- » Butter Caramel
Butter Caramel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter caramel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter caramel recipes.
To all you sweet tooth's out there, you have come to the right place. Check out the video of this tasty dessert Caramel Cake. A very yummy cake that can baked in a few minutes. Serve cake with tea or coffee. - 82.1038
Caramel Frosted Butter Cake
1. Grease a 10-inch cake tin with butter and dust with flour
2. Prepare a double boiler. In a medium saucepan, simmer water. Place a larger basin that fits over the saucepan without its base touching the simmering water.
3. Preheat the oven to... - 45.0628
Caramel Spice Apple Butter
Wash apples and cut into pieces; combine with water in a large covered sauce pot.
Cook until soft, about 30 minutes.
Press through a food mill; measure 12 cups apple pulp; and return to sauce pot.
Heat 2 cups sugar in a saucepan, stirring until sugar melts... - 39.8061
1)Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
2)To Make the Base: In a blender, cream Nestle Butter and sugar together.
3)In a bowl, add in the cream and sifted maida. Mix well.
4)Take a baking tray (20cmx30cm) and lightly grease it.
5)Stuff and press... - 39.2423
Caramel Butter Tarts
Heat oven to 350°.
With hands, mix flour, 1/2 cup butter and the confectioners' sugar thoroughly.
Divide into 24 parts.
Press each part against bottom and side of ungreased small muffin cup (1 2/3 inches in diameter).
Do not allow pastry to extend above tops... - 38.0761
Caramel Fruit Buns
Cream together butter and brown sugar until light and creamy.
Spread half of this mixture over base of greased and greased paper lined 9 in. square slab tin.
Sprinkle chopped walnuts over.
Sift flour, salt and sugar into basin.
Rub in extra butter, until... - 37.1915
Ice Cream And Caramel Raisin Sauce
1) In a saucepan mix sugar and cream.
2) Add butter and stir over low heat till sugar dissolves.
3) Boil and simmer gently for 5 minutes till mixture turns into caramel color.
4) Take off pan from heat, stir in raisins and cool.
5) Spoon... - 36.6783
1) Grease a 18 cm/7 inch square tin.
2) In a large pan, put all the ingredients.
3) Cook over a medium heat for 20 minutes or until the mixture thickens, browns and leaves the sides of the pan, keep stirring and scarpping the sides of... - 34.823
In saucepan, cook sugar, corn syrup and butter over medium heat, stirring, until boiling.
Stir in vanilla.
Let cool slightly.
Stir together flour, almonds and cardamom; stir into brown sugar mixture until well combined.
Drop by teaspoonfuls (5 mL), at least 4... - 33.4501
1) In a bowl, add butter.
2) Place over hot water to melt.
3) Add brown sugar to dissolve into the butter mixture.
4) Place over low heat to cook for 2 minutes, by constant stirring.
5) Pour in milk and bring the mixture a boil, by stirring.
6) Remove... - 32.7139
Butter Caramel Sauce
Combine sugar, salt, butter, corn syrup, and 1/2 c of the cream in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil and cook over low heat to 250°F, or until a little of the mixture forms a hard ball when dropped in cold water.
Add the remaining 1/2 c cream and cook to 216°F or... - 23.601
Rich Caramel Sauce
Combine butter, brown sugar and glucose in saucepan, stir over low heat until sugar dissolves; bring to boil, boil 5 minutes.
Remove from heat, allow bubbles to subside, gradually add cream, stirring constantly. - 22.4824
Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat. Stir in brown sugar. Bring to a full boil over medium heat and continue boiling, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in milk. Return saucepan to heat and bring to a full boil. Set aside to... - 21.9764
Caramel Butter Frosting
Melt 1/2 cup butter; add 1 cup brown sugar.
Bring to a boil; stir 1 minute or until slightly thick.
Add 1/4 cup milk beat smooth.
Beat in about 3 1/4 cups sifted confectioners' sugar till of spreading consistency.
Frosts tops and sides of two 8... - 18.8314
Butter Caramel Recipes By Category