- » Butter Fingers
Butter Fingers Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter fingers recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter fingers recipes.
Cut each biscuit in half.
Form a 2 1/2-inch stick-like shape by rolling between your palms.
Melt butter in a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
Roll strips in butter, coating them completely.
Arrange in 3 long rows.
Bake 15 minutes at 450Â° F.
Serve immediately. - 23.7443
Butter Almond Fingers
Thickly butter a 13 by 9-inch baking pan.
Sprinkle almonds over bottom of pan.
Sift flour, measure, then sift again with baking powder, salt, and nutmeg.
In a mixing bowl cream together sugar and butter.
Add eggs one at a time, beating thoroughly... - 40.941
Almonds Butter Fingers
Preheat oven to 375 Â°F.
Grease shallow baking pan about 8 x 12-inches.
Cream butter, sugar, and lemon rind thoroughly.
Beat in egg.
Fold in flour.
Spread evenly in pan.
Sprinkle with nuts.
Bake in center of oven 45 to 50 minutes.
Let cool a little in pan;... - 34.402
Graham Flour Finger Rolls With Sweet Butter
Dissolve the yeast and the 1 tsp brown sugar in the lukewarm water.
Let stand 10 minutes in a warm spot.
Scald the milk and combine with the salt, the 2 tbsp brown sugar, and the 2 tbsp butter in a large mixing bowl.
Stir just enough to melt the butter.
Let... - 44.16
Butter Cream Sandwich Fingers
For preparing the yeast dough, stir a pinch of sugar into warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
Sift flour and 1/4 cup (50 g) sugar into a large... - 43.2598
Butter Fingers (baking Powder)
Add milk to biscuit mix in a bowl and mix to form soft dough. Roll dough on lightly floured board into a 1/2- to 3/4-inch-thick rectangle. Cut lengthwise into 3-inch strips. Then cut each strip crosswise into 3/4 -inch fingers. Dip each into melted butter and... - 12.9462
Almond Butter Fingers
In bowl, cream together butter and sugar; blend in almond extract.
Gradually blend in flour and almonds; press into ball.
Turn out onto lightly floured surface and knead very lightly until smooth.
Roll out dough to 1/2-inch (1 cm) thick rectangle.
With sharp... - 32.9241
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large saucepan, mix the butter and the sugar
3. Add the rest of the ingredients to the pan and mix well in the order given
4. Mold the batter into finger shapes
5. Bake the mixture at 350 degrees in... - 41.7706
Garlic Butter Fingers
Prepare Biscuit Mix according to directions.
Roll dough into a 10- x 6-inch rectangle.
Cut rectangle in half lengthwise and then cut each half crosswise into 12 strips.
Pour melted butter into a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan.
Turn biscuit strips over in butter... - 27.3052
Cream butter and sugar.
Add flour and other ingredients except sugar.
Shape dough into 2 1/2- x 3/4 -inch logs.
Place on greased cookie sheets and bake at, 300° for 20 minutes.
Immediately after removing logs from oven, roll them in powdered sugar. - 26.3459
Hot Butter Fingers
Pour water into a small beater bowl and add honey and yeast.
When dissolved add oil, salt and 1 1/2 cups flour.
Beat until smooth.
Scrape and remove beaters.
Stir in enough remaining flour to make a soft dough.
Knead gently only until smooth, but still... - 33.0985
Butter Fingers (yeast)
Thaw dough until soft enough to be malleable, 2 to 4 hours. Cut loaf lengthwise into 16 strips (half, then each half into 8 strips). With hands, roll each strip between palms to form an even rope, pencil thin. Roll each rope in butter melted in shallow baking... - 10.3536
Butter Finger Protein Shake
1. In a blender, pour the almond milk.
2. Add the Vi-Shape mix.
3. Throw in the sugar free butterscotch yellow pudding mix.
4. Add the dehydrated peanut butter.
5. Drop in the ice cubes.
6. Pulse blend until the mixture is incorporated and... - 101.656
Toasted French Bread Fingers
Cut French bread in half lengthwise.
With kitchen shears, cut each half crosswise into fingers.
Dip cut sides in butter.
Lightly toast under broiler. (Bread can be prepared ahead and reheated in aluminum foil.) - 19.459
1) Take a bowl, combine butter, sugar, egg, almond extract and vanilla and nicely whisk all of them.
2) Now add flour,baking powder and salt to the mixture, fold and beat well.
3) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature as per the... - 50.7147
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the butter. Beat well till creamy.
3) Mix together the oats and sugar and then gradually work them into the creamed butter till well blended.
4) Into a greased shallow... - 34.6934
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grease one 12x8-inch Swiss roll tin. Use greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment to line it. The lining should come to ½-inch above the sides.
3) In a bowl, put the butter and... - 45.4108
Bread And Butter Pudding
Butter bread, remove crusts and cut into neat fingers.
Line a greased pie dish with some of them.
Sprinkle in half the fruit and put another layer of bread and butter.
Beat eggs well with the milk and sugar Pour almost all into the dish.
Put on the final... - 32.5015
Butterfinger Ice Cream
Mix first 6 ingredients, then add chopped or broken Butter fingers.
Freeze in 1-1/2 gallon ice cream freezer. - 30.4239
Butter Bean Dip
1) In a bowl, place the butter beans.
2) With a fork, mash them until smooth.
3) Stir in the remaining ingredients.
4) Season the mixture with black pepper.
5) Serve the butter bean dip with finger foods. - 33.535
Bread And Butter Pudding
Spread the bread thickly with the butter and cut each slice into four fingers, squares or triangles.
Lightly butter a 1.2 litre/2 pint baking-dish and put half the bread pieces in the bottom, butter-side down.
Sprinkle the fruit over, with half the... - 44.0223
Butter Chicken Kiev
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) From the chicken breasts, remove the skin, bones and cartilage.
3) Place the cleaned chicken between sheets of waxed paper. Pound till the chicken is about 1/8-inch thick, all the time... - 43.2661
Artichokes With Melted Butter
Soak the artichokes for an hour in a bowl of water acidulated with a little lemon juice to clean them of earth and insects.
Trim away the tough outer leaves and cut the stalks off neatly so that the artichokes stand up on their bases. Rub any cut edges with... - 21.3022
1. In a food processor or a bowl, combine flour and sugar. Add butter; whirl or rub with your fingers until fine crumbs form. Add egg yolk; whirl or mix with a fork until dough sticks together. Pat into a ball.
2. Press dough over bottom and up sides, flush... - 18.7732
Bread And Butter Pudding
Spread the buttered bread with the marmalade and cut it into fingers or quarters.
Arrange the bread in layers in a greased 600-ml (1-pint) ovenproof dish with the sultanas sprinkled between the layers.
Whisk together the eggs and sugar until light and... - 46.4011
Jam Filled Star Butter Cookies
Do you like baking? Here is a great recipe for Star Cookies…The kids will enjoy helping you make these. This video shows you how to prepare these jam filled cookies. A simple recipe, that finally has the cookies looking all too appealing…watch it and... - 135.876
Monkfish With Garlic And Herb Butter
1) Pre-heat the oven to 375°F/190°C/ Gas 5.
2) Bring the butter to room temperature and add herbs and garlic, chill.
3) Using a knife, make a slit in each monkfish fillet and pack with the chilled butter.
4) Close the slit covering... - 42.5597
Nut Butter Cookies
Cream butter; add remaining ingredients gradually and mix well.
Press into 2-inch-long finger-shape rolls.
Squeeze each roll in the palm and fingers of one hand to obtain irregular shape.
Place on un-greased cookie sheet and bake in pre heated slow oven... - 34.5976
Grape Stuffed Cornish Game Hens With Orange Butter
Make pocket in breast of each hen by carefully loosening skin with fingers.
Combine 2 tablespoons butter with orange peel, ginger and shallot in small bowl and mix until smooth.
Place half of butter mixture in each pocket and spread evenly by gently pressing... - 44.2388
Press-in Butter Pastry
Mix flour and sugar together.
Add butter and crumble it into the flour with your fingers until mixture is mealy in texture and there are no large particles.
Stir in the egg yolks with a fork until well blended, then work dough with your hands until it holds a... - 29.5428
Banana Bread And Butter Pudding
1) Select almost any white bread other than that from a sliced sandwich loaf, as this will become rather soft.
2) Drizzle on the buttered bread with the cinnamon.
3) Discard the crusts, and cut the slices into fingers.
4) In a small bowl,... - 44.2879
Almond Butter Crisps
1. Heat oven to 300°F.
2. Sift flour, sugar, salt, and instant coffee powder into a bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or two knives.
3. Press dough together with fingers. Shape into small balls and roll in chopped almonds.
4. Place on baking sheet... - 34.4812
Bread And Butter Pudding
1. Mix the brandy with the sultanas in a small clean dish. Cover and allow it to stand for an hour or two.
2. Lightly butter an ovenproof dish.
3. Butter the slices of bread and cut off the crusts.
4. Neatly cut the bread into small triangle... - 90.8149
Bread And Butter Custard
1.Whisk eggs, sugar and essence together in a medium bowl, whisk in milk gradually.
2.Spread butter and jam on each slice of bread, trim away crusts; cut bread into halves or finger-length pieces.
Place layer of bread into ovenproof dish (3 cup capacity).
Add... - 34.3056
Butter Letter is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare snack recipe, Butter Letter is a dish that you will definetely love to share with your friends and family. - 44.498
Cut rolls in fourths lengthwise to make "fingers." Melt garlic spread and butter; brush on cut sides of rolls.
Sprinkle with grated cheese and poppy seed.
Place on cooky sheet and bake in very hot oven (450°) 5 to 8 minutes or till toasty. - 21.4139
High Butter Shorties
Cream the softened butter and sugar with a wooden spoon until light and fluffy.
Mix in the vanilla essence and the flour to form a soft mixture.
Place the mixture in a piping bag fitted with a large star nozzle and pipe thirteen 7.5 cm / 3 inch finger lengths... - 44.5177
Herb Buttered Rye And White Bread Sandwiches
Cream the butter and beat in the chives, dill, salt, and pepper.
Spread 8 slices of bread with this mixture and top with remaining slices to make sandwiches.
Trim the crusts and cut into fingers or wedges.
Chill until ready to take to picnic. - 30.9141
Korean Food: Butter Bean Jeon (콩 전)
This butter bean patty recipe is an adaptation of a common type of Korean tofu patty side dish DuBu Jeon. Instead of using tofu, Aeri uses butter beans which can be used from the can or soaked and boiled until soft. If you are not a big tofu fan but like... - 121.867
Baby Carrots Glazed In Orange And Parsley Butter
A few dishes like this baby carrots glazed in orange and parsley butter might look simple, but don't get duped by its looks. This redolent and delectable dish will bowl you over with its lush flavors. This video will guide you through this impeccable side... - 134.378
Basic Butter Cream
Put sugar with the water into a clean saucepan.
Bring to boil, stirring several times until it begins to boil.
Now take a cupful of cold water and a clean brush and with the wet brush wash off grains of sugar from sides of dish, into boiling sugar.
Repeat... - 28.0294
Chocolate Butter Crunch
Grated chocolate and orange on a rich butter base make deliciously different shortbread. Cream the butter until soft, then gradually beat in the sugar until the mixture is light and creamy. Mix together the flour, ground rice and orange rind, then work into... - 22.6957
Cream butter in mixing bowl.
Add sugar, salt and vanilla extract; cream thoroughly.
Gradually add flour.
Shape into balls, using a teaspoonful for each.
Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
Press hole in center of each with finger.
Bake at 350° for 12 to 15... - 30.1691
Unsalted Butter And Brown Sugar Mini Banoffi
For a classic dessert recipe, watch this video and learn to make a yummy, crunchy dessert that all your guests are sure to fall in love with! The recipe is easy to whip up and once you serve it, the dessert will simply disappear! - 110.186
Melt Away Butter Cookies
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. Line 2-3 baking sheets with wax paper.
3. Preheat the oven to 325°F before baking
4. In a large mixing bowl, place the butter and beat it with an electric mixer until soft.
5.... - 43.2258
Apricot Butter Cookies
In a small saucepan combine the apricots, 1/4 cup of the granulated sugar, and 2/3 cup water, simmer the mixture for 15 to 18 minutes, or until the liquid is reduced by half, and add the rum.
Let the mixture cool slightly and in a blender or food processor... - 39.64
Albacore With Lemon Butter
Wipe fish with damp cloth.
Remove bone and dark-colored meat from steaks with a sharp knife; push steaks back into shape with fingers.
Wrap a strip of bacon around circumference of each and secure with a wgoden pick.
In a small pan, melt butter and add... - 34.786
Swiss Butter S S
Cream the butter and the sugar.
Add the egg yolks one at a time, beating after each addition.
Add the lemon rind.
Add the flour; mix well.
Divide the dough into thirds; then divide each third into 6 parts (to facilitate handling).
Roll out one portion at a... - 43.902
Coconut Butter Balls
Heat oven to 350°
Cream butter, sugar, and vanilla until fluffy.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend flour and salt; stir into creamed mixture, blending thoroughly.
If dough is soft, chill until firm enough to shape.
With fingers, shape a... - 35.8833
Sift together the flour and cornflour.
Add the sugar and rub in the butter.
The mixture will become crumbly at first, but continue rubbing with your fingertips until it clings together in heavy clumps.
Turn on to a board or work surface lightly dusted with... - 32.6813
Butter Cream Mousse
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, dissolve the sugar in water.
2. Put the saucepan on a medium flame and boil the sugar till thick and forms a thread when pulled between the thumb and finger.
3. Take pan off the heat and cool to 80 degrees
4. In a... - 36.4656
Savory Butter Scones
1)In a large mixing bowl sift the self-raising flour, baking poweder and salt.
2) Add the butter in cut pieces to make the dough flakey and crumby.
3) Mix the remaining ingrediants - cheese, pimento, onion, garlic, and parsley into the mixture.
4)... - 47.0292
Three Cheese Ravioli With Sage Brown Butter
1. Mix together the ricotta, blue cheese and Parmesan in a bowl. Season with some black pepper.
2. Cut out 7cm squares from each sheet of pasta dough. Knead trimmings together, re-roll and cut out more squares.
3. Spoon a little of the cheese mixture into... - 29.4728
Grilled Chicken With Spicy Sun Dried Tomato Butter
Prepare a grill or preheat the oven broiler.
Drain the tomatoes, reserving 2 teaspoons oil.
Drop the tomatoes through the feed tube of a food processor with the metal blade in place and the motor running and chop fine, about 15 seconds.
Add the reserved oil,... - 37.5689
Austrian Nut Butter Cookies
Prepare Rich Chocolate Filling.
Sift flour, sugar, and spices together; mix in almonds.
Cut in butter until mixture becomes a soft dough (requires working beyond the stage when particles are the size of rice kernels).
Using finger tips, shape into a... - 38.931
Butter Red Devil's Food Cake
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with soda and salt.
Melt chocolate over hot water; cool.
Cream butter until soft and smooth, then gradually add sugar and blend thoroughly.
Add beaten eggs and beat until smooth and fluffy.
Stir in vanilla.
Mix in cooled... - 36.6254
Grilled Fruit Platter With Lime Butter
1)In a shallow dish, place quarter pieces of pineapple once the leaves have been cut off.
2)Peel and halve the papaya. Deseed it and cut flesh into thick pieces and place it along with pineapple.
3)Peel and stone the mango. Cut thick slices of the... - 41.1575
Currant Scones With Peach Butter
Place brandy, currants, and orange zest in a small bowl and allow to soak while preparing batter.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
Add butter pieces and cut into flour with a fork or pastry blender until mixture... - 36.5394
Cream butter and sugar until fluffy; add egg and beat well.
Hour, and soda; add to creamed mixture.
Stir in walnuts and coconut, roll into 1-inch balls: press centers with fingers and put on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake at 400° for 10 minutes. - 29.8582
Spread each bread slice with butter, then jam and a sprinkle of toasted coconut.
Cut into "fingers" or triangles.
Makes 18 to 24 servings. - 22.2803
1. Preheat the oven to 475°F
2. Line a cookie sheet with baking paper.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together flour and salt.
4. Add 1/3 cup of the shortening and rub into the flour until mixture looks crumbs.
5. Cut in remaining 1/3... - 35.0391
Golden Grilled Broiled Sponge
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grease 2 loose bottomed sandwich tins of 8-inches each. Use non-stick baking parchment to line the bases.
3) Into a large bowl, add the margarine or butter, eggs, sugar, flour and baking... - 44.1509
Place all ingredients in saucepan, stir over gentle heat until butter is melted and ingredients well mixed.
Pour over biscuit layer while both are still warm.
Cut into squares or fingers when cold. - 22.446
Old Time Shortbread
Heat oven to 300 degrees.
Sift flour and icing sugar into bowl.
Add brown sugar and blend with fork.
Add butter and mix, first with fork then with fingers, until blended.
Knead gently in the bowl until smooth and velvety.
Divide dough into 2 and roll or p - 28.8751
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
3) With a pastry blender or using fingers, put in the butter/margarine
4) Mix the egg, milk and vanilla essence and keep adding it slowly to the main... - 40.9495
Sift together the flour and salt.
Cut the butter into small pieces and rub it lightly into the flour, using the finger-tips.
Add the sugar and mix with egg yolk and sufficient cold water to make a stiff paste.
Use as required. - 27.2643
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Take an 8 X 8 inch baking pan or a 10 inch cast iron skillet, grease and place in the oven.
3. Take a large bowl and mix cornmeal, flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Using fingers, cut butter or... - 43.0173
Scones, or "biscuits" as they're known in some parts, are a very traditional English tea-time offering. Often eaten as part of a "Cream Tea" - served with clotted cream and jam - they make a decadent and delicious afternoon snack. The addition of yoghurt... - 116.705
Cut butter and shortening into small pieces.
In a large bowl, sift together flour and salt.
Add butter and shortening.
Rub together lightly with fingers.
All at once pour in water and vinegar.
Mix and form into a ball.
On a floured pastry board, knead pastry... - 33.1304
1. Take a bowl and sift the flour and salt together into it.
2. Rub some butter in it with the aid of your fingers.
3. Make a well in the middle and add water gradually, a small amount at a time.
4. Stir the water into the flour with your index finger... - 33.5319
Shortbread With Caster Sugar
1. Pre-heat oven to Regulo 3 or 300°F.
2. Lightly apply butter on 7 inch sandwich tin, or a baking tray and a 7 inch plain flan ring.
2. In a bowl, sieve in flour and salt. Put in semolina and sugar.
3. With your fingers, rub in... - 37.5074
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) On a board, place the flour, make a well in the center and add the egg yolks, vinegar and butter, mix well with the fingers.
3) Mix the salt and water, then drizzle over the flour mixture and make a... - 37.6828
1. Line the greased bottom of a six-cup charlotte or other pudding mold with waxed paper. Split lady fingers and place vertically around the inside walls, arranging them so that they touch.
2. Cream the butter until soft and gradually add the sugar. Cream... - 33.1568
Flaky Pie Crust
1. Use a medium size work bowl.
2. Sift flour, measure and sift again together with salt.
3. Make a well in the flour and add the softened butter cut into small cubes.
4. Using your finger tips, rub the butter into the flour until it resembles... - 37.8467
No Egg Butterscotch Cake
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Grease a 9-by-13 inch pan with butter or baking spray and dust it lightly with flour.
In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, granulated and brown sugar, and butter.
Rub the butter into the dry ingredients, using your finger... - 45.2416
How To Make A Cookie Crumb Pie Crust
Making a cookie crumb pie crust is easier than you think but you need to make sure the crumbs are not overly soggy with butter or egg white. Generally this recipe can be used for graham cracker crumbs, teddy graham crumbs, oreo crumbs, and nilla wafer crumbs... - 0
1. Take a 2-quart heavy saucepan and add water, sugar and cream of tartar to it and cook until the mixture reads 239°F on the candy thermometer. This may take about 15 minutes. Stir the mixture continuously until the sugar is mixed, but stop stirring... - 43.0547
Plain Shortcrust Pastry
1. Into a mixing bowl, sift together flour and salt.
2. Measure the fat on to a plate and cut into small cubes.
3. Add the butter to the flour and using two palette knifes or your finger tips, cut or rub in evenly.
4. Once the mixture... - 32.018
1. Line a baking sheet with grease proof paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F, 180° C.
3. Into a large bowl, sift the flour.
4. Add butter, cut into small cubes to the bowl and rub in with your finger tips until all of the fat has... - 38.5508
1. In a bowl, mix flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
2. With a pastry blender or your fingers, cut or rub butter until no pieces are larger than 1/4 inch.
3. In a small bowl, mix buttermilk and egg yolks; add to flour mixture. Stir... - 37.5862
In large bowl dissolve the yeast in lukewarm water.
Blend in the milk.
Add the sugar, salt, cardamom, and flour sifted together.
Add beaten eggs.
Add 1/4 pound of the butter, either softened or melted.
Mix thoroughly (fingers may be used in a kneading motion)... - 42.5596
1. Remove butter in a bowl and allow it to soften 15 minutes before making the biscuits.
2. Line 2 baking trays with greaseproof paper.
3. Preheat the oven to 300° F, 150° C.
4. Into a large bowl, sift the flour and mix in the... - 38.662
Shortbread Toffee Pieces
1. Grease a 7 inch Swiss roll tin with oil, butter or baking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F, 180° C.
3. To make the toffee, in a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the butter, sugar, syrup and condensed milk.
4. Place the pan... - 46.2526
1. Take a square tin measuring 7.5" and grease ir evenly
2. In a bowl, mix sugar and oats and cream butter in another bowl
3. Fold the sugar and oats mixture into the creamed butter and bledn the three thoroughly
4. Add this mixture into... - 35.1986
Cream Puff Paste
Place the water in a heavy-bottomed saucepan.
Put over high heat.
As soon as it boils, add the salt and butter.
Return to the boil.
Add flour all at once, stirring and heating hard until the ingredients form a stiff ball that comes away from the sides of the... - 33.5489
Cream butter and add sugar gradually, then add egg yolks.
Add coffee and vanilla slowly.
Place alternate layers of lady-fingers and coffee mixture in oblong pan, using ladyfingers for top and bottom layers.
Chill at least 12 hours.
Slice, for 6. - 33.1744
Shaggy Dog Birthday Cake
1) On an oblong cake board, spread a little butter cream.
2) Spread some more butter cream on one end of a Swiss jelly roll.
3) Take the mini Swiss Roll and stick it into the creamed end forming a dog's head-like shape. Place it on the cake board.
4)... - 39.9411
Classic Scotch Shortbread
Mix butter and sugar thoroughly.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Work in flour with hands.
Heat oven to 350° (mod.).
Roll dough 1/3 to 1/2" thick.
Cut into fancy shapes (small leaves, ovals, squares, etc.).
Flute edges, if... - 30.0499
Sift flour with baking powder and 1 cup sugar.
Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
Add egg, vanilla, and 1 egg white, beaten until stiff and then beaten with 2 tablespoons sugar.
With floured fingers shape dough into small... - 42.3157
Sift flour with salt into a bowl.
Cut in fat with a pastry blender or two round-bladed knives, using one in each hand.
As soon as the pieces of fat are well coated with flour, rub in with fingertips until the mixture looks like fine crumbs.
Make a well in the... - 28.5991
Spiced Graham Cracker Crust
1. In 9 or 10-inch pie plate mix combining all ingredients thoroughly with fingers.
2. Alternately if a fork or pastry blender is used, mix in a bowl and transfer to pie plate.
3. Press crumbs evenly over bottom and around sides of pie plate.
4. Bake... - 33.3713
1. Mix all ingredients with hands until soft dough forms. Press firmly and evenly on bottom and against side of pie plate, 9 x 1 1/4 inches, using floured fingers.
2. Elevate pie plate on inverted dinner plate in microwave oven. Microwave uncovered on high 5... - 19.7233
Langues De Chat
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Grease 2 or 3 cookie sheets with butter and dust them lightly with flour.
3. In a small bowl, cream butter using an electric beater, until soft.
4. Add sugar and beat for almost 5 minutes on high speed... - 39.9136
Bread And Butterscotch Pudding
1) In a small saucepan , add the butter, sugar and cream ,heat gently until the butter and sugar melt; allow to boil, stirring continuously, until the mixture turns syrupy.
2) Stir in the milk and beaten egg, blend well.
3) Trim the bread into... - 36.654
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Brush two 8-inch pie plates lightly with butter.
3) In a bowl, cream the butter with an electric mixer. Gradually beat in the confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy.
4) Stir in the flour and salt,... - 39.0584
1 Line a tin with the paper
2 Preheat the oven to 300°F./ gasmark, 1
3 Put the sieve over the basin.
4 Sieve flour and salt.
5 Add in the butter, cut into small pieces.
6 Rub the butter into flour till the mixture looks... - 37.5074
Sift flour and salt together into a bowl. Slice the butter into 1/4-inch slices and drop into flour. Using a pastry blender or two knives, cut the butter into the flour until it resembles coarse commeal.
Sprinkle ice water into the mixture and stir it quickly... - 21.8952
Vanilla Shortbread Biscuits
Even the simplest of ingredients can make delightful tea time snacks! Take the vanilla shortbread biscuits for example, which you can easily make at home following this video which shows the process in steps. Simple yet filling! - 98.2164
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch square pan.
2. In a small bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. On low speed, beat in flour until a crumbly dough forms, scraping down side of bowl... - 25.5599