- » Butter Banana
Butter Banana Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter banana recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter banana recipes.
Roasted Red Pepper Banana Muffins With Maple Butter
With holidays just around the corner won't you like to try out this unique banana bread muffins for your kids. See the video to make these amazing roasted red pepper banana muffins with a flavorful whipped pepper maple butter. The chef here shares some great... - 149.752
Banana Almond Butter Popsicle
In summers kids enjoy popsicles a lot and if they are store bought they are packed with sugar which is not good for kids. Weelicious host therefore makes banana almond butter popsicles which are pretty easy to make and lot healthier with banana and almond... - 115.826
Almond Butter Banana Fudge
1. Line a small 3 x 5 mini loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. Place all the ingredients in a small pot and mix.
3. Heat the mixture over low heat until things melt, for 30 seconds. Turn off the heat.
4. Blend with an emulsion blender... - 107.96
Banana Almond Butter Popsicles
Popsicles! Here is a great summertime treat that easy to prepare and healthy for your kids. Who doesn't love popsicles? These pops are a perfect energy treat for your little one because they have a fruit and protein. Try pulling them out at a kids summer... - 105.266
Banana Peanut-butter Carob Chip Cookie
Have kids as guests and cookie are a great way to get them indulged in, here is a recipe to make nutritious and tasty ones. Check out Alia in her own stylish way making Banana Peanut Butter Carob chip cookie. Fun in making as well as in serving! - 104.615
Grilled Sandwich With Almond Butter And Banana
A good sandwich can never go wrong. This one comes from the repertoire of Peekaboo mom who is inspired from the classic grilled cheese sandwich and has come up with a healthy and fuss free version of it. Just that cheese has given way to a more healthy almond... - 89.9366
Banana Bars With Butter Rum Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking pan; set aside.
3. In large mixing bowl, beat butter with electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
4. Add sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; beat until combined,... - 47.2252
Banana And Burnt Butter Puddings
Melt the butter in a pan and then keep heating until it browns.
You want a nutty colour; so as soon as it reaches a deep gold stop cooking and the residual heat will do the rest.
Slice 2 of the bananas.
Cut the remaining banana into cubes.
Liberally... - 45.6477
Banana Nut Cake With Rum Butter Frosting
1. Grease two 9x1 1/2-inch round layer-cake pans; dust lightly with flour; tap out excess.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon onto wax paper. Stir buttermilk into mashed bananas in a small bowl.
3. Beat butter or margarine, sugar,... - 45.4578
Spiced Banana Muffins With Orange Butter
1. In a medium heatproof dish, microwave the butter uncovered on HIGH for 30 minutes or till it melts.
2. Add in the chopped bananas, whole egg, and egg yolk and mix well
3. In a separate bowl, tip in the oats, sugar, and mix well
4. Sift all the rest... - 44.4094
Banana Bread And Butter Pudding
1) Select almost any white bread other than that from a sliced sandwich loaf, as this will become rather soft.
2) Drizzle on the buttered bread with the cinnamon.
3) Discard the crusts, and cut the slices into fingers.
4) In a small bowl,... - 44.2879
Banana Butter tastes best when the pulp is fresh. This is a great side and works over pancakes, toast or even simple pies. - 41.9491
1.Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2.In a large bowl, put flaour and sugar and add peanut butter to it and stir until thick and smooth.
3.In a separate bowl, put milk, eggs, vegetable oil or shortening and beat them all well.
4.Put the... - 41.5263
Baked Bananas With Rum And Butter
1) Preheat oven to the desired temperature of 400°.
2) Take a glass baking dish big enough to hold all the bananas in one layer and grease it with butter.
3) Place the bananas, cut side down, in the dish.
4) Sprinkle with sugar and... - 38.6123
Banana Peanut Butter Sandwich
1) Spread peanut butter on top of one slice of bread.
2) Place the banana slices by mashing slightly, on top.
3) Drizzle drops of honey over bananas.
4) Top with lettuce and remaining slice of bread.
5) Serve the sandwich with a bowl of honey... - 35.299
Banana Peanut Butter Cookies
Blend the egg, honey, banana, and peanut butter thoroughly.
Stir together the dry ingredients, then combine them with the liquid mixture.
Drop by teaspoons onto an oiled cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes at 350°F. - 35.1626
Moist Banana Bread Using Butter
In a bowl, stir together flour, salt and soda; set aside.
In another bowl, combine bananas and sugar; stir well.
Then add egg and butter and stir to blend.
Pour liquid ingredients into dry ingredients and mix just until moistened.
Pour batter into a greased 8... - 35.1106
Grilled Peanut Butter And Banana
Spread peanut butter over one side of 4 slices bread; slice bananas and arrange on top.
Top with remaining bread; spread top slices with margarine.
Place sandwiches, margarine sides down, in skillet.
Spread top slices with margarine.
Cook uncovered over... - 33.8659
Banana Butter Cream Frosting
1. In a large mixing bowl, using wired whisk, cream butter and salt,
2. In another bowl, toss banana with lemon juice.
3. Alternately add banana and confectioners' sugar to the butter; beat until the mixture is fluffy.
4. Spread Banana Butter... - 29.1523
Cabana Banana Butter
Peel the bananas and cut into chunks, then sprinkle with the lemon juice.
Mash in blender or electric mixer.
Combine with the sugar and spices in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil, then simmer, stirring constantly for 15 minutes.
Spoon into sterilized jars... - 26.8789
The experience of this Banana-butter Frosting recipe, will never let you go for another recipe again. The key ingredient here is Fruits. Once tasted, I am sure you would love to prepare this Banana-butter Frosting recipe for your dear ones! - 25.9106
Apple Butter Banana Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl, stirring just until moist. Divide batter evenly among 8 muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from pans immediately. - 24.7933
Butter Banana Recipes By Category