- » Butter Bean Burger
Butter Bean Burger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter bean burger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter bean burger recipes.
Spicy Butternut Squash & Black Bean Burger
There's nothing quite like a messy burger, is there? I love them. And what I enjoy most about veggie burgers is the endless possibility of combinations. They are such a great way to increase your vegetable intake, even with veggies you might not like. This... - 0
1. Heat the oil in a small skillet and saute the onion and garlic until tender but not browned. Combine with the beans, parsley, crumbs, egg yolks, cream, salt, pepper, and oregano and mix well.
2. Shape into 4 burgers and coat with wheat germ. Chill for 1... - 31.5818
Black Bean Burger
1. In a pot over medium heat, add and combine black beans with onion, garlic and bacon slices. Pour water and mix well. Cook this covered for 2 hours.
2. In a bowl, add 2 cups of the cooked black beans mixture, cooked rice, green... - 120.659
1. Add onions to margarine or butter and allow to turn slightly brown,
2. Add spaghetti sauce along with beans, stir and heat.
3. Arrange cheese slices on toasted buns, spread sauce on the cheese slices and serve immediately. - 32.8694
Bean N Bacon Burgers
Cook onion and green pepper in butter until tender.
Add beef; brown; stir to separate meat particles.
Add soup, water, and ketchup; simmer about 5 minutes to blend flavors.
(Thin to desired consistency with additional water.) - 28.2003
Barbecue Bean Burger Mix
1) Soak the beans overnight.
2) The nexy day, boil the beans in a large pan which has a lot of water but no salt.
3) In butter, saute the onions till they are soft.
4) As soon as the beans are cooked (generally takes 30 minutes), strain... - 42.8953
Bayou Bean Burgers
Mix beans, 1/4 cup cheese, relish, onion, salad dressing, and mustard.
Spread buns with margarine.
Spread 1/4 cup bean mixture on bottom half of buns.
Top with remaining cheese and bun tops.
Wrap in foil.
Heat at 350° for 20 minutes. - 35.4102
Bean 'n Bacon Burgers
1) In a skillet heat butter. Add onion and green pepper and cook until soft.
2) Stir in beef and brown. Keep in stirring until meat particles separates.
3) Pour soup, water, and ketchup.
4) Cook and simmer for about 5 minutes.
5) Stir frequently to... - 40.225
Barbecued Burgers N Beans
Step 1: Start heating oven to 400 degrees.
In 3 quart casserole mix first 7 ingredients.
Bake 45 minutes.
Step 2: Boil onions until tender-crisp.
Step 3: Lightly mix meat with next 4 ingredients; form 16 balls.
Brown in skillet in about 1 or 2 T.salad... - 45.4721
Italian Bean Burger Bake
Heat oven to 350°.
Saute onion in butter in blazer pan of Oster Electric Chafing Dish at HI.
Add meat and cook until brown, stirring occasionally.
Put 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese cubes into OSTERIZER container, cover and process at grind (high).
Empty and set... - 39.6492
Chili Bean Burgers
When leaving for picnic:
1. Heat chili con carne with onion and chili powder. Add kidney beans to chili mixture; heat; then turn into vacuum jug.
2. Split French bread; spread with butter; cut each half into 5 pieces; wrap in foil.
3. Pack all in picnic... - 30.2797
Soak the beans overnight or during as much of the day as you can manage.
Pressure cook for about 15 minutes with just enough water to cover them plus the oil, or cook for 60-90 minutes on the top of the cooker with plenty of water and the oil.
Drain well,... - 46.1031
Asian Chicken Burgers
In a large bowl, combine the chicken, lemon juice, garlic, green onions, soy sauce, ginger and egg white.
Shape into 4 patties.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Grill the patties for7-8 minutes, or according... - 32.5394
Big-wheel Burger Skillet
Soak onion in milk 5 minutes; mix in ground beef, egg, rolled oats, salt, and pepper.
Mound in 10 inch skillet.
With wooden spoon handle, score in 5 or 6 wedges.
Brush top lightly with kitchen bouquet.
Combine spaghetti sauce and kidney beans (with... - 37.9685
Veggie Masala Burger
This is the best-tasting veggie burger I have ever eaten! The spice and veggie combination gives a wonderful flavor and terrific texture. - 44.3733
Beef Burger Broiler Foods
1. On a large piece of aluminium foil, place green beans.
2. Evenly spread ½ tablespoon butter on beans and season with salt and pepper.
3. Place on a broiler rack.
4. Top with beef burgers, season with salt and pepper and broil for 8 minutes.
5. Turn... - 42.3012
Sunday Veal Burgers
1. Mix the ground veal with seasonings, egg yolk, cream, bread crumbs, and chopped parsley. Shape mixture into hamburger patties.
2. Cook the green beans in butter, garlic salt, and salt.
3. Fry the hamburgers golden brown in the butter
and oil over medium... - 34.6219
1. Chop cauliflower, broccoli, celery and shallots into small pieces, place in large bowl, add carrot and mung beans, dot with 30g butter, cover, cook on HIGH for three minutes.
2. Stir in potato, curry powder, cumin powder, crumbled stock cube and egg. Allow... - 33.9328
1) Into a frying pan, pour in the oil and saute the onion and garlic till soft
2) Using a fork, or into a blender, mash the garbanzo beans and potato till broken down
3) Add to it the sauteed garlic and onion
4) Tip in the sesame butter, lemon juice,... - 48.139
The Cranburger Bro are eaten up even before it reaches the table. Sometimes I even have to hide them so that there is some left over for the my husband. Try preparing this irresistible Cranburger Broil for yourself! - 32.6334
Brown the bacon in a large frying pan.
Pour off all but 2 to 3 tablespoons of the grease.
Add onion, green pepper, brown sugar, tomato paste, water and Worcestershire.
Simmer 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
Drain the beans and combine with sauce in 1 or 2... - 32.981
Refried Mexican Beans
1. In a stock pot or sauce pan, soak the beans in sufficient water, overnight.
2. Boil the soaked beans for 1 hour or pressure cook them for 20 minutes until they are fork tender. Drain the beans reserving the liquid and keep aside until... - 36.7079
Danish Surprise Hamburgers
1. In a skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter.
2. Saute the onions in the hot butter until soft and golden.
3. Take the pan off the heat and set aside.
4. Form about 8 to 10 hamburgers from the ground meat.
5. In a large pan, heat a more butter... - 42.2642