- » Butter Candied Walnut
Butter Candied Walnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Butter Candied Walnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Butter Candied Walnut recipes.
Creamy Candied Walnuts
Bring sugar, sour cream and butter to a boil in heavy saucepan; cook, stirring frequently, to soft-ball stage or 238 degrees on candy thermometer.
Cool; add vanilla and cinnamon.
Stir in walnuts.
Spoon onto buttered foil; separate walnuts. - 25.1314
Butter Nut Cruxchies
1. In a heavy saucepan, add sugar, butter, water, and salt; mix well.
2. Lat it come to a boil,; cook, stirring at intervals, until mixture reaches soft crack stage (285°).
3. Mix in in 1/2 cup walnuts.
4. Transfer the mixture into a buttered 15- x... - 40.3962
Spicy Candied Walnuts
I have always enjoyed making this sweet and yummy Candied Walnuts. It is simple, but the very desirable combination of ingredients makes this Candied Walnuts great enough to excite your taste buds! So do give it a try. - 39.7628
Heavily butter a baking sheet.
Put sugar in heavy fry pan and cook while stirring over medium flame until sugar melts and turns an amber color.
This will take about 15 minutes.
Strew the nuts over the baking sheet and carefully pour the sugar evenly over... - 27.3442
Black Walnut Molasses Candy
Mix molasses, sugar, and cream in a large, heavy saucepan, drop in butter, and insert candy thermometer; heat, stirring constantly, over moderately low heat until sugar dissolves.
Cook uncovered, moving a wooden spoon across bottom of pan occasionally (but... - 37.5539
Orange Walnut Candy
In a bowl, combine the sugar, wafer crumbs, orange juice concentrate and butter; mix well.
Shape into 3/4-in balls; roll in walnuts.
Cover and refrigerate in an airtight container for at least 24 hours before serving. - 29.4854
Rocky Road Candy Prepared With Marshmallows And Walnuts
• Line an 8x8x2-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Butter the foil; set pan aside.
• In a medium saucepan heat the milk chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly, till melted and smooth. Remove saucepan from heat. Stir in... - 19.877
Chewy Walnut Apricot Candies
Line a 1 3-in x 9-in x 2-in pan with foil and butter the foil; set aside.
In a heavy saucepan, combine the apricot nectar and 4 cups of sugar.
Bring to a boil over medium heat until a candy thermometer reads 238° (soft-ball stage), stirring... - 38.6614
1. Combine sugar, corn syrup, water, salt, and butter in a saucepan. Cook over moderate heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Cover and simmer 5 minutes to wash down sugar crystals from side of pan.
2. Uncover and boil to 300 F (hard crack stage).
3. While... - 32.4834
Orange Candied Walnuts
Melt sugar, corn syrup and butter in large, shallow pan over medium-high heat.
Cook and stir about 15 minutes or until sugar mixture begins to caramelize.
Stir in extract.
Spread walnut mixture evenly onto greased baking sheet, separating walnuts... - 24.2699
Raspberry And Candied Walnut Salad
1. Lay a 10- to 12-inch-long sheet of foil on a heatproof surface and rub lightly with oil.
2. In an 8- to 10-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, combine sugar and walnuts. Shake and tilt pan often until sugar is melted and amber-colored and until nuts are... - 31.7132
The yummy candies that you create by following this brillinat Poppy Cock recipe is simply addictive! The lovely taste of these candies leave a memorable after taste. Try making the Poppy Cock for yourself! - 36.0781
1. Coarsely chop 1 1/2 cups walnuts for the toffee. Finely chop the remaining walnuts and set aside for the topping.
2. Combine sugar, water, corn syrup, and butter. Bring to boiling, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Cover and cook 5 minutes. Uncover and... - 30.1314
This Walnut Brittle tastes amazing ! Try this crnunchy walnut candy for your next dessert ! Your suggestions for this Walnut Brittle are welcome ! - 32.8908
Chocolate Walnut Truffles
Bring cream to a boil in saucepan over medium heat; add chocolate pieces.
Stir with wooden spoon until mixture is smooth and thickened.
Add butter; stir until melted.
Pour mixture into large bowl; cool slightly.
Stir in 1 cup walnuts and liqueur.
Refrigerate... - 31.4862
Nutty Citrus Candy
In a bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, wafer crumbs, orange juice and butter; mix well.
Shape into 3/4-in balls, then roll in walnuts.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 24 hours before serving.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. - 28.8538
Microwave Walnut Brittle
In a covered 1-1/2-qt microwave-safe glass dish, microwave the walnuts, sugar, corn syrup and salt on high for 4 minutes.
Stir; cook 4 minutes longer.
Stir in butter and vanilla.
Cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Add baking soda; stir quickly until... - 38.3707
Black Walnut Caramels
Caramel is yummy!! If you also love it as much, then you too will not be able to resist the temptation of trying this wonderful Black Walnut Caramels..a treat for any occasion! - 43.2493
1. On a baking tray, place unbroken walnuts and place inside an oven at 350°F to become crisp and hot - say fifteen minutes
2. In a saucepan, measure the sugar and madd strained orange juice, made up to quarter pint with water, and dissolve the sugar... - 35.222
Work butter until soft, then gradually work in the sugar until mixture is well blended.
Beat in eggs, molasses, and vanilla.
Mix in flour thoroughly.
Add pinch of salt, then the nuts.
Pour into a greased 11 1/4 X 7 1/2 X l 1/2 inch baking pan and bake in a... - 36.3624
Candy Filled Coffee Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take 1/4 cup lukewarm and dissolve yeast in it.
3) Lightly grease a baking dish.
4) Take a bowl and combine in it sugar, butter, salt, milk powder, 3/4 cup water, 2 cups flour, yeast mixture and egg.
5)... - 46.9898
• Line an 8x8x2-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Butter the foil. Sprinkle chopped walnuts on the bottom of the foil-lined pan; set pan aside.
• In a heavy 3-quart saucepan melt the 1 cup butter over low heat. Add the brown... - 30.4223
Walnut Butter Drops
Cream butter, powdered sugar and vanilla extract together until fluffy.
Beat in egg; add chopped walnuts.
Combine flour, soda, cream of tartar and salt; add to creamed mixture; stir to form a moderately stiff dough.
Drop in small mounds onto ungreased cookie... - 36.0282
Walnut Butter Crunch
Melt butter in heavy 2-quart saucepan over low heat.
Add sugar, stirring constantly, until dissolved.
Add 1 /4 cup water and syrup.
Cook over low heat until candy is brittle when tested in cold water or 290 degrees on candy thermometer.
Remove from heat; stir... - 30.8878
Butter sides of heavy 5-quart Dutch oven.
In pan melt butter or margarine.
Add brown sugar and dash salt.
Stir till thoroughly combined.
Stir in corn syrup; mix well.
Gradually add cream, stirring constantly.
Cook and stir over medium heat till candy reaches... - 39.3246
Chocolate Walnut Caramels
1. Prepare an 8-by-8-by-2-inch pan by lining it with foil and buttering the foil
2. Prepare a candy thermometer for use
3. In a large heavy 3 1/2-quart saucepan, pour in the sugar, corn syrup, cream chocolate and butter. Mix well and... - 41.5535
In large heavy saucepan, combine sugar, corn syrup, water, butter and salt.
Cook over medium heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Cover and cook over medium-low heat 5 minutes.
Uncover and cook, without stirring, over medium heat until 300Â°F registers... - 34.929
Put sugar, water, and 2 tablespoons of the corn syrup in small, deep heavy saucepan.
Bring to boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Continue cooking to 290°F. on a candy thermometer.
Beat egg whites with salt until stiff.
Gradually add syrup, beating... - 44.9778
Chocolate And Walnut Fudge
1. Mix the condensed milk, milk, sugar, chocolate powder and cocoa and put the mixture to boil in a thick vessel.
2. When the mixture starts boiling, add the ghee.
3. Go on stirring and cooking until it becomes very thick.
4. Drop a teaspoon of the mixture... - 38.7395
Maple Walnut Pralines
Butter the sides of a heavy 2-quart saucepan. In the saucepan combine brown sugar and cream. Cook over medium-high heat to boiling, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon to dissolve sugar. This should take 6 to 8 minutes. Avoid splashing mixture on sides of... - 25.416
This Walnut Toffee tastes amazing ! Just roll this walnut-coated creamy chocolaty confection for your next meal. Tell me if you've enjoyed this Walnut Toffee. - 32.3126
Coarsely chop 1 1/2 cups of the walnuts for toffee.
Finely chop 3/4 cup of the walnuts for topping; set aside.
In large heavy saucepan, combine sugar, water, corn syrup and butter.
Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Cover and... - 37.0544
Honey Walnut Penuche
• Line an 8x8x2-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Butter the foil; set pan aside.
• Butter the sides of a heavy 2-quart saucepan. In the saucepan combine the sugar, brown sugar, cream, milk, and honey. Cook over medium-high heat... - 33.6809
Walnut Chocolate Fudge
Fudge is a type of confectionery which is usually very sweet, extremely rich and sometimes flavored with cocoa. It is made by mixing sugar, butter, and milk and heating it to the soft-ball stage at 240 °F (116 °C), and then beating the mixture while it... - 44.8258
Chocolate Walnut Fudge
1. In a large saucepan, measure the sugar and water and stir over a low flame till the sugar dissolves.
2. Add syrup and evapourated milk, bring it to a boil and cook until a small amount of the syrup, spooned into a saucer of cold water forms a soft... - 45.1524
Lime Walnut Divinity
In large heavy saucepan, combine sugar, water, corn syrup and salt.
Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves.
Cover and cook over medium-low heat 3 to 4 minutes.
Uncover and cook, without stirring, over medium heat until 248Â°F registers on... - 37.4458
Combine sugar, butter, water, and corn syrup in a 3 quart Dutch oven.
Cook over low heat, stirring gently, until sugar dissolves.
Cover and cook over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes to wash down sugar crystals from sides of pan.
Uncover and cook to hard crack... - 33.126
Heat oven to 400°.
Mix all ingredients with hands.
Spread in ungreased baking pan, 13 x 9 x2 inches.
Bake 15 minutes; stir.
Cool; cover and store in refrigerator. - 26.3962
Candied Orange Date Bars
Combine orange slices, dates, sugar and flour in 2-quart bowl.
Toss lightly to distribute sugar and flour.
Pour boiling water over fruit.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES, 30 SECONDS to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until thick.
Mix butter, sugar and eggs... - 39.0685
Candy Bar Cheesecake
Combine graham cracker crumbs, chopped walnuts, 2 tablespoons sugar, and butter, and mix well; firmly press mixture onto bottom and sides of an 8-inch springform pan.
Break candy bar into several pieces, and place in top of a double boiler; bring water to a... - 41.5528