- » Butter Cookies Mix
Butter Cookies Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter cookies mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter cookies mix recipes.
Butter Mix Cookies
Heat oven to 3 7 5 °
Mix butter, shortening, egg yolks, and vanilla.
Thoroughly blend in cake mix, 1/2 at a time.
Shape dough in one of the ways suggested below.
Bake on un-greased baking sheet 6 to 8 min.
For rolled or refrigerated cookies, 8 to 10 min. - 27.6349
You May Also Like!
Cake Mix Pronto Cookies
1) Beat together cake mix, butter or margarine, milk, egg, and maple flavoring until smooth.
2) Add semisweet chocolate pieces and chopped walnuts to the mixture.
3) Now, drop small teaspoon sized cookies on a greased sheet and bake at 375° for about... - 35.086
Quick Mix Peanut Butter Cookies
Combine shortening, peanut butter, sugar, and egg; stir until creamy.
Add Quick Mix a little at a time, stirring until smooth.
Roll dough into small balls 1-inch in diameter and put on ungreased cookie sheet.
Press balls with a fork to make a criss-cross... - 30.0134
Cake Mix Cookies
In bowl, stir together cake mix, milk powder, water, butter, and egg.
Drop from teaspoon onto greased cookie sheet.
Bake in 375° oven for 12 minutes.
Let stand a few minutes before removing from sheet.
Frost if desired. - 30.7714
Quick Peanut Butter Cookies Using Yellow Cake Mix
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat cake mix, peanut butter, egg, and 1/2 cup water with an electric mixer on medium speed until a stiff dough forms. Add up to 3 tablespoons more water, if necessary, to make a manageable dough.
2. Shape dough... - 25.1042
Peanut Butter Tart Cookies
This Peanut Butter Tart Cookies is absolutely delightful to pep up weekend family dinners. Enjoy it as a snack, the Peanut Butter Tart Cookies is sure to catch you by surprise and get you hooked to it. - 30.6186
Peanut Butter Bars
Peanut Butter Bars is easy to make recipe. Peanut Butter Bars get its taste from eggs mixed with cookies mix and topped with peanuts. Peanut Butter Bars is inspired by many bakeries worldwide. - 36.9914
Melt Away Butter Cookies
Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add flour, and mix well.
Stir in flavorings and food coloring, if desired.
Use a cookie gun to shape dough as desired, following the manufacturer's... - 30.5361
Sugarbush Tree Lollipops
Make about 1 week ahead:
1. Start heating oven to 400Â°F.
2. In shallow baking pan, heat puffed rice in oven for 5 minutes; turn into large greased bowl.
3. In double boiler, over hot water, melt butter with marshmallows, stirring occasionally. Stir in corn... - 36.0818
No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies is loved by many around the world. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies is economical cookies and gets its amazing taste from cocoa, mixed with milk and oats flavored with vanilla extracts. - 28.1018
Double Peanut Butter Cookies
Combine flour, soda, salt, and sugar; cut in shortening and 1/2 cup peanut butter with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Stir in corn syrup and milk.
Shape dough into a 12 inch roll; wrap in wax paper, and chill at least 2 hours.
Unwrap... - 35.0859