- » Butter Bean Chili
Butter Bean Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter bean chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter bean chili recipes.
Thick Three Bean Chili
Cook ground round and onion in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, stirring until meat crumbles and onion is tender; drain.
Return to pan.
Add jalapeno pepper and next 4 ingredients; cook 2 minutes.
Add tomato sauce and next 4 ingredients; stir well.
Stir in... - 39.2246
Red Kidney Bean Chili
In a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, blanch celery, bell peppers and carrots 2 minutes.
In a large skillet, melt butter.
Saute all vegetables, except tomatoes, 4 minutes or so.
Add tomatoes and tomato paste.
Bring to a boil.
Add... - 37.7614
1) In a saucepan, add beans and cook covered in 1 inch of boiling salted water for 20 to 30 minutes. Cook frozen beans as per direction.
2) In a pan, heat butter and cook onion. Add chili sauce and cayenne.
3) Drain the beans and stir in sauce.
4) Heat... - 31.5359
White Bean Chili With Chicken
Chef David Bishop teaching how to prepare "White bean chili with chicken". This is a great dish the the whole family will love. - 0
Chipotle, Beef, And Bean Chili
Everyone has a favorite chill recipe - or if you are like us - several... We pull this one out in fall as the days get shorter and the weather starts to cool. Goes great with our biscuit recipes. - 0
Chili With No Beans
1) Chop onion.
2) In a large heavy saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
3) Stir in onions and stir for about 5 minutes.
4) In large bowl mix meat with garlic, chili powder, cumin, oregano, and salt.
5) In small saucepan boil 2 cups... - 46.2097
Black Bean And Butternut Squash Chili
1. Pre-heat oven to 375F.
2. Toss squash with 1 t olive oil, 1/4 t salt, and a pinch of pepper.
3. Roast on a baking sheet for 45-60 minutes, or until squash is tender (amount of time will vary depending on size of cubes). Check part way... - 0
Green Beans With Lime And Chilies
Bring water in a saucepan to a boil.
Add the beans and cook until crisp-tender.
Cool immediately in ice water.
To serve, melt the butter in a skillet.
Add the beans and remaining ingredients and heat thoroughly. - 34.5811
Hamburgers With Chili Beans
1. Make Hamburgers: Toss all ingredients in medium bowl until well combined. Lightly shape into 4 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
2. Broil hamburgers, 4 inches from heat, 5 minutes for medium rare. Turn; broil 5 minutes longer.
3. Meanwhile, make Chili Beans:... - 37.628
Butter Beans In Sesame
Butter Beans In Sesame has a different taste. Butter Beans In Sesame gets its taste from vegetable mixed with chili powder. Butter Beans In Sesame is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 44.0811
Quick Chili Bean Tacos
1. In a pan brown meat.
2. Remove meat from pan.
3. In the remaining fat in pan, cook green pepper and onion.
4. Drain off fat.
5. Stir in chili powder and mayonnaise.
6. Heat through and add meat and beans, mixing well.
7. Place lettuce on toasted... - 44.8465
Chili Bean Pasta
1) In a large saucepan melt butter.
2) Stir in onion and green pepper to it.
3) Saute till done.
4) Mix the next 7 ingredients.
5) Stir and cook until mixture simmers.
6) In another large uncovered saucepan boil water. Add macaroni, cooking oil and... - 44.349
White Bean Chili
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low for 8-10 hours.
2. Serve as desired. - 35.9877
Chili Beef And Bean Soup
1) Peel the onion and finely chop it. Cut off the stalk base of the pepper and scoop out the seeds. Finely chop the pepper.
2) In a large heavy-bottomed pan, melt the fat and sauté the onion till they start to color.
3) Add the meat and... - 46.526
Chili Bean Burgers
When leaving for picnic:
1. Heat chili con carne with onion and chili powder. Add kidney beans to chili mixture; heat; then turn into vacuum jug.
2. Split French bread; spread with butter; cut each half into 5 pieces; wrap in foil.
3. Pack all in picnic... - 32.4089
Chili Bean Corn Cups
1. To make pastry, place butter and cream cheese in a small bowl (a) and mix to combine. Make a ring with flour, polenta and salt; pour the previous mixture into the center and blend together to form a soft dough. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface (b)... - 32.1704
Three Bean Chili
1. Heat soup pot and add beef. Break up and cook for a few minutes.
2. Add onion and serrano pepper, and cook for 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
3. Add garlic, tomato paste, balsamic vinegar, and tomato. Cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add... - 0
Four Bean Meaty Chili
Brown beef, pork, and onion; place in large kettle.
Add all the rest of ingredients.
If very thick, add water and tomato juice; simmer several hours until flavors are blended and meat is tender. - 33.5183
Lotsa Beans Chili
1. In slow cooker brown ground beef and bacon and drain.
2. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on High 1 hour.
3. Lower heat to Low and cook for 7-8 hours.
4. Serve as desired. - 38.1883
Pistachio And White Bean Chili
1. Melt butter in a large soup pot over medium-high heat. Add garlic, onions and chiles and saute for 5 minutes.
2. Add chicken, chicken stock, cumin, oregano, black pepper, white pepper, red pepper flakes, sugar and cilantro. Lower the heat to medium and - 29.8751
Chili And Beans Tamale Pie
Brown onion and garlic in butter.
Add beef, 1/2 pound at a time.
Break up with fork and saute in skillet until beef is browned.
Add tomato sauce, corn, chili powder, salt and pepper to taste.
Simmer mixture 15 minutes.
Add green chilies and chili and... - 44.0673
Chicken Drumsticks With Chili Beans
Simmer drumsticks in pan of water for 15 minutes, drain.
Roll drumsticks in Spicy Chilli Mix, cook on barbecue plate, turning and brushing with oil, until cooked through.
Serve Chilli Beans over drumsticks.
Spicy Chilli Mix: Combine all ingredients in screw... - 42.6874
Southwestern Bean Soup With Chilies
Southwestern Bean Soup With Chilies is hot in taste. The chili powder makes it hot and dressing of cheddar cheese and jack cheese gives the Southwestern Bean Soup With Chilies a velvety taste - 46.5074
Baked Beans With Buttered Rice By Tarla Dalal
Rice, when tossed with a dollop of butter, gets a luxurious aroma and flavor that is subtle but easily noticeable. A pungent topping of baked beans, onions, capsicum, spice powders and sauces complements the buttered rice very well, and when coated with... - 0
1. In a pot over medium high heat, add oil, garlic and saute it for 2 minutes. Add water and stir.
2. Add in the chicken bouillon, red bell pepper, navy beans, chicken slices, green bell pepper, corn, green chillies, onions, celery. stir well for 2... - 111.764
1 In a heavy , medium size saucepan with a tight fitting cover add 2 cups water along with 1 teaspoon salt and bring to a boil.
2 Gradually add in rice with 1 tablespoon of butter.
3 Cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutesor until the water is... - 45.1008
Chili Con Veggies
1. In a sauce pan or stock pot, soak the kidney beans in 6 cups of water, overnight.
2. Adding more water to the soaked beans, boil them in the same saucepan for 40 to 60 minutes or pressure cook them for 25 minutes until they are very tender.... - 49.436
Acapulco Bean Casserole
In saucepan cook celery and onion in butter or margarine till tender, about 10 minutes.
Stir in chili with beans, drained corn, bean dip, taco sauce, and salt.
Arrange half the torn tortillas in an 8x1 1/2-inch round baking dish; top with half the chili... - 39.9883
Baked Butter Beans
Preheatovento 375 degrees.
Place cooked beans and pork in 2-quart casserole.
Combine all remaining ingredients, except cheese; stir into beans and pork mixture.
Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for about 1 hour.
Sprinkle grated cheese over, casserole and bake... - 36.8896
Tomato Soup Chili Con Carne
Fry pepper and onion in butter.
Add balance of ingredients and simmer 1/2 hour.
Serve garnished with parsley and lemon slices. - 28.5715
Fiesta Chili Con Carne
Cook onions in butter in deep saucepan until tender; add beef.
Cook until browned, breaking up with a fork.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, water or wine and seasonings.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 45 minutes; add beans.
Simmer for... - 40.2569
Chili Con Carne
Chili Con Carne is a delicious side dish recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this, you will always crave for some more. - 36.5065
Pink Beans Supreme
Place in pan with 6 cups cold water.
Bring to boiling; simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover; let stand 1 hour.
Add 2 teaspoons salt to beans (don't drain); place pan on grill, bring to boiling.
Move to side of grill; cover, and simmer 45 to... - 35.1546
Lite Vegetable Biryani
Lite Vegetable Biryani is a dish made of less masalas and more vegetables & nuts to give lots of taste. Try out and enjoy!! - 54.7407
Pink Beans Supreme
Rinse Limas; cover with 6 cups cold water and bring to boiling.
Simmer 2 minutes; remove from heat.
Cover and let stand 1 hour.
Add 2 teaspoons salt to beans (don't drain); bring to boiling, reduce heat, cover and simmer 45 to 60 minutes.
Cook onions... - 37.484
Chili Corn Carne
A popular dish Mexican dish, this dish is sometimes served in fast food restaurants or right on the road side kart! A flavorful meaty dish made by Chef David which is spicy with all the meat and veggies! See the video for more! - 108.432
Touchdown Chili Dip
Saute onion and green pepper in butter until onion is clear.
Stir in chili and soup; blend.
Add cheese; place over medium heat, stirring until melted.
Pour into chafing dish; serve with corn chips. - 31.7369
Chili Cheese Dip
Combine cheese, onion powder, butter, chili, chili powder, and hot sauce in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH 10 to 14 minutes.
Stir well after 5 to 7 minutes of microwaving.
Let stand 3 to 4 minutes before serving. - 31.4391
Spicy Red Kidney Beans
Spicy Red Kidney Beans is spectacular if it turns out right. I make this Spicy Red Kidney Beans quite often.Perfect! - 22.8566
Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
Saute onion in butter until tender, but not brown.
Add chili and heat to serving temperature, stirring occasionally.
Serve spaghetti topped with chili mixture. - 24.9054
Chilli Beans Pizza
Take warm water in a large mixing bowl, sprinkle yeast and sugar over it and keep covered for 10-15 minutes.
Put salt, oil and flour to yeast mixture and mix with fork for 2-3 minutes and then knead with hands to make a smooth dough.
Cover dough with a wet... - 46.5536
Quick Chili Cheese Dip
Melt cheese in top of double boiler.
Brown chopped onions in butter or margarine; add to cheese with other ingredients.
Blend well. - 24.2063
Chili Cheese Strata
Combine beef, green onion, and pepper in 1-quart microproof casserole.
Cook on HI, 5 minutes.
Stir in kidney beans, chilies, and chili powder.
Place butter in 2-cup glass measure.
Cook on HI, 30 seconds.
Stir in flour.
Gradually add milk and... - 41.0843
Chili Don Pedro
Toss cooked noodles with butter; keep warm.
Mix remaining ingredients in a saucepan.
Cover and simmer until the mixture is thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
If necessary, blend in additional sour cream until of desired consistency.
To serve, combine... - 30.5074
Hot Tomatorie Chili
Melt the butter in a Dutch oven, then add the onions, green peppers and celery and cook until onion is tender, but not brown.
Add the ground beef and cook until beef loses red color, breaking up with a fork.
Add the tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, monosodium... - 33.5065
Chili franks can be served as a fun appetizer or a snack. Cooked in a saucepan with chopped veggies and butter, the chili franks are flavored with cheese and chili powder. Chili franks are quite spicy and can be served over corn chips. - 33.4712
Jiffy Tamale Chili
Cook onion and green pepper in butter till tender but not brown.
Remove shucks from tamales; arrange spoke-fashion on top.
Cover and heat 10 to 15 minutes.
Sprinkle with shredded cheese before serving. - 31.1989
Quick And Easy Chili Mac 'n Cheese Skillet Casserole
When it's dark and cold outside, something as heart and satisfying as chili mac and cheese casserole will appease your gut and will warm you up. This one-skillet recipe makes for a great last minute meal addition. Betty shares a super easy super tasty... - 92.6997
White Chicken Chili Spicy, Chunky, Hearty And Savory
This video recipe will show you how to make white chicken chili. This white chili is downright delicious with chunks of juicy chicken, flavorful onions, celery & garlic , beans, chicken broth, spices & cheese that just ties it all together! Perfect to serve... - 117.265
Pumpkin And Turkey Chili And Pumpkin Cornbread
Thanksgiving cannot be Thanksgiving if there is no pumpkin and turkey in the meals. Here is a video with a meal idea using both the ingredients into two dishes. Watch the video for the recipe. - 105.939
Tomato Soup Chili Con Carne
1 In a skillet, melt butter and fry pepper and onion.
2 Add in the meat and brown well.
3 Stir in the remaining ingredients, mixing well.
4 Simmer for about 90 minutes.
5 Serve garnished with parsley and lemon slices. - 35.5065
Chili Con Carne Northern
1. Melt the butter, margarine, drippings or shortening in a heavy kettle or Dutch oven. Add the onion and garlic. Saute and stir 2 minutes.
2. Add beef and continue to stir over low heat until the meat is lightly browned.
3. Add the tomatoes, kidney beans,... - 31.6487
Frijoles Refritos Con Queso Refried Beans With Cheese
1) Take the beans and mash them.
2) Add in butter, chili powder, paprika, salt and Worcestershire sauce, mixing well.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and brown beans in it.
4) Top with cheese and take off the beans from heat.
5) Allow the cheese to... - 40.1995
Green Beans With Dill
1) In a saucepan, heat butter and saute onion until soft.
2) Now, add water, chili sauce and dill. Cook for a minute.
3) Make a corn starch-water mixture and add it to onions.
4) Cook, constantly stirring until sauce thickens.
5) Mix together the... - 41.1523
Old Settlers Baked Beans
Fry bacon and drain.
Brown onions and pepper with hamburger.
Add remaining ingredients along with bacon, and mix.
Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
This can be prepared ahead and kept refrigerated or frozen. - 36.4358
Double Meat Chili
1) Sort and wash pinto beans.
2) Take a 6-quart Dutch oven, soak pinto beans in water, and leave it overnight.
3) Cook the beans in water for an hour or until beans turn tender.
4) Reduce heat and add in tomatoes, allow to simmer for 5... - 45.8707
Quick Oven Baked Beans
1. Butter a casserole dish or a bean pot if you have one.
2. Preheat the oven to 425° F
3. Drain the liquid from the beans and add to the casserole.
4. Add all the remaining ingredients except the bacon strips, to the beans and give a... - 39.4183
Limas With Chilies
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. From the peppers, scrape seeds and hot membranes.
3. Cut cheese into 4 strips.
4. Place a strip inside each pepper.
5. In a medium sized bowl, combine next 7 ingredients.
6. Slowly stir in bean liquid until... - 45.234
Beef Chili Con Carne
Put butter, beef, sliced onion and garlic powder in a shallow, 2-quart glass dish.
Microwave 3 minutes on high, uncovered.
Add chili powder, mustard, pepper, salt, tomatoes and beans.
Microwave, covered, 5 minutes on high.
Stir and cook 5 more minutes,... - 30.0235
Hot Chili Dip
Heat butter in saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and green pepper; cook until tender but not brown.
Blend in flour.
Stir in tomatoes.
Add kidney beans and remaining ingredients.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and comes to a boil.
Reduce... - 36.1778
This chili is white from chicken and great northern beans. For delicious fun, top it with sour cream. - 35.4302
1. Melt butter in Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onions and garlic and cook, stir-ing occasionally, until lightly browned.
2. Remove onions and set aside. Add chuck and cook, stirring, until well browned.
3. Add salt, pepper and chili powder. Return... - 34.7217
Place butter, onion, celery, leek, salt and pepper in casserole.
Cover and microwave 5 minutes.
Mix well and add raw chicken, beans (with liquid), seasonings and banana peppers.
Pour in enough hot chicken stock to cover by 2 in (5 cm).
Cover casserole and... - 39.0281
Cook onion, green pepper, and garlic in butter in saucepan until tender; add remaining ingredients.
Simmer for 30 minutes - 31.7201
Melt butter in 6-inch fry pan over medium heat.
Combine eggs, milk, and seasonings; pour into frying pan.
As mixture sets, lift slightly with spatula to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath.
When mixture is almost set, spoon chili over top;... - 31.1609
Chili Con Carne
Melt fat in a large, heavy saucepan and cook onion and garlic gently until golden. Add beef and brown lightly. Chop tomatoes and add with their juice, the bay leaf, chili powder, salt and brown sugar. Stir, cover tightly and simmer very gently for about 1... - 30.7534
1 Pick over beans and rinse.
2 In a large bowl, place the beans,add water to cover and let stand overnight;drain.
3 In a large kettle,place the beans add water to cover; heat to boiling and cover. Simmer for about 45 minutes or until... - 46.2557
White Chicken Chili
Make your holidays special with crock pot white chicken chili that is a delicious and effortless meal. See this outstanding video that shares this incredible recipe. The dish would surely turn out to be flavorful and satisfying. Check it out... - 108.107
1 In a paper bag add flour,chili powder, salt, and pepper,shake beef cubes to coat well.
2 In a kettle or a Dutch oven add shortening and brown a few beef cubes at a time return all meat to the kettle. Stir in onion; saute for 5 minutes longer, or... - 39.4628
Short Cut Turkey Chili
1.Take a small saucepan and put flour, sugar and salt in it.
2.Also add butter and pineapple in the pan and cook the ingredients on medium heat.
3.Keep stirring until a thick mixture is formed.
4.Use to fill pies. - 35.4906
Chili Corndog Bake
Would you like to try a Mexican delicacy today? Watch this video now to learn how you can make Chili Corndog Bake in your own kitchen. This dish is truly drool worthy, try it for sure. - 83.4839
Chili Con Carne
Chili Con Carne is a spicy beef preparation that you will fall in love with the first bite. The texture and flavor of this dish is mouthwatering. You just have to try this Chili Con Carne recipe to understand what I am talking about! - 38.8324
Chili Con Carne Crepes
In a skillet brown the beef, drain off excess fat.
In a large kettle or Dutch oven, heat the butter and saute the onions, garlic, celery green peppers, and mushrooms.
Stir in the browned beef, tomatoes, tomato paste and beans, simmer for 1 hour.
Add the... - 37.289
1. Make filling: Saute frankfurters, onion and garlic in vegetable oil in medium-size skillet 5 minutes, or just until onion is soft. Stir in chili powder, salt, tomato sauce and beans. Simmer 15 minutes.
2. Prepare tortillas: Heat griddle or large skillet... - 31.9597
Melt the butter with the oil in a saucepan.
Add the onions and fry until they are golden brown.
Stir in the green pepper and pork cubes and fry until the pork cubes are browned on all sides.
Cover and cook gently for 35 minutes.
Stir in the soup (undiluted),... - 39.9324
Aromatic Chili Con Carne
Saute the onion and garlic in butter, then add the beef and brown.
Place in a large pan, then add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
Simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, and adding water or additional tomato sauce if needed. - 29.9581
Easy Chili Con Carne
Chili Con Carne is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Chili Con Carne; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 33.666
Chili Con Came
– In a large skillet, heat oil, melt butter and cook ground beef, onions and celery over low heat.
– Add other ingredients.
– Simmer over low heat from 25 to 30 minutes. - 35.7859
Chili Soup Jarlsberg
Chili soup jarlsberg is a beef and vegetable soup prepared with jarlsberg cheese to it. Cooked with a beef broth base, with canned beans and tomato liquid, the chili soup jarlsberg has bell peppers and onions to it. Nicely spiced with cumin, chili powder,... - 50.0441
Chili Tamale Pie
1 Blend cornmeal and 1/2 cup water in small bowl until smooth.
2 Bring remaining 2 1/2 cups water, butter or margarine, and salt to boiling in medium-size saucepan; stirring constantly, gradually add cornmeal mixture.
3 Cook, stirring often, until thick;... - 45.8191
Chili Soup Jarlsberg
Brown beef in hot oil in large, deep saucepan over medium-high heat.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low.
Cover and simmer 1 hour.
Add beans, tomatoes, peppers, onion, large garlic clove, 3 teaspoons of the chili powder and the... - 44.005
Frito Chili Pie
Frito Chili Pie is a yummy meat preparation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Frito Chili Pie Loaves last week for my husband's colleagues and they loved it. Donâ€™t miss this one out. - 45.2417
For crock pot cooking: Combine all ingredients except cheese in a 4-quart crock pot. Cook covered on high for 1 hour. Turn heat to low and cook covered for 6 more hours.
For conventional cooking: Combine all ingredients except cheese in a 4- or 5-quart pot.... - 30.9973
Chili Tamale Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a small bowl, blend the cornmeal and 1/2 cup water until smooth.
3) In a medium-size saucepan, allow rest of the 2 1/2 cups water, butter or margarine and salt to boil, then gradually stir in the... - 45.5183
Chili Meatball Stew
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine ingredients for meatballs and mix well with a fork.
2. Shape mixture into walnut size meat balls about 1 tablespoon each. You should get about 24 meatballs.
3. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, melt... - 43.8683
1 For Filling: In a medium size frying pan,add salad oil saute frankfurters,onion,and garlic for 5 minutes or just until onion is soft.
2 Stir in chili powder, salt, tomato sauce, and beans. Simmer for 15 minutes.
3 For tortillas: Separate refrigerated... - 45.8896
Chilies And Cheese Rice
In a 1 1/2 -quart casserole combine the onion, pepper, butter or margarine, and garlic.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 2 minutes.
Stir in kidney beans, undrained tomatoes, uncooked rice, chili peppers, and chili powder.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100%... - 38.8508
1. in a large pan, bring the beer, onions, garlic, peppers, jalapenos, smoked chillies, cumin and stock to the boil, then simmer for 10 mins. Blend the coriander, vinegar and a good pinch of salt in a food processor to make a smooth paste. Add the coriander... - 34.5769
Yucatan Black Bean Dip
Soak the beans overnight in water.
To the beans add 6 cups fresh water and 1 teaspoon salt.
Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 2 hours, or until beans are tender.
Remove the beans with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Bring bean stock to a boil; add... - 43.6662
Quick And Simple White Bean Soup
If you are looking for a quick warming soup that is surprisingly easy to make, this is it. Simple and delicious, Betty's white bean soup treat is ready in minutes and makes for a sumptuous addition to any meal. This soup provides a super-quick one-bowl-meal... - 103.899
Mexican Bean Pot
This mouth-watering Mexican Bean Pot is a true treat for any foodie! Here's a simple recipe for Mexican Bean Pot for you to try at home. Serve it as a delicious and filling main meal or make it the side dish or as you please. - 49.0949
Yucatan Black Bean Dip
1. Soften the beans by soaking them overnight or soak them some time before cooking and drain.
2. Take a saucepan, and add beans along with water and 1 tsp salt and cook for about 2 -3 hours until the beans turn soft.
3. Remove the... - 42.2152
Kidney Or Lima Bean Salad
1. Combine the beans, onion, celery, pickles and mayonnaise mixed with the chili sauce. Taste and add salt as needed.
2. Chill and serve on crisp lettuce with chopped water cress added. - 34.7103
Baked Beans With Ham And Maple Syrup
Place the ham in the center of an ungreased 11" x 9" x 2" microwave-safe baking dish.
Arrange the carrots in a single layer around the edge of the dish.
Combine the maple syrup and Dijon mustard in a small dish, then pour over the ham and carrots.
Cover with... - 36.2678
Wash beans, drain, and place in heavy kettle or saucepot with the water; bring rapidly to boiling.
Boil 2 minutes and remove from heat.
Set aside covered 1 hour.
(If desired, pour the water over the washed beans in kettle, cover and let stand overnight.
Do... - 41.5587
Dead-easy Barbecue Bean Cake
If you are looking to prep up your summer entertainment with some luscious barbecue dishes, then barbecue bean make is a must-include dish! Betty shares her favorite comfort, long-standing barbecue bean dish that make for a perfect solution for a family meal... - 92.5259