- » Butter Cornflake
Butter Cornflake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter cornflake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter cornflake recipes.
Try this delicious version of Cornflake Macaroons. An easy to prepare cookie recipe, this Cornflake Macaroons is a dish that you would love to talk about with us! - 30.8334
Cornflake Crust Shell
Cream other ingredients and mix in the Cornflake crumbs.
Press into a greased pie dish. - 21.232
Cream the butter or margarine, sugar and golden syrup.
Add the cornflakes.
Form into a flan shape.
Either set in a cool place for a short time or brown for 10 minutes in a very moderate oven, 325°F.
Fill with fruit and decorate with cream if liked. - 22.9418
Apples And Cornflakes Crisp
Mix flour, butter and brown sugar with tips of fingers until thoroughly blended.
Add cornflakes and mix well.
Peel and slice apples into buttered baking dish, 10" x 6" x 2".
Pack firmly and sprinkle with lemon juice and top with cornflake mixture.
Bake in a... - 31.5046
Crispy Apple Cornflakes Chicken
Try some Crispy chicken with fresh salad, and you'd see yourself singing a song! Nothing like a good crispy grilled chicken with a crunchy bite to it! See the video for more details! - 103.689
Cornflake Crumbed Baked Pork Chops
The Baked Pork Chops is a filling dish that I usually fro serve for a grand dinner party at home. Till date, the dish has only received praises from all who ate it. Follow this wonderful Baked Pork Chops recipe! - 27.9066
Cornflake Waffles With Honey Sauce
In a bowl, combine flour, cornflakes, baking powder and salt.
Beat egg yolks lightly; add milk and oil.
Stir into dry ingredients just until combined.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into batter.
Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to... - 33.6434
Cornflake Christmas Wreath Cookies
Everybody enjoys sweet treats during the holiday season. If you love rice krispie treats then you are surely going to enjoy these delicious cornflake cookies shaped like Christmas Wreaths. Watch the video and learn how to make them. It is fun to make and look... - 144.362
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, add egg whites and beat to stiff.
3) Gradually beat in dry ingredients.
4) Drizzle vanilla on top.
5) Use buttered pan to drop by teaspoon.
6) Place inside oven to bake for 20 minutes or... - 36.6
1) Preheat oven moderately to 350°F (180°C).
2) Grease cookie sheets lightly with butter.
5) For the Electric Mixer Method cream butter in a bowl.
6) Beat sugar and cream together till fluffy.
7) Continue beating and add egg and... - 45.941
Cornflake Crumb Oven Fried Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F. In a shallow dish, whisk together eggs and milk to blend. In a food processor, crush cereal to make 1 1/2 cups fine crumbs. Place crumbs in a paper bag along with salt, marjoram, and pepper.
2. Dip chicken pieces into milk, then... - 27.6575
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs. Sift together flour and salt. Combine with Corn Flake Crumbs. Set aside.
2. Beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy; stir in vanilla. Add dry ingredients and chocolate morsels; mix well.
3. Press... - 25.8966
Combine 1 cup crushed corn flakes or crisp rice cereal, or corn flake crumbs, with 1/4 cup sugar and 1/3 cup melted butter or margarine.
Press firmly in 9 inch pie plate.
Chill. - 14.8269
Remove chicken skin, if you wish; then dip chicken pieces in buttermilk in shallow pan; coat with mixture of corn-flake crumbs, flour, salt, and poultry seasoning combined in second shallow pan; arrange chicken pieces in single layer in well-buttered baking... - 26.153
Peanut Butter Balls
Melt in saucepan and add 3 cups corn flakes.
Drop by spoonfuls on waxed paper.
Chill. - 18.3038
Peanut Butter Candy Cookies
Mix peanut butter, sugar and milk into a smooth cream.
Stir in cornflakes until thoroughly blended.
Drop by teaspoonful onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake at 375 degrees for 6 minutes or until evenly browned. - 23.7316
These Butterscotch Chews make a delicious dessert ! Try out these creamy cornflakes, butter and flour chews right away and tell me if you liked them ! Your suggestions for the Butterscotch Chews are welcome ! - 37.9571
Savory Frank Noodle Bake
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
In small skillet cook onion in the 1 tablespoon butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
Combine eggs, imitation sour cream, cottage cheese, frankfurters, cooked onion, cooked noodles, salt, and... - 36.7247
Fruit-filled Crumb Bars
It is hard to stop drooling at the very mention of Fruit-Filled Crumb Bars!! Here's my Mama's recipe for this delicious snack. Not complicated to make, this is a good option to try out. - 41.2762
Lacy Corn Flake Crisps
Lacy Corn Flake Crisps are crunchy and chewy and go very well tea and coffee. You can bake them with some oats and other cereals to make crunchier and healthy. Here is our recipe for lacy corn flake crisps which can be made ready anytime. - 38.7087
Cheese Squares is easy to make and very delicious in taste. If you like bread with cheese and cornflakes then try this Cheese Squares recipe. - 23.0103
Chocolate Cereal Flake Crust
Melt chocolate and butter together over hot, not boiling, water.
Remove from heat and mix in the cereal, stirring until flakes are well coated.
Turn mixture into a buttered 8-inch pie pan and press firmly and evenly on bottom and sides.
Set in a cool place... - 24.2599
Crunch Top Potatoes
Pour butter into 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Add potatoes in single layer; turn once in butter.
Combine cheese, crushed cornflakes, and paprika; sprinkle over potatoes.
Bake at 375° about 20 minutes. - 27.3405
Apple Crunch has a marvelous taste. The apple and cornflower gives the Apple Crunch an imposing taste. Apple Crunch is inspired by restaurants internationally. - 26.2521
Uncooked Corn Flake Flan
Crush the cornflakes or put them in the blender.
Mix the butter or margarine, syrup and sugar, and stir in the crumbs, combining thoroughly.
Press the mixture into a pie plate and leave in a cool place to set.
Fill in the same way as the Uncooked Biscuit Flan. - 22.7672
1. Melt butter in an 8-inch round glass cake dish in microwave oven (15 seconds at HIGH). Blend in brown sugar and salt. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 2 minutes at HIGH; stir once.
2. Stir corn flakes and nuts into butter mixture. Cool. Sprinkle on pudding. - 18.6479
Cream the sugar and butter.
Stir in the salt, vanilla, coconut, walnuts, and cornflakes; mix lightly.
Fold in the stiffly beaten egg whites, mixing until the mixture looks moistened.
Using a teaspoon, press the mixture into the spoon by pressing it against... - 38.6796
Chocolate Caramel Crisps
Cut the Mars bars into small pieces and place them in a bowl over a saucepan of hot water.
Add the fat and syrup and heat gently, stirring occasionally, until the mixture has melted.Stir in the cornflakes, then, using two spoons, divide the chocolate caramel... - 22.2936
Corn Flake Bacon Cookies
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light.
Beat in egg.
Combine flour and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Stir in bacon,;cornflakes and raisins.
Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in.apart on ungreased baking... - 33.1509
Corn Flake Coated Chicken
In a 9 inch pie plate, combine cornflake crumbs, rosemary, garlic salt, and paprika.
Coat chicken with beaten eggs; roll in crumb mixture.
Arrange chicken in a 7 by 11 inch baking dish with meaty portions to outside of dish.
Place butter in a 10 ounce... - 36.473
Corn Flake Pudding
Stir all ingredients together, except butter; turn into greased baking dish.
Dot with butter.
Place dish in pan of water; put in oven.
Bake 3/4 to 1 hour in 350Â°F oven. - 33.1738
Easy Baked Onions
Parboil whole onions for 15 minutes; drain.
Heat butter or margarine and brown sugar in saucepan.
Roll parboiled onions in this mixture, then in crushed corn flakes.
Stick a clove in each onion.
Place in 1 1/2-quart baking dish, pour remaining butter sauce... - 26.7272
Herbed Trout Bake
Place fillets in greased baking dish.
In skillet, saute" onion and garlic in butter until tender; stir in seasonings; simmer 1 minute.
Spread onion mixture over fish and top with cornflake crumbs.
Bake in a 475° oven 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes... - 31.851
Cream butter and sugar well, add eggs and beat well after each addition.
Sift flour, salt, soda, and baking powder.
Add to creamed mixture.
Add rest of ingredients.
Form in small balls.
Place on greased cookie sheet.
Bake about 12... - 41.3711
Preheat oven to 450°F (240°C).
Spread clams in one layer in large roasting pan.
Place in oven for 4 to 5 minutes or until shells open.
Shuck and discard shells.
Place clams in bowl with lemon juice and teriyaki sauce; mix well and season with pepper.
Dredge... - 39.3163
Chocolate Fruit Squares
Lightly butter 7-inch-square pan.
Put all ingredients (except chocolate squares) into mixing bowl; mix well together.
Press into pan; smooth surface.
Melt chocolate in double boiler; spread evenly over top of mixture.
Score with fork; refrigerate until... - 34.3233
How To Make Honey Joy's
1. Line a muffin tray with liners. Set it aside.
2. Preheat oven to 150 degree C or 300 degree F.
3. Place a saucepan on medium-low heat and melt butter in it.
4. Drop honey, and sugar. Give it a good stir. Cook until bubbly and frothy.... - 0
Cream Cheese Crisps
Have all ingredients at room temperature.
Heat oven to 375°F.
Put half the cornflakes into blender container.
Cover; blend at medium speed until finely crumbed.
Empty onto waxed paper.
Repeat process with remaining cornflakes.
Sift flour, baking powder, and... - 39.7835
Mock Indian Pudding
Mock Indian Pudding is a delicious dessert that you will get addicted to with the first spoon! Here is a brilliant Mock Indian Pudding recipe that is sure to win you some fans. What are you waiting for? Go ahead and try it! - 36.9209
Peanut Butter Candy Cookies
1. In a bowl, mix together peanut butter, sugar and milk until smooth and creamy
2. Add in cornflakes and thoroughly blend.
3. Drop by level tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
4. In a preheated oven, bake at 250 degrees centigrade for... - 36.5029
Peanut Butter Balls
Melt butterscotch chips, 2 tablespoons water, and peanut butter in microwave in 20 second intervals until chips are melted and mixture will blend together.
Stir after each 20 seconds.
Add remaining ingredients.
Shape into walnut sized balls by pressing... - 24.2156
No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
1. Grease a baking pan lightly and set aside.
2. In a saucepan, heat corn syrup, brown sugar and granulated sugar and stir until the mixture begins to bubble.
3. Remove the pan from heat.
4. Add peanut butter and stir until smooth.
5.... - 42.3069
Quickie Peanut Butter Bits
1. In large, deep glass mixing bowl place butterscotch bits and peanut butter and microwave at high for 2 1/2-3 minutes, stirring once.
2. Then blend the mixture until smooth.
3. Into a bowl pour cornflakes, blending lightly but thoroughly.
4. Drop by... - 31.7803
Combine peanut butter bits and peanut butter in a medium saucepan over low heat and cook until smooth.
Remove from heat and fold in cornflakes.
Spread in 8-inch square pan and chill. - 21.3857
Peanut Butter Slice
1. In a medium sauce pan, place water for boiling.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar, butter, corn syrup and peanut butter. Mix well.
3. Place over hot water and stir occasionally till sugar dissolves in the mixture.
4. Remove... - 47.5417
Peanut Butter Surprise Balls
1. To make the dough, put peanut butter and honey in the bowl. Use the wooden spoon to stir till well mixed.
2. Add the dry milk powder, sesame seed, and wheat germ. Stir till well mixed.
3. Put the cornflakes in the plastic bag. Seal or tie the plastic bag... - 30.4156
Peanut Butter Crisps
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Press the corn flakes and make small crumbs of it. (Optional)
3. Mix butter and peanut butter and add sugar to it.
4. Put vanilla and egg in the mixture and blend.
5. Stir in flour.
6. Make small... - 44.7299
Magic Cookie Bars
Measure cornflake crumbs, sugar, and butter Into a 13x9x2-inch baking pan; mix thoroughly and spread evenly and firmly in bottom of pan to form crust.
Scatter chocolate over crust.
Spread coconut evenly over chocolate: sprinkle walnuts over coconut.
Spoon... - 29.6092
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the sugar, butter, vanilla essence and egg yolk. Beat together well till the mixture is light and fluffy.
3) Sift together the salt and flour. Fold into the creamed... - 40.5115
Corn Flake Biscuits
Beat the butter and sugar together, in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Add the egg and mix until well combined then sift the flour, cocoa powder and the baking powder and mix by hand.
Lastly add the coconut and cornflakes and mix very lightly until well... - 32.4544
Roll into balls.
Dip in slightly beaten egg white, then in chopped nuts or crushed cornflakes.
Place on lightly greased cookie sheet.
Make a thimble-size print and fill with your favorite jam.
Bake for 10 minutes at 375°. - 35.883
Spray 9-inch ring dish with vegetable cooking spray.
Sprinkle with cornflake crumbs.
Tilt dish to coat.
In medium mixing bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, sugar and baking soda.
Place butter in small bowl.
Microwave at High for 1 1/4 to 1... - 47.7286
Crispy Melting Moments
Preheat an oven and keep it ready.
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Cream the butter or margarine with the sugar until very soft, light and fluffy.
Gradually add the egg, beating continuously.
Sift together the flour and salt, then work... - 34.9772
Quick Chicken Kiev
Quick Chicken Kiev has a yumlogical taste. The cornflakes, and butter gives the Quick Chicken Kiev a delicious taste. - 43.4681
Cream the fat and sugar together and beat in the egg yolk. Flavour with vanilla essence, then stir in the flour to give a really stiff dough. Divide the dough into 20 to 24 portions. Form each into a ball and roll in crushed cornflakes.
Place the balls on... - 19.2834
1. In a bowl, cream the fat and the sugar until fluffy, add the flavouring and egg yolk and beat well
2. Work in the flour and blend to form a smooth dough
3. With wet hands, divide the mixture into small balls, roll them in cornflakes and place them... - 35.2672
Cut squash in halves lengthwise; remove seeds.
Place cut side down in shallow baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes.
In skillet cook onion in butter or margarine till almost tender.
Add mushrooms and parsley.
Turn squash halves cut side up and season... - 41.2835
Best Melting Moments
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar and butter creaming them together until fluffy and light.
3) Add the vanilla and egg, beating them well.
4) Sift the flour into the... - 39.7809
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together all ingredients.
3. Grease a 9 x 13" pan.
4. In a pan, melt butter and toss the cornflakes.
5. In the greased pan, spread the mixture and top with buttered... - 44.2797
Sweet Potato Souffle Topping
This sweet potato souffle topping is specially prepared for baked sweet potatoes souffle. Made with melted butter, cornflakes and pecan nuts with added sugar, the sweet potato souffle topping can be used for any other bake of choice too. - 22.6996
1.Cut the ends of squash and cut it in in 1 inch slices.
2.Take the seeds out and discard.
3.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4.Bake the sqush for 30- 35 minutes after placing it with cut side down on a baking pan.
5.Take a skillet, heat... - 43.7952
Homemade Broccoli Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together all ingredients.
3. Grease a baking dish with butter.
4. In the greased dish, spread the mixture and top with buttered cornflakes.
5. Place the pan in the oven and bake... - 38.4366
Chocolate Dessert Roses
These chocolate dessert roses are treats made with chocolate and cornflakes, and look like the crystal rocks in the Morrocan deserts shaped like rose petals. End Result = Delectable - 128.513
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. Arrange potato cubes in a 9x13-inch (23x32-cm) baking dish or casserole.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine sour cream, cheese, stock, light cream, salt and pepper. Pour over potatoes.
4. In a small saucepan, melt butter. Stir... - 29.5774
Green Beans With Swiss Cheese Sauce
In a small pan, blend thoroughly with melted butter the flour, salt, sugar, and pepper; cook, stirring, until bubbly.
Blend in milk.
Remove from heat and stir in onion and sour cream until well mixed.
Combine sauce with green beans and cheese and turn into a... - 40.2126
1. Place 8 buttered slices of bread in the bottom of a well greased pan.
2. Top each with a slice of cheese, and then a slice of ham.
3. Place remaining buttered slices on each.
4. In a bowl, combine the eggs, milk, mustard and salt.
5. Pour egg mixture over... - 35.1266
Kosher Macaroni And Cheese
Easy, creamy and fast to make; comfort food the kid in all of us loves! See the recipe for gluten-free substitutions. - 122.317
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Grease 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
Cook noodles using package directions; rinse with cold water and drain.
Combine noodles with sour cream, cottage cheese, milk, melted butter and salt in bowl; mix well.
Spoon into prepared baking... - 39.911
Combine flour and cinnamon; mix with cornflake crumbs.
Blend butter, sugar, and vanilla extract.
Add dry ingredients and pecans, and mix well.
Shape into small balls; place on greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 350° for 15 to 25 minutes.
Remove from cookie... - 31.253
Macaroni M Ousse
Place in buttered casserole.
Sprinkle crushed cornflakes and paprika on top and dot with butter or margarine.
Bake in 300° oven for 3/4 hour. - 25.9776
Cereal Crumb Crust
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Into the blender, add in a cup of cornflakes at a time.
3) With the Puree blade, blend to get fine crumbs in about 5 seconds.
4) Transfer the crumbs into a bowl. Finish crushing the remaining cornflakes as... - 37.0547
Blueberry And Apple Crunch
1. Combine blueberries, apples and lemon rind and spoon into an ovenproof dish.
2. Mix together butter, sugar and cornflakes and spread over apple mixture in dish. Sprinkle sesame seeds over.
3. Bake at 180° C / 350° F / Gas 4 for 20 minutes or until golden... - 31.7936
1. Take a casserole and put the orange rind, water, sugar and gooseberries in it
2. In a saucepan, melt the butter; add sugar and cornflakes to it and stir it well
3. Top the gooseberries with the cornflakes and cook in the oven for half an hour or... - 35.6168
Cook macaroni to the al dente stage. Drain and return to pot. Combine sour cream, cottage cheese, sugar, melted butter, vanilla extract and raisins in a bowl. Stir into pasta.
Butter a 10 x 15-inch baking pan and sprinkle a thin coating of cornflake crumbs on... - 30.4227
Blue Cheese Sauced Beans
1) Follow package directions to cook beans. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a saucepan melt 2 tablespoons butter or margarine.
3) Stir in flour, salt, and pepper.
4) Pour milk at once.
5) Cook and stir till thick and bubbly.
6) Mix blue cheese.
7) Pour... - 42.8038
Crunchy Crusted Potatoes
Place butter in a custard cup and microwave 30 to 45 seconds.
Mix cornflake crumbs, salt, pepper and paprika in a bowl.
Dip each potato piece into butter, then into the crumb mixture.
Arrange in a circle on a large platter.
Cover with a paper towel... - 28.574
Christmas Wreath Candy
Prepare this candy just before you plan to use it, as it hardens quickly.
In microwave or top of double boiler, melt butter and marshmallows.
Add food coloring as desired.
Remove from heat.
Add cornflakes and stir until well coated - 24.7571
Curry Crusted Bananas
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Halve the bananas lengthwise, then crosswise.
In a bowl mix the butter and curry powder.
Dip the bananas in the butter mixture, coating well.
Roll the bananas in the cornflakes until coated; sprinkle with sugar.
Place bananas in a... - 28.2399
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Spread cornflakes on cookie sheet; drizzle butter over top; sprinkle generously with cinnamon sugar.
3. Bake until crisp—about 7 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, in small bowl, beat milk, eggs, and vanilla.
5. Divide hot cornflakes into 2... - 32.2698
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place cornflakes in a large zipper-lock bag and seal. Crush cornflakes with a rolling pin. Add salt and pepper to cornflakes and shake.Set aside.
3. Roll chicken pieces in melted butter, then egg. Coat chicken pieces with crushed... - 24.3064
Quick And Simple Summer Pie
1) In a bowl, mix together the crushed cornflakes, sugar and melted butter.
2) Take a 7-inch pie plate and press the cornflakes mixture evenly onto the base of the plate.
3) Chill till the base becomes slightly firm.
4) Pour the canned custard or... - 35.4526
Add water to evaporated milk to make 3/4 cup.
Combine with ham, rice, cheese, soup and onion.
Pour boiling water over asparagus spears; drain.
Spoon half of ham mixture into 10 x 6 x 1 1/2 inch baking dish; top with asparagus spears, then remaining ham... - 34.267
Baked Peaches And Cream
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Drain peaches, reserving 1/2 cup liquid. Arrange peaches, cut side up, in an 8-by-8-by-2-inch baking pan. Add reserved liquid.
3. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over peaches.
4. Top each peach half with 1 tablespoon... - 32.0109
Topping For Cakes
This delicious and wonderful looking topping for cakes is subtly flavored with coconut. Easy and simple, this cake topping is made in no time! - 20.3292
Individual Chicken Stew With Dumplings
Cut each biscuit in half.
Place butter in small bowl.
Microwave at High for 45 seconds to 1 minute, or until butter melts.
Place cornflake crumbs on sheet of wax paper.
Dip each biscuit half in butter, then roll in crumbs.
Place... - 34.8144
Corn Flake Brown Betty
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (Gas Mark 4).
2) Mix together the cornflakes, butter or margarine and brown sugar gently and divide the mixture to 3 portions.
3) Take a pie or ovenproof dish and put one portion of this mixture into it and... - 38.4594
Combine the hash brown potatoes, half the butter, salt, pepper, onion, cream of chicken soup, sour cream and shredded cheese in a large bowl; mix well.
Spoon into a buttered 9x13inch baking dish.
Combine the cornflakes and remaining 1/2 cup melted butter in a... - 34.224
Easy Corn Flake Candy
Boil for 1 minute.
Remove from heat and add: Pour syrup and sugar mixture over and stir to coat. - 21.6488
Au Gratin Carrots
Cook the carrots until crisp-tender; drain and set aside.
In a saucepan over medium heat, saute onion in 3 tablespoons butter until tender.
Stir in flour, salt and pepper.
Gradually add milk; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Cook for 1 minute or until... - 41.5634
Crispy Cheese Pies
Sift flour, salt and pepper together and rub in butter. Mix in cornflakes, then stir in egg yolk and a little water, if necessary, to make a firm dough. Roll out on a floured surface and cut with a 6cm biscuit cutter. Spoon filling on to the centres of half... - 26.2106
Peel slightly unripe bananas and slice in half lengthwise.
Sandwich together with a slice of cheese cut thinly.
Place close together in an ovendish and cover with a little mayonnaise or white sauce season with a dash of mustard or paprika.
Cover with crushed... - 17.8679
Amazingly delicious cinnamon balls guaranteed to make your day. Egglessly baked specially for Vegetarians but everyone can enjoy. - 38.5936
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) With oil, brush a baking dish.
3) Cut the avocados lengthwise in half and remove the seeds. Peel off the skins very carefully and then brush the flesh all over with lemon juice in order... - 44.048
Traditional Chewy Peanut Squares
This holiday, take a break from the standard pies and puds and cook up a chewy peanut treat. Betty's version of chewy peanut cookies is really decadent and simple. Stream the video recipe to learn how to make perfect peanut squares easily and effortlessly. - 104.822
Golden Baked Potatoes
Heat oven to 375Â°.
Mix cornflake crumbs and salt.
Brush potatoes with butter, then coat with crumbs.
Arrange in ungreased baking pan, 9x9x2 inches.
Bake uncovered 1 hour.
(To serve immediately, bake until potatoes are tender, 15 minutes longer.) Cover and... - 27.7116
Spicy Apple Betty
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine apples with 2 tablespoons sugar, the salt, and cinnamon, mixing well.
3. Toss cornflakes with rest of sugar and the butter. Spoon over apples.
4. Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes. - 30.1477
Golden Potato Bake
Golden Potato bake!!.. I just love this dish not only because it is easy to make but also because it is the most delicious and filling dishes I have come across. Try this Golden Potato Bake recipe. - 30.1006