- » Butter Cream Bar
Butter Cream Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter cream bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter cream bar recipes.
Ice Cream Bars
Mix crushed cookies and melted butter, pat into bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
Chill crust for about 1 hour.
Spread with softened ice cream and sprinkle with peanuts.
Freeze until firm.
Cover with topping.
Boil all topping ingredients together for 8 minutes,... - 41.3161
Iced Peanut Butter Bars
These Peanut Butter Bars feature on my breakfast menu almost everyday, because I simply cannot live without them. Don't you think, chocolate chips, oats and creamy peanut butter a reason enough for me to substitute my conventional breakfasts with this bars .... - 45.9473
Peanut Butter Filled Bars
1. Cream margarine, then cream in sugar.
2. Stir in flour, and mix well.-
3. Press evenly into the bottom of a greased 9 x 12 pan.
4. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
5. Immediately spread peanut butter over crust. Cool.
6. Over hot water, combine chocolate and... - 34.357
Peanut Butter Bars
Cream butter, sugars, eggs and peanut butter together, add other ingredients and mix well.
Press into a 13 x 18 1/2 x 1 inch pan.
Bake at 350Â° for 15 minutes Cool and spread with peanut butter, then spread chocolate frosting on to of that.
Cut into bars... - 38.1088
Peanut Butter Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease the bottom of a 15 1/2X101/2X1 inch jelly-roll pan lightly.
3. Using a sieve, sift together flour, baking powder, soda and salt; keep aside.
4. In a large bowl, beat butter with... - 46.9771
Sour Cream Banana Bars
Heat oven to 375°.
Grease and flour jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch.
Mix sugar, sour cream, margarine and eggs in large mixer bowl on low speed, scraping bowl occasionally, 1 minute.
Beat in bananas and vanilla on low speed 30 seconds.
Beat in... - 47.7693
Wheat Germ Ice Cream Bars With Peach Sauce
1. For ice cream bars, combine wheat germ, sugar, cinnamon, and butter.
2. Cut each pint of ice cream in thirds crosswise. Roll each piece in wheat-germ mixture to coat and put onto a chilled tray. Store in freezer until ready to serve.
3. Prepare Peach... - 28.0945
How To Make Devil Bars
Planning a Halloween party, why not give your guest a bite of the spooky season with these super delicious horror themed devil bars. The chef here provides simple ideas to make fast and easy devil bars with just 4 ingredients. You bet this is going to be one... - 133.908
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bars
In medium bowl cream butter and peanut butter.
Blend in brown sugar; add vanilla.
Combine with flour, baking powder and salt; stir in chips.
Pour into 6-cup plastic ring mold.
Microwave (high) 4-6 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn every 2 minutes.
Cool 10... - 36.386
Cream Cheese Almond Bars
Amazingly delicious cream cheese almond bars guaranteed to make your day. Egglessly baked specially for Vegetarians but everyone can enjoy. - 35.1572
Chocolate Chunk Peanut Butter Ice Cream
Beat eggs at high speed of an electric mixer; add sugar and peanut butter, beating well.
Stir in candy bars and milk.
Pour mixture into freezer can of a 5-quart hand-turned or electric freezer.
Freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
Ripen 1 hour. - 26.1301
Cream Cheese Jam Bars
Cream Cheese Jam Bars is the favorite for the kids at home. These Cream Cheese Jam Bars are pretty easy to prepare too. Why donâ€™t you give this Cream Cheese Jam Bars a try, your kids will love it for sure - take my word! - 42.668
Peanut Chocolate Butter Bars
Melt chocolate in top of a double boiler over hot water; set aside.
Cream butter and peanut butter.
Add sugar, egg, and vanilla, mixing well.
Combine flour, soda, and salt; stir into creamed mixture.
Stir in oats.
Press three-fourths of peanut butter mixture... - 41.685
Peanut Butter Semi-sweet Chocolate Bars
1) On top of a double boiler, with a bowl set over hot over, place the chocolate morsels into it
2) Into a bowl, using the electric beater cream the butter and peanut butter
2) Melt the chocolate and keep aside
3) Into a bowl add the sugar, egg and... - 43.5294
Butter Pecan Pie
Spread butter pecan ice cream in graham cracker crust.
Sprinkle with half of crushed candy bar.
Spread vanilla ice cream over top of crushed candy bar. - 26.1697
Butter Pecan Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl mix butter pecan cake mix, melted butter or margarine and egg and press into a 9 x 12 inch pan.
3. Let it bake in the preheated oven for 45-55 minutes.
4. Serve after cooling and... - 41.2382
Banana Bars With Butter Rum Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking pan; set aside.
3. In large mixing bowl, beat butter with electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
4. Add sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; beat until combined,... - 47.0625
Chunky Peanut Butter Bars
1. Use a medium bowl to cream butter and peanut butter together to make a smooth mix. Add in the brown sugar; add vanilla and mix well.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt and stir in chips. Mix these two mixtures together... - 35.2135
Incredible Fruit And Cream Bars
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In medium bowl, combine flour, 1/2 cup sugar and hazelnuts; mix well.
With pastry blender or fork, cut in margarine until crumbly.
Press in bottom of ungreased 9 inch square pan.
Bake at... - 44.676
Marbled Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease rectangular pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
Beat 1 cup flour, the brown sugar, pumpkin, 1/2 cup margarine, the cinnamon, baking powder, ginger, baking soda, salt, cloves and 2 eggs in large bowl on low speed until blended, scraping bowl... - 42.296
Peanut Butter And Chocolate Spelties
You will thank me for this yummy Spelties post. I wish I had a couple of Spelties to eat right now jus as I am writing this recipe. One of the best things I have made so far! - 39.7228
Scrumptious Chocolate Layer Bars
Combine chocolate chips, cream cheese and evaporated milk in medium saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
Remove from heat; stir in walnuts, sesame seeds and 1/2 teaspoon almond extract.
Blend well;... - 41.3954
Chocolate Streusel Bars
Preheat oven to 350°.
In large bowl, combine flour, sugar and cocoa; mix well.
Cut in margarine until crumbly (mixture will be dry).
Reserving 2 cups crumb mixture, press remainder firmly on bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan.
Bake 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in... - 39.6824
Preheat oven to 350°.
In bowl, combine flour and brown sugar; cut in margarine until crumbly.
Stir in oats.
Reserving 1 1/2 cups mixture, press remainder into 15x 10 inch jellyroll pan; bake 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in large mixer bowl, beat cheese and... - 43.5476
Best Sour Cream Bars
I use pie blender.
Put 1/2 of mixture into 9x13 inch greased pan.
Bake at 350° for 7 minutes. - 27.1049
Sour Cream Raisin Bars
1. Combine oats, flour, brown sugar, and baking soda in medium bowl. Cut in butter, until crumbly. Stir in nuts. Press half of mixture firmly against bottom of 8 x 8 x 2-inch dish. Cook on Cook Level 7 for 2 1/2 to 4 minutes, or until set. Turn quarter-turn... - 33.9076
Sour Cream Cherry Bars
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl mix brown sugar and butter.
3) Stir in oats, 1 1/2 cups flour and baking soda.
4) Mix the ingredients until crumbs form.
5) Transfer mixture on an ungreased 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan and press... - 45.9673
Sour Cream Bars With Raisins
Cream together brown sugar and oleo.
Add oatmeal, soda and flour.
Put 1/2 of oatmeal mixture in 9x13 inch greased pan.
Bake 7 minutes at 350°.Filling: Cook raisins in small amount of water, drain and cool.
Mix eggs, sour cream, cornstarch, and... - 42.9834
Peanut Cream Chocolate Bars
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
In large bowl, combine cake mix, oil and 1 egg at low speed until crumbly.
Reserve 1 cup crumbs for topping; press remaining crumbs in bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
Bake at 350Â°F.
for 10 minutes.
In small bowl, blend sugar,... - 37.6673
Cream Cheese Cake Bars
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Blend the following items with a hand mixer: 1 box Pillsbury Lovin' Lites or Betty Crocker "Light" cake mix 1 Egg Beater (1/4 cup) 1 cup liquid Butter Buds (or 1 cup Promise Ultra Fat-Free margarine) 1 tsp. vanilla Pour into a 9 1/2 x... - 29.0563
Black Bottom Cream Cheese Bars
Heat oven to 325°F Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine flour and remaining crust ingredients; mix well.
Press mixture in bottom of ungreased 9-inch square pan or llx7-inch pan.
In large bowl, beat sugar, 1/2 cup brown... - 40.5397
1. Prepare a medium bowl by tipping in the cream butter and sugar and mix well. Add the egg and pumpkin and blend well again.
2. In another bowl, place the flour, soda, cinnamon, and pie spice and mix well. Fold in raisins and nuts and mix well.
3.... - 38.9327
Land O Lakes Lemon Butter Snow Bars
1. In a bowl, mix together sweet cream butter, 1 1/3 cup flour, ¼ cup sugar and beat until it resemble coarse crumbs.
2. In another bowl, mix eggs, 2 tablespoons flour, baking powder, sugar, lemon juice and beat until well mixed.
3. Into... - 47.4472
Easy Butter Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Use a cooking spray to coat a baking pan and set aside for later use.
3. In a bowl, add cake mix, butter and one egg to make the crust. Use an electric mixer to beat the mixture, until crumbly.
4. On the... - 42.3537
Peanut Butter Swirl Bars
1) In a bowl, add butter and honey to cream.
2) Stir in peanut butter, vanilla and yogurt to the bowl.
3) Separately, combine flour, baking powder, and salt to sift together.
4) Add the dry mixture to the bowl and blend well.
5) In another bowl,... - 49.6878
Marshmallow Cereal Bars
These Marshmallow Cereal Bars taste terrific ! Try these creamy chocolaty bars for breakfast or a snack. Your suggestions for these Marshmallow Cereal Bars is welcome. - 28.6004
Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars With Pecan Crust
If you love to experiment in your kitchen and make exotic snacks, you will love this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars with Pecan Crust recipe. Habe a look at this video to learn this exotic snack bar filled with goodies. The kids will love it, so... - 111.195
Orange Marmalade Cheesecake Bars
Cheesecake is just so much decadent fun. But this version uses low fat cream cheese and sour cream to make a really healthy version. Viewers can take it one step further and use raw agave nectar to make it completely vegan. Everyone loved the taste and... - 114.707
Essential Chocolate Revel Bars
In large bowl cream together brown sugar and 1 cup butter till fluffy.
Add eggs and 2 teaspoons vanilla; beat well.
Stir together flour, soda, and 1 teaspoon salt; stir in oats.
Stir into creamed mixture till blended.
In heavy saucepan heat... - 44.7307
Apricot Almond Bars
Cream together butter or margarine, powdered sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon almond extract.
Stir together flour, chopped nuts, and salt; add to creamed mixture.
Mix till crumbly.
Reserve 1 cup for topping; pat remaining into ungreased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Combine... - 41.0113
Chocolate Sherry Cream Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking pan and set aside.
3. In large saucepan, melt 1 cup butter and unsweetened chocolate over low heat for making the crust. Remove from heat.
4. Stir in eggs, granulated sugar, and vanilla.
5.... - 48.2767
Brownie Cheesecake Bars
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Prepare brownies: Lightly spray 9" x 13" Baker with non-stick vegetable spray and set aside.
Mix flour with baking powder and salt; set aside.
In mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time,... - 48.1881
Coconut Cream Bars
Fit an oblong of wax paper along the bottom and two sides of an 8 X 8-inch pan.
Combine coconut, icing sugar and melted butter.
Sprinkle half the mixture in the bottom of the prepared pan.
Blend the marshmallows, milk, vanilla and salt at high speed for 30... - 39.9925
Sour Cream Chocolate Bars
Place all ingredients in mixing bowl.
Blend at low speed, then beat at medium speed 2 minutes.
Spread in 12x8-in baking dish.
Place dish on inverted saucer in microwave oven.
Microwave at High 5 to 8 minutes, or until done, rotating 1/4 turn after 2, 4 and 5... - 37.7201
Blend together the first 3 ingredients.
Crumble and press into greased oblong pan.
Then mix next three ingredients together and spread on top of bottom layer.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool completely and cut into bars. - 33.3764
Chewy Bar Cookies
Blend butter and sugars.
Do not mix too much if a chewy cookie is desired.
Add eggs and beat well.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture.
Add vanilla extract and nuts.
Spread in a greased 13x9x2-inch pan.
Bake at 325° for 30... - 41.7728
Candy Bar Cookies
Cream butter and sugar.
Add vanilla extract, milk and salt.
Mix in flour thoroughly; chill.
Roll dough, one-half at a time, to a 1/8-inch thickness.
Cut in 2-inch squares.
Bake on ungreased cookie sheets at 325° for 12 minutes.
Top with Caramel Filling and... - 38.3016
Cream 1/2 cup butter, sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; stir in flour.
Pat into un-greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350° till lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
In heavy saucepan cook and stir sweetened condensed milk, 2 tablespoons butter, and 1/4... - 39.8197
1. In a large mixing bowl, place the butter and sugar and cream it together
2. Add the flour and salt and mix well to make a uniform crumb. Press this into a 8-inch dish. Microwave on (high) for 3 1/2-4 1/2 minutes while ensuing that the dish is... - 35.9329
Wunder Bar Cookies
Cream butter, sugar, and vanilla together.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Stir in flour alternately with cream.
Blend in nuts.
Chill dough thoroughly.
Heat oven to 350°
Shape in 1" balls.
Place on ungreased baking sheet.
Bake about 20 min.,... - 34.9942
Basic Bar Cookie
In mixer bowl, cream together butter and granulated sugar.
Beat in egg, milk, and vanilla.
Stir together flour, baking soda, and salt; add to creamed mixture.
Mix just till blended.
Spread in greased 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
Bake in 375° oven for 20 to 23... - 39.2236
Sundae Dessert Bars
In medium mixing bowl, combine flour, brown sugar and nuts.
Cut in butter at low speed of electric mixer to form coarse crumbs.
Press mixture firmly against bottom of 9-inch square baking dish.
Place dish on saucer in microwave oven.
Microwave at 70% (Medium... - 48.8958
Peanut Cream Choco-bars
1. Combine cake mix, oil and 1 egg in large mixing bowl. Mix until crumbly. Reserve 1 cup crumbs. Press remaining crumbs firmly against bottom of 2-quart utility dish. Cook on Cook Level 7 for 5 to 7 minutes, or until firm.
2. Combine sugar, peanut butter,... - 28.4944
Cherry Sour Cream Bars
1) Heat the oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl add all crust ingredients.
3) Slowly beat till the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
4) Add to a 13x9-inch baking pan and press down.
5) Place in oven for 15 to 20 minutes, till golden brown around... - 47.1658
Line 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with foil.
Melt butter in prepared pan.
Sprinkle brown sugar, coconut, and nuts over butter, Drizzle evaporated milk over all.
In small mixer bowl, beat cream cheese and egg till smooth.
(Measure 2 cups dry frosting mix by... - 42.3404
English Toffee Bars
Cream butter and sugar until thoroughly blended.
Beat in egg yolk.
Combine flour and cinnamon; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Press evenly into a greased jelly roll pan.
Brush top with egg white.
Sprinkle with pecans; press lightly into dough.
Bake at... - 45.1416
Austrian Cream Cheese Bars
Heat oven to 350°F.
In large bowl, combine all crust ingredients.
Beat at medium speed about 2 minutes or until crumbly and well blended.
Press mixture into ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
Bake at 350°F. for 12 minutes.
Remove from oven.
In small bowl, beat cream... - 42.2632
Nutty Apricot Bars
Cover apricots with water, and bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes or until tender.
Drain, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
Coarsely chop apricots, and set aside.
Combine reserved apricot liquid and 3/4 cup sugar in a saucepan; simmer 5... - 38.8685
Chocolate Peanut Bars
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease a 13 X 9 inch pan.
Cream butter, granulated sugar and 1/4 cup of the brown sugar in large bowl.
Beat in egg yolks and vanilla.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
Blend into creamed... - 43.8226
Lemon Bar Bites
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
For the crust cream together the butter and sugar and then add in the flour and salt. Place the mixed dough onto a floured board and gather into a ball. Then flatten out into a well greased 9 x 13 x 2 baking dish, making sure to... - 38.7388
Carrot Raisin Bar
Deliciously nutty recipe for Carrot Raisin Bar made easy.This double layered bar is absolutely out of this world. You would love both the creamy bottom layer & the crunchy top layer. Yumm... - 41.8599
Low Carb Pumpkin Bars
If you love pumpkin bars, here is a way to make it low carb. In this video, Chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe shows us the recipe for Low carb Pumpkin Bars and also tells us about a secret ingredient to make low carb biscuits, pancakes or just about anything. Its... - 124.807
Apple Molasses Bars
Cream together butter, sugars and molasses.
Add eggs, one at a time, beat well.
Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
Add alternately with sour cream; mix well.
Spread in greased 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1" jelly roll... - 43.1437
butterscotch slices are butter and walnut cookies. Made with cake flour, vanilla, milk and brown sugar, the butterscotch slices offers you the luxuriant taste of butterscotch in crunchy little cookies. - 45.2648
Cacao With Orange Cream
1. For the chocolate base: In a blender, add the coconut butter, coconut oil, raw cacao powder, yacon syrup and salt. Blend this mixture starting at a low speed and increasing it to high speed.
2. Once done, transfer the mixture onto a baking... - 118.575
Candy Bar In Betweens
Cream sugar and butter in mixer bowl at high speed of mixer until light and fluffy.
Add eggs and vanilla and almond extracts, beating until well blended.
At low speed of mixer blend in dry ingredients.
Cover; chill 1 hour.
Roll out dough on well-floured... - 37.9039
Chocolate Macadamia Bars
Preheat oven to 375°F Lightly grease a 13 X9-inch pan.
Combine chocolate, cream cheese and cream in large heavy saucepan.
Stir over low heat until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
Remove from heat; stir in nuts and 1/2 teaspoon of the... - 43.1606
Cinnamon Pecan Bars
Cinnamon Pecan Bars are never shared at my home. Everyone is crazy about these wonderful desserts. Use this brilliant recipe to make a delicious batch of Cinnamon Pecan Bars. - 38.94
Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Lightly spoon the flour into dry measuring cups, level with a knife. Combine flour and salt, stirring with a whisk.
3. Combine butter, brown sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and eggs in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk until smooth.... - 37.602
Apricot Crumble Bars
In medium size bowl, cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
Stir in flour, salt, baking soda, and oats.
Combine until blended.
Press 1/2 of mixture into bottom of buttered baking dish.
Cook on roast (7) for 6 minutes, turning dish after 3 minutes.
Spread jam... - 35.0094
Revel Bars is simply super delicious. Prepare this yummy Revel Bars and serve it for your kids. Its tasty and addictive! I am sure your tots will be asking for more within minutes! - 44.8803
Cream together sugar, 4 1/2 cup butter, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; stir in flour.
Pat into ungreased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350°till lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
In heavy saucepan cook and stir sweetened condensed milk, 2 tablespoons butter, and... - 41.8933
Homemade Snickers Bar
Chewy chocolate and caramel goodness but homemade! If you can melt and pour, you can definitely make these. Quality + quantity! - 0
Date Almond Bars
Rub together, pat into 8"x8" pan and bake 10 minutes at 350° F.
Cook together until dates are soft, then add 8 rolled graham wafers and 1 beaten egg, vanilla and salt.
Pour filling over base.
Bake 15 minutes at 350° F.
When cool, iced with icing.
Top with... - 38.5398
Wheat Germ Carrot Bars
Combine flour, wheat germ, baking powder, and salt.
Cream sugar and butter.
Add carrot, eggs, and vanilla.
Blend wheat germ mixture into sugar mixture.
Stir in coconut and walnuts.
Spread batter in a greased 13- x 9-inch pan.
Microwave at MEDIUM 12... - 43.0992
Crispy Apricot Bars
If you are on a weight loss diet plan and still want to enjoy a dessert, then this recipe is just perfect for you. View this outstanding video that shows an easy recipe for apricot bars that are nutritious and rated as one of the worlds healthiest foods. Give... - 111.71
Chocolate Half Way Bars
1. Cream butter, sugars, egg yolks, water and vanilla very well.
2. Combine dry ingredients very well, then slowly add to creamed mixture. (This will be a stiff dough)
3. Pat out on a greased 14 x 10 cookie sheet.
4. Sprinkle with chocolate bits.
5. Top with... - 40.3256
Chocolate Almond Bar Pie
Roll zwiebach into fine crumbs and mix thoroughly with butter, sugar, and cinnamon.
Pat into a 9-inch pie pan.
Bake in a hot oven (400°) for 10 minutes.
Put chocolate bars, almonds, marshmallows, milk, and salt in top of double boiler and melt over hot... - 43.9676
Toffee Raisin Bars
1. Measure flour, soda, nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves into sifter.
2. Beat butter or margarine with brown sugar until fluffy in large bowl with an electric mixer at high speed; beat in eggs and milk until well blended.
3. Sift in dry ingredients, a third at a... - 34.2143
Peanut Crescent Bars
1. Separate crescent rolls into 2 large pieces. Press into the bottom of a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan, sealing perforations while pressing out.
2. Combine cream cheese and peanut butter in a large bowl until smooth with a wooden spoon. Stir 10X sugar and... - 25.7288
Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F; spray cooking spray on a 9" square baking pan
2. In a large bowl, mix half a cup of sugar and the butter till well blended, blend flour into it and press this mixture into the bottom of the pan; bake for almost... - 47.0839
Apricot Almond Bars
Cream together butter, powdered sugar, 1/4 teaspoon almond extract, and lemon juice.
Combine flour, 1/2 cup chopped almonds, and salt.
Stir dry ingredients into creamed mixture until crumbly.
Reserve 1 cup crumb mixture for the topping.
Pat remaining crumb... - 43.7278
Currant Cheesecake Bars
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease 9-inch square baking pan.
Beat butter in medium bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until smooth.
Add flour, brown sugar and pecans; beat at low speed until well blended.
Press mixture into bottom and partially up sides of... - 45.9805
Rocky Road Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
3. In an electric mixing bowl, cream the butter. Add sugar and cream it with the butter until smooth.
4. Stir in the vanilla extract and beat until well... - 0
Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
Combine flour, brown sugar, and the 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds in a medium mixing bowl.
Using a pastry blender, cut in shortening until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Set aside 1/2 cup crumb mixture for topping.
For crust, press remaining crumb mixture... - 48.8671
Chocolate Pecan Bars
Make the crust: In a food processor blend together the flour, the sugar, the butter, and the salt, pulsing the motor, until the mixture resembles coarse meal, add the egg, and blend the mixture until it forms a dough.
Press the dough evenly with floured hands... - 38.3976
Oatmeal Jam Cookie Bars
Oat Jam Bars are perfect for a picnic. These can be whipped up in a jiffy and it requires simple ingredients to make. They are so yummy so do try out this recipe! - 146.971
Cream butter and sugar with electric mixer.
Add eggs, flour, walnuts, lemon peel, cinnamon and salt.
Pat mixture into an 8-inch square dish.
Cook at HIGH 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes or until center is slightly firm.
Meanwhile, mix together topping... - 41.1902
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take a bowl. Sieve in flour along with salt and baking powder.
3. Beat butter and brown sugar to a creamy mixture. Mix in vanilla and egg and beat well.
4. Add sifted flour mixture to creamed ingredients and... - 43.414
Church Delight Raisin Bars
These Church Delight Raisin Bars are the perfect breakfast bars that I can think of today. Start your day with all the goodness of raisins. Try these bars out and let me know if you liked them. Your suggestions for these Church Delight Raisin Bars are welcome. - 42.2864
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream together margarine and sugar.
Add egg and vanilla and beat until light.
Stir together flour, salt, and baking powder and add to creamed ingredients.
Finally, add dried fruit and zucchini.
Spoon into a greased 10 x 13-inch cake pan... - 51.0251
Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
Sift flour before measuring, then blend into creamed mixture.
Work dough gently together with fingertips.
Divide into 5 parts.
On cookie sheet, roll each part into a log the length of the cookie sheet, about 15-17 inches... - 40.482
Swans Down Apricot Bars
Simmer apricots in water until liquid is absorbed, about 8 minutes.
Sift flour, baking powder, and cinnamon together.
Mix in crushed cereal.
Cream butter and sugar together.
Cut in dry ingredients to form a uniform crumb mixture.
Mix in coconut.
Press... - 44.4252
Walnut Meringue Bars
Cream butter with 1/2 cup sugar.
Add egg yolk and salt; mix well.
Add flour; blend thoroughly.
Pat mixture into 10 x 15-inch rectangle on cookie sheet.
Spread jelly over dough to within 1/4 inch of edge.
Beat egg whites until foamy; beat in remaining sugar... - 38.265
Baked Lemon Bars
Want to wow your guests with a dessert recipe that is very impressive but easy enough to make within a few minutes? Then watch this video by LynnsRecipes and get ready to garner compliments! - 112.073
Oatmeal Date Bars
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Make a light and fluffy mix of the butter and sugar.
3) Combine the flour, salt and baking soda with the creamed mixture above.
4) Pour in the oats and mix until it gets crumbly. Once it is... - 44.9783
Salted Caramel Apple Bars
Here’s a great recipe for this time of the year. Tart apples, topped with salted caramel and sandwiched between a crunchy crust. I make my own caramel from scratch but feel free to use store bought caramels. Simply mix them with a TBS of heavy cream and... - 130.582