- » Butter Bean Canned
Butter Bean Canned Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter bean canned recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter bean canned recipes.
Zesty Butter Beans
In saucepan, cook green pepper and onion in butter until tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer a few minutes to blend flavors.
Stir occasionally. - 31.2668
Savory Butter Beans
Trying hard to please the picky eater at home? You can give this Savory Butter Beans recipe a try. There are very few who do not like my Savory Butter Beans recipe. However, I am quite sure you will love it! - 27.9783
Butter Bean Soup
1. In a large saucepan, tip in all of the ingredients and mix well
2. Simmer this for 30 minutes till it reaches a semi-thick consistency
3. Serve hot with toasted bread and fresh salad. - 34.9187
Apple Nut Beans With Honey And Butter
These Apple Nut Beans with Honey And Butter make a sumptuously delicious breakfast ! You can easily make these Apple Nut Beans with Honey And Butter for breakfast even on a busy day ! Try them out and tell me if you like them ! - 37.9761
Green Beans In Herb Butter
Cook beans according to package directions.
Melt butter in medium skillet; add onion, celery, garlic, and parsley.
Cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
Add rosemary, basil, salt, and pepper.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add sauce to green beans just before... - 34.7205
Butter Bean Zesty Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 375°
2. In a large skillet, tip in the onions and the green pepper and brown them in a little butter
3. Add the rest of the ingredients except the beans and heat
4. Tip the beans into a buttered 1-quart casserole... - 38.7707
Baby limas can be substituted for butter beans, if you prefer.
Cook them the same way.
Put all ingredients except cornstarch and butter into saucepan; cook until beans are tender, about 10 minutes.
Remove onion and garlic.
Drain beans; reserve... - 44.2056
Whole Green Beans With Dill Butter Curls
1. In a small bowl, combine butter, dill weed, lemon juice and onion.
2. Shape mixture into a stick of butter slightly wider than a butter curler.
3. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill until firm.
4. To prepare butter curls, dip butter curler in warm water... - 39.9767
Hot Butter Bean Salad With Lemon
1. In a small saucepan, heat the oil over a medium flame.
2. When hot, add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute until it is soft and lightly browned.
3. Add the drained butter beans and stir to combine with the garlic and oil.
4. Simmer the beans until... - 39.211
Barbecued Butter Beans
Combine all ingredients.
Pour into an ungreased 2-qt.baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 1 hour or until bubbly. - 29.3421
Butter Bean And Tomato Pie
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.(200 degrees C/ gas Mark 6)
1 In a frying pan, melt the butter.
2 Add in the onion and cook, for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3 Remove from the heat and add in the... - 46.6495
Butter Beans With Pecans
Mix all, using juice from butter beans.
Pour into greased casserole or baking dish.
Cover with bread crumbs and dot generously with butter.
Bake in a moderate (350-degree) oven until thoroughly heated and browned.
About 30 minutes. - 28.0781
Herb Topped Butter Beans
In skillet melt 1 tablespoon of the butter; add crumbs and brown lightly.
Stir in herbs; set aside.
Melt remaining butter; blend in flour and mustard; stir in milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, till thick and smooth.
Add cheese and continue cooking and stirring... - 39.8768
Betty's Butter Beans
1. In a large frying pan, place the bacon and brown them, pour off 2 to 3 tablespoons of the grease
2. In the same pan, add onion, green pepper, brown sugar, tomato paste, water and worcestershire sauce and simmer for 30 minutes
3. Take out the beans... - 39.2006
Zesty Butter Beans
Do you want a tasty Zesty Butter Beans recipe? Spare 75 minutes from your leisure time and you are ready with a delicious Zesty Butter Beans. This Zesty Butter Beans is never going to fail as a Main Dish. Stock up on plenty of bags of Beans as you will want... - 45.726
Deviled Green Beans
Saute onion, garlic, green pepper, and pimientos in butter until onions are limp.
Remove from heat.
Stir in mustard, tomato sauce, and cheese.
Combine beans and sauce; turn into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Bake covered in a 350° oven for 20 minutes; uncover and... - 33.8446
Misaquatash are delicous and compliment any meal plan. This verstile beans recipe is also a personal favorite. Try this brilliant Misaquatash for yourself and let me know how much you liked it! - 25.0497
Butter Bean Salad
1) Cut all the vegetables as desired.
2) In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredeints.
3) Toss the vegetables well to coat them well in the dressing.
4) Keep the salad to chill.
5) Serve the chilled butter bean salad as side... - 46.8094
Mediterranean Succotash Butter Beans, Corn, And Bell Peppers
1 Heat a medium size skillet over medium-high heat.
2 Add oil to the skillet and add garlic, and peppers.
3 Saute,for 5 minutes stirring frequently.
4 Add in corn, and cook for another 2 or 3 minutes.
5 Mix in the beans and heat them through,for 1 or 2... - 42.5897
Butter Bean Salad
MIX mustard, oil and lemon juice until well blended; set aside.
COMBINE remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add mustard mixture; toss to coat. Cover.
REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour before serving. - 25.6031
Butter Bean Zesty Bake
Brown onion and green pepper in butter.
Add remaining ingredients except beans.
Put beans in buttered 1 quart casserole; pour sauce over.
Bake in a 375° oven 45 minutes. - 32.011
Butter Bean And Tomato Soup
1) Pour the water from the beans and rinse in cold water
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter and sautÃ© the onion until soft.
3) Stir in tomatoes and sautÃ© until 2 minutes.
4) Add the beans to the pan with bay leaf, stock or water and... - 49.4835
Butter Bean Salad
Drain beans, rinse with cool water, and drain well.
In a bowl, mix beans with oil, lemon juice, parsley, sliced green onions, tomatoes, and enough pepper to make salad slightly hot to taste.
If made ahead, cover and chill up to 4 hours; mix and... - 29.6598
Black Bean Soup
Black Bean Soup is an amazingly delicious version of appetizer. An easy to prepare recipe, Black Bean Soup is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 43.5132
Sausage Tomato & Butter Bean Bake
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a large, heavy-based frying pan. Add the sausages and cook gently for 1-2 mins or until just sealed and lightly browned on both sides. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
2. Wipe out the frying... - 25.8568
Lima Bean Bake
Lima Bean Bake is an amazingly delicious recipe. The effortlessly prepared Lima Bean Bake is a dish that you would love to serve to your friends and family. - 38.4536
Chicken Butter Bean Tarragon & Leek Pie
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan.
Add the chicken, leeks, and mushrooms, and stir-fry over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes, until the chicken begins to brown.
Stir in the flour and gradually add 450ml (3/4 pint) of... - 43.5854
Barbecued Beans And Mushrooms
Barbecued Beans And Mushrooms is an irresistible side dish which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious Barbecued Beans And Mushrooms; I am sure you would love to try this Barbecued Beans And Mushrooms dish again-n-again. - 44.656
Butter Bean Dip
1) In a bowl, place the butter beans.
2) With a fork, mash them until smooth.
3) Stir in the remaining ingredients.
4) Season the mixture with black pepper.
5) Serve the butter bean dip with finger foods. - 35.0755
Butter Bean Soup
1. In a skillet, cook sausage and onion till sausage is well done, drain off the fat.
2. Add un-drained beans, milk, soup, salt, thyme, and pepper; bring the mixture to boil.
3. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 10 minutes.
4. Top with more... - 39.0814
Herb Buttered Corn And Beans
Drain vegetables and set aside.
Reserve liquid for other use.
Heat butter in a saucepan.
Add onion, salt, sage, thyme, marjoram, and pepper.
Cook over medium heat until onion is soft, stirring frequently.
Add drained corn and beans.
Heat thoroughly. - 38.4665
Butter Bean & Ham Chowder
Melt butter in a 2- to 3-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add onions and carrot and cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are limp (about 3 minutes).
Add flour; stir until bubbly (about 1 minute).
Add broth, milk, and marjoram; stir well.
Bring to a boil;... - 43.3548
Green Beans With Chipotle Butter
Blend butter, chile, vinegar, and salt in mini processor until smooth.
Transfer to small bowl, do ahead can be made 3 days ahead.
Cover and chill.
Cook beans in large pot of boiling salted water until crisp tender, about 5 minutes; drain and pat dry.
Do ahead... - 34.2311
Mashed Beetroot With Butter Beans And Roast Cod
1. Wrap each beetroot in foil and bake in a preheated oven, 200°C (400°F), Gas Mark 6, for 1-2 hours, depending on their size. They are cooked when the tip of a knife or skewer can be inserted easily into the flesh. Remove from the oven, unwrap and peel.... - 36.7226
Butter Bean Bake
In medium fry pan, fry bacon until crisp.
Remove from pan.
Add celery and cook until tender.
Reserve 1 tablespoon bacon.
Add bacon and remaining ingredients.
Turn into 11/2 to 2-quart casserole.
Top with reserved bacon.
Bake at 375Â°F for 20 to... - 33.9848
Black Bean Soup With Rum And Maple
Black Bean Soup With Rum And Maple is an amazingly delicious version of soup. An easy to prepare sauteeing dish, Black Bean Soup With Rum And Maple is a dish that once you tried it, everytime you'll be tempted to have this appetizer in your course. - 36.88
Apple Butter Baked Beans
Combine beans, onion, apple butter, syrup, and ketchup in casserole dish.
Place bacon on top and bake at 350 degrees until bacon is done (about two hours).
Crock-pot directions: Combine all ingredients except bacon in crock-pot.
Fry or microwave bacon until... - 29.9795
Deviled Butter Beans
Do you want best of all Deviled Butter Beans recipe? An incredible Deviled Butter Beans gets its taste from Beans. Deviled Butter Beans served as Side Dish is the best food to pep me up. How long will you resist your temptation for Deviled Butter Beans ? Just... - 44.3059
Butter Bean Surprise
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C (Gas Mark 4).
2. Place tvp in basin with yeast extract, crushed garlic and 8 fl oz (230 ml) hot water.
3. Stir rice in oil over heat 5 minutes.
4. Add tvp, 1 pint (570 ml) water and seasoning and... - 45.2143
Aubergine And Butter Bean Biryani
1. Drain the beans. Put in a saucepan and cover with fresh water. Bring to the boil and boil fast for 10 minutes. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 50 minutes or until just tender. Drain well, reserving the stock.
2. Heat the oil in a large pan. Gently... - 36.2112
Baked Beans With Ham And Maple Syrup
Place the ham in the center of an ungreased 11" x 9" x 2" microwave-safe baking dish.
Arrange the carrots in a single layer around the edge of the dish.
Combine the maple syrup and Dijon mustard in a small dish, then pour over the ham and carrots.
Cover with... - 36.2678
Combine beans, onion, wine and salt in 1-quart casserole.
Dot with butter.
Microwave 5 to 6 minutes on high, or until hot. - 21.4114
Vegetable Soup With Butter Beans
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Add the onions, carrots, swede, potatoes and celery and fry for 10 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, beans and bay leaf and salt and pepper to taste and pour in the stock.
Bring to the boil, then simmer for 20 minutes.
Strain the soup and... - 40.9054
This Creole Succotash is one of the best Lima Beans dishes that I've tasted ! Try out this Creole Succotash this weekend and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 23.1769
Spiced Green Beans
These spiced green beans are made with the fragrant flavor of lemon butter with basil and parsley flakes. Used in salads or as a simple side, these spiced green beans are absolutely delicious and yummy! - 41.0502
Green Beans With Onions
Cook beans according to package directions, except add marjoram to cooking liquid.
Halve onions lengthwise; add to beans during last few minutes of cooking time.
Continue cooking till onions are heated through.
Drain thoroughly; stir in butter or... - 28.8158
Low Fat Refried Beans
Heat liquid Butter Buds in a 10-inch non-stick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add chopped onion and cook until soft.
Add pinto beans; cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
Mash beans; stir in chile powder, salsa, cumin, salt, and pepper.
Add more... - 34.9807
Ham Lima Bean Supper Casserole
Cook onion in butter until tender.
Add MSG, flour, salt, pepper and tomatoes.
Blend thoroughly and cook and stir until mixture boils and is thickened.
Add lima beans and diced ham and heat.
Pour into a buttered 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
Sprinkle breadcrumbs... - 42.0067
Green Beans Oriental
Cook green beans in boiling, salted water as directed on the package.
Drain and set aside.
Melt butter in a frying pan.
Add onion, bean sprouts, and sliced chestnuts; cover pan and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
Arrange half of green beans in a buttered 2 1/2-quart... - 43.5449
Bean And Butter Bread
1) Take a blender and place kidney beans, molasses, egg, sugar, peanut butter and salt in it. Blend until a smooth paste is formed.
2) Pour in a large mixing bowl and stir in hot water. Combine yeast along with the all-purpose flour and mix well. Add... - 47.0045
Beans With Buttered Rice
1. Cut the vegetables into cubes. Cut the onions into big cubes.
2. Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the onions till brown in colour.
3. Add the vegetables and 1/2 teacup of water.
4. Cover and cook until the vegetables are soft.
5. Add the beans, tomato... - 48.9694
Butter Bean And Vegetable Soup By Tarla Dalal
White butter beans called cannelini (in florence) are the traditional base for soups. These beans are cooked and used to quickly assemble flavorful and wholesome soups. You can choose any combination of vegetables. This is a soup with the look of summer and... - 0
Combine all ingredients and bake at 350Â° for two hours.
Please - 30.6295
Creamed Green Beans
These Creamed Green Beans are a desire ! Try these deliciously souped mixed vegetables and nut dish for your next meal ! Your suggestions for these Creamed Green Beans is welcome ! - 36.7928
Chinese-style Baked Peas
Saute onion and mushrooms in butter in a large skillet until tender.
Add peas, bean sprouts, and water chestnuts.
Spoon mixture into a shallow, lightly greased 2-quart casserole.
Combine soup, milk, salt, and pepper, mixing well, stir into pea... - 35.6315
Tuna And Green Beans Pronto
Flake drained tuna in small bowl.
Gently mix in green beans.
Combine blue-cheese dressing with sour cream.
Alternate two layers each of tuna and sour-cream mixtures in a 3-cup casserole.
Mix just enough to allow sour cream to seep to bottom of casserole.
Top... - 32.8116
Old Settlers Baked Beans
Fry bacon and drain.
Brown onions and pepper with hamburger.
Add remaining ingredients along with bacon, and mix.
Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
This can be prepared ahead and kept refrigerated or frozen. - 36.4358
Brown hamburger and onion; drain grease and put in a crock-pot.
Add cooked bacon.
Place all of the ingredients for the sauce in the crock-pot and mix well.
Add 4 cans of beans; stir well.
Cook in crock-pot on low for 3 to 4 hours. - 33.7843
Easy Baked Beans
Saute onions and bacon until fairly crisp.
Pour off drippings.
Add all cans of beans (drain off small amount of liquid from each) and pour into 9" x 13" casserole pan.
Mix in brown sugar and catsup.
Add cheese on top if desired.
Bake at 350° for 1 1/2 hrs. - 32.7345
Garlic Sauteed Green Beans
Green beans are a great side during the thanksgiving and Christmas dinner meals! Chef David shows you how to make this wonderful dish! See the video for more! - 111.357
Round Up Bean Casserole
Brown beef; season with salt and pepper.
Combine with remaining ingredients.
Put into casserole dish.
Bake about 1 hour at 350 degrees.
This is also good cooked in a slow pot.
It is simple to prepare, and with a salad makes a quick meal. - 36.505
Green String Beans
Last time when I wanted to prepare my own Green String Beans recipe, I was amazed to see its cooking instructions. I mean, can you actually make something so healthy so fast? Butter has its own flavor and once coated over the Green String Beans its even... - 26.3818
Venetian Green Beans
Venetian Green Beans very healthy appetizer. Venetian Green Beans is very easy to cook and hardly takes any time. The blend of tomatoes and marjoram gives the Venetian Green Beans a delightful taste. - 35.6169
Spicy Red Kidney Beans
Spicy Red Kidney Beans is spectacular if it turns out right. I make this Spicy Red Kidney Beans quite often.Perfect! - 22.8566
Sweet And Sour Beans
My wife was beside herself with gustatory delight after having this Sweet And Sour Beans dish. Everyone at home eats this Sweet And Sour Beans without the slightest complaint. Delicious! - 36.8165
Beefy Baked Beans
1.In a bowl, mix butter, salt and 1/2 cup sugar and blend it all well with electric mixer.
2.Once the mixture is foamy put sugar and milk one by one and keep stirring to make the mixture smooth and light.
3.Use as a cake topping - 35.6964
Drain liquid from beans and add water to make 1 cup.
Saute 1/2 lb. bacon, chopped and 1 medium onion, chopped.
Add liquid, water and 1 cup brown sugar.
Mix with beans and bake about 1 1/2 hours at 350°. - 27.6494
Creamy Lima And Mushroom Casserole
Cook lima beans until tender; drain.
Lightly brown mushrooms in butter.
Combine lima beans and mushrooms in casserole; add cream, salt, and pepper.
Cover and heat in moderate oven (350°) until heated through, about 15 minutes. - 26.5996
Laveme's Baked Beans
1) In a skillet, brown the bacon and onion till the bacon is well crisped and is crumbly. Drain the contents.
2) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 1 to 3 hours.
4) Serve hot. - 34.4886
Buffet Bean Bake
Buffet bean bake is a bacon and pork beans recipe. Prepared with a medley of mixed beans with mustard sauce for flavor, this meaty bean bake is cooked in vinegar. This five bean meat bake also has fried onions for a varied texture and taste and makes a great... - 46.4684
Fiesta Chili Con Carne
Cook onions in butter in deep saucepan until tender; add beef.
Cook until browned, breaking up with a fork.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, water or wine and seasonings.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 45 minutes; add beans.
Simmer for... - 40.2569
Tex Mex Baked Beans
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Heat oil in a medium skillet.
Saute bacon, stirring frequently, until browned.
Add onion and saute over medium-high heat, stirring often, until soft and lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
Transfer to a 3-quart baking dish or bean... - 43.13
How To Make Baked Calico Beans
For all those who are looking out for an easy and economical dish, this baked calico beans recipe is the one to go for. The chef here showcases well explained instructions to make calico beans with ground beef and sausage. This is very filling and hearty dish... - 136.158
Captain's Choice Baked Beans
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Brown ground beef; drain fat.
2. In 2-quart casserole, combine ground beef and remaining ingredients except bacon. Place bacon strips on top.
3. Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 1-1/4 hours. - 33.9825
Sweet And Sour Baked Beans
In a skillet, cook bacon until crisp; crumble and set aside.
Discard all but 2 tablespoons drippings.
Add onions, brown sugar, vinegar and mustard to drippings; simmer for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Stir in beans and bacon.
Pour into an ungreased... - 36.5816
Easy Green Bean Casserole
Saute onion in butter and add all ingredients except almonds.
Mix well and pour into well-greased casserole; top with almonds.
Bake at 325° for 30-40 minutes - 32.7065
Bitesize Broiled Falafel
Bitesize Broiled Falafel makes a juicy combination with yogurt dips. This Bitesize Broiled Falafel is pretty is easy to prepare and is rich with the flavor of sesame butter, garbanzo beans and spices. Give this yummy Bitesize Broiled Falafel a try. - 37.6685
Three Bean Frank Bake
1. In a bowl combine all ingredients and transfer to a 2 1/2-quart casserole.
2. Bake uncovered at 350°F for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
3. Serve hot alongside meats or pasta. - 35.1249
Calico Bean Bake
In a large skillet sprayed with butter-flavored cooking spray, brown meat and onion.
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine meat mixture, ketchup, and vinegar.
Stir in bacon bits and Splenda.
Add... - 40.3557
Carta's Baked Beans
1) In a skillet, brown the meat and add the onion. Once browned, drain the contents.
2) Add the beans, salt and pepper. Mix well and stir in all the remaining ingredients. Mix properly.
3) Into a slow cooker, pour the mixture.
4) Cover the cooker and... - 39.3626
Calico Bean Bake
Cut bacon in small pieces and fry on medium heat. Drain off all but 1/4 cup bacon fat. Add onions; saute. Drain and reserve liquid from beans. Combine all ingredients in large saucepan, and simmer 20 to 30 minutes. Add reserved liquid as needed. Bake in a... - 25.5584
Mid West Bean Bake
Combine all ingredients in crock pot.
Leave lid off pot and cook for 1/2 day. - 31.2294
Pineapple Bean Supper
About 30 minutes before serving: In large skillet over high heat, fry bacon until almost crisp; drain off fat.
Add onion and frankfurters; simmer 5 minutes.
Add butter beans and remaining ingredients; heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 34.0609
Crunchy Wax Beans
Heat beans with liquid in a saucepan; drain.
Meanwhile, heat butter and onion over low heat until butter is browned.
Stir in lime juice and corn flakes; toss with hot beans and parsley. - 24.6264
Dead-easy Barbecue Bean Cake
If you are looking to prep up your summer entertainment with some luscious barbecue dishes, then barbecue bean make is a must-include dish! Betty shares her favorite comfort, long-standing barbecue bean dish that make for a perfect solution for a family meal... - 92.5259
Baked Bean Quintet
1) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2) In a skillet, cook bacon to crumble.
3) In the bacon drippings, stir in onion and garlic till tender.
4) Stir in beans, brown sugar, catsup, dry mustard, and pepper.
5) In a 3-quart casserole spread the... - 45.1359
Healthy Green Bean Casserole
1. In a mixing bowl, mix together green beans, butter, flour, onion, salt and swiss cheese.
2. Into a 11x7-inch baking dish, pour the green bean mix and bake at 225 degrees centigrade for 45 minutes.
3. Serve hot. - 34.0067
Sweet And Sour Bean Salad
Drain all the beans well and mix together.
The choice of beans gives a blend of green, red and white colours.
Core and dice the apple.
Chop the celery and the spring onions.
Mix with the beans.
Put the mustard into a basin, blend in the oils, then add the... - 32.5632
Baked Bean Quintet
In 12-inch skillet cook bacon till crisp; drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings.
Crumble bacon and set aside.
In same skillet cook onion and garlic in reserved drippings till onion is tender but not brown.
Stir in crumbled bacon, baked beans in sauce, lima... - 35.999
Green Bean Medley
Cook green beans with water and salt, following label directions, in a medium size saucepan.
Combine green beans with pimiento, parsley, butter or margarine, salt, pepper and garlic powder in same saucepan.
Heat until bubbly hot. - 31.9486
Lanai Baked Beans
Rub deep casserole with butter (or margarine) and pour in beans.
Blend brown sugar, mustard and salt with juice and stir into beans along with half the pineapple and half the meat.
Arrange remaining fruit and meat atop mixture and bake 1 hr. at 350°F.
Cover... - 33.6652
Deviled Green Beans
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion, garlic, and green pepper and cook until onion is soft (about 5 minutes).
Remove from heat and stir in pimentos, mustard, and tomato sauce.
Prepare and boil or steam sliced beans
Stir drained... - 39.509
Molasses Baked Beans
Place beans and 2-1/2 qts.water in a 6-qt.
Dutch oven; bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat; soak for 1 hour.
Drain and rinse beans; return to pan with remaining water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 hour or until... - 45.3643
Quick Bean Salad
1.Place beans in strainer, rinse well under cold running water; drain well.
2.Combine beans, celery, onion and cucumber in medium bowl.
Pour over combined oil, dressing, parsley, mustard, lemon juice and ginger; mix lightly until well combined. - 36.3243
Hamburger Green Bean Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Saute celery and onions in butter.
Brown the hamburger.
In a casserole dish, combine hamburger, onions, celery, green beans, cream of chicken soup and milk.
Top with Tater Tots.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes and serve. - 36.301
Butter/lied Leg Of Lamb, Marinated And Barbecued
Put the chopped onion, ginger, garlic, and 4 tablespoons of the lemon juice in the container of the electric blender, and blend at high speed to get a smooth paste (about 1 minute).
In a bowl or a pot with nonmetallic lining large enough to hold the meat, put... - 43.5594
Green Beans With Radishes
Green beans with radishes is a sauteed preparation of green beans with veggies like radishes and scallions. Flavored with leon juice and soy sauce, these green beans are finished with slivered almonds which gives them a bit of a crunch with the slightly sweet... - 31.4302
Green Beans Supreme
1. In a 4-cup measure, melt 2 tablespoons butter or margarine on High for 30 seconds.
2. Add flour, onion, salt, lemon peel and pepper; mix well.
3. Cook on High for 1 minute.
4. Stir in water, then sour cream.
5. Mix with green beans.
6. In 2-cup... - 47.8213