- » Butter Loaf
Butter Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter loaf recipes.
Butter Cake Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease and lightly flour a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
2) In a food processor bowl fitted with a knife blade, process all the ingredients except the flour for about 30 seconds.
3) Stir down the mixture in the... - 45.0343
Harvest Sheaf Loaf
Sprinkle yeast over water in a large bowl; let stand about 5 minutes to soften.
Stir in molasses, salt, and butter.
Beat in whole-wheat flour and wheat germ.
To knead with a dough hook, set at low speed and gradually beat in 2 1/4 cups of the all-purpose... - 44.3618
Stuffed Sausage Loaf
1. Slice the loaf almost through but leaving a hinge so that it can be opened. Scoop out the center of the loaf and brush the inside with melted butter
2. In a hot oven, place the scooped out bread and bake till crisp. Crumble this into... - 42.8129
Butter bread and cut whole slices in half lengthways to fit bases of six 1/4 pint/150 ml loaf tins.
Line bases of three tins with wholemeal bread and three with white.
Mix cream cheese and chives, season, then spread half over wholemeal bread in tins.
Top... - 42.4495
Crusty Italian Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) In a small bowl, add warm water and sugar. Add yeast to this and let it stand for 5 minutes or until it gets foamy.
3) Pour in vinegar.
4) In a food processor bowl, add 2 cups of the bread flour, 1/2 cup of the... - 42.0826
In small skillet over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons margarine.
Saute onions in margarine until tender; set aside.
Grease cookie sheet In large bowl, combine flour mixture with yeast from foil packet, 1/2 cup cornmeal and taco seasoning mix; blend well.
Stir... - 41.1264
Parsley Butter Loaf
1. If using, preheat the oven at 375°F.
2. Slice the bread from the bottom crust into thick slices of 3/4-inch each.
3. In a bowl, mix together parsley, butter and lemon juice.
4. Spread this mixture over the bread slices.
5. Use... - 38.472
Butter Salmon Loaf
In large mixing bowl, combine salmon, bread crumbs, milk, egg, butter, salt and parmesan cheese.
Pack mixture firmly into 8x4x3 inch glass loaf dish.
Microwave at medium high (7) 14 to 18 minutes.
TO COOK BY COMBINATION: Insert metal acces sory... - 34.9071
Nut Butter Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Add the wheat germ and sugar, if used.
3. Combine the honey, if used, with the nut butter and the milk until thoroughly blended. Add to the dry ingredients and mix well.... - 31.8504
Parsley Butter Loaf
Trim crust from top and sides of bread.
Cut loaf in half lengthwise, almost to bottom crust.
Then cut crosswise in 12 slices, almost to bottom.
Combine remaining ingredients; spread between slices.
Bake on cooky sheet at 375° for 8 to 10 minutes, or till... - 27.9
Zigzag Sandwich Loaf
1 Cut bread diagonally into 6 thick slices almost through to bottom crust; turn loaf end for end; slice same way again to make zigzag cuts completely across top.
2 Combine melted butter or margarine, pickle relish and mustard; brush between slices; fill cuts... - 26.9326
Butter Loaf Recipes By Category