- » Butter Cheese Prawn
Butter Cheese Prawn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter cheese prawn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter cheese prawn recipes.
Prawn And Cheese Rounds
1)Use a pastry cutter to cut bread into 12 small rounds.
2)Apply butter and soft cream cheese on each round of bread.
3)Further spread a light border of chopped parsley around the edge of round bread.
4)Slide a prawn or shrimp in the... - 36.0152
Cheese And Prawn Shrimp Flan
1) Dust flour over the working table.
2) Roll out the dough.
3) Using the rolled dough sheet line 8 inch flan ring and set on a baking sheet.
4) Blind bake the pastry case in the oven for 15 minutes.
5) In a pan, melt the butter and stir in the flour... - 46.1361
Prawns In Creamy Saffron Sauce
Cook peeled potatoes in boiling water until tender.
Put potatoes in baking dish and place in moderate oven 10 minutes or until completely dry.
Remove and mash well: add egg yolks, salt, pepper and nutmeg, mix well.
Place mashed potato in piping... - 41.9127
Cheese And Prawn Tartlets
1. Preheat oven at 350-375°F or Gas Mark 4-5.
2. For the filling, make a sauce in the usual way by mixing butter, flour and milk and heating it. Remove from heat and stir in the seasoning, mustard and cheese.
3. After the cheese has... - 44.0006
Gouda Cheese And Prawn Pancakes
Melt the butter in a saucepan. Add the flour and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Remove from the heat and gradually stir in the milk. Return to the heat and bring to the boil, stirring constantly. Simmer until thickened, then stir in the nutmeg, chives, salt... - 28.1744
Prawns In Wine
Put the prawns in a dish and sprinkle with the wine.
Leave to marinate for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add the garlic and fry until softened, then stir in the prawns and wine, sherry and salt to taste.
Cook gently for 10... - 39.5824
Heat the butter and oil in the uncovered pressure cooker and fry the onion and mushrooms until lightly brown.
Stir in the rice and continue to cook until the rice has browned.
Remove cooker from the heat and stir in the stock, bayleaf, garlic, tomato paste... - 46.958
Individual Prawn Tartlets
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree, Gas Mark 6.
2) In a bowl, add all the ingredients to make a soft dough and then refrigerate to chill.
3) On al ightly floured surface, roll out the pastry, press the bases well, and chill until firm.
4)... - 42.1429
Highland Prawn Cocottes
Heat the butter in a saucepan and fry the onion very gently until soft and golden.
Stir in the prawns or shrimps, then add the cream and stir over low heat until thoroughly hot.
Stir in the whisky.
Put into individual flameproof cocottes, sprinkle with cheese... - 30.2559
Roll out the pastry dough to a rectangle 20 by 30 cm (8 by 12 inches). Trim the edges and cut into 2.5 cm (1 inch) wide strips, 5 cm (2 inches) long. Place on baking sheets and brush with beaten egg. Bake in a preheated moderately hot oven (200°C/400°F, Gas... - 22.6138
Prawn And Rice Mornay
Boil rice in salted water.
While rice is cooking, heat prawns gently in sauce, add gherkins and chopped pepper if used.
Fry mushrooms in the butter.
Strain rice and mix with the sauce mixture.
Garnish with the mushrooms. - 35.6174
If the prawns are raw, cook 3 packets according to instructions on the packet.
Remove shells if necessary.
Melt over low heat 2 oz. butter.
Stir in with a wooden spoon 1 oz. flour.
Blend over low heat.
Stir in 8 oz. hot milk.
Cook over low heat... - 38.8558
Prawn Stuffed Zucchini
Blanch the zucchini in boiling salted water for 2 minutes, drain and cool quickly.
Halve lengthways, scoop out the flesh and chop.
Arrange the shells in a shallow ovenproof dish.
Heat the oil in a pan, add the garlic and shallots and cook gently for 5... - 43.4296
1) Shell the prawns and finely chop them.
2) In a small bowl, beat the butter until light and creamy.
3) Beat in the cream cheese; blend thoroughly.
4) Stir in the mayonnaise, Tabasco sauce, garlic and lemon juice.
5) Beat in the chopped... - 42.2687
Prawn And Noodle Casserole
1. Shell and wash prawns. Remove intestines. Wash again. Boil in court bouillon. Cool and drain.
2. Cook noodles in boiling salt water. Boil 10 to 15 minutes or until tender and drain.
3. Make a white sauce with flour, butter and milk.
4. Cook chopped... - 40.5373
Melt the butter in a pan, add the onion and garlic and cook gently for 5 minutes.
Add the rice and toss until coated in the butter.
Add the wine and saffron and bring to the boil, stirring.
Cook until most of the wine has evaporated, stirring constantly.
Stir... - 43.3615
Prawn & Fish Scallop
Saute chopped onion and crushed garlic in butter.
Stir in flour.
Gradually stir in fish stock, tomato puree, salt and pepper and milk.
Bring to the boil stirring all the time.
Now add sherry, grated cheese, prawns (save a few to decorate the top), fish and... - 38.286
Prawns Shrimp Saint Jacques
Put the butter in a bowl and cook for 1 1/2 minutes until melted. Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the milk and cook for 1 minute. Stir or whisk in the cream and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the cheese and cook for 1 minute. Season the sauce to... - 34.0139
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350°F
2. In a large pan, melt the butter and add the paprika, cook for 1 minute, then add
prawns, tabasco, salt and pepper
3. In a bowl, add the prepared bechamel sauce and cream and mix properly
4. To... - 43.6099
Prawn In Curried Cream
1) Take a saucepan and place it over medium heat. Melt butter and add shallot.
2) Saute until shallot is soft. Add curry powder and cook for a minute more.
3) Now, pour wine and bring the mixture to a boil over high heat. Simmer until the liquid is... - 45.3527
Prawn Shrimp And Tomato Ramekins
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2. In a saucepan, melt butter and add the onion, garlic; fry gently until soft.
3. Stir in the flour, tomatoes, tomato puree (paste), salt and pepper.
4. Simmer for about 20 minutes,... - 44.31
Prawns Shrimp En Coquilles
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2. In a saucepan, melt the butter and add the prawns, white fish and cook gently for about 2 minutes.
3. Add the white sauce and heat through; stir in half the grated cheese, the... - 42.6984
Mushroom Ravioli With Prawns
"This is a sinfully rich pasta with Portobello mushrooms, prawns and capers in a white wine, butter and garlic sauce." - 39.0388
Eggs Mollet With Prawn Sauce
Put 6 eggs in a saucepan.
Pour over boiling water to cover.
Add 1 1/2 tablespoons vinegar and cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
Drain and run cold water over them for about 5 minutes.
Drain again and set aside until required.
Melt over low heat the 2 oz.... - 41.6039
Arugula Pesto, Pasta And Prawns
Colorful, flavorful and fresh, this seafood and pasta dish is perfect for your next dinner party. Fresh arugula and lemon zest offer aromatic notes you'll love to make and serve again and again! - 97.7548
Tomato Filled Cheese Choux Pastry Ring
Tomato Filled Cheese Choux Pastry Ring is an amazingly tasty pastry that you will definitely fall in love with! My husband and children finish the whole batch in minutes! Of course, their excuse is that the Tomato Filled Cheese Choux Pastry Ring is... - 44.7824
Spicy Shrimp And Spaghetti Bake
In 3-quart casserole, combine green pepper, onion and butter.
Cook, covered with lid, at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir in tomato sauce, tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, salt and red pepper.
Cook, covered, at HIGH 8 to 9 minutes, stir once.
Stir in spaghetti and... - 42.5183
Risotto Con Scampi
1. Make a slit on the back from head to tail of each prawn with a sharp knife, lift out the intestinal vein, wash it under cold running water and dry on paper towel.
2. In a medium sized enamelled saucepan put the prawn shells, fish heads,... - 45.0826
Crepes Aux Fruits De Mer With White Wine
1. Make 4 large pancakes or 8 smaller ones and keep hot.
2. Place the haddock in a pan with the white wine and poach over a gentle heat for 10-12 minutes.
3. Cut the scallops into 4 and add to the pan. Cook for a further 2-3 minutes. Drain, reserving the... - 43.475
Creamed Oysters And Shrimp In Shells
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) Shell, devein and clean the shrimp. Pat dry and coarsely chop them.
3) In a small pan, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter over moderate heat. Add in the shrimp and, stirring constantly, cook for 2 or 3... - 43.5067
Shrimp And Rice Au Gratin
Shrimp And Rice Au Gratin is a tasty and filing dish that you can serve for a formal or an informal dinner. I love to serve this dish for my parties as it never fails to win over my guests! Try this excellent Shrimp And Rice Au Gratin recipe. - 44.49
Swiss Enchiladas With Lobster And Shrimp
Swiss Enchiladas With Lobster And Shrimp! This yummy dish got me an unbelievable number of fans when I served it for my friends farewell party! I am quiet sure you will love this Swiss Enchiladas With Lobster And Shrimp too. Try it! - 47.4889
Microwaved Shrimp Scampi
1. In a 2-quarter casserole combinegarlic, butter and lemon juice.
2. Melt butter in microwave for 1 minute.
3. Stir shrimp and cheese into the butter.
4. Microwave at HIGH for 4 to 5 minutes until shrimps are cooked.
5. Let stand for 2 to 3... - 37.1376
Easy Shrimp Scampi With Lemon
1. In a 2 –quart casserole, mix the parsley, garlic, butter and lemon juice.
2. In the microwave, cook for 1 to 1 ¼ minutes at High, until the butter melts.
3. Mix the shrimp and Parmesan cheese.
4. Place the bowl back in the microwave and cook at... - 35.7472
Microwave Garlic And Shrimp Scampi
1. In a 1 1/2 quart glass casserole, cook butter on ROAST (7) for 1 1/2 minutes.
2. Add garlic, cook on HIGH (9) for 1 1/2 minutes until butter is bubbly.
3. In a bowl mix in Parmesan cheese, parsley, lemon juice and shrimp and cook on HIGH (9) for 2... - 33.1689
Shrimp Thermidor is a well flavored tasty dish that I am sure you will enjoy preparing and serving. This heavenly dish with its flavors and textures will stand out in any menu. Try this Shrimp Thermidor recipe at home and you will understand why! - 38.6371
Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat.
Add Worcestershire sauce, sherry, garlic, lemon juice, and sugar.
Arrange shrimp in a single layer in pan.
Spoon sauce over shrimp.
Broil for 8 minutes.
Remove from broiler; let stand... - 43.3227
Make the pancakes, about 16, and put aside.Make the Thick Cream Sauce following the recipe.
Put aside.Melt 3 tablespoons butter and stir in the spring onions or scallions and garlic and cook until soft, do not brown.
Stir in the mushrooms and cook for 15... - 44.8456
Simple Fish Casserole
Fish Casserole is a unique dish that you can serve a grand seafood themed dinner. I made this for my seafood loving friends at a reunion party and they loved it! Try the Fish Casserole and you will understand why! - 29.7353
Shrimp South Pacific
Melt butter; add flour, salt and curry powder.
Stir until blended.
Gradually add milk; cook over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened.
Add cheese, sherry and worcestershire sauce; stir till cheese is melted.
Fold in sliced eggs,... - 35.2555
Shrimp Stuffed Baked Tomatoes
Prepare the tomato shells, reserving the pulp.
Do not chill the shells.
Heat the butter in a skillet.
Add the onion, celery, and green pepper and cook until onion is soft.
Remove from heat.
Combine the reserved tomato pulp, shrimp, cooked vegetables, bread... - 42.4191
Shrimp Tetrazzini is one of my most loved pastas. I just love the addictive taste of this dish. You simply have to try the Shrimp Tetrazzini! - 45.1869
Lettuces Baked With Shrimps
Preheat the oven to fairly hot 375°F (Gas Mark 5, 190°C).
In a medium sized saucepan, combine the cream, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, nutmeg, salt, black pepper, Tabasco sauce and the cornflour [cornstarch] mixture.
Set the saucepan over... - 42.1921
Shrimp And Swiss Cheese Fonduette
Does eating good food make you happy, then why not try this extremely delicious recipe for Shrimp and Swiss Cheese Fonduette ? Relatively simple, this Shrimp and Swiss Cheese Fonduette doesn't take much of your time, but leaves you with utmost satisfaction... - 50.893
Macaroni With Cheese
Macaroni and Cheese commonly know as 'mac and Cheese'. Its been served in italy since medieval age. However there is record for this dish in English cook books in 14th century. - 45.5357
Individual Cheese Souffles
Grate the Parmesan cheese and Cheddar cheese separately .
Chop the shrimps finely .
Put the milk and flour into the processor bowl and mix well .
Melt the butter in a saucepan and stir in the milk mixture.
Season well and stir until the mixture comes to a... - 38.6622
Pineapple Cheese Salad
Mix together the pineapple, cheese, pear, radishes, celery and chicory in a mixing bowl.
Put all the dressing ingredients, with salt and pepper to taste, in a screwtop jar and shake well to mix.
Pour this dressing over the salad ingredients and toss... - 44.1915
Fish Rarebit has a unique taste. The Fish with vegetable gives the Fish Rarebit a grand taste. - 34.9344
Blend tomato juice with flour, salt, pepper and nutmeg till smooth.
Melt margarine and pour in mixture and stir and cook till thick.
Remove from fire, cool slightly, add in chicken, prawn and thickly beaten egg yolks and sherry.
Mix properly and fold in... - 36.9738
Rice And Fish Ring
Rice And Fish Ring is easy to make main dish recipe. The fish with cheese and rice topped with boiled eggs give the Rice And Fish Ring a great taste. If you like fish with rice then you should try Rice And Fish Ring recipe. - 46.1814
Kolmi Ne Kothmir Ma Paneer
1. Heat three tablespoons butter in a heavy bottomed pan. Add the chopped onions and cook until soft. Add the curry leaves, carraway, ajma, mustard seeds and allow them to pop. Quickly toss in the powdered spices, green chillies, finely pulped tomatoes and... - 28.6741
Fish Fondue With Sauces
1. In a bowl, mix the fish with a white sauce, also add lemon juice and seasoning to taste and beat well and then chill it
2. Take the mixture and form into walnut-sized balls with floured hands, then coat with egg and breadcrumbs
3. In plates, place a... - 40.9285
Creamy Corn Fondue
Put corn in a medium-size saucepan with a little water and simmer a few minutes until tender.
Drain corn, put in a blender or food processor and process until soft but not too smooth.
In a medium-size saucepan blend cornstarch with half and half, add corn... - 32.8966
1) On one side, toast the bread and then thinly butter the other side.
2) Divide the avocado into quarters and arrange it on the buttered end of the bread. Cover with thin Stilton slices.
3) Melt the cheese by flashing the prepared sandwich under a hot... - 32.1036
Melt the butter in a pan, add the onion and garlic and cook until lightly browned.
Stir in the rice and wine.
Add the bouquet garni and salt and pepper to taste.
Pour in two thirds of the stock, bring to the boil and cook rapidly for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile,... - 44.4767
Melt butter in a saucepan, and gently saute shallot.
Add flour, and cook for 2 min.
Slowly add milk, a little at a time, stirring constantly.
When all milk has been added, bring slowly to the boil, and allow to simmer for 5 min.
Fold in seafood, and mix... - 45.713
Creamed Salmon And Shrimp Gratin
Melt the butter in a saucepan and cook the onion gently until soft but uncoloured, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the flour and cook for 2 minutes, stirring all the time.
Off the heat add the milk, wine and seasoning and bring rapidly to the boil whisking all the... - 36.5638
Double Fish Soufflé
Butter a small Pyrex ring mold (mould) 10 inches (22 cm) in diameter.
Rinse the flounder fillets under plenty of cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Flatten the fish as much as possible with a pastry roller (rolling pin).
Line the ring mold... - 44.9737
Pressure Cooker Savory Seafood Starters
1. With a little butter or margarine lightly grease 4 ovenproof ramekin dishes.
2. Divide the prawns equally between the dishes.
3. In a bowl beat together the egg, cream, milk, cheese and a little salt and pepper and pour over the prawns.
4. Into the... - 45.2026
Penne Alla Alberoni
Slice the mushrooms finely and fry gently in 30 g/1 oz (2 tbsp) butter.
Add salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Cook the shelled prawns in the white wine or water and puree them.
Make a bechamel sauce with 30 g/1 oz (2 tbsp) butter, the flour and milk and... - 41.0031
Heat half the butter in a saucepan over low heat and fry onion and celery for 5 minutes.
Add rice and stir until translucent, then add wine and cook until almost evaporated.
Add hot stock in 3 or 4 instalments, adding more as the previous addition is... - 40.6338
Whiting With Noodles
Cook the noodles in boiling salted water.
Butter the grid of the grill, arrange the fish on the grid, season and spread with the cream cheese, sprinkle with lemon juice.
Cook for about 8 minutes.
Cook the mushrooms in a little milk or water with salt,... - 32.2657
Amy's Firecracker Shrimp And Grits
1. Place a skillet on medium high heat, pour olive oil, and sauté onion and pepper in it until they become soft and translucent.
2. Throw prawns, and continue cooking.
3. Stir in Creole spice and garlic. Sauté until prawns are tender.
4. Add stewed... - 99.0679
Shellfish Au Gratin
1. Poach the cod fillets for 5 minutes in boiling water. Flake the flesh. Scrub and wash the mussels. Place them in a saucepan over a high heat until they open. Drain and remove them from their shells. Shell the prawns.
2. Clean and prepare the spinach. Cook... - 32.6239
Make breadcrumbs, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Grate the cheese, using the grating disc.
Return the breadcrumbs to the bowl with the cheese and add the cream, seasoning and egg yolks.
Mix well for a few seconds only.
Whisk the egg whites and fold... - 43.1177
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350° F
2. Take the egg and remove the yolks and sieve into a bowl
3. In a bowl, mix with butter and chopped prawns, season with paprika, salt and pepper and spoon mixture into the whites and... - 44.7218
John Dory With Vermouth
Put the shallot in a round dish with half the butter.
Micro wave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Put the fish on top of the chopped shallot and add the Vermouth.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Rinse the red bell pepper, seed... - 46.2856
1) Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C), Gas Mark 7.
2) With a spoon, scoop out the pulp from the center of the baked potatoes, leaving the shells.
3) In a bowl, mash the scooped potato along with beaten egg and butter.
4) Fill the piping bag... - 41.6217
Cook the vermicelli in the pressure cooker at high (15 lb) pressure for 3 minutes.
Drain pasta well and return it to the cooker with 25 g (1 oz) butter, toss well, then put the vermicelli in a hot ovenproof dish and keep it hot.
Meanwhile lightly fry the... - 43.7369
Couscous Ring Mold With Seafood
Scrub and rinse the mussels, discarding any with open or broken shells.
Put half the mussels into a dish with the white wine and microwave for 3 minutes on HIGH.
Lift the mussels out of the cooking liquid with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Discard any that... - 44.2135
Twist off the claws and legs from the crabs, crack open and extract all the meat.
Remove the white and brown meat from the body shells, discarding the grey sac and feathered gills.
Flake the crabmeat into a basin and add the lemon juice.
Scrub the crab shells... - 41.1826
Seafood Baked With Artichokes
Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
Melt butter in a large frying pan.
Saute onion until tender.
Stir in fish, scallops, prawns, soup, artichokes, mushrooms, wine and seasonings.
Combine rice and parsley.
Spoon into a large greased casserole dish.
Spoon over... - 40.8139
1) Line 9-in. pie plate or foil dish with pastry and bake blind for 15 minutes.
2) Flake fish and prepare prawns or shrimps if fresh.
3) In a skillet, melt butter, add flour and cook gently for 1 minute.
4) Add milk, and bring to the... - 40.1176
1. Place the courgettes in a polythene hag with 60 ml (4 tbsp) water. Loosely seal the hag with an elastic hand. Microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
2. Drain the courgettes, then cut a thin slice off the top of each lengthways and scoop out the flesh, leaving a... - 36.4223
The Ultimate Surf And Turf Barbecue
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates how to barbecue the ultimate "Surf and Turf" dinner featuring tender herb and lemon infused chicken and prawns, Gruyere potatoes, herbed vegetables and the ultimate grilled rib eye steak! - 0
Put the fish fillets in a deep pie dish with the mushrooms and leeks and add about 60 ml / 4 tbsp of the milk. Cover and cook for 3—4 minutes until fish is tender. Pour off the milk and reserve. Flake the fish with a fork.
Put the butter in a jug or bowl... - 29.792
Creamy Seafood Linguini
1. For garlic bread, in a shallow dish melt butter. Add minced garlic to it.
2. Slice bread and dip it into butter.
3. On a baking sheet, place bread slices.
4. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
5. Pop it in oven, and broil for 30-50 seconds, or until... - 99.5612
Stuffed Fish Fillets
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Sprinkle the fish fillets with salt, pepper and lemon juice and keep aside.
3) In a saucepan, saute the onions and mushrooms in butter, until the onion is golden and mushroom tender.
4) Stir in the... - 46.2298
Gratin An Fruits De Mer
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375°F
2.On ovenproof dishes, mix the cod strips, prawns and scallops with the lemon juice and seasoning and divide between 6 deep scallop shells, then saute the onion in the butter then add the wine... - 42.6898
This Plain Omelette is by far the best of its kind I have ever had. Incredibly delicious and lusciously inviting, make sure you try out this easy and simple Plain Omelette, because this can be a sure short cut way to win the heart of your loved ones! - 36.3988
Gnocchi In Seafood Sauce
If you are gnocchi addict, you must try this fish gnocchi in seafood sauce. It makes a delicous dish which is easy to make. So watch out the video for more. - 94.9383
Holiday Luxurious Fish Pie
If you are looking for a quick one-dish meal that isn't just comforting, but also can be prepared in a snap, this is it. Luxurious fish pie, as the name says, is an opulent indulgent, packed with taste and nutrition. Here's a simple, quick recipe that is sure... - 99.3422
1) Arrange all the ingredients to be used in cooking.
2) In a pan, melt the butter.
3) In the pan, add shallots... - 47.4766
Entertaining: Twice Baked Lobster And Shrimp Potatoes
This delicious recipe takes potatoes to a whole new level! Tender lobster and succulent shrimp are sauteed in butter and then stuffed into cream cheesy potatoes and topped with Gruyere! Perfect for elegant entertaining or the ultimate surf and turf, this is a... - 0
1. Finely chop the onions and shallots, set aside.
2. Clean and wash the all the seafood, set aside.
3. In a saucepan add the butter, and melt it over low heat, add shifted flour and prepare the roux, once the flour is cooked gradually... - 121.695
Ravioli Marinara With Aubergine (eggplant)
Ravioli Marinara with Aubergine is a wonderfully tasty pasta dish. The first time is served this at home I was surprised to see my children gobbling down the pasta aubergine(eggplants!!) and all! Try this Ravioli Marinara with Aubergine (Eggplant) recipe, I... - 47.6181
1) Flake the fish.
2) In fast-boiling salted water, cook rice for about 20 minutes until tender, and drain well.
3) Chop the egg yolks from hard-boiled eggs.
3) Mix rice with flaked fish, melted butter, seasonings, parsley and chopped... - 42.1565
Salmon Seafood Pate
1) In a liquidizer, place the salmon, ketchup, lemon juice, cream cheese, salt, a shake of pepper and a few drops of pink colouring.
2) Liquidize all the ingredients to make a smooth mixture.
3) In a basin, transfer the puree and add the... - 45.2551
Basic Tomato Sauce
Tomato Sauce is definitely the most popular sauce at my place. As my children almost always end up drowning their food with tomato sauce I prefer to make it myself. Here is a wonderful and unique Basic Tomato Sauce recipe that I have been using for ages! - 33.7616
Beignets A L' Oriental
1 In a pan, bring milk and butter to a boil and prepare choux pastry.
2 Gradually fold in the sieved flour and beat vigorously until a smooth paste is formed.
3 Cook on very low heat for few minutes.
4 Transfer the mixture to a mixing... - 44.5898
Tuna Pan Supper
1 Cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water for 10 minutes or until tender.
Drain and rinse under the hot tap.
2 Heat the butter in a pan and cook the onion until soft but not coloured.
3 Stir in the flour, mustard and seasoning and cook for 1 minute. Add... - 41.8434
The Brigadiers Special
1) Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C), Gas Mark 7.
2) Grease a ring mould or savarin ring.
3) In a bowl, sieve the potatoes.
4) Add egg yolks, cheese, butter and milk to beat in.
5) Season the mixture with salt, pepper and cayenne... - 45.556
For the basil-onion mixture, in a small bowl, add the chopped basil, onions, garlic, orange zest (if using), and salt.
Mix together and moisten with a small amount of olive oil.
For the risotto, in a 6 to 8 quart (6 to 8 1) high-sided pot, saute... - 45.0611
Marinated Salmon En Croute
1. In a medium sized glass bowl, combine dill, 3 tablespoons orange juice and ground pepper. Mix well and rub on to salmon fillets.
2. Cling wrap and marinate for 60 minutes.
3. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
4. On floured surface, place... - 45.3825