- » Butter Burger
Butter Burger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter burger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter burger recipes.
Spicy Butternut Squash & Black Bean Burger
There's nothing quite like a messy burger, is there? I love them. And what I enjoy most about veggie burgers is the endless possibility of combinations. They are such a great way to increase your vegetable intake, even with veggies you might not like. This... - 0
Burgers With Parsley Butter
In a mixing bowl, mix two-thirds of the butter with the chopped parsley.
Chill until firm.
Place the burgers in a frying pan with the remaining butter and fry on both sides until brown, for about 5 minutes.
Remove the burgers from the pan and rub the garlic... - 19.9365
Sauerkraut Peanut Butter Burgers
Sauerkraut Peanut Butter Burgers is an easy to prepare side dish which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 28.5736
Peanut Butter Burgers
1. Preheat broiler 10 minutes, or as manufacturer directs.
2. Shape hamburgers; then broil to desired doneness.
3. Meanwhile, take 2 slices bread for each hamburger; spread one lightly with peanut butter; top the other with a slice of cheese. When hamburgers... - 23.0625
Soak the beans overnight or during as much of the day as you can manage.
Pressure cook for about 15 minutes with just enough water to cover them plus the oil, or cook for 60-90 minutes on the top of the cooker with plenty of water and the oil.
Drain well,... - 46.1031
Saute onions in half the butter until golden.
Put onions in a large bowl.
Add remaining butter, potato, bacon, salt and pepper.
In a separate bowl, combine beef and garlic.
Add to potato mixture and mix thoroughly.
Shape into 6 or 8 burgers.
Place burgers in... - 34.9094
Grilled Greek Style Turkey Burger
If you are planning to spend a long weekend with your friends and you are yet to decide on the food, then this grilled turkey burger is one of the best choices. Take your time to prepare the burgers in advance and serve it warm when your friends are around.... - 125.054
This Cheese Burger recipe is the favorite of my friend’s wife. Whenever I visit his house, she definitely serves this dish. Really this Cheese Burger is delicious. My friend says that he likes his wife due to this dish. So if you want to bring delightment... - 38.5263
Combine meat, salt, 1/4 C catsup, and onion; shape in 6 patties.
Fry or broil until done, for about 5 minutes on each side.
Spread 1 T-pizza flavored catsup on each bun half, top with patty and a slice of cheese.
Place under broiler just long enough to melt... - 22.4613
Smoky Burger Stack Ups
Smoky burger stack ups is a ground beef preparation. Shaped into patties and topped with mushrooms, the smoky burger stack ups is cooked with cheese for flavor and added tomatoes and onions. Served on buns, they make a full meal. - 40.6673
How To Make A Cobb Burger
Cobb burgers are for the people who are looking for easy to make foods. They are the most common food that can be made and eaten. They are as complicated to assemble and serve as they might look. Here is a very simple recipe to cobb burgers. These burgers are... - 132.653
Mini Beef And Cheese Burger
Nothing better than a filling burger isn't it? Check out the video of the yummy and filling Mini Beef and Cheese Burger. A great appetizer that can be prepared anytime whithout any hassle. Everyone should definitely check out thise video. - 86.3341
Hmf Hellfire Birthday Burgers For Bob
1. Preheat smoker as shown in the video.
2. Place bacon on smoker, cover and cook until crisp.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, tango Verde, hot sauce, and black pepper. Mix well.
4. Divide meat mixture into half and roll... - 0
Souper Burgers has a great taste. Souper Burgers gets its taste from beef mixed with soup and flavored with mustard. Souper Burgers is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 32.2143
Sausage Burgers Italiano
Remove casings from sausages; crumble meat into a large bowl.
Add bread crumbs, onion, egg, and oregano.
Shape sausage mixture into 6 oblong patties, each about the size of a slice of French bread.
Place patties on a lightly greased grill 4 to 6... - 31.9637
Mexican Platter Burger
Mexican Platter Burger has a matchless taste. The beef and cheese gives the Mexican Platter Burger a rousing taste. Mexican Platter Burger is inspired by restaurants worldwide. Must try it. - 42.5595
Shake Shack Burger!
An easy homemade version of the famous Shake Shack Burger, cooked on my Weber. - 0
Beef And Carrot Burgers
Combine egg, milk, and wheat germ; stir in carrot, onion, salt, marjoram, and pepper.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Shape into four patties.
Grill over medium-hot coals for 5 to 6 minutes; turn and grill 4 to 5 minutes more.
During last minute of cooking time,... - 33.843
The Big Mike Burger
I love a good burger. But the definition of "good" is flexible. Where it is most flexible is when it comes to this unhealthy burger that I like to call a "Big Mike:" two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, rehydrated onions on a sesame... - 53.0042
Dash Gastropub - Dash Burger
1. Using a spoon, butter each halves of the burger bun.
2. Put the beef patty on the preheated grill.
3. While cooking, flip the burger and spread some demi glace on the top.
4. Place Brie cheese over the burger and cook so that the cheese melts a... - 105.425
Oniony Barbecued Burgers
In saucepan, cook celery in butter until tender.
Gradually stir in remaining ingredients.
Cook, stirring until thickened. - 27.1347
The Family Circle Big Burger
1) Take a small bowl and mix together mayonnaise or salad dressing, chili sauce, green pepper, and instant minced onion in it, keeping aside for later use.
2) Combine ground round lightly with seasonings and then figure the mixture into 12 thin... - 44.9764
1. Heat the oil in a small skillet and saute the onion and garlic until tender but not browned. Combine with the beans, parsley, crumbs, egg yolks, cream, salt, pepper, and oregano and mix well.
2. Shape into 4 burgers and coat with wheat germ. Chill for 1... - 31.5818
Barry shows you how to make some super easy, super tasty salmon burgers with a wicked redcurrant cous cous - 96.0905
Giant Pasta Burger
1 Mix the minced beef with the onion, seasoning, herbs and an egg and form into a large, flat, hamburger shape.
Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to chill.
2 Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water until tender, then drain and mix with... - 34.2819
The Family Circle Beg Burger
1. Combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, chili sauce, green pepper and instant minced onion in a small bowl; mix well. Reserve for Step 6.
2. Mix beef lightly with salt and pepper. Shape into 12 thin patties.
3. Panfry 6 burgers in half of butter or margarine... - 31.6351
1. Prepare Sauteed Escarole; keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, preheat broiler if manufacturer directs. Prepare burger topping: Into small bowl, tear bread into very small pieces. Add parsley, butter or margarine, and pepper; with hand, mix until well blended; set... - 26.8538
Homemade Mcdonalds Big Mac
Ever wanted to know how to make a Big Mac from home? .....Barry attempts to clone a Big Mac - although I don't toast the buns (personal preference) turned out great and def cheaper on the whole. - 109.035
Burgers With Fried Onion
Press the garlic into both sides of the burgers.
Melt the butter in a saucepan and saute the onions until lightly browned.
Add the burgers to the pan and fry 5 minutes each side, until well browned. - 18.8097
Ribeye Burgers Stuffed With Bourbon-braised Bacon
This epic ribeye burger is composed of the following: ribeye patty stuffed with bourbon-braised bacon, melted blue-brie cheese, crispy prosciutto, Bermuda onions, Boston bibb lettuce, bourbon bernaise, and butter-browned challah buns. Were you searching for... - 0
Veggie Masala Burger
This is the best-tasting veggie burger I have ever eaten! The spice and veggie combination gives a wonderful flavor and terrific texture. - 44.3733
Lightly mix all the ingredients, adding enough cream to make the mixture smooth, yet thick enough to form into cakes.
Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and chill.
Fry until light golden brown in either oil or butter.
These burgers can be made with chopped freshly... - 31.7556
Here is a way to make a delicious hamburger at home! Homemade hamburger recipe uses the natural essences of beef flavor to make the burger succulent and juicy. These are definitely better than factory made Hamburgers! - 141.201
Bean N Bacon Burgers
Cook onion and green pepper in butter until tender.
Add beef; brown; stir to separate meat particles.
Add soup, water, and ketchup; simmer about 5 minutes to blend flavors.
(Thin to desired consistency with additional water.) - 28.2003
Cook green pepper and onion in butter until tender.
Add ham; brown.
Blend soup, eggs, and pepper; add to ham and vegetables.
Cook over low heat; stir now and then until eggs are set. - 25.5254
1. Add onions to margarine or butter and allow to turn slightly brown,
2. Add spaghetti sauce along with beans, stir and heat.
3. Arrange cheese slices on toasted buns, spread sauce on the cheese slices and serve immediately. - 32.8694
Butter Burger Recipes By Category