- » Butter Bean
Butter Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter bean recipes.
Arugula Bacon And Butter Bean Side Dish For Pork
This is a delicious, rustic side dish of butter beans and rocket lettuce tossed with a warm bacon fat dressing. Its super easy and incredibly fast to prepare. It made a wonderful accompaniment for pork chops. I highly recommend this simple yet fancy dish. - 99.2349
Warm Prawn Scampi And Butter Bean Salad
A delicious Italian warm dinner salad that you can serve with a glass of white wine and garlic bread on the side. It takes just 10 minutes to make this gorgeous dish for a romantic meal. - 97.8581
Pan Tossed Butter Beans
Who said butter beans are boring? Chef John shows a super easy and healthy way to make plain boiled butter beans into a delicious side to accompany summer grills. So next time you have a can of these big beans, this is what you want to do with it, cause they... - 93.3535
Beans And Carrots In Butter Herb
It could be the easiest veggie recipe on earth, but it is real tasty and attractive in look too. Blanched beans and carrots are spiced up with fresh herbs, which adds the special flavor to this dish. Follow the secret tips shared by the chef in this video. - 80.1574
Butter Bean And Tomato Pie
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.(200 degrees C/ gas Mark 6)
1 In a frying pan, melt the butter.
2 Add in the onion and cook, for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3 Remove from the heat and add in the... - 46.6495
Green Beans With Herb Butter
Green Beans With Herb Butter rules the list of the best tasting dishes thanks to this recipe. The marriage of the incredible flavors of Beans with other ingredients is the secret to this Green Beans With Herb Butter recipe. A delicious Side Dish, the Green... - 46.4046
Carrot Celery And Butter Bean Lasagne
1) In a 2 1/2-pint casserole dish, pour hot water up to three-quarters.
2) On high power, cook until the water starts boiling.
3) To this, stir in 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil.
4) Into this water, immerse two sheets of the... - 45.869
Zesty Butter Beans
Do you want a tasty Zesty Butter Beans recipe? Spare 75 minutes from your leisure time and you are ready with a delicious Zesty Butter Beans. This Zesty Butter Beans is never going to fail as a Main Dish. Stock up on plenty of bags of Beans as you will want... - 45.726
Butter Bean Surprise
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C (Gas Mark 4).
2. Place tvp in basin with yeast extract, crushed garlic and 8 fl oz (230 ml) hot water.
3. Stir rice in oil over heat 5 minutes.
4. Add tvp, 1 pint (570 ml) water and seasoning and... - 45.2143
Deviled Butter Beans
Do you want best of all Deviled Butter Beans recipe? An incredible Deviled Butter Beans gets its taste from Beans. Deviled Butter Beans served as Side Dish is the best food to pep me up. How long will you resist your temptation for Deviled Butter Beans ? Just... - 44.3059
Baby limas can be substituted for butter beans, if you prefer.
Cook them the same way.
Put all ingredients except cornstarch and butter into saucepan; cook until beans are tender, about 10 minutes.
Remove onion and garlic.
Drain beans; reserve... - 44.2056
Butter Beans In Sesame
Butter Beans In Sesame has a different taste. Butter Beans In Sesame gets its taste from vegetable mixed with chili powder. Butter Beans In Sesame is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 44.0811
Butter Bean & Ham Chowder
Melt butter in a 2- to 3-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add onions and carrot and cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are limp (about 3 minutes).
Add flour; stir until bubbly (about 1 minute).
Add broth, milk, and marjoram; stir well.
Bring to a boil;... - 43.3548
Butter Beans In Sauce
The taste of this very Butter Beans In Sauce recipe has played on my senses so much that I seldom consider any other recipe of Butter Beans In Sauce. Stock up on bags full of Beans as you will want to make this Butter Beans In Sauce a lot. This is the most... - 41.8987
Herb Topped Butter Beans
In skillet melt 1 tablespoon of the butter; add crumbs and brown lightly.
Stir in herbs; set aside.
Melt remaining butter; blend in flour and mustard; stir in milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, till thick and smooth.
Add cheese and continue cooking and stirring... - 39.8768
Butter Beans In Cream
Rinse beans with cold water; place in large saucepan.
Cover with cold water; bring to boil.
Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes.
Drain; cover again with cold water.
Add salt, onion, garlic, carrots, ham, and Bouquet Garni; bring to boil.
Cover; simmer 1 1/2... - 39.4095
Betty's Butter Beans
1. In a large frying pan, place the bacon and brown them, pour off 2 to 3 tablespoons of the grease
2. In the same pan, add onion, green pepper, brown sugar, tomato paste, water and worcestershire sauce and simmer for 30 minutes
3. Take out the beans... - 39.2006
Butter Bean Zesty Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 375°
2. In a large skillet, tip in the onions and the green pepper and brown them in a little butter
3. Add the rest of the ingredients except the beans and heat
4. Tip the beans into a buttered 1-quart casserole... - 38.7707
Parsnip And Butter Bean Crepes
1. Sift flour into a medium bowl, make a well in the center, add combined eggs, water and milk, gradually whisk mixture into flour until batter is smooth. Strain batter if there are any lumps.
2. Heat a crepe pan over medium heat, brush lightly with oil. Pour... - 37.6085
Baked Butter Beans
Preheatovento 375 degrees.
Place cooked beans and pork in 2-quart casserole.
Combine all remaining ingredients, except cheese; stir into beans and pork mixture.
Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for about 1 hour.
Sprinkle grated cheese over, casserole and bake... - 36.8896
Mashed Beetroot With Butter Beans And Roast Cod
1. Wrap each beetroot in foil and bake in a preheated oven, 200°C (400°F), Gas Mark 6, for 1-2 hours, depending on their size. They are cooked when the tip of a knife or skewer can be inserted easily into the flesh. Remove from the oven, unwrap and peel.... - 36.7226
Butter Beans With Garlic
1. Soak the beans over night and drain it the next morning.
2. In a saucepan covering the beans with water bring to the boil and simmer gently till cooked.
3. To prevent the beans from drying from time to time add hot water.
4. Once the beans are done... - 35.7967
Green Beans In Herb Butter
Cook beans according to package directions.
Melt butter in medium skillet; add onion, celery, garlic, and parsley.
Cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
Add rosemary, basil, salt, and pepper.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add sauce to green beans just before... - 34.7205
Green Beans With Chipotle Butter
Blend butter, chile, vinegar, and salt in mini processor until smooth.
Transfer to small bowl, do ahead can be made 3 days ahead.
Cover and chill.
Cook beans in large pot of boiling salted water until crisp tender, about 5 minutes; drain and pat dry.
Do ahead... - 34.2311
Butter Bean Bake
In medium fry pan, fry bacon until crisp.
Remove from pan.
Add celery and cook until tender.
Reserve 1 tablespoon bacon.
Add bacon and remaining ingredients.
Turn into 11/2 to 2-quart casserole.
Top with reserved bacon.
Bake at 375Â°F for 20 to... - 33.9848
Butter Beans With Pecans
Put butter beans in a greased small casserole.
Add bouillon cube to water and stir until dissolved.
Add water to beans with pecans, onions, Worcestershire, and grated cheese.
Toss lightly to blend.
Sprinkle top with bread crumbs.
Dot with bits of butter.
Bake... - 33.5407
Butter Beans And Ham
1. Half-fill a large saucepan with water and stir in the beans, ham hock, the quartered onion, garlic, and bay leaves. Bring to a boil, then lower the heat and simmer, uncovered, for 1 hour or until the beans are tender.
2. Drain the beans, reserving all of... - 33.0509
Butter Bean Zesty Bake
Brown onion and green pepper in butter.
Add remaining ingredients except beans.
Put beans in buttered 1 quart casserole; pour sauce over.
Bake in a 375° oven 45 minutes. - 32.011
Green Beans With Brown Butter
1) In 1-inch boiling water place beans and cook those for 5-10 minutes until beans are cooked well.
2) Drain the liquid from beans.
3) Heat butter till it melts and then brown lightly.
4) Mix in Sauce.
5) In a serving dish, place the beans and pour... - 31.6235
Zesty Butter Beans
In saucepan, cook green pepper and onion in butter until tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer a few minutes to blend flavors.
Stir occasionally. - 31.2668
Butter Beans ( With Skins )
Wash the beans and place in large basin.
Cover with water and leave overnight.
Drain and place in heavy pan and cover with cold water.
Bring to the boil and reduce heat to simmering, and cook for 1 hour.
Add salt to taste and the curry powder, and continue... - 31.0719
Butter Beans Au Gratin
1. Drain the beans, cover with fresh water. Boil fast for 10 minutes. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 45-50 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a large pan and gently fry the mushrooms and leeks for 10 minutes. Sprinkle the flour, chilli powder and paprika over... - 29.752
Green Beans In Yellow Pepper Butter
1 In a small saucepan melt the 1 tablespoon margarine or butter. Add the shredded sweet pepper. Cook over medium-high heat for
5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Set aside.
2 In a blender container or food processor bowl, combine the
6 tablespoons softened... - 29.6259
Barbecued Butter Beans
Combine all ingredients.
Pour into an ungreased 2-qt.baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 1 hour or until bubbly. - 29.3421
Green Beans With Nutmeg Butter
Place beans in saucepan with boiling salted water.
Bring to boiling point and boil for 5 minutes.
Cover and cook until tender-crisp, about 10 minutes.
Toss lightly with butter or margarine, nutmeg, and pepper. - 28.5884
Butter Beans With Pecans
Mix all, using juice from butter beans.
Pour into greased casserole or baking dish.
Cover with bread crumbs and dot generously with butter.
Bake in a moderate (350-degree) oven until thoroughly heated and browned.
About 30 minutes. - 28.0781
Savory Butter Beans
Trying hard to please the picky eater at home? You can give this Savory Butter Beans recipe a try. There are very few who do not like my Savory Butter Beans recipe. However, I am quite sure you will love it! - 27.9783
Green Beans With Almond Butter
Wash, trim and French green beans.
Cook them in a small amount of boiling salted water just until tender.
Brown almonds in butter in small skillet while beans are cooking.
Pour almond butter over hot beans and serve immediately. - 25.8048
Butter Beans With Bacon
1. In 10-inch skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until browned. With slotted spoon, transfer bacon to paper towels to drain; crumble. Discard all but 1 tablespoon bacon drippings from skillet.
2. To drippings in skillet, add frozen lima beans, celery, salt,... - 25.6381
Butter Bean Chowder
Fry onion in oil until lightly browned.
Add potatoes, carrot, seasoning and the beans with their liquid.
Add sufficient water to cook the vegetables until tender.
Add the white sauce, reheat and serve. - 23.499
Butter Bean Recipes By Category