- » Butter Lettuce Salad
Butter Lettuce Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter lettuce salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter lettuce salad recipes.
Fresh Butter Lettuce Salad
Many of you, might prefer a simple and light lunch instead of something heavy and elaborate. This fresh and crunchy butter lettuce salad, is definitely something light but fabulous to appreciate. It is super easy and loaded with nutrition. You can easily... - 117.693
Butter Lettuce Salad
1) Halve the butter lettuce heads.
2) In a bowl of ice water, gently rinse the lettuce, then drain in a colander.
3) Place each lettuce half with cut side up on each of 4 salad plates
4) Sprinkle the finely diced tomatoes over the lettuce.
5) In a... - 40.4951
Baby Shrimp With Butter Lettuce Salad
Blend all ingredients for the dressing in a food blender or with a wire whip.
Chill before serving.
Remove a few of the center leaves of the head of butter lettuce.
Chop and mix with the shrimp.
Place the lettuce "bowl" on a plate and pour a bit of the... - 39.7402
Baby Peas And Butter Lettuce
1) Take a saucepan,stir butter in it until melted over moderate heat.
2) Now add peas, sugar, and water and cook just until soft for about 2 minutes.
3) Add the lettuce and toss to lightly mix over the heat until a little shrunken.
4) Season... - 38.1217
Watercress Butter Lettuce & Shrimp Salad
1. Place mustard seeds in a small bowl; pour boiling water over them. Let stand for at least 10 minutes or up to 8 hours; drain well
2. Spray a shallow rimmed baking pan with cooking spray. Spread bread cubes in pan; spray with cooking spray. Bake in a 350°F... - 35.4157
Butter Lettuce Salad
Rinse butter lettuce heads well in cool water.
Shake to remove excess moisture; discard bruised leaves.
To crisp and dry, wrap heads in paper towels, enclose in plastic bags, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 2 days.
Gently separate leaves.
If... - 30.6593
Butter Lettuce Salad Recipes By Category
Butter Lettuce Salad Dish: