- » Butter Gravy
Butter Gravy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter gravy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter gravy recipes.
Spicy Paneer Butter Masala
Recreating the special creamy texture of Paneer Butter Masala, may not be that difficult as you are thinking. Yes, you too can prepare this delicate Indian dish, just like a professional chef after watching this video. In this recipe, the cottage cheese cubes... - 155.647
Easy Make-ahead Gravy Base
Everyone needs to know how to make this Make-Ahead Gravy Base because it is a life saver during the Holidays. It is so easy and you will be surprised that you can make this base so quickly. Learn how to make this dish from this video! - 117.497
Chicken In Butter-hot Sauce Gravy Part 2: Putting It Together
If you don’t count calories, then you would like to try this! In this Part 2 of her 3-part video, watch Bree as she continues to prepare for her chicken dish. Adding in an endless amount of hot sauce into an endless amount of butter!!! Those chicken breasts... - 93.1176
Chicken In Butter-hot Sauce Gravy Part 3: Ready, Steady, Eat
Chicken cooked in loads of butter? Sounds like fried chicken, but it’s not!! Here is the final part of Bree’s chicken dish…watch her as she puts it all together, drowned in the butter-sauce mix, and finally cooked in the oven! Looking delicious! - 90.1895
Low Carb Gravy
Would you like to learn a classic gravy recipe that goes well with most of the roasts? This video is just right for you. Watch the chef prepare this all time favorite gravy which is high on taste but low on carbs. - 83.7442
Swedish Meatballs With Ox Tail Gravy
In small bowl, combine onion and butter.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes, or until onion is tender.
In medium mixing bowl, combine onion mixture and remaining meatball ingredients.
For fine-textured meatballs, mix... - 47.5574
1. Melt the fat. Add chopped onion and fry until golden brown.
2. Add the flour and blend well till it becomes brown (about 5 to 71 minutes) stirring all the time.
3. Remove pan from fire. Cool and add stock and milk stirring well to form a smooth mixture.
4.... - 36.8924
1. In a small bowl, place the butter.
2. Place the bowl in the microwave and run it for 30-45 seconds at High to melt.
3. Add the flour, salt, pepper and browning sauce and stir to mix.
4. Slowly add the drippings,, stirring all the time, till smooth.... - 35.6714
1) In a glass bowl, heat butter on high power for 1/2 to 1 minute or until melted.
2) To this bowl, stir in flour.
3) Now, add drippings gradually, stirring until the gravy turns smooth.
4) Microwave on high power for 4 to 5 minutes or until the... - 33.6366
Microwave butter at HIGH 30 seconds to melt in a 2-quart casserole.
Stir in flour.
Microwave at HIGH 1 minute.
Strain juices from pork roast.
Skim off fat and discard.
Add chicken broth to meat juice to equal 2 cups.
Slowly stir into flour-butter... - 33.4321
Brown Sauce Or Gravy
1) In a saucepan, brown the better. Add in the flour and stir till it turns brown.
2) Pour in beef stock and stir till sauce turns nice and smooth.
3) Season with salt and pepper and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
4) Serve the sauce hot with... - 30.6973
Lamb In Dill Gravy
1. Break up lamb and combine with salt and red-pepper seasoning in a large bowl; mix lightly until well-blended. Shape into 6 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
2. Pan-fry slowly, turning once, in a large frying pan for 12 minutes on medium. Place on a deep... - 30.2901
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In small glass bowl, heat butter 1/2 to 3/4 minute or until melted; stir in flour, salt, pepper and browning sauce.
Gradually add drippings, stirring until smooth; heat 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes or until gravy is thickened, stirring... - 29.7654
Classic Brown Gravy
1. To make a roux: melt butter in sauce pan (until it bubbles) and then remove from heat.
2. Add flour and stir well (until no lumps). Add about 1/2 cup of pan drippings or reduced stock. Mix well until there are no lumps.
3. Return to high heat and add... - 29.535
1) Take a large saucepan and pour soup in it. Add water and butter.
2) Cook the mixture over low heat for 15-20 minutes, stirring constantly.
3) Serve the sauce with meat. - 26.9086
Butter Gravy Recipes By Category