- » Butter Cracker
Butter Cracker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter cracker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter cracker recipes.
Graham Nut Cracker Crust
2. Mix crumbs, sugar and butter in a bowl.
3. In a 9-inch springform pan, press the mixture at the bottom.
4. Place the dish in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
5. Use Graham Cracker Crust for making your favorite pie dish. - 29.7771
You May Also Like!
Spiced Graham Cracker Crust
1. In 9 or 10-inch pie plate mix combining all ingredients thoroughly with fingers.
2. Alternately if a fork or pastry blender is used, mix in a bowl and transfer to pie plate.
3. Press crumbs evenly over bottom and around sides of pie plate.
4. Bake... - 35.0625
Baked Graham Cracker Crumb Crust
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In 9-inch pie plate, with fork, mix crumbs, melted butter, and sugar until crumbs are evenly moistened. Press mixture firmly onto bottom and against side of 9-inch pie plate, making small rim.
3. Bake 10 minutes; cool on wire... - 24.3731
Home Made Graham Cracker Crust
Crush graham crackers in a plastic bag, using a rolling pin.
Mix crumbs with sugar and melted margarine.
Press crumb mixture against bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie pan.
Bake in a preheated oven at 350° for 10 minutes. - 23.9387
Garlic And Herb Flavored Oyster Crackers
We all love crackers, as a snack, with soups, stews, chili and dips. This is a fun and simple way to fancy up and spice your favorite crackers. These delicious, toasted, buttery flavored crackers make a wonderful addition for the holiday table and a Super... - 105.12
Ever thought of making your own crackers at home? Betty presents a lip-smacking good, rich, butter cracker recipe that would make for a sumptuous part of your snacks platter. It's so simple and quick that you wouldn't mind ditching the overly-salty... - 86.3565
Graham Cracker Crust
Lightly butter a 9-inch pie pan.
Mix together the crumbs, sugar, and melted butter until well combined.
Press into buttered pan.
Bake graham cracker crust in a preheated 350-degree oven 8 to 10 minutes, until crust is very lightly browned and crisp.
Take out... - 21.6037
Graham Cracker Tart Shells
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Combine the crumbs, sugar and butter mix thoroughly.
3) Press the mixture firmly on the inner surfaces of 8 greased 4-inch tart pans.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes. Allow to cool... - 28.8517
Graham Cracker Crust
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Blend crumbs, butter, and sugar in a bowl.
Spoon into a 9" pie pan and, using the back of a spoon, press firmly against bottom and sides (but not over rim).
Bake 8-10 minutes.
Cool before filling. - 25.0964
Peanut Butter Wheat Cracker
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
2. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
3. Spoon the peanut butter into to the flour mixture.
4. Cut in or rub in the peanut butter using a pastry blender or your fingertips, until... - 46.5315
Butter Cracker Recipes By Category