- » Butter Crusted Beer Bread
Butter Crusted Beer Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter crusted beer bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter crusted beer bread recipes.
Celeste S Cheese And Beer Bread
Heat beer, water, and oil in a small pan until very warm (about 120°).
In a large bowl, combine beer mixture, 2 1/2 cups flour, and remaining ingredients, except cheese.
Beat thoroughly with electric mixer for about 2 minutes at medium speed.
With a wooden... - 43.5735
Bock Beer Bread
1. Add beer to a saucepan and heat gently on a very low flame just until it is warmed to about 110° to 115°F
2. Pour the beer into a large bowl and dissolve the yeast in it. Let stand for 5 minutes until yeast is activated.
3. Grease a 9-inch... - 46.1301
Jiffy Beer Bread
1. Grease a 9-inch X 5-inch X 3-inch loaf tin with butter or baking spray and dust the base and sides with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. Into a dry mixing bowl, sift the flour
4. Stir in the sugar.
5. Tip in beer into the dry... - 37.6964
Beer Mustard Bread
1. In a cup, dissolve active dry yeast and sugar in warm beer.
2. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes until frothy.
3. Grease a 9-inch loaf tin with oil or butter.
4. 20 minutes before baking, preheat the oven to 350°F.
5. In a large mixing... - 45.6568
1. Use canned butter as required
2. Take a mixing bowl and add flour, basil, and cheese into it.
3. Take a saucepan and add butter in it against low medium flame; add parsley, garlic, honey and chives until butter is melted.
4. Once butter in melted,... - 48.2435
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F and lightly oil a large casserole dish.
Remove the crusts from the slices of bread and lightly butter them on both sides.
Arrange the bread and cheese slices in alternate layers in the casserole dish.
Beat the remaining ingredients... - 31.1643
Meatballs With Beer
Soak the bread in the milk and then knead into the meat together with the egg, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Form 8 balls and saute in 3 tablespoons butter until golden brown.
Add the beer, cover the pan and simmer 20 minutes over very low heat.
Cream the... - 35.0778
Cheddar Beer Fondue
1) On the inner surface of the double boiler, apply garlic and melt the butter over a gently simmering water.
2) Toss the cheese and flour together. Then stir rapidly into the butter alongwith the beer and aquavit, if desired until smooth.
3) Spoon the... - 37.6377
Pheasant Black Bread
1. Grease two 8-inch round cake pans with butter or baking spray and dust the base and sides with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F about 20 minutes before baking
3. Combine the flours a basin.
4. In a large bowl, add half of flour... - 47.1683
1) Use a small saucepan, to melt the butter over a low heat.
2) Stir in the milk or beer, cheese, mustard and salt. Combine thoroughly to blend the mixture.
3) Remove from heat and cool to thicken the mixture.
4) Toast the bread and butter on one... - 42.3845
Bacon Fondue has a wonderful taste. The bacon with cheese gives the Bacon Fondue a superb taste. Bacon Fondue is easy to make recipe. - 37.5543
Cut the flank steak into pieces and brown lightly in the butter over high heat.
Remove the meat from the pan.
Saute the onions in the same butter.
Add the flour and cook until light brown.
Gradually add the beer, stirring constantly until the sauce is... - 42.5183
Carbonnade Of Beef
Cut meat into large cubes, brown in butter.
Set aside; brown sliced onions in pan.
Add flour, cook slowly until brown; then add crushed garlic, beer and water.
Bring to the boil, add seasonings and herbs. Put in meat, turn into ovenproof casserole.
Cover,... - 40.4114
Beery Cheese Strata
1. Grease a 2-quart flat bases rectangular baking dish.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F before baking.
3. Thinly slice off the crust of the bread slices.
4. Layer bottom of buttered baking dish with 6 slices
5. Top with half the cheese... - 46.3421
Melt the butter in a large frying-pan.
Add the meat and fry for 5 to 8 minutes, or until it is evenly browned.
Transfer to a plate.
Add the onions to the pan and fry for 5 minutes.
Stir in the flour to form a smooth paste.
Add the garlic, beer and stock and... - 42.2063