- » Butter Barbecue Sauce
Butter Barbecue Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter barbecue sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter barbecue sauce recipes.
All Purpose Barbecue Sauce
1) In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients together and cook over low flame for about 35 minutes.
2) Use or serve as needed.
The sauce can be effectively used as a meat marinade before it is to be cooked. Can also be used to brush meat... - 43.6528
All Purpose Barbecue Sauce
1. In a saucepan, add all the ingredients except Ketchup and Worcestershire sauce
2. Let it simmer without the lid for twenty minutes, stirring occasionally
3. Turn off the heat and add in both the ketchup and Worcestershire sauce
4. Use when... - 42.7571
In a saucepan, combine vinegar, chopped onion, and crushed peppercorns.
Boil gently till most of vinegar has evaporated.
Cool; stir in water and strain.
Place beaten egg yolks in top of double boiler; add strained mixture.
Place over hot, not boiling, water;... - 42.4282
Barbecue Sauce For Suckling Pig
1) In a large saucepan, combine together all the ingredients and cook over low flame for a minimum of 30 minutes.
2) Serve and use as required. Cook right before using. - 40.609
Special Steak Barbecue Sauce
1) Melt the butter and add water as well as all the other liquids.
2) Combine together the dry ingredients and stir into the liquids mix.
3) Cook the concoction for 2 to3 minutes, or till the mixture has slightly thickened.
4) Serve or use as... - 39.9591
Barbecue Sauce And Marinade
Melt butter in medium skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion and saute until tender, about 5 minutes.
Blend in remaining ingredients.
Cook until heated through, about 10 minutes.
Let cool slightly in skillet.
Transfer to jar and cover tightly. - 34.49
Chilli Garlic Barbecue Sauce
1. Put the butter into a medium ovenproof glass bowl and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute until melted.
2. Stir the onion and garlic into the melted butter, cover the bowl with cling film, pulling back one corner to vent. Microwave on HIGH for 5-6 minutes until... - 34.4092
Onion Barbecue Sauce
1. In a large saucepan, combine all the ingredients and mix well. Simmer on low heat for 15 minutes till done.
2. Use over chicken and ribs - 32.8398
Coca Cola Barbecue Sauce
1. In a large saucepan add all the ingredients and bring to a boil over medium heat, reduce the heat and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
2. Use as and when required as a basting for red meats or chicken or even grilled fish. - 31.3416
Speedy Barbecue Sauce
1. In a large saucepan, place all the ingredients and mix well. Simmer this for 10 minutes till cooked through
2. Use as a basting sauce for hamburgers, frankfurters, chicken, or spareribs. - 29.5297