaining ingredients.
Heat 2 or 3 minutes.
Pour over chops. - 33.9639
Skewered Red Potatoes With Lemon Mustard Butter
To pre-cook potatoes, place potatoes with water in 1 1/2 quart glass casserole; sprinkle with lemon juice.
Cover and microwave on high for 6 minutes (shake dish twice to rearrange potatoes).
Uncover (potatoes will be slightly undercooked) and cool.
In small... - 33.0223
Corn Fed Chicken Paupiettes With Mustard Butter
1. Cut each chicken breast across into quarters. Slice each quarter through crosswise into halves and spread both sides with a well blended mixture of the butter, mustard, garlic, parsley and seasonings. Sandwich the chicken pieces back together and enfold... - 32.5135
1) Cream the butter and stir in the Tabasco and mustard very gradually.
2) Spread over hamburgers or steak when required.
The recipe makes enough butter for 8 hamburgers or 2 steaks. - 30.3689
Spicy Mustard Butter
1. Cream butter with dijon mustard, lemon juice, clove garlic, salt and ground pepper until fluffy
2. Serve at room temperature and spread over steaks and hamburgers when required - 29.5904
1) In a small bowl mix all ingredients until combined.
2) Pass as a spread on onion rolls. - 28.9353
Filet Mignons With Butter Mustard Sauce
1. Microwave butter in glass dish for 20 to 30 seconds, on HIGH, or until softened. Beat in mustard, Worcestershire sauce and pepper. Let stand at room temperature.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 9 minutes.
3. Dip one side of each filet into seasoned... - 28.5444
1 In a bowl, put the butter and beat until smooth.
2 Gradually, beat in the mustard, add salt and pepper to taste.
3 Shape into a long roll.
4 Wrap the roll in the foil and pack in a freezer bag.
5 Seal the bag, label and freeze.
6 ... - 28.0798
Mustard Butter Sauce
1) In a saucepan, heat the butter over a low heat until lightly browned.
2) Stir in the prepared mustard and lemon juice; blend thoroughly.
3) Use the Mustard Butter Sauce as required. - 27.8577
Brussels Sprouts With Mustard Butter
1. Boil, steam or microwave Brussels sprouts until tender. Drain and keep warm.
2. Place butter in a microwave-safe jug and melt on HIGH (100%) for 20 seconds or melt in a small saucepan over a low heat. Stir in mustard, dill and pepper to taste. Pour butter... - 27.236
1. Whip the butter thoroughly until light and fluffy.
2. Put in all the other ingredients and beat well to blend.
3. Use as required - 27.1959
Mustard Hollandaise Sauce
Insert metal blade.
Place egg, mustard, and lemon juice in work bowl.
With motor running, pour hot melted butter through feed tube in a slow, steady stream.
Continue processing until sauce is foamy and slightly thickened (about 2 minutes).or, if made ahead,... - 27.174
Fish With Mustard Butter
Place fish sticks in a single layer in shallow baking pan.
Combine butter, mustard, lemon juice, hot pepper sauce, and garlic salt.
Spread sticks with butter mixture.
Broil according to package directions. - 27.0865
Cabbage With Mustard Butter Sauce
Shred the cabbage and cook as in Time Table; drain.
Meanwhile mix the mustard, sugar, and salt with the butter in a saucepan.
Heat slowly, stirring constantly.
When it is smooth, stir in the lemon juice.
Pour over the cabbage, mix with a fork; then serve. - 26.718
Onion Petals With Mustard Butter
1. Place the onion quarters curved side downwards on a heat-proof serving plate and arrange in a pattern radiating outwards, like petals of a flower. (If the onions are very large, cut them into 8 segments.)
2. Mix the mustard seeds together with the softened... - 26.5674
Beets With Mustard Butter
In a bowl, beat together butter, vinegar, and mustard; set aside.
Prepare, boil, and peel beets then cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
Return beets to pan and add water.
Cover and cook until beets are heated through and water has evaporated.
Add mustard-butter mixture... - 25.8423
Herring Parcels With Mustard Butter
Combine the softened butter with the mustard, parsley and seasoning. Shape two pieces of foil, each 23 by 23 cm (9 by 9 inches) into two boat-shapes suitable to hold the fish. Spread a little of the savoury butter on the bottom of the foil. Fill the cavity of... - 24.5813
In a bowl combine butter, lemon juice, parsley, mustard, salt and pepper and mix well.
Spoon into a small container to fill, cover, and chill. - 24.5528
Beets With Mustard Butter
Beets With Mustard Butter is an amazingly easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. The deadly combination of vegetable and butter will get you a lots of compliments for your creativity. - 23.4886
Steaks With Mustard Butter
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in 1 tablespoon hot butter or margarine, cook steaks until browned on both sides, about 8 minutes for rare or until of desired doneness.
2. Meanwhile, in cup, mix lemon juice, mustard, and 3 tablespoons softened... - 23.0369
1. Put yolks in a blender or food processor (a). Cut butter into chunks and put in a 1- to 2-quart pan over medium-high heat. Heat until melted and a little of the foam is beginning to brown (about 230°), 3 to 4 minutes.
2. Turn on blender or food processor... - 21.0555
Easy Mustard Butter
1. Cream butter. Work the mustard into it and add the lime juice. - 20.7698
Olive And Mustard Butter
Chop the olives finely with the metal blade of a food processor, about 5 seconds.
Add the mustard and butter and process until smooth, about 30 seconds, scraping down the work bowl as necessary. - 19.903
Cream butter with remaining ingredients until fluffy.
Serve at room temperature. - 19.6371
1 Cream the butter in a bowl.
2 Beat in the mustard and salt and pepper to taste and keep in a cool place. - 14.9201
Soften the butter and mix in the mustard slowly, blending well. - 13.923
Butter Mustard Recipes By Category