- » Butter Batter Fish
Butter Batter Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter batter fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter batter fish recipes.
Fish And Beer Batter
Mix together pancake mix, salt, egg yolk, melted butter and beer.
Set aside for a short time, (if too watery, add more pancake mix).
Just before using, add stiffly beaten egg white.
Dredge fish fillets in flour; then dip in batter; fry in butter. - 25.0015
Beer Batter For Fish
Mix together all ingredients except egg white, and set aside for a short time.
(If too watery add more pancake mix).
Just before using add stiffly beaten egg white.
Dredge fish fillets in flour, dip in batter, and fry in butter. - 27.6035
Fish Fillets In Batter
Cut each fillet into 3-4 pieces, making 6 or 8 portions.
Dust each piece with salt, paprika pepper and white pepper and sprinkle over a few drops of Angostura bitters.
Nick the tomato skins, plunge into boiling water for 30-45 seconds; peel off the skins and... - 42.6484
Cornmeal Battered Fish
1) In a pie plate, beat the egg and butter together to blend well, season with the salt and pepper to taste.
2) Dip the fillets into the egg mixture, then coat evenly with the cornmeal.
3) Place the fillets directly over the rack and bake as per the... - 28.9759
"Sift flour, baking powder and salt into bowl.
Drop egg yolk in center; add 1/2 cup lukewarm water and butter.
Beat egg white until stiff peaks form; fold into flour mixture.
Dip fish into batter.
Fry in hot fat at 365 degrees for 4 to 6 minutes." - 34.9248
Cut whitefish into serving pieces.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt and sugar into bowl; add egg yolk.
Add butter and water to make medium batter; mix well.
Beat egg white until stiff peaks form; fold egg white into batter.
Dip whitefish into batter.
Fry in... - 29.3739
Basic Fritter Batter 2
In processor combine the flour, egg yolk, melted butter and the salt.
Process to mix the ingredients together.
Add the warm water and process for 5 seconds.
Allow to cool.
Whisk the egg whites and fold into mixture.
This batter is best fried or deep fried in... - 31.9546
Deep-fried Fillet Of Cod In Beer Batter
Looking for a simple yet delicious recipe that can be served as snack, side dish or even an appetizer? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to cook the perfect sandwich that has a deep fried cod fillet in the center. And you know the... - 88.0348
Beer Batter Cod Chips Minted Peas And Tartar Sauce
1) Peel and shape the potatoes rectangles. Then cut into chips about 1cm thick. Place them into a bowl under cold running water for 5 minutes. Drain them well.
2) In a large pan of boiling water, put the chips, return to the boil, reduce... - 44.1095
Butterfish In Sour Cream
Butterfish In Sour Cream is a perfect sea food dish for all seafood lovers out there. I served this for lunch this weekend and my family adored it. The Butterfish In Sour Cream has an incomparable taste that should not be missed in any case! - 41.6566
Florida Fish Fillets
These Florida Fish Fillets are amazing! I love my spaghetti with the Florida Fish Fillets and its juicy gravy ! Try the dish out and let me know how you liked the dish! - 34.1271
Fish Chips is definitely an all time favorite. Learn the simple easy way to prepare the authentic and delicious fish and chips. Serve them hot. - 45.3821
Deviled Fish Sticks
This special recipe for Deviled Fish Sticks makes real great choice. Try out this gorgeous Deviled Fish Sticks recipe, which is simple, yet delicious! - 31.4516
Deep Fried Perch
This Deep Fried Perch makes a terrific entrÃ©e or appetizers. Dunk these delicious fish fritters in any suitable savory sauce and eat it with rice, pasta or as it is. Tell me how you liked this Deep Fried Perch. - 33.6423
Fish And Chips
Sift the flour and salt, add egg yolks well beaten and mixed with the milk.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites last.
Cut fresh fish (halibut or cod) in serving size, season with salt and pepper and dip into batter.
Fry in deep fat, preferably mazola oil,... - 28.5567
1. Marinate fish fillets in paste with salt and pepper for one hour.
2. Mix well with batter and fry till golden brown.
3. Heat a fork and make brown marks on fried fish. Cover with hot butter and lemon juice sauce and serve with French fries and steamed... - 25.4906
Florida Fish Fillets
Mix flour and seasonings; use to batter fillets.
Heat butter in medium skillet; saute fillets until golden brown on both sides.
Remove from skillet to a hot platter.
Put grapefruit slices or orange rings on top of each fillet.
Pour pan gravy over all.
Serve... - 29.7992
Sesame Seed Crusted Salmon Fish Sticks
This recipe is a great "starter" for parents who would like to introduce seafood into their picky child's diet. Fortunately it also happens to be a wonderful dish for all ages to enjoy - picky or not. The toasted sesame seeds provide a crackling crust and... - 131.065
Wisconsin Fish Fry
1. Preheat oven to 250° F.
2. Take a large bowl, add flour, ½ tsp salt, 1/8 tsp pepper and dill and stir well. Slowly add butter and egg yolks to the middle. Add beer and mix thoroughly. Keep aside for 3 minutes.
3. In a deep fryer or... - 42.3819
1.In a bowl, containing milk, scald a minced onion in it
2.Mix the milk, flour, and batter to make a white sauce
3.Take a strainer, and rub the cooked fish through a sieve
4.Combine the fish and sauce together
5.Serve over rice or with garlic... - 32.5302
Seattle Fish Fritters
Combine the fennel, leek, bell pepper, and garlic in a food processor or blender and process until finely chopped.
Melt the butter in a skillet until sizzling.
Add the vegetable mixture and red pepper flakes.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cook the mixture over... - 43.2431
Smoked Fish Gougere
1. Using a sharp filleting knife, fillet the fish and discard the bones and skin.
2. In a saucepan, bring stock to a boil over a medium flame.
3. Add the fish fillets and simmer until the flesh begins to flake.
4. Drain the stock reserving it... - 46.0422
Cocktail Fish Balls
This Cocktail Fish Balls is a great treat for the mid-day break, be it morning or in the evening! And also, surprisingly easy to make, I have this Cocktail Fish Balls right there on my table for almost all the parties on short notice. So here's the recipe and... - 32.6684
Smoked Fish Pancakes
First, make the pancakes.
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl, make a well in the centre and add the egg and half the milk.
Mix until smooth.
Gradually add the remaining milk and the water and beat until smooth.
Heat a little oil in a 15 to 18 cm (6 to 7... - 44.4403
Fish And Herb Pancakes
1 Make the pancakes: sieve the flour and salt into a bowl.
Add the egg and milk and whisk to a smooth batter.
Add the butter and whisk again.
Heat a little oil in a pan and make 8 pancakes.
Keep them warm.
2 Poach the fish with a little milk for 5 minutes, or... - 45.1325
Fish Crepes With Sherry Sauce
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Remove from the heat and stir in the flour, salt and pepper.
Stir until smooth.
Return to a low heat and cook for three minutes.
Gradually add the cream, stirring constantly, and... - 39.1169
Almond Crusted Mahi Mahi
1. Cut the fish into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
2. In a bowl, blend biscuit mix with milk.
3. In a large skillet, melt butter.
4. Dip the fish pieces into batter first and then roll in almonds.
5. Place the fish in the skillet and fry until... - 45.3959
Flounder With Shrimp
This Flounder With Shrimp filling is a rare treat for your taste buds ! You'll always remember the buttered bite of your Flounder With Shrimp ! Try it out and tell me how you liked the dish! - 42.972
Rinse the herring fillets in cold water and soak for 2 hours.
Pat the fillets dry, cut into pieces and chop.
Peel and chop the onion.
Heat the butter in a frying pan and saute the onion until translucent.
Add the bread crumbs and saute, stirring... - 40.5385
Rinse the cod fillets under cold water and dry them on paper towels.
Cover fillets with lemon juice and let them sit for 5 minutes.
Next, put the cod and the sardines through a food chopper.
Reserve the sardine oil for future use.
Cream the butter in a large... - 42.503
Saute pimiento and green pepper in butter.
Add tuna and mayonnaise and mix thoroughly.
Make 16 pancakes (6 inches in diameter) with batter made by beating together the eggs, salt, milk, and flour.
Spread tuna mixture on pancakes, and roll.
Place filled... - 40.5509
Smoked Haddock Pancakes Crepes
1.Take a pan, place fish in it along with onion, milk and pepper.
2.Put the lid on and poach for 15 minutes.
3.Strain the fish.
4.Remove the skin and flake.
5.Keep aside the poaching liquid and onion.
6.In a separate pan, heat butter.
7.Add flour to it... - 44.6897
Kauai Dinner Menu
Wanna chill-out with friends, then how about calling a few friends over for holiday dinner and surprise them with a Hawaiian style dinner. Check out Tamra Davis making Hijiki salad, Pineapple upside down cake and Seared tune burger with ginger and wasabi.... - 109.131
Butterfish In Sour Cream
Butterfish in Sour Cream is a rare treat with fish! Nothing fishy about it! Try the Butterfish in Sour Cream and let me know what you think about it! - 39.1315
Soles Aux Crepes
1. Prepare a batter ahead of the cooking time and keep it aside while sautéing the fillets.
2. Take a bowl and sift into it salt and flour and create a well in the center and pour in lightly beaten egg.
3. Mix the mixture thoroughly with 5 tbsps of... - 43.7606
Crusted Snapper Steaks
1. Beat the egg yolks and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl.
2. Mix the curry powder and ground ginger into the flour.
3. Work the dry ingredients into the egg yolks, adding enough water to make a thick batter.
4. Season well.
5. Place the fish steaks flat... - 45.6924
Pan Fried Trout With Hazelnuts And Grapes
Rinse trout fillets under cold water.
Pat dry and season with salt and pepper.
Sift together flour and salt.
In a separate bowl, beat together eggs, cream, and milk.
Add flour to egg mixture and stir until batter is smooth.
In a large saucepan, heat 1/2 cup... - 40.7873
Chicken And Waffle Topped With Summer Fruit Salsa
A great Southern dish, home-style cooking, a comfort food with a gourmet twist. This is like a breakfast/dinner kind of dish for breakfast in bed extravaganza or a fun and easy summer meal An unbeatable sweet-and-savory combo. - 116.006
Classic Sole Dore
Most people are intimidated with the idea of cooking delicate fish. Chef John gives a demo of what has to be the easiest “gourmet” method for cooking a white fish like sole. This will work for any thin, flaky white fish fillets, but sole is the... - 101.419
Herb Seasoned Trout Almondine
Wash and dry fish.
Salt and pepper the filets.
Dip in batter of egg and milk.
Dredge lightly in flour.
In 9-inch skillet, melt 1/4 cup butter and 1/4 teaspoon onion juice, and saute trout about 5-8 minutes until a light brown.
Remove trout to a warm... - 41.6812
Bass Stew With Cornbread Dumplings
Thaw fish if frozen.
Cut fish into 1 inch pieces.
Cook onions in butter or margarine until tender but not browned in a 6 quart Dutch oven with heatproof handles, stirring often.
Add frozen vegetables and mix.
Add mushrooms, soup, milk, salt, and thyme.
Heat... - 44.65
Party Salmon Savory Ring
1) Grease a ring mold and keep it aside.
2) Take a deep container and melt butter (microwave for about 1 minute).
3) Add flour and mix well and then cook it for about 1 minute.
4) Add white wine gradually and stir it in and the season... - 40.0574
1. Fillet the soles and pomfret to remove the skin. Reserve bones and skin and use to make 1 2/3 cups fish stock for the sauce.
2. Wash, drain and dry the fish fillets by patting with kitchen paper.
3. Combine ingredients for marinade and rub... - 45.7483
Cod With Yoghurt Dressings
1) Coat cod fillets with a mixture of lemon juice, salt and pepper and dot them with a little butter.
2) Cook the fillets for about 5 minutes in a covered dish and keep it aside for 5 minutes.
3) Meanwhile, mix yoghurt, grapes, cucumber and mushrooms... - 39.3809
Crispy Red Snapper In Pineapple Chili Sauce
Red Snapper is the most popular white fish and is excellent for frying. So, this recipe is just a a classic use of the traditional white fish with some Chinese spicy flavors. You can alter the spice level based on your requirements. - 0
Flounder With Shrimp
Flounder With Shrimp, what more can a seafood ask for? This awesome Flounder With Shrimp recipe is the perfect seafood dish for the next party you have to host! Try it! - 41.7969
Remove the heads and lay the kippers flat, skin side up, on the grid.
Cook for about 3 min each side, adding a dab of butter or margarine when they are turned over.
Serve alone or on a slice of toast.
Alternatively, place a pair of kippers, flesh sides... - 13.1007
Everyday Fritto Misto
1. Sift together the flour, salt and pepper.
2. Beat the egg yolks until light. Add the beer and mix into the dry ingredients, stirring only until well blended.
3. Stir in the butter. Let stand at room temperature one and one-half hours. Beat the egg whites... - 31.0827
West Meets South - Blacken Catfish With Crawfish Etouffee
Here are 2 video recipes. one from the west and one from the south. My good buddy Rus, from Smoky Ribs, will be tackling a west coast favorite, fish tacos and I will be preparing a southern dish blacken catfish smothered with craw fish etouffee. - 0
Cape Cod Cranberry Nut Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 375°F Grease 9" by 5" metal loaf pan. From orange, grate peel and squeeze 1/2 cup of juice.
2. In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In small bowl, with wire whisk or fork, beat eggs, butter, and orange... - 34.5281
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease a 8-inch cake pan.
2) In a medium saucepan, melt butter or margarine. Saute the green onions for 5 minutes till they soften.
3) Add in sour cream, cream of mushroom soup, tuna, olives and... - 45.0645
Salmon Spinach Roll Ups
Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
In a small bowl, mix together the first 5 ingredients.
In a large bowl, beat the egg, using an electric beater.
Add the next 7 ingredients and beat 1 minute.
Heat a lightly oiled electric fry pan to 350Â°F... - 43.5136
Flounder With Shrimp
Salt the fillets lightly and dip them in flour, being sure to shake off the excess.
Beat the eggs together with the water.
Put the bread crumbs on wax paper.
Batter the fish by dipping each fillet first in the egg mixture and then in bread crumbs, coating... - 39.2708
Hot Pickerel And Wild Rice Salad
Wash rice thoroughly two or three times and remove any foreign particles; drain.
In a saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, over medium heat, melt the butter.
Add onion and saute until onion is tender.
Stir in rice and salt; add water and bring liquid to a boil,... - 42.7276
Prepare the batter.
Leave to stand for 1/2 hr., then pour into a jug.
Use a small clean frying pan or omelet pan.
If the pan is new or has been washed frequently, melt in it about 1/2 oz cooking fat; heat until it is smoking hot, twisting the pan so that the... - 32.2637
1. Beat 15 g (1/2 oz) of the butter in a bowl until soft, then spread it over the monkfish. Place in a shallow ovenproof dish and cover with cling film, pulling back one corner to vent. Microwave on HIGH for 5-6 minutes until the fish is just cooked and... - 35.6144
Sea Bass Fillet With Beignets Of Sage And Beet Oil
Season the sea bass with salt and pepper, smear olive oil and pan sear till golden brown from all sides and finish in a moderately hot oven for 6-7 mins or until done.
Heat up a skillet, add olive oil and whisk the mashed potato with cream and butter until... - 35.1811
Coconut Fried Lobster
1)For preparing the batter, mix together cayenne, cornstarch, salt, pepper and flour.
2)Beat in the beer and belnd well to attain a pancake batter consistency. Let stand covered for half hour.
3)To make sauce, in a saute pan, stir fry shallot over... - 46.4271
1. Sieve the flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Make a well in the centre and break the eggs into this.
2. Add about 1/4 pint of the milk and stir, gradually working in the flour from the sides.
3. Add enough milk to give a stiff batter consistency. Beat... - 38.2147
Crepes are very easy to make and can be filled with salty, savory or sweet fillings. They can be intimidating for some people but they certainly do not have to be! Go ahead and make them ahead of time and you can freeze them for a couple of months. For a... - 113.311
Crepes Fruit De Mer
Heat the butter in a skillet.
Add the seafood and cook gently.
Sprinkle with flour and cook for 2 additional minutes over low heat.
Stir in the stock, wine and cream.
Simmer until thick and smooth.
Add the salt, pepper and Parmesan, continuing to cook the... - 44.1155
Stir flour, sugar (omit sugar if making savoury pancakes) and salt together.
Beat eggs into flour mixture, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Melt butter, blend with milk, slowly beat into flour mixture.
Leave to stand for 2 hours.
Lightly... - 40.7039
Microwave Cooked Tomato Sauce
1) In a bowl, add onion to butter and cooking oil and cook for about 3 minutes (cover the dish).
2) Add flour and stir it in well. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
3) Cover the dish and cook for about 7 minutes (stir the contents a couple... - 33.696
1) Grate the onions and prepare other ingredients.
2) In a bowl, place the flour and salt in a bowl.
3) Beat milk and egg together and gradually beat into the flour.
4) Fry the onion in butter until it is transparent, but not coloured,... - 40.8598
Mix yeast, water, and sugar together in a small bowl.
Set bowl aside in a warm, draft-free location, 10 to 15 minutes, until contents bubble, as proof the yeast is active.
If it does not bubble, discard the mixture and start again with fresh yeast.
Sift flour... - 41.5159
Seafood Platter With Two Spicy Sauces
Sift flour and salt into a bowl.
Make a well in the center and add egg yolks.
Stir in a little of the surrounding flour.
Combine beer, milk and melted butter.
Gradually add beer mixture to flour, beating until smooth, then strain.
Allow mixture to stand for... - 44.0139
Sweet Pancakes With Citrus Sauce
Finely grate the rind from 1 orange.
Melt 15 g (1/2 oz) of the butter.
Put the flour, orange rind, melted butter, 1 tablespoon of the sugar, the milk and the egg yolks in a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
In a separate bowl whisk the egg whites until they... - 47.1613
Sift the flours with the salt into a large bowl and make a hole in the centre.
Gradually pour in the milk, beating well all the time to give a smooth batter.
Allow it to stand for 30-40 minutes, then slowly beat in the water until the consistency resembles... - 44.9589
Idaho Mashed Potatoes Or Pommes Duchesse
Another classic dish made better with Idaho® potatoes. Serve these piped from a pastry bag with fish, steak, pork, or chicken. Can be prepared in advance. - 96.9258
Wegmans Classic Steamed Clams With Zucchini & Corn Cakes
Don't wait for a special event--these are easy to do anytime. Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson and Nella Neeck create a pot full of these tasty shellfish with summery Zucchini & Corn Cakes--mmmmm! This recipe is great for a number of reasons - one, it... - 120.224
Onion Sesame Bread
Early on day:
1. Onto very warm water, in small bowl, sprinkle yeast; stir until dissolved. Stir in onion soup. Stir into biscuit mix in large bowl until well blended.
2. Pour butter into 12-by-8-by-2-inch baking dish; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon sesame seeds;... - 37.1083
Crepes Aux Fruits De Mer With White Wine
1. Make 4 large pancakes or 8 smaller ones and keep hot.
2. Place the haddock in a pan with the white wine and poach over a gentle heat for 10-12 minutes.
3. Cut the scallops into 4 and add to the pan. Cook for a further 2-3 minutes. Drain, reserving the... - 43.475
Peanuts And Beer Chicken Wings
Rinse chicken with cold water; pat dry with paper towel. Preheat oven to 450 F. Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil.
In large saucepan over medium high heat, combine Lager Beer, molasses, peanut butter, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt... - 36.5784