- » Butter Halibut
Butter Halibut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter halibut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter halibut recipes.
Lemon Parsley Butter Dressed Seared Halibut On White Bean Mash
Looking for a new way to serve Halibut? Chef John places seared halibut steaks over a delicious and creamy puree of white beans. This is a great lower-carb alternative to the more common base of garlic mashed potatoes The tender, slightly sweet white fish... - 101.239
Halibut With Chive Butter
Melt the butter.
Sprinkle the steaks with lemon juice, and then brush with melted butter.
Place them in a greased fireproof dish.
Cover, and bake for about 30 minutes in a moderate oven.
Add chopped chives and seasoning to the rest of the melted butter.
Pour... - 30.2471
Butter-broiled Halibut Steak
Place frozen halibut steaks on rack in broiler pan; brush with melted butter or margarine.
Broil, 4 to 6 inches from heat, 5 minutes; turn.
Brush with remaining melted butter or margarine; sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika.
Broil 8 minutes longer, or... - 26.5143
Halibut With Red Pepper Butter
1. Prepare red pepper butter by combining the butter with the roasted pepper, chili powder, pepper flakes, and salt. Beat the mixture well by hand till you have a homogenous paste.
2. Shape the butter into a rough log that is approximately 2... - 44.9556
Broiled Halibut Steaks With Coffee Butter
This special recipe for Broiled Halibut Steaks with Coffee Butter makes real great choice. Try out this gorgeous Broiled Halibut Steaks with Coffee Butter recipe, which is simple, yet delicious! - 35.8656
Brown Butter Halibut
Mix the milk with the salt, pepper and grated lemon rind.
Measure the flour onto a meat plate.
Roll each halibut steak in the seasoned milk, then roll in the flour.
Heat the 1 tablespoon (15 mL) butter with the salad oil in a frying pan.
When hot, put in the... - 40.4996
Grilled Halibut With Butter Wine Cilantro Sauce
1. Place halibut fillet on a tray and season with salt and pepper.
2. Brush olive oil on both sides of the fillet to avoid sticking on the grill.
3. Remove the seeds of tomato and dice it finely. Put it in a bowl, add olive oil, salt and pepper... - 107.916
Butter Broiled Halibut Steak
1) Arrange frozen halibut steaks on rack in a broiler pan and then apply melted butter or margarine over them.
2) Broil for 5 minutes, keeping meat 4 to 6 inches away from the source of heat.
3) Toss and apply remaining melted butter or margarine.
4)... - 32.9235
Halibut Steak With Herbed Butter
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Use non-stick cooking spray to spray a shallow baking dish which is large enough to hold the halibut steak.
3) Put the fish in the prepared pan and use oil to brush it all over and then... - 45.6049
Halibut In Butter Sauce
1. In a small microwaveable bowl, place the onion and butter.
2. Cover the bowl and place in the microwave.
3. Cook for 1 to 1 ¼ minutes at High, until the butter melts.
4. Add the parsley, lemon juice, mustard and garlic powder and mix... - 40.062
Halibut With Corn And Lime-cilantro Butter
1 In small shallow bowl, mix together milk and egg, beating well.
2 In two separate shallow bowls, put the flour and bread crumbs.
3 Roll the fish in the flour and dip in the egg mixture.
4 Evenly coat the fish with bread crumbs.
5 In a... - 44.8685
Microwave Halibut In Lemon Sauce
1. In a glass bowl, place the butter and melt it on ROAST (7) for 1 1/2 minutes
2. Add the onions, parsley, lemon juice, mustard and garlic powder to the butter and mix well.
3. Place the fillets on a bowl, top with the butter/onion mixture and cover.... - 36.8452
Wash halibut steak and pat dry.
Brush bottom of baking pan with melted butter, sprinkle with chopped onion.
Place steak on top.
Pour egg yolk over fish.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and add lemon juice.
Pat on remaining butter.
Bake in a 400° oven for 30... - 42.6293
Halibut A La Grecque
Arrange a layer of lettuce leaves on the bottom of an 8 x 12-inch (20 x 30 cm) glass dish.
Top with half the parsley, the bay leaf and onion slices.
Place the halibut on top of this herb layer.
Combine the oil, wine or vermouth, salt and cumin seeds.
Pour... - 43.6491
Heirbed Halibut Sauterne
Thaw frozen fish.
Cook onion in butter till tender.
Add next 4 ingredients.
Simmer 3 to 4 minutes.
Sprinkle fish with salt; brush with wine mixture.
Broil 5 to 6 inches from heat for 16 minutes; turn once and brush occasionally with wine... - 35.3306
Easy Halibut Wellington
For filling, in a small saucepan cook mushrooms and green onion in butter or margarine for 4 to 5 minutes or till vegetables are tender, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and cool slightly.
Stir in egg yolk, dill weed, salt, and pepper.
Remove... - 42.7213
Braised Halibut In Cream And White Wine
This Braised Halibut in Cream and White Wine is one of the best Halibut dishes that I've ever tasted ! The cream and white wine sauce is simply mindblowing ! Try out the Braised Halibut in Cream and White Wine as a lunch or dinner side course and tell me what... - 44.8375
This is grilled Halibut recipe. This recipe is just right for when you want a change and take the cooking outdoors. Heat your grill and get ready to enjoy a meal that is absolutely wonderful. - 31.2389
If frozen halibut is used, thaw fish 1 hour before cooking.
When thawed, wrap it in paper towel to remove excess moisture.
For fresh fillets, simply wrap in paper towel for a few minutes.
Place fish in a single layer in a large, thickly buttered... - 38.8978
Halibut Florentine With Mango Salsa
1. For salsa, take a mango, and cut it around the seeds on both sides. Take a knife and make ½ inch slices, all the way round to the skin.
2. Make another strip in the middle, using a spoon scoop away the pulps and then cut it into bite size... - 107.702
Place halibut in small baking dish.
In saucepan combine egg, soup, milk, and half of cheese.
Stir over low heat until cheese is melted and mixture is hot.
Pour sauce over fish.
Combine bread crumbs with melted butter and remaining cheese.
Sprinkle on top of... - 32.5123
Halibut A La Newburg
The halibut a la newburg is a creamy and sherried halibut recipe. Made with milk and eggs along with butter, this halibut a la newburg is flavored with a dash of lemon juice and cn be served over rice or with herbed mashed potatoes for a delicious meal. - 37.0413
Halibut Steaks With Wine
Halibut Steaks With Wine is a holiday dish. The butter and cheese gives the Halibut Steaks With Wine a prefect taste. - 46.4098
Sprinkle halibut steaks with salt and pepper. Combine ground almonds and butter. Spread 1/3 of almond mixture in shallow baking dish; top with halibut steaks. Spoon remaining almond mixture over halibut. Drizzle with lemon juice.
Bake at 400ºF for 10... - 23.0973
Saute onion in butter for 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with flour and gradually add milk, stirring constantly until mixture reaches boiling point.
Add salt, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, egg, and halibut.
Mix lightly and divide among 6 buttered baking... - 36.8444
Poached Halibut With Horseradish Sauce
Put water, onion, parsley, bay leaf and salt in a large skillet.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Put in halibut steaks, and simmer 10Ã¢â‚¬â€12 minutes or until fish flakes.
Remove steaks from skillet; save 1 1/2 cups liquid.
Keep fish hot.
In a small saucepan... - 40.1405
Thaw frozen fish.
Place on rack of broiler pan or in greased baking pan.
Brush with 1 tablespoon melted butter or margarine.
Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
Broil 5 inches from heat till fish is almost done, about 10 minutes.
Brush again with 1... - 36.8531
Halibut With Piquant Sauce
1. Place butter in 1 1/2-quart (10x6) glass baking dish.
2. Microwave on ROAST for about 1 1/2 minutes or until melted. Add mustard, parsley flakes, garlic powder and lemon juice. Cut each fillet into 4 pieces. Dip in seasoned butter; arrange with thick edges... - 26.4185
Charcoaled Halibut Steaks
Use 5 or 6 fresh or frozen halibut steaks.
Thaw frozen steaks.
Combine 1/4 cup melted butter or margarine, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Place fish on greased grill or in well-greased wire broiler basket.
Brush with butter.
Grill over medium-hot... - 32.0827
This Baked Halibut tastes divine ! Try this olives and anchovies garnished crispy fish for your next meal with a suitable savory sauce and let me know if you like it ! - 33.9349
Halibut Broil Amandine
Preheat broiler in oven.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Arrange in single layer in a greased baking pan.
Pour broth around fish.
Combine 2 tablespoons butter with thyme and brush part of it on fish.
Place baking dish on broiler pan and put on oven rack about 3 to 4... - 37.3423
Halibut With Walnut Crust
Roasted halibut with walnut crust makes for a fresh addition to your brunch or dinner table. Chef Hermann shares with us an easy to make, healthy, tasty fish recipe and the walnut crust just adds to its texture and taste. Next time you are craving for some... - 73.7952
Poached Halibut Rolls
Wipe each fillet with a paper towel, cut in half length-wise and roll up each piece.
Melt the butter in a 9-inch (23 cm) round microwave-safe dish and melt 1 minute at HIGH.
Add the chicken broth or white wine, garlic, tarragon or basil, Dijon mustard,... - 42.5463
Baked Halibut With Mushrooms
Heat oven to 325 degrees.
Butter a large shallow baking dish about 13 X 9 1/2 x 2 inches.
Remove stems from mushrooms and trim underneath caps to make open cups to hold stuffing.
Chop stems very finely.
Combine mushroom stems, onion and bread crumbs in a... - 41.3537
Halibut With Vegetables
Halibut With Vegetables is a perfect for all seafood lover out there. I served this for lunch this weekend and my family adored it. The Halibut With Vegetables should not be missed in any case! - 36.6041
Halibut With Vegetables
Halibut With Vegetables is the real deal! The perfect blend of tasty fish and flavored fish is mouthwatering. Serve the Halibut With Vegetables for your dinner and experience its glory in just one bite! - 45.0436
New England Baked Halibut
Arrange several slices salt pork in 8 x 8-inch pan; place halibut over salt pork.
Cream butter and flour; blend well.
Spread over halibut.
Sprinkle with crumbs; arrange several slices salt pork over halibut.
Cover with buttered brown paper.
Bake at 375 de-... - 34.3685
"Thaw halibut fillets; dry on absorbent paper.
Combine butter, lemon juice, wine, paprika, parsley flakes and curry powder.
Place fillets in 8 x 8 x 1 1/2-inch pan.
Baste with butter mixture generously.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until fish flakes... - 40.286
Arrange halibut fillets in buttered baking dish.
Spread soup over halibut; cover with crumbs.
Sprinkle paprika over top.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until flaked easily. - 27.5854
Place halibut slices in buttered baking dish; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place 1 tomato slice on each halibut slice; top with 1/2 teaspoon green pepper and 1 /2 teaspoon onion.
Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes; baste with butter. - 29.4597
Halibut Steaks With Crabmeat
– Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
– In a skillet, heat butter and cook halibut steaks over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side, then season with salt and pepper.
– Place halibut steaks in oven and bake for 8 minutes.
– Remove from oven,... - 30.4739
Pat the halibut dry on paper towels.
Remove the skin.
Put the fish in a buttered baking dish and sprinkle it with salt and pepper.
Brush the remaining butter over the fish.
Add the tomatoes crushed with sugar.
Cover with thinly sliced onion.
Bake the fish for... - 34.9842
Marinated Fried Halibut
Marinate halibut in beer for at least 30 minutes.
Beat egg with salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon water in shal- low bowl.
Dip in egg mixture; roll in crumbs.
Spread on waxed paper; place in refrigerator to chill thoroughly.
Arrange halibut in... - 35.786
1. Using a knife, trim fish. Clean it and pat dry.
2. Apply melted butter on both sides and sprinkle lightly with seasoned flour.
3. Set the grill to moderate heat. Cook fish until golden brown; turn carefully and grill second side. Grill for 5 to 7... - 36.2094
Halibut Au Gratin
Halibut Au Gratin has a superb taste. The halibut and mushrooms give the Halibut Au Gratin a rousing taste. Halibut Au Gratin is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 33.3201
Halibut Au Gratin
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. Take a large baking dish and put the halibut in it.
3. Add some fish stock or even some water just to cover the fish completely.
4. Cover the baking dish using buttered foil paper and place the dish in... - 43.8424
Halibut Baked In Cream
Lay halibut in a close-fitting, buttered, shallow baking dish or high-rimmed ovenproof platter.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and pour cream over it.
Cover with canned tomatoes or with salted slices of fresh tomatoes; and top with onions.
Dot with... - 34.7965
Planked Halibut Dinner
Put halibut steaks into an oiled baking pan.
Combine butter, olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, dry mustard, marjoram, salt, and pepper.
Drizzle over halibut.
Bake at 450°F 10 to 12 minutes, or until halibut is almost done.
Meanwhile, halve zucchini... - 44.0766
Planked Halibut Dinner
1. Put halibut steaks into a large glass baking dish.
2. Melt butter in a small glass dish in microwave oven (about 30 seconds at HIGH). Mix in olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic and dry seasonings. Drizzle over halibut. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in... - 42.5302
This Poached Halibut tastes incredible ! One of the tastiest seafood poaches that I've ever eaten, this seasoned fish is an item that I long for as a pasta or rice accompaniment. Just try out this Poached Halibut and tell me if you like it ! - 39.3941
Wipe the fish well, sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper and dredge with flour.
Place in a baking-dish or pie-dish, add the butter in small pieces and bake gently for about 1 hr.
Serve on a hot dish with the liquid from the fish strained and poured round. - 22.026
1. Grease a baking dish with oil or fat.
2. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F
2. Put in halibut and top with seasoning, butter and onions.
3. Cover the dish with wax paper and bake in hot oven for 20 minutes.
4. Serve Baked... - 35.134
Put slices of halibut in heavy skillet.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Dot with butter.
Combine soup, onion and milk and pour over fish.
Cover tightly and simmer about 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Remove fish to a hot serving... - 33.5494
1) In a skillet, melt the butter and saute the onions for 5 minutes till soft
2) Add in the flour and slowly add in the milk constantly mixing till it comes to a boil
3) Add in the salt, mustard , Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, egg and halibut
4)... - 43.8329
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in baking dish.
Sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper on both sides; arrange fillets in single layer in baking dish.
Melt remaining butter in small saucepan; break crackers into butter.
Stir broken saltines into butter thoroughly to... - 29.4787
Arrange halibut steaks in greased baking dish; sprin- kle with vinegar, salt, pepper, and basil.
Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Com- bine bread crumbs and cheese; spread over steaks.
Sprinkle with melted butter.
Return to oven; bake for... - 35.5925
Halibut With Piquant Sauce
In 1 1/2 -quart (10 x 6) or 2-quart (8 x 8) baking dish, melt butter (30 sec).
Add mustard, parsley, garlic and lemon juice.
Break apart or cut fillets into 4 or 5 pieces.
Dip each piece in butter mixture, turning butter side up.
Cook, covered with wax pa - 26.7087
Halibut En Papillote With Faro Salad, Vegetable Medley
Cooking in parchment is a great way to serve healthy food that looks great and tastes great. Corn, tomatoes, leeks, Farro and tomato serve as a nest for this steamed Halibut. This video shows the proper method for cooking "en papillote" - 117.119
Halibut Stew With Cucumbers
Halibut Stew With Cucumbers is a lovely fish preparation that is both filling and yummy. I served this for an informal get together for dinner and everyone loved it. Try the Halibut Stew With Cucumbers at home and you will understand why! - 29.5507
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine salt, pepper, egg and milk.
Dip fillets in milk mixture; dredge in cracker meal.
Place fillets in greased pan; brush with butter.
Bake for 25 minutes. - 33.3598
Grilled Halibut Steaks
1. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
2. Cut the steaks into serving size pieces and season with salt and paprika.
5. On a well-greased, hinged wire grill, place the steaks.
6. Set the grill rack at a height of 4 inches above coal.
7.... - 38.0262
Halibut Fillets Elegante
Let soup stand until thawed.
Arrange fillets in but- tered 9-inch pie plate; sprinkle with pepper.
Dot with butter.
Spread soup over fillets; sprinkle with cheese and paprika.
Bake at 400 degrees for 25 min- utes.
Arrange over Chinese noodles.
Garnish with... - 35.9235
Fried Halibut Steaks
Lay the halibut steaks out on waxed paper and squeeze lemon juice over them generously.
Combine flour, salt, pepper, rosemary and garlic powder and dip steaks in mixture to coat both sides.
Heat butter in a large skillet, add the steaks and fry over moderate... - 34.9715
Charcoaled Halibut Steaks
Blend shredded cucumber with sour cream, mayonnaise or salad dressing, chives, lemon juice, the 1/4 teaspoon salt, and the dash pepper.
Mix well and chill sauce.
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut into 6 portions.
Place in well-greased wire grill basket.
In saucepan... - 44.1245
Baked Halibut With Salmon Gutter
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. In a large bowl, prepare the salmon butter by creaming together the butter, smoked salmon, lemon juice, grated onion, dill and pepper.
4. Mix together to form a uniform paste and set... - 45.5081
Gourmet Halibut With Oyster Sauce
Place halibut in skillet with 2 tablespoons butter; sear over low heat until halibut turns white.
Place in baking dish.
Cook oysters in pan drippings with wine for 3 minutes.
Drain; reserve liquid.
Place oysters on halibut.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in... - 43.0935
Baked Mine Halibut
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Coat baking dish or pan with olive or salad oil.
Place halibut in pan.
Quarter tomatoes and onions, slice green pepper, and arrange around the fish.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste, pour about 3/4 of the wine on and around the... - 39.556
White Wine With Halibut
My friend's recipe of Halibut recipe.It's a pan fried recipe with lots of great flavors in it.You will simply love this fish cooked in butter, lime juice, wine and with the flavor of garlic. A wonderful treat indeed. - 30.0852
Remove skin and bones from halibut; cut into bite-sized pieces.
Sauté vegetables in 3 tablespoons butter. Add halibut, chicken broth, salt and pepper. Simmer covered, 5 minutes. Add milk and heat gently. Combine remaining 3 tablespoons butter with flour... - 28.8994
Place halibut in buttered baking dish; sprinkle with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Mix walnuts with cheese and milk; season with salt and pepper.
Sprin- kle over halibut.
Bake in 400-degree oven for 20 minutes. - 30.3419
Halibut And Beetroot
1. In a frypan melt the butter and put in the halibut steaks.
2. Pour in the milk, add the salt and peppercorns and gently poach the halibut steaks until tender or about 5-8 minutes.
3. Grate or thinly pare the beetroot and apple and arrange on a... - 35.9144
Halibut Steaks Meuniere
1. Sprinkle halibut steaks with the white-sauce mix.
2. Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine in large skillet; saute halibut steaks 3 minutes on each side, or until they flake easily.
3. Add remaining butter or margarine to the skillet; stir in lemon... - 25.0414
Combine butter and flour in saucepan over low heat; add milk gradually.
Stir constantly until smooth and thickened.
Add mushrooms, salt, celery salt, Worces- tershire sauce, bay leaf and onion; blend well.
Add halibut to sauce; mix gently.
Spread into large... - 38.4609
Halibut With Fresh Fruit
Preheat oven to 150°F (70°C).
Heat butter in large frying pan.
When partly melted, add fish and season well.
Cover and cook 4 minutes over medium heat.
Squeeze in lemon juice and turn fish over; continue cooking another 4 minutes covered Season... - 39.5638
Sesame Halibut With Soy
Relish halibut uniquely marinated in soy and coated with sesame to create a delicious spark to your culinary skills. Aptly seasoned and grilled to perfection, Chef Keith Snow makes this exotic fish dish with ease. Combine it with Snow Pea Carrot and ginger... - 109.402
Halibut With Lemon Sauce
Preheat the oven to 375°F (100°C).
Grease a baking dish with a little of the butter.
Remove the bone from the center of each halibut steak.
Sprinkle the fish steaks with salt and pepper and arrange them in the baking dish.
Melt the remaining butter in a... - 43.2615
Fresh Tomato Curry With Halibut
Fresh Tomato Curry With Halibut has a Extraordinary taste.The Bay leaves and Sweet Butter gives the Fresh Tomato Curry With Halibut Splendid taste. Must catch it - 34.6044
Herbed Halibut Bake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Melt butter in large casserole.
Arrange halibut in casserole.
Drain mush- rooms; reserve liquid.
Combine sour cream, flour, mushrooms, 3 tablespoons reserved mushroom liq- uid, salt, pepper, savory and tarragon; mix well.
Spoon... - 40.3024
Mushroom Stuffed Halibut Steak
1. Preheat the oven to 425°.
2. Spread the tablespoon of softened butter with a pastry brush, evenly over the bottom of a baking-serving dish at least 2 inches deep and wide enough to hold one of the halibut steaks comfortably.
3. Pat... - 42.9
Broiled Halibut Steaks With Dill
1. Place steaks in broiler pan.
2. Melt butter with lemon juice, dill and seasoning then brush over steaks.
3. Broil on the lowest position for 3 to 5 minutes.
4. Turn steaks over, and brush again with butter mixture.
5. Broil 3 to 5 minutes more or until... - 31.8235
1) Take a baking dish and arrange the halibut in it after wiping it dry of moisture and sprinkling lemon juice on it.
2) Take a bowl and add the parsley, onion, a tablespoon of Parmesan cheese, evaporated milk and the egg. Mix well.
3) Cover the bowl... - 42.128
Stuffed Halibut Steaks
1. Preheat oven to hot (400° F.).
2. In a skillet heat the butter, add the onion and cook until it is transparent. Add the mushrooms, parsley and seasonings and cook five minutes longer. Stir in the bread crumbs and cream.
3. Oil a baking dish and place one... - 33.9772
Broiled Paprika Halibut
1. Place the halibut steaks in a single layer on buttered broiler pan; brush with about half the melted butter or margarine; sprinkle with paprika, salt and pepper.
2. Broil, about 6 inches from heat, for 8 to 10 minutes; turn; brush with remaining butter or... - 28.7606
Baked Halibut Superb
Toss the crumbs and melted butter together in a bowl.
Add the scallions, parsley, poultry seasoning, scallops, and mushrooms and mix well.
Place a piece of halibut in the bottom of each of six ramekins.
Spoon stuffing mixture over fish and top with remaining... - 45.1352
Baked Halibut With Herb Sauce
Place salt pork in the bottom of a greased baking dish; cover with sliced onion, bay leaf broken into small pieces, and halibut.
Work together with a spoon the butter, 3 tablesp of the flour, 1/2 teasp of the salt, and half the pepper; then spread on top of... - 40.905
Baked Marinated Halibut
Arrange the halibut steaks in a dish in one layer.
Mix together the oil, lemon juice, Meaux mustard and salt and pepper to taste and pour over the fish.
Leave to marinate for at least 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
Drain the fish steaks and arrange in a... - 41.4084
Halibut With Vegetables
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the leek and carrots and fry for 4 minutes.
2. Stir in the wine and fennel or dill. Cover with the zucchini and place the halibut on top. Season well with salt and pepper.
3. Cover and simmer for about 8 minutes, until... - 31.2644
Halibut With Mango Salsa
Halibut is good in whatever way of cooking and here is a recipe to cook it with flavors. Great to learn from Mike in the video cooking halibut with some simple spices and then serving it along with Mango Salsa. Quick, easy and simple affair! - 107.71
1 In a 10-inch glass baking dish, heat butter 30 seconds.
2 Add mustard, parsley flakes, lemon juice, and garlic powder; stir to blend.
3 Coat fish in the sauce and arrange around sides of the dish.
4 Cook, covered, for 5 to 6 minutes, rotating... - 35.9281
Soy Lemon Halibut
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Combine butter, soy sauce, lemon juice, sugar, ginger, Worcestershire, garlic, and pepper in a large heavy-duty plastic food bag or nonreactive bowl.
Add fish and seal bag (or cover bowl).
Rotate bag to distribute marinade and place in... - 41.8073
Halibut A La Russe
Put the individual portions of fish in a round 8-inch (20 cm) microwave-safe dish.
Mix together the salt, sugar and paprika.
Sprinkle over the fish.
Peel the onion and slice thinly.
Spread over the fish.
Top with the lemon slices.
Heat the butter and chili... - 39.7667
Mix in a bowl the green pepper, onion, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, lemon juice, butter, and crumbs.
Season the top of the steaks and spread with half the crumb mixture.
Lay in a shallow greased casserole, crumbed side down.
Season the... - 42.8446
Baked Halibut With Limas
Saute garlic, onion, and mushrooms in butter for 5 minutes; add flour and blend until smooth.
Add tomatoes, vinegar, Worcestershire, salt, thyme, and dash of pepper; stirring, cook until slightly thickened.
Place frozen limas in tomato sauce, and cook just... - 38.6149
Halibut A La Russe
1.Take a round 8 inch dish, place the fish piece in it.
2.Combine salt, sugar and paprika and sprinkle the mixture over the fish.
3.Peel off the onion and cut it thinly to make rings.
4.Top the fish with rings and lemon slices.
5.Heat chili sauce and... - 40.687
Halibut On Pumpernickel
Blend together flaked fish, sour cream, mayonnaise, onion, salt, and dillweed.
Spread filling on 8 slices bread; top with lettuce and the remaining 8 slices bread. - 26.2935
Halibut Steaks En Papillote
Preheat barbecue at medium.
Place each halibut steak on double sheet of aluminum foil. Divide remaining ingredients between steaks and season to taste. Seal foil packages.
Place packages on grill. Cover and cook 20 minutes. - 25.0373
Halibut In Lemon Sauce
1) Take a bowl and season the halibut with salt and pepper.
2) Take a baking dish and heat butter for 30 seconds until it melts completely.
3) Add parsley, garlic, onion, lemon juice and mustard and mix properly to prepare a sauce.
4) Cut the halibut... - 42.2926
Delicious Pan-seared Halibut With Mango Coulis
If you think that a fancy sounding dish can't taste good, you are entirely wrong. Pan seared halibut with mango coulis is an extremely flavorful dish that combines the goodness of halibut with the taste of mangoes. Very refreshing, very summery, very healthy,... - 104.885
Sprinkle the halibut steaks with the salt, cheese, paprika and oil.
Broil or barbecue for about 15 minutes, turning the steaks halfway through the cooking time.
Meanwhile, chop the vegetables finely and fry in the butter until softened.
Place a spoonful of... - 37.3603
Combine 4 cups boiling water, lemon, onion, salt, bay leaf and allspice; simmer halibut in liquid for 30 minutes.
Remove halibut from liquid; reserve liquid.
Remove skin and bones from halibut; flake.
Melt 5/8 cup butter in saucepan; stir in 5/8 cup flour... - 45.6005
Butter Halibut Recipes By Category