- » Butter Baby
Butter Baby Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butter baby recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butter baby recipes.
Baby Beets With Chive Butter
1 Trim the leaves from the beets, leaving about 2.5 cm (1 inch) attached, taking care not to split the beet skins. Wash thoroughly and place in a saucepan with water to cover. Bring to the boil, then cook for 1 1/2-2 hours; drain. When cool enough to handle,... - 23.3793
Balti Stir Fried French Beans And Baby Corn In Garlic Butter
1. In a small bowl, mix together the fresh coriander, mint, salt, brown sugar and lemon juice.
2. Heat the butter with the oil in a balti pan, karahi or wok and fry the garlic, onion seeds and red chillies for about 1 minute.
3. Add the fresh coriander and... - 35.8557
Baby Carrots Glazed In Orange And Parsley Butter
A few dishes like this baby carrots glazed in orange and parsley butter might look simple, but don't get duped by its looks. This redolent and delectable dish will bowl you over with its lush flavors. This video will guide you through this impeccable side... - 122.364
Baby Peas And Butter Lettuce
1) Take a saucepan,stir butter in it until melted over moderate heat.
2) Now add peas, sugar, and water and cook just until soft for about 2 minutes.
3) Add the lettuce and toss to lightly mix over the heat until a little shrunken.
4) Season... - 38.1217
Baby Shrimp With Butter Lettuce Salad
Blend all ingredients for the dressing in a food blender or with a wire whip.
Chill before serving.
Remove a few of the center leaves of the head of butter lettuce.
Chop and mix with the shrimp.
Place the lettuce "bowl" on a plate and pour a bit of the... - 39.7402
Baby Ruth Candy Brownies
Combine margarine, sugar, and syrup in saucepan.
Stir over low heat until margarine melts and sugar dissolves.
Add peanut butter and vanilla.
Pour over the oatmeal; mix well.
Press into a greased 13 x 9-inch pan and bake at 375 degrees for 12 minutes.
Melt... - 46.1141
Baby Butterball Biscuits
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, add butter to cut in with the flour and pour in sour cream.
3) Combine sour cream until well combined.
4) Use an ungreased 1 3/4-inch muffin cups to drop the batter by spoonfuls.
5) Place... - 34.9457
Baby limas can be substituted for butter beans, if you prefer.
Cook them the same way.
Put all ingredients except cornstarch and butter into saucepan; cook until beans are tender, about 10 minutes.
Remove onion and garlic.
Drain beans; reserve... - 44.2056
Speedy Little Devils
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine 1 1/2 cups cake mix and 2 tablespoons butter in a medium bowl, and toss with a fork until crumbly.
3. Combine peanut butter and milk, stirring until smooth. Gently stir in marshmallow creme.
4. Combine remaining cake mix,... - 28.3232
Warm Summer Vegetable Salad With Brown Butter Dressing
1. Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the leeks, cover and simmer over low heat until tender, about 10 minutes (3 minutes for baby leeks). Using a slotted spoon, transfer the cooked leeks to a paper towel-lined plate to... - 34.4664
Butter Beans And Ham
1. Half-fill a large saucepan with water and stir in the beans, ham hock, the quartered onion, garlic, and bay leaves. Bring to a boil, then lower the heat and simmer, uncovered, for 1 hour or until the beans are tender.
2. Drain the beans, reserving all of... - 33.0509
Butter Glazed Carrots
Carrots can be cooked or used in innumerable ways into dishes or preparations. Watch the recipe to make Carrots with butter in a simple way involving glazing carrots with fat and seasonings. Light and nice! - 94.3967
Carrots With Ginger And Orange Butter
1) In a pan, boil or steam the sliced or whole baby carrots for 10-12 minutes until cooked.
2) In a food processor, add all the ingredients for the ginger and orange butter, blend well until smooth.
3) In warmed serving dish, place the carrots and toss... - 39.0066
Zurich Kebabs With Garlic And Sage Butter
Season liver pieces with sage, salt and pepper.
Wrap each piece of liver in a slice of bacon.
Thread 3 pieces of meat on each skewer.
After each piece of meat, place one onion.
To prepare garlic and sage butter, melt butter.
Add garlic and sage.
Keep... - 38.6667
Lima Beans With Brown Butter
1) In a vegetable steamer, place the fresh lima beans to steam for a few minutes until tender. Alternately, follow the package direction to cook the frozen beans.
2) In a medium skillet, add butter and melt over moderate heat. Wait for... - 32.9664
Barney Butter Spanish Almond Chicken
This recipe was created by Michele Thompson, MS, Channel Editor for SheKnows.com and Food Editor for ChefMom.com.
In addition to being a great recipe writer, Michele is an adventurous – and primarily healthy – personal chef. - 34.7336
Broiled Salmon With Sherry Soy Butter
Toast sesame seeds in a small frying pan over medium heat until golden 3 to 5 minutes, shaking pan often.
Add butter, onion, sherry, and soy sauce; cook, stirring, until butter is melted.
Remove from heat.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Place on greased rack of a... - 33.4759
Butter Pecan Ice Cream
Love ice creams, but hate the store-bought commercial ones? Why not try making your own ice creams at home using raw ingredients. Robyn tells you how you can prepare delicious ice cream at home using plant products. Surprised! Well, then check out this video... - 106.753
Vegetable Brochettes With Garlic Butter
Thread vegetables and bacon strips on skewers.
Weave bacon under and over vegetables.
Combine baste ingredients and brush over vegetables.
Place skewers on an oiled grill over hot coals.
Barbecue until vegetables are cooked to your liking and bacon is... - 38.3194
Fresh Seafood Sampler With Orange Curry Butter
In 4-cup measure, combine butter, parsley, orange peel, curry powder, and cayenne.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until butter melts and mixture begins to boil.
Arrange broccoli in center of large platter.
Arrange half of carr - 31.8453
Butter Beans With Bacon
1. In 10-inch skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until browned. With slotted spoon, transfer bacon to paper towels to drain; crumble. Discard all but 1 tablespoon bacon drippings from skillet.
2. To drippings in skillet, add frozen lima beans, celery, salt,... - 25.6381
Beans & Bok Choy With Chive Butter
If using baby bok choy, leave whole.
If using regular bok choy, trim 2 inches off stalk ends; leave small stalks whole and cut large ones in half crosswise.
Boil or steam whole beans.
Drain well and arrange on one side of a warmed platter; keep hot.
Bring 12... - 33.0152
Vegetables Tossed In Olive Butter
Combine first 4 ingredients; set aside.
Snap off tough ends of asparagus; remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired.
Cut asparagus into 2-inch pieces.
Arrange potato slices in a vegetable steamer over boiling water in a... - 40.3298
Grilled Fruit Platter With Lime Butter
1)In a shallow dish, place quarter pieces of pineapple once the leaves have been cut off.
2)Peel and halve the papaya. Deseed it and cut flesh into thick pieces and place it along with pineapple.
3)Peel and stone the mango. Cut thick slices of the... - 42.634
How To Make White Fish In Browned Butter With Capers
Quick seafood or fish is something you wish for after a long day at work. You will love this video for its recipe of halibut in brown butter with capers. It is just delicious. The chef cooks the fish for you and shares her style of cooking this fish, enjoy. - 107.188
Stir water, sugar and yeast together and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine grains, seeds, salt, sugar, liquid and fat.
Stir until well mixed.
Stir yeast mixture in lightly.
Add the flour slowly—each batch requires a slightly different amount, as the... - 43.4057
Classic Danish Pastry
Cream butter or margarine with 1/3 cup flour.
Pat or roll butter mixture between 2 sheets of waxed paper to 12 x 6-inch rectangle.
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the remaining flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat milk, sugar, and... - 45.0509