- » Butter Crumb
Butter Crumb Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter crumb recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter crumb recipes.
Butter Crumb Creamed Onions
Peel onions and cut a shallow X in the bottom.
Place the onions in one layer in a saucepan.
Add the stock, cover, bring to the boil, reduce heat, and cook 30-40 minutes or until tender.
Drain well, reserving the cooking liquid.
Place onions in a greased,... - 45.3504
Crunchy Butter Crumb Cake
1. Take a large frying pan and ,melt butter in it
2. To it, add the breadcrumbs and let them attain a brown colour
3. Remove rfrom the flame, add in the sugar and almonds, mixing well
4. In a glass serving dish, make alternate layers of crumbs and... - 39.5
Microwave Cookie Crumb Crusts
1) Place a glass pie plate and add butter.
2) Cook on ROAST(7) for 30 seconds till it melts.
3) Now mix the crumbs and the butter together.
4) Now transfer the mixture to the pie plate and press it down to the bottom.
5) Ensure the mixture is pressed... - 38.8208
Butter Crumb Broccoli
Remove any wilted leaves and cut off the lower part of the stalks.
Slice large broccoli clumps lengthwise into uniform size.
Peel or scrape remaining part of the stalks almost to the flower heads.
Wash well in cold acidulated water using two tablespoons... - 36.172
Crumb Coffee Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, and salt. Cut in the butter with a pastry blender or fork until the mixture resembles coarse meal. Reserve 1/2 cup of the mixture for the topping.
2. Stir the baking powder, baking... - 35.6639
Apple Butter Crumb Bars
In a mixing bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, oats, nuts, and brown sugar until thoroughly blended.
With a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly and no large particles remain.
Spread half the oat mixture evenly... - 35.5673
Apple Butter Crumb Pudding
Mix the first four ingredients together.
Sprinkle about 1/3 of the crumb mixture into a buttered 9 X 6-inch bake dish.
Mix applesauce and lemon juice.
Spread half the applesauce on the crumbs and cover with another 1/3 of the crumbs and remaining... - 35.4739
Butter Crumb Potatoes
Roll potatoes in butter, then in bread crumbs.
Arrange potatoes in a 8-inch square baking dish.
TO HEAT BY TIME Cover with plastic wrap.
Set Power Select at HIGH for 7 to 8 minutes.
TO HEAT BY INSTA-MATIC Cover completely with plastic wrap; heat on COOK... - 32.2512
Basic Crumb Topping
1. In a large bowl, mix together brown sugar, flour and cinnamon.
2. Using a fork or pastry blender, blend butter to the flour mixture until the mixture is crumbly.
3. Use Crumb Topping to cover your favorite pie.
4. Bake at 425 degrees... - 31.8781
Basic Crumb Crust
1. Apply a light coat of oil inside a 9" pie plate
2. In one and a half quart bowl, add butter or margarine and microwave at HIGH for almost a minute
3. Mix crumbs and sugar into it and add this misture over the bottom and sides of the... - 31.7415
1 Crush the crackers or cookies a few at a time with a rolling pin between two sheets of waxed paper or in a plastic bag.
2 A blender can also be used for a fine crumb.Transfer the crumbs in a deep bowl.
3 In a small saucepan melt the butter... - 30.6572
Graham Cracker Crumb Shell
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, prepare a mixture with crumbs, sugar and butter.
3. Remove 1/2 cup crumbs and keep aside for garnishing.
4. In a greased 9-inch springform pan, press the mixture at the bottom and... - 28.8971
Mix flour, brown sugar and nuts together.
Stir in the melted butter or margarine with a fork, then with fingertips, to form a crumbly mixture.
Press into bottom and sides of a deep 9-inch pie plate, and prick here and there.
Bake at 300°F. 30-35... - 27.5288
Butter Crumb Topping
1. In a 9-inch pie plate, melt butter or margarine on High for 40 seconds.
2. Stir in bread crumbs and cheese.
3. Cook on High for 1 minute.
4. Sprinkle over cooked broccoli, green beans or stewed tomatoes. - 26.8211
Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
An electric blender is convenient for making fine crumbs or, put crackers in a plastic bag and crush fine with a rolling pin. (Packaged graham-cracker crumbs are available in most food stores.) - 26.4268
Crumb Cake Or Buns
1. Press dough in greased, 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Carefully brush top with part of the softened butter or margarine. Let rise 1 hour, or until double in bulk.
2. Combine remaining butter or margarine, flour, brown sugar, nutmeg and cinnamon in a small bowl.... - 26.2518
Cauliflower With Butter Crumb Sauce
Put cauliflowerets on rack in cooker, add salt and water.
Pressure cook at 15 lbs.pressure for 2 minutes.
Drain and place the vegetable in serving dish.
Add crumbs to melted butter, brown slightly, and sprinkle on top of flowerets. - 26.1868
Butter Crumb Topping
GETTING READY 1) Mince the garlic cloves. 2) In blender or food processor, process the grain bread into crumbs of medium consistency.... - 24.863
Baked Graham Cracker Crumb Crust
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In 9-inch pie plate, with fork, mix crumbs, melted butter, and sugar until crumbs are evenly moistened. Press mixture firmly onto bottom and against side of 9-inch pie plate, making small rim.
3. Bake 10 minutes; cool on wire... - 24.3731
Butter Crumb Pastry Topping
Beat ingredients in small mixing bowl at low speed until particles are fine.
Sprinkle on top of filling; microwave. - 23.0931
Either buy bread crumbs or prepare them this way: With a rolling pin, roll crisp dry bread slices between sheets of waxed paper or in a plastic bag until fine. Or crush and whirl the dried bread in the blender to make fine crumbs.
Mix crumbs with melted... - 22.5713
Crusty Butter Crumb Vegetables
GETTING READY 1) Break the cauliflower into small florets and discard the core. 2) Shred the cabbage with using the core. ... - 21.2773
1. Mix graham cracker crumbs and sugar in a small bowl; blend in butter or margarine.
2. Press firmly over bottom and side of a buttered 9-inch pie plate; chill while making pie filling. - 20.1152
How To Make A Cookie Crumb Pie Crust
Making a cookie crumb pie crust is easier than you think but you need to make sure the crumbs are not overly soggy with butter or egg white. Generally this recipe can be used for graham cracker crumbs, teddy graham crumbs, oreo crumbs, and nilla wafer crumbs... - 0