- » Butter Crunch Pudding
Butter Crunch Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter crunch pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter crunch pudding recipes.
Butter Crunch Apple Crisp
Prepare Butter Crunch.
Heat oven to 450Â°.
Mix remaining ingredients.
Place apple mixture in un greased 9 inch pie pan or in baking dish, 8x8x2 inches.
Sprinkle 1 cup of the Butter Crunch evenly on top.
Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown and... - 32.5297
Caramel Crunch Pudding
For pudding, measure 11/4 cups sugar into a heavy saucepan.
Heat, stirring constantly until melted and golden.
Remove from heat and add boiling water very carefully while stirring.
Return to heat and bring to boiling.
Combine cornstarch and milk.
Add... - 45.5738
Crunch Top Pineapple Pudding
1) Drain Pineapple and reserve the juice. Mix water and make the about 1/2 pt liquid.
2) Cut pineapple rings into small cubes.
2) Take an oval pie dish and butter it. Drizzle Demerara sugar at the bottom and spread cherries and walnuts... - 46.6618
About 55 minutes before serving: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease 8" by 8" by 2" pan.
Mix oats, 1/2 cup sifted flour and brown sugar.
With 2 knives used scissor-fashion, cut in butter until crumbly.
Press half of mixture into pan.
In medium bowl, combine... - 45.4614
In saucepan, melt butter with brown sugar, stirring constantly.
Cook over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove from heat; quickly add corn flakes and nuts.
Spread in thin layer on baking sheet.
When cool, crumble coarsely.
Use in Crunch Cups.
Or sprinkle atop... - 32.4597
Raisin Crunch Pudding
Raisin Crunch Pudding is a mouth watering recipe. An easy to prepare pudding recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 51.3623
Apple Raisin Crunch Pudding
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) Lightly toast the bread and cut it into ½-inch cubes. Place in a greased 6-cup baking dish.
3) In a medium-sized saucepan, slowly heat the milk with the margarine or butter till it has... - 46.0825
Combine flour, oats, brown sugar, butter and cinna- mon; place half the crumb mixture in 9-inch square pan.
Combine sugar, cornstarch, 1 cup water and vanilla; cook until thick and clear.
Pour over rhubarb; cover with remaining crumb... - 35.8298
Rhubarb crunch is a dessert served with rhubarb sauce spooned over toasted bread cubes cooked with almonds, butter and sugar. Prepared in a microwave, the rhubarb crunch is ready to be served in 30 minutes and is a quick and delicious dessert. - 42.9209
Rhubarb Crunch dessert
1. Mix rhubarb and 1 cup sugar in 2-quart casserole. Cover and microwave on high 7 to 9 minutes or until rhubarb is tender. Stir in almond extract; cool.
2. Place margarine in pie plate, 10 x 1 1/2 inches. Microwave uncovered on high 30 to 60 seconds or until... - 25.9369
1. Preheat the oven to moderate, 350°F, 180°c, gas mark 4.
1. Mix all the ingredients of the crumb topping together until crumbly.
2. In a greased 9 inches pie pan press half of the crumb mixture and line the pan.
3. Spread the rhubarb... - 45.0702
Almond Crunch Macaroni Custard
Almond Crunch Macaroni Custard is an amazingly delicious recipe. The effortlessly prepared Almond Crunch Macaroni Custard is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 46.6907
Coconut Crunch Delight
In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients; press lightly into a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown, stirring every 10 minutes to form coarse crumbs.
Divide crumb mixture in half; press half... - 43.8419
In large saucepan combine 1/2 cup brown sugar, cornstarch, and salt.
Stir in milk.
Cook and stir over medium heat till thickened and bubbly.
Gradually stir about 1 cup of the hot mixture into egg yolks.
Return to saucepan.
Bring to boil; cook and stir 2... - 44.5632
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Place peaches with juice in a 7x11-inch baking pan.
Stir in tapioca and cinnamon.
In mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
Spoon batter over peaches.
Bake 25-30 minutes or until cake tests done.
For an extra crunch, sprinkle... - 43.0199
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Mix Butter Crunch, in gredients with hands.
Spread in ungreased baking pan, 8x8x2 inches.
Bake until light brown, about 15 minutes.
Stir with spoon; cool.
Mix remaining ingredients.
Place apple mixture in ungreased 9 inch pie pan or... - 40.923
An apple a day keeps doctor away…and an apple crisp a day, keeps tensions away…well, you will say this too when you will have some tasty bites of this crisp. Cinnamon flavored, sweet and zesty, it pairs well with vanilla ice cream. - 112.075
Prepare the cake batter using the package directions.
Pour into a greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.
Cool in the pan on a wire rack.
Combine the peanut butter chips, 1/4 cup of the milk and cream in a heavy saucepan over... - 38.2143