- » Butter Dumpling
Butter Dumpling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter dumpling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter dumpling recipes.
Butter Dumpling Soup
1) In a Dutch oven, place the hen and pour water into the oven till it is ¾ full.
2) Add celery, salt and bay leaves to the oven. Bring mixture to a boil and cook on low flame for about 1 hour and 45 minutes.
3) Remove the chicken and allow it to... - 39.607
Mix together egg, butter, seasonings and herbs.
Stir in flour and let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
Drop by teaspoonfuls into gently boiling salted water or broth.
They are cooked when they rise to the surface. - 29.2693
Mix butter with the egg, salt it, then add flour.
Form dumplings from the batter with a spoon and cook them in hot soup. - 18.6989
You May Also Like!
Potato Dumplings With Brown Butter
Boil the potatoes until tender, then mash them and allow to cool.
Add the egg, flour, salt and pepper to the potatoes and mix well, using your hands.
Shape the mixture into little balls (about ping-pong size).
Drop the dumplings into boiling water and cook... - 28.3685
Potato Soup With Butter Dumplings
Melt butter in large pot.
Add onions and saute until tender.
Add water; bring to boil.
Add potatoes, celery, salt, pepper and parsley.
Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
Drop dumpling batter into soup by teaspoon.
Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
Remove from heat... - 39.0175
Spinach And Cheese Dumplings With Sage Butter
Spinach And Cheese Dumplings With Sage Butter tastes nice. The cheese adds up the taste of Spinach And Cheese Dumplings With Sage Butter. Spinach And Cheese Dumplings With Sage Butter is easy to make recipe. - 41.7922
Dumplings, German For Soup
1. Cream the butter or margarine with a spoon in a mixing bowl.
2. Stir in the egg, then the potatoes, cheese, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Mix well. The mixture should form a thick paste. Add the bread crumbs as needed to give it the consistency to be shaped... - 32.0101
Remove marrow from bones to make 3 tablespoons.
Mash with fork and mix in butter.
Combine with remaining ingredients and form into small balls the size of a nutmeg.
Drop into gently boiling water and cook about 5 minutes until balls are slightly puffed and... - 29.414
1) In a bowl, combine the croutons and bread together.
2) In milk, melt the butter and add mixture to the crumbs.
3) Stir the eggs in. Shape into balls measuring about 1 ½-inch.
4) Serve at room temperature. - 32.8427
Spinach And Ricotta Dumplings
Spinach And Ricotta Dumplings is an amazingly delicious mouth watering side dish recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 32.7862