- » Butter Mix
Butter Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter mix recipes.
Traditional 1952 Chex Party Mix
Be it a cocktail party or a casual get-together, the crispy, easy-to-nosh-on party mix makes great addition to any celebration. Betty shakes up an authentic Chex mix recipe that is a breeze to make and make for impressive, quick, and tempting party bites.... - 102.31
Crunchy Canyon Snack Mix
1) Heat oven to the temperature of 350°F.
2) In large bowl, combine pretzel twists, crackers, bagel chips and breadsticks.
3) In small bowl, combine margarine and all remaining ingredients.
4) Mix them well.
5) Pour margarine mixture... - 47.4407
Party Snack Mix
1) Heat oven to 300°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine cereals, peanuts and pretzel sticks.
3) In small bowl, combinehot peper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and salt.
4) Mix them well.
5) Drizzle seasoning mixture over... - 44.2194
Crunchy Party Mix
In a saucepan heat and stir the butter-flavored mix, water, Worcestershire sauce, cooking oil, garlic powder, seasoned salt, and hot pepper sauce till butter-flavored mix dissolves.
Spray a large roasting pan with non-stick coating.
Add cereals, pretzels, and... - 38.964
Combine the cereals, pretzels, and nuts.
Add the Worcestershire sauce to the butter or margarine and pour over the cereal mix.
Sprinkle with garlic salt and toss lightly.
Bake in a very slow oven, 250F, for 1 hour.
Cool before storing in an airtight container. - 38.5328
Crispy Peanut Butter Party Mix
Melt butter and then add peanut butter; stir until well mixed.
Toss cereal and nuts in mixture until coated.
Remove from heat.
Spread on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake at 375 degrees for 8 minutes or until golden brown.
Drain on paper towels.
A very healthful... - 31.2103
Butter Mix Cookies
Heat oven to 3 7 5 °
Mix butter, shortening, egg yolks, and vanilla.
Thoroughly blend in cake mix, 1/2 at a time.
Shape dough in one of the ways suggested below.
Bake on un-greased baking sheet 6 to 8 min.
For rolled or refrigerated cookies, 8 to 10 min. - 28.8907
Basic Spread Mix
1) Beat butter or margarine, creaming well and stir in soya flour or almonds and water.
2) With a wooden spoon, beat the mixture until smooth and creamy.
3) Use as required. - 27.7562
Basic White Sauce Using Butter Buds Mix
Combine milk, flour, and Butter Buds in a small saucepan.
Heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Season with pepper and lite salt.
Use when you need a cream sauce as in macaroni and cheese, or creamed chicken or tuna. - 18.9816
Butter Mix Recipes By Category