- » Butter Cheese Prawn
Butter Cheese Prawn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter cheese prawn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter cheese prawn recipes.
Prawn And Cheese Rounds
1)Use a pastry cutter to cut bread into 12 small rounds.
2)Apply butter and soft cream cheese on each round of bread.
3)Further spread a light border of chopped parsley around the edge of round bread.
4)Slide a prawn or shrimp in the... - 37.3069
Cheese And Prawn Shrimp Flan
1) Dust flour over the working table.
2) Roll out the dough.
3) Using the rolled dough sheet line 8 inch flan ring and set on a baking sheet.
4) Blind bake the pastry case in the oven for 15 minutes.
5) In a pan, melt the butter and stir in the flour... - 44.5358
Cheese And Prawn Tartlets
1. Preheat oven at 350-375°F or Gas Mark 4-5.
2. For the filling, make a sauce in the usual way by mixing butter, flour and milk and heating it. Remove from heat and stir in the seasoning, mustard and cheese.
3. After the cheese has... - 44.279
Gouda Cheese And Prawn Pancakes
Melt the butter in a saucepan. Add the flour and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Remove from the heat and gradually stir in the milk. Return to the heat and bring to the boil, stirring constantly. Simmer until thickened, then stir in the nutmeg, chives, salt... - 27.2247
Prawns In Creamy Saffron Sauce
Cook peeled potatoes in boiling water until tender.
Put potatoes in baking dish and place in moderate oven 10 minutes or until completely dry.
Remove and mash well: add egg yolks, salt, pepper and nutmeg, mix well.
Place mashed potato in piping... - 39.1554
Prawns In Wine
Put the prawns in a dish and sprinkle with the wine.
Leave to marinate for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add the garlic and fry until softened, then stir in the prawns and wine, sherry and salt to taste.
Cook gently for 10... - 37.6626
Heat the butter and oil in the uncovered pressure cooker and fry the onion and mushrooms until lightly brown.
Stir in the rice and continue to cook until the rice has browned.
Remove cooker from the heat and stir in the stock, bayleaf, garlic, tomato paste... - 46.62
Individual Prawn Tartlets
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree, Gas Mark 6.
2) In a bowl, add all the ingredients to make a soft dough and then refrigerate to chill.
3) On al ightly floured surface, roll out the pastry, press the bases well, and chill until firm.
4)... - 40.2095
Highland Prawn Cocottes
Heat the butter in a saucepan and fry the onion very gently until soft and golden.
Stir in the prawns or shrimps, then add the cream and stir over low heat until thoroughly hot.
Stir in the whisky.
Put into individual flameproof cocottes, sprinkle with cheese... - 32.0326
Roll out the pastry dough to a rectangle 20 by 30 cm (8 by 12 inches). Trim the edges and cut into 2.5 cm (1 inch) wide strips, 5 cm (2 inches) long. Place on baking sheets and brush with beaten egg. Bake in a preheated moderately hot oven (200°C/400°F, Gas... - 20.9018
If the prawns are raw, cook 3 packets according to instructions on the packet.
Remove shells if necessary.
Melt over low heat 2 oz. butter.
Stir in with a wooden spoon 1 oz. flour.
Blend over low heat.
Stir in 8 oz. hot milk.
Cook over low heat... - 37.3144
Prawn Stuffed Zucchini
Blanch the zucchini in boiling salted water for 2 minutes, drain and cool quickly.
Halve lengthways, scoop out the flesh and chop.
Arrange the shells in a shallow ovenproof dish.
Heat the oil in a pan, add the garlic and shallots and cook gently for 5... - 40.8129
1) Shell the prawns and finely chop them.
2) In a small bowl, beat the butter until light and creamy.
3) Beat in the cream cheese; blend thoroughly.
4) Stir in the mayonnaise, Tabasco sauce, garlic and lemon juice.
5) Beat in the chopped... - 41.5361
Prawn And Rice Mornay
Boil rice in salted water.
While rice is cooking, heat prawns gently in sauce, add gherkins and chopped pepper if used.
Fry mushrooms in the butter.
Strain rice and mix with the sauce mixture.
Garnish with the mushrooms. - 36.0047
Prawn And Noodle Casserole
1. Shell and wash prawns. Remove intestines. Wash again. Boil in court bouillon. Cool and drain.
2. Cook noodles in boiling salt water. Boil 10 to 15 minutes or until tender and drain.
3. Make a white sauce with flour, butter and milk.
4. Cook chopped... - 40.2922
Melt the butter in a pan, add the onion and garlic and cook gently for 5 minutes.
Add the rice and toss until coated in the butter.
Add the wine and saffron and bring to the boil, stirring.
Cook until most of the wine has evaporated, stirring constantly.
Stir... - 41.8866
Prawn & Fish Scallop
Saute chopped onion and crushed garlic in butter.
Stir in flour.
Gradually stir in fish stock, tomato puree, salt and pepper and milk.
Bring to the boil stirring all the time.
Now add sherry, grated cheese, prawns (save a few to decorate the top), fish and... - 36.2156
Prawns Shrimp Saint Jacques
Put the butter in a bowl and cook for 1 1/2 minutes until melted. Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the milk and cook for 1 minute. Stir or whisk in the cream and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the cheese and cook for 1 minute. Season the sauce to... - 31.8724
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350°F
2. In a large pan, melt the butter and add the paprika, cook for 1 minute, then add
prawns, tabasco, salt and pepper
3. In a bowl, add the prepared bechamel sauce and cream and mix properly
4. To... - 41.7106
Prawn In Curried Cream
1) Take a saucepan and place it over medium heat. Melt butter and add shallot.
2) Saute until shallot is soft. Add curry powder and cook for a minute more.
3) Now, pour wine and bring the mixture to a boil over high heat. Simmer until the liquid is... - 44.7908
Prawn Shrimp And Tomato Ramekins
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2. In a saucepan, melt butter and add the onion, garlic; fry gently until soft.
3. Stir in the flour, tomatoes, tomato puree (paste), salt and pepper.
4. Simmer for about 20 minutes,... - 44.4275
Prawns Shrimp En Coquilles
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2. In a saucepan, melt the butter and add the prawns, white fish and cook gently for about 2 minutes.
3. Add the white sauce and heat through; stir in half the grated cheese, the... - 41.6534
Mushroom Ravioli With Prawns
"This is a sinfully rich pasta with Portobello mushrooms, prawns and capers in a white wine, butter and garlic sauce." - 40.5451
Eggs Mollet With Prawn Sauce
Put 6 eggs in a saucepan.
Pour over boiling water to cover.
Add 1 1/2 tablespoons vinegar and cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
Drain and run cold water over them for about 5 minutes.
Drain again and set aside until required.
Melt over low heat the 2 oz.... - 39.4003
Arugula Pesto, Pasta And Prawns
Colorful, flavorful and fresh, this seafood and pasta dish is perfect for your next dinner party. Fresh arugula and lemon zest offer aromatic notes you'll love to make and serve again and again! - 96.118
Tomato Filled Cheese Choux Pastry Ring
Tomato Filled Cheese Choux Pastry Ring is an amazingly tasty pastry that you will definitely fall in love with! My husband and children finish the whole batch in minutes! Of course, their excuse is that the Tomato Filled Cheese Choux Pastry Ring is... - 42.8827
Spicy Shrimp And Spaghetti Bake
In 3-quart casserole, combine green pepper, onion and butter.
Cook, covered with lid, at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir in tomato sauce, tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, salt and red pepper.
Cook, covered, at HIGH 8 to 9 minutes, stir once.
Stir in spaghetti and... - 40.1155
Risotto Con Scampi
1. Make a slit on the back from head to tail of each prawn with a sharp knife, lift out the intestinal vein, wash it under cold running water and dry on paper towel.
2. In a medium sized enamelled saucepan put the prawn shells, fish heads,... - 43.9179
Crepes Aux Fruits De Mer With White Wine
1. Make 4 large pancakes or 8 smaller ones and keep hot.
2. Place the haddock in a pan with the white wine and poach over a gentle heat for 10-12 minutes.
3. Cut the scallops into 4 and add to the pan. Cook for a further 2-3 minutes. Drain, reserving the... - 44.279
Creamed Oysters And Shrimp In Shells
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) Shell, devein and clean the shrimp. Pat dry and coarsely chop them.
3) In a small pan, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter over moderate heat. Add in the shrimp and, stirring constantly, cook for 2 or 3... - 44.192
Shrimp And Rice Au Gratin
Shrimp And Rice Au Gratin is a tasty and filing dish that you can serve for a formal or an informal dinner. I love to serve this dish for my parties as it never fails to win over my guests! Try this excellent Shrimp And Rice Au Gratin recipe. - 42.3274
Swiss Enchiladas With Lobster And Shrimp
Swiss Enchiladas With Lobster And Shrimp! This yummy dish got me an unbelievable number of fans when I served it for my friends farewell party! I am quiet sure you will love this Swiss Enchiladas With Lobster And Shrimp too. Try it! - 45.179
Shrimp Thermidor is a well flavored tasty dish that I am sure you will enjoy preparing and serving. This heavenly dish with its flavors and textures will stand out in any menu. Try this Shrimp Thermidor recipe at home and you will understand why! - 36.3336
The Shrimp Dip is easy to prepare and wonderfully delicious. My husband loves this dip and often asks me to make more than what is necessary just so that he can serve himself a few generous portions of this Shrimp Dip! Try this yummy dip for yourself! - 36.9571
Make the pancakes, about 16, and put aside.Make the Thick Cream Sauce following the recipe.
Put aside.Melt 3 tablespoons butter and stir in the spring onions or scallions and garlic and cook until soft, do not brown.
Stir in the mushrooms and cook for 15... - 42.4247
Simple Fish Casserole
Fish Casserole is a unique dish that you can serve a grand seafood themed dinner. I made this for my seafood loving friends at a reunion party and they loved it! Try the Fish Casserole and you will understand why! - 27.7009
Shrimp South Pacific
Melt butter; add flour, salt and curry powder.
Stir until blended.
Gradually add milk; cook over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened.
Add cheese, sherry and worcestershire sauce; stir till cheese is melted.
Fold in sliced eggs,... - 34.0605
Shrimp Stuffed Baked Tomatoes
Prepare the tomato shells, reserving the pulp.
Do not chill the shells.
Heat the butter in a skillet.
Add the onion, celery, and green pepper and cook until onion is soft.
Remove from heat.
Combine the reserved tomato pulp, shrimp, cooked vegetables, bread... - 41.0897