- » Butter Garlic Salmon Fillet
Butter Garlic Salmon Fillet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter garlic salmon fillet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter garlic salmon fillet recipes.
Herbed Salmon Fillets
Combine lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl.
Place fillets in an 11- x 7- x 2-inch baking dish; pour lemon juice mixture over fillets.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
Combine bread crumbs and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl; set... - 39.8101
Barbecued Salmon Fillets
Wipe fish with a damp paper towel, then place each fillet, skin side down, on a piece of heavy-duty foil.
Cut foil to follow outlines of fish, leaving a 1 to 2-inch border.
Crimp edges of foil In a pan, combine butter, garlic, mustard, soy, sherry, and... - 31.0577
Pan Braised Salmon With Green Sauce
1 In a large skillet, bring the chicken broth and whole garlic cloves to a boil over medium-high heat.
2 Meanwhile, wash and trim the scallions, spinach and fresh dill.
3 Add the whole scallions, spinach, dill, lemon juice and salmon steaks to the boiling... - 36.788
Salmon With White Wine Butter Sauce
My latest video. How to make a proper buerre blanc. (aka) White wine butter sauce. It is accompanied with a filet of salmon and a veggie pasta. Please enjoy!! - 94.2826
Salmon With Pistachio Basil Butter
1. Blend pistachios, basil leaves and garlic clove in a food processor until finely chopped. Add butter and lime juice; blend until incorporated into mixture. Season to taste with salt, pepper and hot sauce. Chill.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F.
3. Place salmon... - 30.9454
Smoked Salmon Sandwiches
1) Butter the bread slices lightly.
2) Crumble a bread slice into fine bits.
3) Mash and blend together anchovy fillet and garlic.
4) Apply this mixture on bread slices and keep them aside.
5) Trim the asparagus spears and steam them until... - 39.3095
Elegant Barbecued Salmon
Combine apple cider and soy sauce in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer for 3-5 minutes. Add butter and garlic and simmer, stirring occasionally for about 20 minutes or until mixture is thick enough to coat the back of the spoon (almost as... - 33.8274
Cajun Style Alaska Salmon
Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in Cajun seasoning and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add vermouth. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Add Alaska salmon fillets or steaks. Cook for 10 minutes per inch of... - 29.6602
Confit Of Salmon With New Potato & Crab Crush & Dill Drizzle
1. First, tip the potatoes into a pan of boiling water, then simmer for 15 mins or until soft. Drain and keep warm. Meanwhile, pour the olive oil into a thick-based pan or roasting tin that will fit the salmon fillets snugly. Add the garlic and thyme, gently... - 35.8638
Easy Salmon Bake
Place salmon, skin side down, on baking tray.
Squeeze juice of 2 lemons over fish.
Pour melted butter over all.
Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Bake at 350Â° for 1/2 hour or until fish is opaque and flakes easily.
Sprinkle with paprika if desired, to bring... - 32.423
Salmon En Papillote
Combine mustard, butter, garlic and dill weed in medium microwave-safe bowl.
Cover loosely with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on HIGH 1 minute.
Whisk sauce until smooth; set aside.
Sprinkle salmon with salt and black pepper.
Cut 4 (12-inch) circles of... - 37.025
Northwest Alder Planked Salmon
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350°.
3. Prepare the smoked tomato butter sauce by gently heating a saucepan
4. Add the oil to the pan
5. Sauté the garlic in the pan till it is golden bowl
6. Carefully add the wine to the pan and... - 46.3828
Blackened Fish Fillets
This is best with a firm fish such as salmon, swordfish, monk fish, etc. but almost any fish can be used.
1. Mix dry ingredients on large plate.
2. Melt butter in heavy skillet. Pour into a 9 x 12 pan.
3. Dip each fillet in melted butter (in the 9 x 12 pan)... - 40.3566
1. Rinse salmon; pat dry. In a 10- to 11-inch frying pan over high heat, melt butter. Lay salmon, flesh down, in pan and brown lightly,
about 2 minutes. Turn over with a wide spatula and brown skin lightly, about 2 minutes. Lift fish out and set on a... - 33.2264
Chili Salmon With Pineapple Mango Salsa Recipe. So Yum!
Spring is so close!! Yayyy!! This chili salmon topped with pineapple mango salsa was the perfect spring lunch today with it's bright colors and fresh flavors. And my oh my, talk about flavors!! My tastebuds just couldn't get enough! The salmon baked up so... - 0
Wine Country Glazed Salmon
Salmon cooked with wine turns out pretty unique and here is one such recipe. Watch Mike Monahan cooking glazed salmon in dry red wine and other seasonings. Great taste! - 128.337
Succulent sockeye salmon filets, wrapped in a crispy bundle of puff pastry and drizzled with creamy tender baby shrimp sauce. - 115.166
Salmon Three Ways
Melody Kettle visits Market in Montclair, NJ where Chef Tre Ghoshal prepares Salmon Three Ways. - 123.469
Salmon Salad With Sesame Sauce
1. Place salmon on a tray, season it with salt on both sides. Keep it aside.
2. For salad, take a large bowl, and combine cucumber, 2 tablespoon vinegar, 1 tablespoon lime juice, salt and sliced tomatoes.
3. Drizzle 1 teaspoon oil in the... - 127.741
Spicy Broiled Salmon
1. In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, vermouth, lime juice, jalapeno pepper, garlic, thyme, and allspice. Place the fillets in an ovenproof dish and pour the marinade over them. Let the fillets marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes. Preheat the... - 33.6474
Salmon On The Grill
1. ln a covered grill, light 10 charcoal briquettes and wait for 30 minutes or until they turn ashen white. Spread out the coals to form a single layer.
2. Meanwhile, lay the salmon fillets on double sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil, leaving a 6-inch... - 30.2792
Salmon In Puff Pastry
1. Preheat the oven at 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6,
2. Prepare the salmons by seasoning the fillets on both sides.
3. In a frying pan, melt butter and fry bacon for about 5 minutes such that crisp.
4. Add mushrooms and fry stirring... - 43.2743
Salmon Cranberry & Couscous Parcels
1. Boil the kettle. Put the couscous; cranberries and spices in a large bowl. Dot with the butter and pour over 350ml boiling water. Cover immediately with cling film and leave for 5 mins to steam. Remove the film and fluff with a fork to loosen the couscous... - 34.0768
Barbecued Salmon With Strawberry, Mint And Cucumber Salsa
1) In a medium portable bowl, add cucumber, green onion, mint and vinegar and mix well.
2) Seal with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour. Keep it in cooler.
3) In a separate portable container put strawberries and refrigerate. Keep it in... - 45.7017
Marinated Salmon En Croute
1. In a medium sized glass bowl, combine dill, 3 tablespoons orange juice and ground pepper. Mix well and rub on to salmon fillets.
2. Cling wrap and marinate for 60 minutes.
3. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
4. On floured surface, place... - 44.7295
Salmon With Creamy Tomatillo Sauce
1. In a blender or food processor, combine tomatillos, onion, garlic, lime peel, lime juice, sugar, and salt. Whirl until smooth. By hand, stir in yogurt mixture just until combined; do not over beat or sauce will separate. Set aside.2. Brush tortillas... - 34.1104
Savoy Cabbage Wrapped Salmon With Red Pepper Cream
For the salmon, mix garlic, olive oil, salt, and white pepper together and rub over salmon.
Wrap each fillet in a cabbage leaf.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F (190°C).
Butter a baking dish and place salmon fillets so as not to touch.
Pour... - 45.1786
Foil Baked Herbs-lime Salmon
Planning to cook something delicate and special for your favorite friends - you should go through this recipe video. In this video, the chef shows the right method to foil bake the salmon by adding all the necessary ingredients. Follow him to replicate the... - 100.312
Creme Of Salmon
cook salmon fillets in 1/2 cup water for 5 minutes. keep aside the water in which the fish has been cooked.Mince the fillets. Saute the chopped onions in butter. Add garlic and saute for 5 more minutes.Add salt , pepper and fish. Add the fish stock and 2 cups... - 28.8895
1. With two layers of aluminum foil 6" longer than the length of the salmon, make a pan that has 2" turned up on all four sides
2. Melt butter over low heat, add wine and soy sauce
3. Place pan over hot coals on a grill with a cover and pour butter... - 35.9165
Hearty Salmon Strudel With Dill
Place salmon fillet on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
Sprinkle salt, garlic powder, and pepper evenly over fillet.
Broil 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Cut fillet into small chunks; set aside.
Preheat oven to... - 38.7748
Salmon Al Limone Panna Sala
1. Defrost fish if frozen.
2. Take a 12 inch skillet, put ¾ cup of the wines, water, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, salt and white pepper and boil salmon in it.
3. Once boiled, lower the flame.
4. Put the lid on and cook the salmon for 4-6 minutes... - 44.922
Broiled Salmon With Green Sauce
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. In a food processor or blender, combine the lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of the oil, the butter, anchovies, parsley, garlic, capers, rosemary, pepper, and salt, and process until smooth and well blended.
3. Coat the salmon steaks on... - 35.6221
Honey Barbecued Salmon
Heat the butter with 2 tbsp (30 ml) of oil in a sauce pan.
Add the onion and garlic and saute until tender.
Add the catsup, honey, vinegar, Worcestershire, seasonings and smoke flavouring.
Simmer until sauce is thick and glossy.
Brush the salmon with... - 41.042
1. In a large saucepan, heat butter and oil over medium heat and cook carrot, celery and garlic until very soft.
2. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook fettuccine 8 to 10 minutes until al dente.
3. To the vegetables in the saucepan add salmon... - 41.518
Salmon Cannelloni With Creamy White Sauce
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the Cannelloni till soft for 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3) In a skillet, melt butter and saute shallots and capers on high flame for a minute. Add in the salmon fillets and cook till just done.... - 45.3976
Salmon & Mussels With White Wine & Cream
1. If any mussels are open, tap them lightly on a hard surface. If they don't close, discard them. Season the salmon. Heat a frying pan, add a knob of the butter and the olive oil. Fry salmon on both sides for 2 mins or until just cooked, but still slightly... - 35.6899
Salmon Cannelloni With Creamy White Sauce
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Heat in skillet.
Add and cook for 1 minute.
Add and cook until salmon is just slightly cooked.
Add and cook 2 more minutes.
Remove and puree in food processor.
Add and blend.
Place... - 43.0628
Poached Salmon And Mashed Potatoes With Oregano And Orange
1. Peel oranges and divide them into segments.
2. Peel segments, remove piths and seeds and discard. Set aside in a bowl.
3. Prepare creamy mashed potatoes by combining potatoes, milk, butter, cream, salt and pepper in a bowl and mashing... - 45.4064
Cook in boiling water until firm to the bite (al dente).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Heat in large skillet.
Saute until vegetables become very soft.
Add to vegetables and cook over low heat for approx 3 minutes.
Do not let salmon... - 41.0142
Fisherman S Stew
Cut fillets so you will have 6 pieces.
Heat oil and garlic in a large, deep frying pan; fry salmon 3 minutes on each side.
Sprinkle over the thyme, basil, rosemary, allspice, pepper, salt, onion, celery, parsley, and cayenne.
Pour in clam broth and wine and... - 41.8141
Puget Sound Style Cioppino
In a 6- to 8-quart pan, melt butter over medium heat.
Add onions, garlic, and parsley; cook, stirring often, until onions are soft.
Add broth, water, wine, bay leaf, thyme, and rosemary.
Cover and simmer for about 15 minutes.
Rinse salmon, pat dry, and cut... - 36.0976
Snapper With Pesto Butter
To make Pesto Butter, place butter, basil, cheese, garlic and 1 tablespoon oil in blender or food processor; process until blended.
Add lemon juice to taste.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Brush one side of fish lightly with oil; season with salt and... - 45.5687
Heal olive oil in a pan and cook the onions till tender.
Add garlic and cook for about a minute.
Finally add the tomatoes, basil and seasonings.
Bring everything to a boil and then reduce heat to a simmer.
Cook for about 30 minutes until thickened.
Set aside... - 43.6696
Saute Onion,garlic,fennel and add all liquor and reduced it add tomato paste and cook it till sourness of tomato paste goes off add loboster head and give brown colour and crushed it add water and simmer for 1... - 43.1008
Combine salmon, egg white, salt, cream, garlic, onion, mushrooms, thyme and pepper.
Place whitefish, split butterfly fashion, skin side down on plank.
Spread salmon mixture 1 inch thick over half the whitefish; fold other half over.
Slash crosswise several... - 39.2194
Pink And White Fish Mosaic
1. Cut each white fish fillet lengthwise into 4 strips, each measuring 15 x 2 cm/6 x 3/4 in. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon lemon juice and season with white pepper. Wrap each strip in blanched spinach leaves and set aside. Cut salmon fillets crosswise into 16... - 34.5666
1. Prepare the ingredients as required.
2. Cook the rice. Keep aside.
3. Rub salt and pepper on the ribeye steak. Allow to sit for a few minutes.
4. Marinate the salmon cubes in mayonnaise and sriracha sauce.
5. Put green beans in boiling water... - 86.5973
BRING A LARGE POT of lightly salted water to a boil, add the linguine, and cook until just tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain well and toss with 1 tablespoon of the oil to keep from sticking together.
Set aside and keep warm.
HEAT THE REMAINING 2 tablespoons oil... - 42.8468
Potato Seafood Chowder
In a large pot melt the butter over medium heat.
Add the leeks, celery, and garlic and saute for 3 to 4 minutes, or until softened, but not yet browned.
Add the potatoes, stirring well to coat them with the butter.
Stir in the broth and wine and bring to a... - 37.6477
To prepare the squid, cut the bodies into rings about 3/4 inch thick, cut the flaps or wings into strips, and leave the tentacles whole.
Heat 4 tablespoons of the olive oil in a very large saucepan, or use two saucepans.
Add the onions and a quarter of the... - 42.3423